( 1969 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5rating 4.9036175
Overall Rating 2.3494/5Overall Rating 2.3494/5rating 2.3494rating 2.3494rating 2.3494

EC
Ernie C.
Washington, NJ
10/04/2019 Category: Service
3 hour oil change
Never had a 3 hour oil change before and will never have another.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

Good Morning Mr. C. I will ask your service advisor if he told you that you did not just get an oil change, but they also completed a recall on your vehicle. You should have also received a hand car wash and vacuum that same visit. Once he gets in this morning I will find out and get in touch with you. I apologize for the lack of communication and the inconvenience this has caused you.

IP
Irene P.
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Business as usual
Great service done in a friendly and timely manner
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful end of Summer Season.

Jim P.
Mount Olive Township, NJ
08/20/2019 Category: Service
I called for a minor service appointment, which was tough because of my limited availability. I was greeted courteously on the phone and accommodated the same day. Made my life so much easier. When I arrived at the service center, I was welcomed and my car was taken in within 5 minutes. The service was performed quickly and completely. I'll be back soon for my 60,000 mile service (once my schedule eases up.) Thanks Route 46 Hyundai service team!!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

It is nice to hear our efforts do not go unnoticed. We appreciate your business and strive to provide that same level of exceptional service to all of our customers. We wish you and your family a wonderful Summer Season.

BR
Blaese R.
Pittstown, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Another great service by Route 46 Hyundai. My wife was taken on time and didn't wait long for oil change. Great service! We wouldn't get service anywhere else.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

It was wonderful seeing the rest of your family. Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and we wish you and your family a lovely Summer Season.

Cheryl B.
Lafayette, NJ
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Rte 46 Hyundai service is questionable
I was just at Rte 46 Hyundai for an oil change and tire rotation. The fast talking guy who checked me in suggested the 15,000 mile service, gave me no time to think, and so I did the whole thing. Turns out that part of that service is replacing the cabin air filter. After getting home my husband told me that filter had been changed just 3500 miles ago and no way needed to be changed out at this service appointment. Did they even look at the filter? I go to another dealership with another car of ours, and they will not replace anything just for the sake of replacing it. The fact that the person checking me in was fast talking and the thing about the filter makes me question the service at this place. I have had a wary feeling each time going there and could not put a finger on it. But, now I feel that I just don’t trust them and may not go back there.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

Good afternoon. I will look into this and check with the service advisor to see what happened. You did purchase the vehicle with us and I know to remain in the Tires for Life rewards program you would have to do the 15,000 mile service. Also they usually show you the filters before replacing them but if it was not necessary, they could have deducted it from the service. I would like to speak with you so we may regain your trust in our dealership.

Blairstown, NJ
2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Track 46 Hyundai is responsive to their customers
After leaving a 1 star review, Vivian at Rt 46 Hyundai reached out to me to help resolve my issue. Thank you Vivian.

07/22/2019 Category: Service
Tried to charge me a fee on a brand new car.
Turned off by service writer who wants to charge me to look at an issue with a brand new car.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

Dear Mr. C. We apologize for your recent service experience. I would like to get the vehicle addressed if you are still having issues obviously, if it is something covered under warranty but you will not be charged to diagnosed the concern. I will be reaching out to you to set an appointment for you.
Customer Relation Manager

EB
Erik B.
Blairstown, NJ
Breaks not done
Not happy when being for breaks that are awful and so many other things get done but NOT the breaks
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Dear Mr. B, I am sorry you did not receive the kind of service we always give. I am still trying to gather all the information to see what occurred and how we may avoid it in the future. I would like to speak with you so we can move forward with confidence.
Thank you.

GG
Gabriel G.
Rockaway, NJ
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Better questioning needed by staff in taking vehicle
Explained the one the car chargers weren’t charging. They returned stating that everything was fine diagnostically. Went to repair shop and showed them exactly what was wrong and they said they didn’t check for that problem because it was not written up that way by person taking intake.
Can’t also figure out why every other car manufacturer considers my area as normal driving yet every Hyundai dealer sets the area as “severe” usage. I have also have Honda and Nissan and they don’t.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. I will be discussing your feedback with upper management. I do know that Hyundai Motors of America sets our region as "severe" which we have no control over. I will see if I can find out if it will ever be changed. Wishing you and your family a cool Summer Season.

Ok service, sloppy workmanship
I am very pleased with the overall service I receive at Rt 46 Hyundai They change the oil, check the fluid levels, etc. However I am so disappointed that they can't go the extra mile. Every time I have my oil change I write the same review asking why they can't vacuum out the car when they are finished. I'm always told they don't have the facilities to do so.

This time I cleaned my car inside and out before brining it to them. It was returned to me with mud all over the inside driver side (black strip along the floor) very visible and footprints on my clean floor mats. Again they couldn't be bothered to clean up even the mess they had made.

Very disappointed!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and your feedback. I agree that this is not how we want the vehicles returned to our customers. This should not happen again, but if it does, please come in and let the service advisor know. I will be checking into who worked on your vehicle to ensure it does not happen again. Please have a wonderful, cool, Summer Season.

HB
Helen B.
Randolph, NJ
A/C issue
Hi there so happy to have Vivian respond so sweetly and professionally... Custmer service keeps me being brand loyal! I so look forward to my a/c working properly...
I have had an extremely positive experience with Vivian... she is an absolute delightful person. More employees should be so positive

Stand by your vehicle
I would recommend to friends if not for your
Dept wanting to charge me for a problem that should be under warranty... I do like Frankie my salesman and even he was surprised about charges
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

THANK YOU.. You are a delight to speak with.

Great Service Department
Took me in with out an appointment to fix a tire.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Have a wonderful Summer Season.

Thomas S.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
friendly people
I am called by my name when i arrive for service
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful Spring Season.

05/27/2019 Category: Service
Ok to say the leased
It seems like all businesses are like this anymore, maybe not all but most.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Good morning. I was researching your service history and I do not understand all the pieces to this puzzle. We take our surveys very seriously so if you don't mind I would like to contact you and see how we can remedy the situation.
Customer Relations Manager

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Will return
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you and have a wonderful Summer Season.

Tina S.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Convenience it's closer to my home send the dealership in Sussex New Jersey
Like I said to wrap everything up spending two hours there was unacceptable at one point I was the only one sitting in the waiting room and to not have a vehicle for me to use to ride around and get my errands done but yet offer to have somebody drive me that was kind of ridiculous. I will come back there for my services and try them again and hope that I don't have the same bad experience
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Good afternoon. My name is Vivian and I am the Customer Relations Manager for Route 46 Hyundai. I was happy to see were able to accommodate you with a same day appointment. Our loaners are scheduled in advance and we try to keep some for emergency situations when a car is unsafe to drive. Fortuity we were able to get you in and back on the road within a few hours. I will reach out to you personally so we can restore you confidence in our dealership. I will be in the office today as well as tomorrow but for some chance we do not speak then, have a wonderful Holiday weekend.
Respectfully Submitted,
908.850.0050 x 318

SK
Sharon K.
Budd Lake, NJ
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Change in ownership?
Every time I visit different folks are at service desk.
I am waiting on advice re window scratch as “service manager has to be consulted “

I have not yet been contacted.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I contacted our Director of Services, Dave Welker, and he advised the windshield scratch is not covered. His contact number is 908.850.0050 x 320 if you need further assistance.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Kind Regards,
Customer Relations Manager

HW
Heinz W.
Succasunna, NJ
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Service great- sales WATCH OUT!!
Service made good on promises that sales made but didn’t keep. Would highly recommend service any day. Sales on the other hand will never see me again.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you.

Columbia, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication
When you go here for routine maintenance you better make sure you tell them exactly what you usually get. For some reason they have no idea
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Hi Raymond. We did discuss this when I call you. I did not expect this kind of response and I am sorry you are still apparently upset. I will call you since our prior discussion will not work out for you.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Nothing ever done on time
Service was awful.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

We are sorry that your service experience was unacceptable. In reviewing all of our documentation regarding your service, we agree with you that this is unacceptable. We will be taking steps to correct this situation in an effort to avoid this from happening again. We hope you reconsider your position and if you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely,

HH
Harold H.
Budd Lake, NJ
04/06/2019
Service issue
Well, today i brought my santa fe 2014 in for and oil change and to have manf. Engine update sensor. Those were fine, my issue falls on the mile service. Back in Nov. 18 i brought my car in for not starting first they though it sound like remote battery had them both change the two days later could unlock my door. So Nov the day before the snow storm they said it the battery. I had ask about the tires they said i needed the 37,000 mile service to insure coverage of tire. Now mind you im behind in mile service had finc. Issue so that had to wait. But always kept wiyh oil change. I had ask if i could get the 45,000 mile instead with just the missing part that might need to replace for 37,000miles was told 37,000. Replace more that 45,000. Wouldn't matter. I have ask several times about my tire and told the tire were fine. However today came to gave those to things done. That whrn service dept guy told my i need the 45,000miles service plus two front tires. To get life time tire offer i'd have to get the 45,000.mile sevice. This waa the same guy i had ask in Nov. So what change, so why cant i get the 52,000 mile service done and be up to date. My issue is i just paid for a 37,000 mile service 6 month ago. He today my it come to 330. For the 45,000. Mile i forgot what i paid for the 37,000 mile i think it was around the same wiith new battey add. Now why couldn't i just had the extra service item add so both 37,000 and 45,000 could have been done all in one like i ask so i be up to date and jyst have to schedule the service for over 50,000 which i would be happy to do. Right now i very disappointed with the service. Because of this one issue.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Dear Mr. Hubert. The Service Advisor spoke to the Service Manager as he promised, and got an approval to replace your 2 tires. You are responsible for the mount and balance fees ($50.00 + tax) as well as the alignment ($99.95 + tax). You will have to do the 60K service at your next service interval in order to remain in the Tires for Life Reward Program. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Respectfully submitted,