( 2000 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5rating 4.9047576

PR
Patricia R.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Striving to resolve and keep customers happy
I recently spoke with Vivian in the customer service department. She helped me resolve my issue regarding my recent car service appointment. Tried to go out of her way to make me a happy customer. I greatly appreciate the thought, and time, as well as addressing my concerns and taking care of them. Thank you.

11/23/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication skills and unprofessionalism
Staff members didn't communicate well with one another which lead to my vehicle being neglected and not receiving the promised vacuum and carwash. Very unprofessional, staff members didn't seem to value or care enough about my time. They were to busy laughing and joking around, instead of focusing on their customer service skills.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Good morning Mrs. R. Please let me know if you got my message I left you on November 20th around 5:15 pm. Would love to discuss this with you as I mentioned in that message. Have a lovely Thanksgiving if I do not speak with you by then.

LW
Laura W.
Long Valley, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Laura Winters
I would like to point out the vivan coulson was extremely polite and helpful yesterday. SHe got me a loaner car, and assured me that this time my car will not be driven 100 miles without my permission.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

It was lovely chatting with you and I thank you for your time. I will keep you posted and appreciate you giving us (and me) a second chance.

Blairstown, NJ
2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Track 46 Hyundai is responsive to their customers
After leaving a 1 star review, Vivian at Rt 46 Hyundai reached out to me to help resolve my issue. Thank you Vivian.

07/22/2019 Category: Service
Tried to charge me a fee on a brand new car.
Turned off by service writer who wants to charge me to look at an issue with a brand new car.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

Dear Mr. C. We apologize for your recent service experience. I would like to get the vehicle addressed if you are still having issues obviously, if it is something covered under warranty but you will not be charged to diagnosed the concern. I will be reaching out to you to set an appointment for you.
Customer Relation Manager

HB
Helen B.
Randolph, NJ
07/16/2019 Category: Service
A/C issue
Hi there so happy to have Vivian respond so sweetly and professionally... Custmer service keeps me being brand loyal! I so look forward to my a/c working properly...
I have had an extremely positive experience with Vivian... she is an absolute delightful person. More employees should be so positive

07/16/2019 Category: Service
Stand by your vehicle
I would recommend to friends if not for your
Dept wanting to charge me for a problem that should be under warranty... I do like Frankie my salesman and even he was surprised about charges
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

THANK YOU.. You are a delight to speak with.

Vivian

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Nothing ever done on time
Service was awful.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

We are sorry that your service experience was unacceptable. In reviewing all of our documentation regarding your service, we agree with you that this is unacceptable. We will be taking steps to correct this situation in an effort to avoid this from happening again. We hope you reconsider your position and if you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely,

03/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
review on page1
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

We are sorry that your experience was unacceptaable.
I hope to speak with you soon.
Kind Regards
Vivian- Service Department

RP
Ralph P.
Shohola, PA
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Replacement of tires
Vivian has restored our confidence in customer service.

11/18/2018 Category: Service
We'll never purchase a Hyundai again!!
Our concerns are on record from the last time we attempted to have you make good on your promise.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Good morning. It seems there maybe some miscommunication regarding your service. I will give you a call to discuss so we can rectify the situation.

RP
Ralph P.
Shohola, PA
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Tires for Life
You had lost us as customers until Vivian called. She was utterly understanding of our frustration being told to put 1000 more miles on the car to qualify for the last two tire replacement. We put triple that amount and were turned away home (over an hour and a half ride). Thank you Vivian

08/30/2018 Category: Service
Frustrating Experience
Tires for life is a bad experience
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Just left you a message since I am not sure what your experience was. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Washington, NJ
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Conflict Resolved
Vivian is awesome, anytime you deal with Hackettstown Hyundai talk to her. The popping noise was the exhaust system they put a new one in and so far no problems.

06/25/2018 Category: Service
June Review
The pricing for 15,000 miles is over priced and my car made popping noises and didn’t fix it the first time. I brought it back the fourth time and they ordered a new exhaust and not sure how it is because I haven’t received a call about my car. They didn’t have a loaner until another man called to ask them what’s going on with my car. They’ve had my car for almost a whole week.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

I was glad to see you briefly last night when you dropped off your loaner and picked up your vehicle. As I mentioned then I will be giving you a call to see how this can be rectified.

Montclair, NJ
03/06/2018 Category: Service
Responsive to issues
Responded to my concerns in a timely manner

03/06/2018 Category: Service
Left Mud Stain on My Seat
Unacceptable mud stain left smeared on my driver’s seat.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 03/06/2018

Good morning. My name is Vivian and I am the Customer Relations Manager here at Route 46 Hyundai. I would like to apologize to you for what has happened and also advise you the steps we will take to make this right. I explained this to you in a voice message I left on your phone. I look forward speaking with you shortly.
908.850.0050 x 318

CV
Catherine V.
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Updated review
There was a miscommunication at first that led to my original review. I was then in contact with the service center and they could not have been more helpful, polite and accommodating. In the end, the issue was completely resolved to my 100% satisfaction

02/06/2018 Category: Service
Needed new tires on used car I purchased
Needed new tires on a vehicle I just purchased. I was told they would work with me and give me the tires at cost. I called three other tire places in my town and was quoted a cheaper retail price by all of them
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 02/07/2018

It was lovely speaking with you this morning and we look forward servicing your vehicle this Saturday at our service center. We want to make sure your confidence in our dealership has not been shaken. Until then, be safe and keep warm!

Newton, NJ
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Totally satisfied with the resolution to the concerns about my vehicle.
The service department listened to my concerns and corrected the issue to my total satisfaction.

11/09/2017 Category: Service
Wasted day
these questionairs just drone on.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/09/2017

Thank you for your time. It was wonderful speaking with you and I look forward seeing you tomorrow morning so we may take care of your vehicle. See you then.

RD
Robert D.
08/21/2017 Category: Service
chaos
as I said They did not do anything
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/21/2017

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. I spoke with your service advisor who was very upset and did not know our processes since he has been with us one week. I will be contacting you to restore your faith in us again. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Budd Lake, NJ
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/10/2017 Category: Service
You can't get in contact with the service department
Poor
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/10/2017

I am sorry you had a problem with our phone system.  I will give you my extension and if I am not in my office, leave a message and I will call you back promptly. Recently we have had power outages which effected several systems we have.
908.850.0050 x318

Budd Lake, NJ
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2017 Category: Service
they are the worst.
they are crooks, cheaters, and lie about the condition of the car's systems.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/12/2017

My name is Vivian and I am the Customer Relations Manager here at Route 46 Hyundai. I will be contacting you regarding this service. I am sorry you feel this way but this is not how we operate. I was there when you came in to pay and you were very satisfied with service. I just need to understand what happened and why you would say these damaging words. You are one of our loyal customers and we all think fondly of you. I look forward to speaking with you.

JN
John N.
Mount Arlington, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/24/2017 Category: Service
Really Trying
This dealership is making every effort to satisfy customers.

02/24/2017 Category: Service
NOT MY VEHICLE ANY MORE
I never took this vehicle in for service. It would help if you updated your records.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 02/24/2017

We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. I am checking our records to see why or how this could have happened. I will be contacting you once i get this resolved. Thank you.

VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 02/24/2017

Lovely to speak with you. As I said my number is 908.850.0050 ext. 318.  When you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Vivian

Shari S.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
01/30/2017 Category: Service
Vivian contacted me
Vivian called me and made me really feel valued. I agreed to give them another chance based on her enthusiasm and honest desire to make things right.

01/30/2017 Category: Service
Service team is awful
If I could give a negative star, I would
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/31/2017

So sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact me so we can discuss further. I appreciate the feedback since we truly are committed to making your service experience acceptional.

Customer Relation Manager
908.850.0050 x318

Port Murray, NJ
01/09/2017 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Poor
DAVID W., Service Director from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/10/2017

I would like to hear more about your most recent service experience. I understand the vehicle was towed in for a safety related concern and it appears we corrected the issue and got your routine maintenance up-to-date.

I would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you to address any concerns you had then and/or may even have now. Thank you in advance.

Parsippany, NJ
01/06/2017 Category: Service
Waited 8 hours for a 2 hour service.
Don't value their customers or their time.
DAVID W., Service Director from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/09/2017

My apologies for the delay in getting your Hyundai completed. Although we were able to provide you with a Loaner vehicle, it seems we could have communicated much better with you. I would appreciate the opportunity to continue servicing your vehicle, so please contact me directly when your next service is due. I will ensure you have a much better service experience.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

Christina H.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/04/2017 Category: Service
Vivian! Very customer focused.
Experienced an issue and Vivian reached out to be to correct the situation going forward.

01/04/2017 Category: Service
Worst experience ever.
Please note my comment in the other box.
DAVID W., Service Director from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/06/2017

I remember your situation and my apologies for not being able to remedy it once I learned of it. I recall offering you that workspace back to you immediatley after you moved your belongings but understand why did not accept. I could see you were annoyed and I can appreciate that. Going forward, that will not happen again. Until we get our business center, I will make sure a workspace is provided to all of our customers.

We look forward to the opportunity to providing you with a much better Service Experience in the future. Please feel free to reach out to me at any time. Have a safe, happy & healthy New Year!!!

VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/25/2017

So happy to speak with you Christina. Look forward seeing you Monday.