( 1999 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5rating 4.9047576

Landing, NJ
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/22/2019 Category: Service
dependable
good service dept
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

11/21/2019 Category: Service
Great visit
New tires and oil change were completed in a timely manner. I was able to apply a coupon sent by Route 46 Hyundai to my bill. All employees are friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable..
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and your feedback. We appreciate it. Please email me on what you think we can do better to receive a 5 Star Rating since it appears you were happy with your service experience. We wish you and your family a lovely Fall Season.

Blairstown, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/06/2019 Category: Service
))))(((((((
((()))))[[]]]
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. Have a wonderful Fall Season.

AE
Agostinho E.
Budd Lake, NJ
2010 Hyundai Accent
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick repairs
Having my car repaired was done in a timely manner. Was quicker than expected.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

SN
Sue N.
Pequannock, NJ
10/23/2019 Category: Service
A good experience
Though I live out of the area and don't usually get my car serviced here, I found the service people very nice, and the work fine. Sue N.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. Have a wonderful Fall Season.

10/23/2019 Category: Service
Good service but it is expensive to rotate tires
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Boonton, NJ
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Car wash
I had no major concerns, just that way product they used to clean the vehicles windows did not rinse off, causing spots and smears on the windows making very difficult to see out of them in a morning, when they were wet and the sun was shining.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We just signed up for "Text the Manager" so if you have any issues, we can address the immediately. This should help with our customers concerns.
Thank you and have a great weekend.
Customer Relations Manager

Washington, NJ
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Overall good
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a wonderful summer season.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance issue
My only issue is they tried to have me repeat some maintenance I had on my previous visit.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/17/2019

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a wonderful Summer Season.

Washington, NJ
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
I dropped my vehicle off to have some recalls checked out and within a couple of hours I was picking it back up. Staff was polite and helpful.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a wonderful Summer Season.

Edison, NJ
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
Not sure I'd classify it as "great," but I've definitely experienced worse and will still probably go back. Plus, got me in & out in under 45 minutes
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey.  We appreciate your honesty and I will speak with our service team. At this time we would like to wish you and your family a wonderful Summer Season.
Customer Relaitons Manager

Cheryl B.
Lafayette, NJ
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Rte 46 Hyundai service is questionable
I was just at Rte 46 Hyundai for an oil change and tire rotation. The fast talking guy who checked me in suggested the 15,000 mile service, gave me no time to think, and so I did the whole thing. Turns out that part of that service is replacing the cabin air filter. After getting home my husband told me that filter had been changed just 3500 miles ago and no way needed to be changed out at this service appointment. Did they even look at the filter? I go to another dealership with another car of ours, and they will not replace anything just for the sake of replacing it. The fact that the person checking me in was fast talking and the thing about the filter makes me question the service at this place. I have had a wary feeling each time going there and could not put a finger on it. But, now I feel that I just don’t trust them and may not go back there.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

Good afternoon. I will look into this and check with the service advisor to see what happened. You did purchase the vehicle with us and I know to remain in the Tires for Life rewards program you would have to do the 15,000 mile service. Also they usually show you the filters before replacing them but if it was not necessary, they could have deducted it from the service. I would like to speak with you so we may regain your trust in our dealership.

KC
Kevin C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Above average
Although I was not thrilled with the total cost of my last visit, everything was completed in a day and I was notified about additional repairs that were needed. A car was or detailing service would make this an even better experience, especially for big services like 60k miles.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and your feedback. I have already discussed you comments with upper management and it is being addressed. At this time we would like to wish you and your family a wonderful Summer Season.

GG
Gabriel G.
Rockaway, NJ
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Better questioning needed by staff in taking vehicle
Explained the one the car chargers weren’t charging. They returned stating that everything was fine diagnostically. Went to repair shop and showed them exactly what was wrong and they said they didn’t check for that problem because it was not written up that way by person taking intake.
Can’t also figure out why every other car manufacturer considers my area as normal driving yet every Hyundai dealer sets the area as “severe” usage. I have also have Honda and Nissan and they don’t.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. I will be discussing your feedback with upper management. I do know that Hyundai Motors of America sets our region as "severe" which we have no control over. I will see if I can find out if it will ever be changed. Wishing you and your family a cool Summer Season.

Ok service, sloppy workmanship
I am very pleased with the overall service I receive at Rt 46 Hyundai They change the oil, check the fluid levels, etc. However I am so disappointed that they can't go the extra mile. Every time I have my oil change I write the same review asking why they can't vacuum out the car when they are finished. I'm always told they don't have the facilities to do so.

This time I cleaned my car inside and out before brining it to them. It was returned to me with mud all over the inside driver side (black strip along the floor) very visible and footprints on my clean floor mats. Again they couldn't be bothered to clean up even the mess they had made.

Very disappointed!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and your feedback. I agree that this is not how we want the vehicles returned to our customers. This should not happen again, but if it does, please come in and let the service advisor know. I will be checking into who worked on your vehicle to ensure it does not happen again. Please have a wonderful, cool, Summer Season.

07/16/2019 Category: Service
All that l expected.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Have a wonderful Summer Season.

2009 Hyundai Accent
06/06/2019 Category: Service
service-Yes, dealership-no
I certainly would recommend this service provider. I would not recommend the dealership nor the dealership service department. I assumed that they were separate entities. Some years ago I ran up against very pushy salesmen at the dealership who would not take "no" for an answer. Some time later I needed a new door handle and the part was on order--the part was on order- and the part was on order -ad infinitum. Took it to another body shop in town and 2 days later, I had my new door handle.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We really appreciate it.  I am not sure if you are mixing us up with another dealership. Here at Route 46 Hyundai we haven't seen you in 6 years and I do not see in our service history any mention of a door handle. Please contact me if you have any additional concerns or questions. We wish you and your family a lovely Spring Season.

Hopatcong, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
Great place
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 06/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 4 Star Rating. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a wonderful Spring Season.

Jacqueline G.
Budd Lake, NJ
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Friendly fast service
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful Spring Season.

SJ
Susan J.
Kenvil, NJ
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Timely work, clean facility with good staff.
Good experience
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it and wish you and your family a lovely holiday weekend.