( 2000 Reviews )

ReScore Reviewsâ„¢ (84)

Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5rating 4.9047576
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

DK
Dorothy K.
Bedminster, NJ
11/20/2019 Category: Service
My only concern was I mentioned that I received a notice of class action regarding the dual clutch. I did tell the service manager my car is hesitant when pulling out, in fact it's the second time i told them, yet nothing was done to correct the problem

SR
Suzanne R.
Columbia, NJ
11/06/2019
Top Notch Customer Service!!
I just love coming to Route 46 Hyundai to get my car serviced! I always have a pleasant stay there while waiting for my car to get serviced. Vivian Coulson is wonderful at answering any questions that I have and making my stay there a very comfortable one. She is an awesome representative of the Route 46 Hyundai crew!!
Thank you for such great service!!!

Jaclyn K.
10/27/2019
Alex and his manager went above and beyond to help me with a lease on the 2020 Hyundai Elantra. I've never leased a car before, and they were beyond helpful and friendly. I absolutely love my new car and will recommend Hackettstown Hyundai to everyone I know!

DA
Dale A.
01/01/2018
Purchasing a new car
I've been a long time customer of this dealership. I actually just purchased my 4th car from them. It was a pleasure working with Christyan. He was professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I didn't feel pressured and I liked his personality. Definitely recommend Rt 46 Hyundai😄 The service dept is always nothing but courteous

WW
William W.
Canadensis, PA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/31/2017 Category: Service
Guarantee/stand behind work and include extras for no charge
Route 46 Hyundai mailed me a coupon for free windshield wipers which I picked up last week . I especially appreciated this as these wipers are hard to find and somewhat expemsive. Before it changed management it also refused to charge me for rectifying a repair it had mis-diagnosed as a less expensive problem. Am most happy with this agency!

NC
Nairobi C.
Newton, NJ
2009 Hyundai Accent
01/12/2017 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The times I have taken my car to this service center it has been no of the less but excellent customer. Starting with the representatives and their communication concerning the vehicle. They have been polite and the job done to the vehicle well let say once fixed I have never had to go back concerning that issue.

2013 Hyundai Accent

Very good.

Long Valley, NJ
11/18/2016 Category: Service
Service meets all expectations
Staff is polite and professional. Service done in timely fashion. Overall met my expectations.

Mount Arlington, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/16/2016 Category: Service
Always great service!

GP
George P.
2014 Hyundai Accent
11/15/2016 Category: Service
Hyundai Service is Ledgedary!!
Great service at a reasonable price!!

Steven H.
Columbia, NJ
2010 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2016 Category: Service
Owner
Offering the loaner car was great! the staff is always pleasant to deal with

WV
Walter V.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/13/2016 Category: Service
Great staff!!
Great staff and perfectly clean place.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2016 Category: Service
Unacceptable
If they don't have enough people to perform the jobs, don't schedule so many. Done hours later than expected. Don't promise a time if you can't deliver.

Robert M.
Washington, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2016 Category: Service
Have been very satisfied with the Personnel at this business since my purchase of a 2013 Sante Fe Sport Turbo.
Scheduled appointments go as expected and the service department keeps you well informed about the safe condition of your vehicle.

2012 Hyundai Accent
11/06/2016 Category: Service
service
contact excellent

Joel K.
Oxford, NJ
11/06/2016 Category: Service
joel kann
I have always had good service here.

MYRNA S.
11/03/2016 Category: Service
Body work
Prompt and courteous service, great job on scratch repair

ER
Ellen R.
11/02/2016 Category: Service
I was greatly disappointed when I came in and found out that Jerry was no longer in charge of service which is why I bought my car there to begin with he always made you feel warm and fuzzy and you knew the work is always going to be done great and I'm not the only one that feels like this. I really think the new dealership made a mistake I doubt that I would buy a car again at this dealership it just doesn't feel the same

Jacqueline G.