MJ
MARY J.
Hyundai Tucson
08/08/2018
Excellent Customer Service
All of the staff at S & P went way above customer service when my car was (I thought) out of service in Eagle River.
I live in Anchorage and was pretty upset thinking I would be without my car for who knows how long. I found Ed knowlegable
and listened to my concerns. I had my car back the same day with the decision of they would be my choice in the future for
my car care.

DE
David E.
Palmer, AK
Chevrolet Suburban
08/06/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff got the job done in a timely manner. They are honest don't run up his bill.

TUCK / ELIZABETH M.
Ford Excursion
08/02/2018
Expert Service Ahead of Schedule and Under Budget!
We had our Ford Excursion repaired for obscure problems with the driveline and brakes. Their diagnosis was spot on, and all of the problems were fixed ahead of schedule and below their initial estimate. The staff are friendly and helpful, their shop clean and well-equipped. I would recommend them to anyone!

HH
Henry H.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Henry said they had great service and they do an honest job. They always fix the problem so it stays fixed.

SG
Sidney G.
Valdez, AK
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Sidney said she took her vehicle in right when they opened and they told her it would be done by one or two. They got it done by ten. The price was good, and the staff had great attitudes.

MJ
MYRNA J.
07/29/2018
Excellent Staff and Service
I was referred to S&P by a satisfied customer and have taken my vehicle to them for fairly major work twice in the past 8 months. The front office staff is very helpful and efficient. The service work was performed within their initial estimate and in a very timely manner. Their website allows you to refer to your Vehicle Service and Repair History, and reminders for recommended service is also provided. Overall, for service and convenience, I recommend you consider S&P for your car care needs.

ST
Sidney T.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Sidney said they always do a good job.

RJ
Robin J.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Robin said the employees were up front. They were sweet. Eric was up front. He provided honest service. The employees corrected any mistakes. They provide discounts, when asked.

ER
Erin R.
GMC Acadia
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Erin said this business put new tires on her vehicle and after driving for an hour one of the tires went completely flat and came off of the rim. She called her insurance and had it towed back to this business. She had just paid over $700 for new tires, she was without a vehicle for Saturday, Sunday and Monday because even though she called this business 15 minutes before closing and they were only 5 minutes away from her, they told her they could not help her until Monday. She would still recommend this business for service because they were very apologetic and the other times she has had work done by this business it has been okay.

TW
Thaddaeus W.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Thaddaeus said this business got the job done in less than a day, for a reasonable price and the vehicle is doing well. He's happy. This business provided great customer service and everyone at the facility was very friendly.

JAMES S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/15/2018
truck repair
wanted my ac fixed took it to s&p twice paid over 300 dollars and not fixed. Last time they called said it working fine and nothing else they could do. It quit working again. I took it to another shop they charged me 88.00 to fine out what was wrong because it wouldn't cycle. They took the system apart and found it full of metal filing which means compresser is going bad. I will never go back to s&p because needed it fixed right not put a BAND AID ON IT FOT OVER 300.00 DOLLARS. Really not perfessonial.

JAN and KAREN M.
GMC Terrain
07/15/2018
Fast but yet quality work.

RJ
Ryan J.
Wasilla, AK
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said this business is the only mechanic in the area that he trusts.

Jim H.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he would recommend this business for service.

SR
Sly R.
Buick Rendezvous
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Bill. He said the employees were good. He brought the vehicle in for a front alignment. They said it would take an hour and it did.

TONY B.
07/07/2018
Reliable, excellent service.
I cannot recall how many years I have had my Siverado serviced at S & P. I have always received excellent assessment of the problem and timely repair. In my forty-eight years in Alaska, S & P has been the best auto repair business I have used. Keep up the good work.

KK
Kendall K.
Ram 2500
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Kendall said this business did a great job, they got him in and out really quickly. It was a no hassle experience and the staff were informative.

MARISOL M.
Pontiac Torrent
07/05/2018
I use S&P for my Torrent, they are the best!
S&P is very attentive and friendly. I would recommend to anyone!
Anytime I have an issue I just call and they get me in right away .
The staff is both professional and friendly.

John R.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/05/2018 Category: Service
John said he has used this business a couple of times. The employees were fast, friendly, efficient, and honest. He stated he felt what they told him was the truth. They were up front and made recommendations but didn't try to force them. They were family friendly and provided genuine service and care. This was the nicest facility he has been to and he will return to this business.

KENNETH and PATIONCE B.
06/21/2018
Exceptional Service
Ever since the first time I took my truck to S&P I’ve known that I would receive the very best service at a reasonable rate. Not once have I ever been disappointed with the quality of work or the price I paid to get quality work. I recommend S&P to anyone and everyone.