RO
Richard O.
Jeep Patriot
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the service was wonderful.

AF
ARLENE F.
Acura TL
06/11/2019
Five stars!!
They do great work at prices that are better than another place I know in Eagle River. And they haven't tried to upsell me. Go there - great place!!

ND
NEIL D.
Chugiak, AK
Dodge Neon
06/09/2019
Door lock and oil leak
You guys got the correct parts and allowed me to get tumblers to match my key before you installed the lock. This saved me a bunch of time and money pulling it back out or having to carry a second key. Thank you!

The oil leak I provided you the parts and oil and it saved me a bunch of money. Thank you !

Both jobs were done in a timely manner and I only was without my car for a half a day. That helped me out a lot.

Thanks again for your professionalism and doing a great job. See you next time.

JACK and DIANE M.
Ford Excursion
06/07/2019
Quality repair and a whole lot more!
At a point along our route from Anchorage to Fairbanks, my vehicle failed to start. We tried jumper cables, tried towing, even tried hitting the starter with a hammer (not sure who's idea that was) we tried everything we could think of to get it to start, People in the local area all suggested we call S & P, apparently they have the best reputation in the town of Eagle River. I called my towing service to deliver my vehicle to S & P. They made arrangements to get my vehicle right in. By noon the next day we were on our way again. Not only did they do a quality repair job, but the girls in the office were cheerful, helpful, and sweet!

DF
DON and BRENDA F.
Chugiak, AK
06/06/2019
Heater Repair
I recently had my 2008 Ford into S&P to repair the heater. They were courteous, fast, professional & reasonably priced. I tell all my friends to go there.!

Tyler S.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said the service was good.

JOHN and SAM H.
06/02/2019
Trust
S&P are the only people I trust to do quality and honest work on my vehicles. If they say I need something additional done to my vehicle I trust that it is something that actually needs to be done. To me, this kind of trust is priceless. Thank you S&P for what you do.

CHESS and NATALIE W.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/01/2019
Reflections on a Recent Trip to S&P
Ashley good. Ed good. Pat good. Bella good. Chiena (spelling?) (that new dog) good. Everything’s good. Prompt, honest service. Thanks for shielding me from Alaska Sales & Circus!
Sincerely,
Oklahoma Chess

BILL and ANNE M.
Dodge Durango
06/01/2019
Friendly, fast and reliable service
Have had excellent and timely service, can trust them to take care of our vehicles.

IK
Inez K.
Nissan Rogue
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Inez said the service was the least expensive.

MARCUS / CHELSEA S.
GMC Yukon XL
05/25/2019
It is all about trust
I brought my vehicle in to have the brakes done. It was 300 miles away from 50,000 and they could have totally completed the brakes and charged me.. instead they called me to tell me I had plenty of life left and it would be unnecessary at this time. Honesty just gained them a lifetime customer!

MICHAEL and LAURIANNE P.
Ford Edge
05/22/2019
Professionalism
Your all great. The job always perfect.

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/21/2019

DAN and PATTI B.
Glennallen, AK
Ford Flex
05/21/2019
Excellent service and very helpful on a delayed pickup.

BW
Brenda W.
Dodge Nitro
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Brenda said she really liked this business. They provided her good service.