DEANNA B.
Dodge Dakota
11/16/2020
Went in at 8 AM for lube/oil/filter. The service was completed in about 30 minutes and I was very happy to start my day early and go on about my business. The staff was wonderful. This was my second visit, and there will be many more.

IJ
ISAAC J.
11/16/2020
Great job as usual
My heater was making a strange noise. S & P was able to quickly identify the issue. It was a quick fix and less costly then I thought it would be. They explained everything in detail regarding what the problem was and what they did to resolve the problem. The heating system has been working perfectly ever since.

11/14/2020
The staff
Excellent service!! Prompt, efficient and polite

DANNY G.
11/14/2020
This is service.
Courteous, professional, competent, on time, final bill less than estimate. Thank you.

DOUG & JODY H.
Jeep Patriot
11/11/2020
Great staff, speedy service, quality work.
Service has been fast and thorough, folks are friendly and communication excellent. And they have shop dogs. Gotta love a place that has shop dogs!!

DEANNA B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2020
Awesome service.
Just a few words wouldn’t describe the awesome service I received this morning. I checked out S & P after having a miserable experience with another auto repair business in Eagle River I had been going to for 15 years. My car needed a lube/oil/filter and a low beam headlight replacement. The rule for normal car maintenance is first come first served at S&P. I was there at 8 am and filled out the paperwork and the car was immediately brought into the bay. 35 minutes later, the service was done, and the bill was remarkably low. So impressive.

Jeep Cherokee
11/10/2020
Car was evaluated and problem fixed in one day- appreciate their honest assessment of the problem and quick and friendly service.

BW
BOB & CHAR W.
11/09/2020
Block heater installation
The work was done in a very timely manner and, so far, looks successful.
The folk there are very easy to get along with.

LEON & DANAE M.
Tatitlek, AK
11/06/2020
Best auto repair shop in the area. Take all my rigs there.

KRIS B.
11/04/2020
Awesome service
When I called and explained my problem the staff was able to provide a possible problem.
The issue was that they could not get the vehicle in for 10 days. He explained that I could bring the vehicle in the next day and if there was a cancellation they would get to it.
They were able to determine the problem, provide a quote and fix the vehicle that day.
All staff is always helpful and knowledgeable.

I truly appreciate the staff.

JEFF & TERRY K.
11/02/2020
Friendly people, excellent service!
I appreciate the helpful people at S & P and great service! I had to wait for my car to be done and was in and out in about an hour! Awesome!!

Jenning R.
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Jenning said they got to his vehicle as fast as they could, he needed it done by noon, and they got it at 1030.

TONY B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/26/2020
Problem solved
My new used truck developed a knock when making tight turns. I took it to S & P at 0800 (by appointment) and the diagnosis and repair were completed by 1330.
This is why I have been going to S & P for nine years for all my vehicles’ needed services.
I would give seven ⭐️ ‘s or higher if the rating went that high.

MF
MICHAEL F.
10/26/2020
Efficient service
My oil change was completed very efficiently.

THERESA and LARRY S.
Anchorage, AK
Lincoln Navigator
10/25/2020
Trustworthy and knowledgeable
I have been taking my cars here for years and always got great service. They are very knowledgeable in assessing a problem, giving a fair estimate of what the cost might be and doing a great job of fixing the problem.