CHRISTY B.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/17/2021
Great service as always.
I've been bringing my vehicles to S&P for many years now and have never been disappointed with the repairs made. They are quick and efficient and always let me know what needs to be done before carrying out repairs. Their prices are fair and I've always felt that I've gotten my money's worth. I've recommended them to a number of friends and will continue to do so.

NM
NATE & MARY M.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/13/2021
Quality Service
This is my go to for all my car care needs. 1, I want to support Eagle River businesses, 2, their service is high quality, reasonably priced, and very timely. they dont invent problems they fix them.

EG
EVIE G.
02/12/2021
Professional
S&P gave me fast and quality service. Very knowledgeable and recommendations given without feeling pressure.

MK
MARK K.
02/12/2021
Honest Mechanic
Have brought several vehicles here over several years. Have always been very pleased with the work. Have never felt over charged or "sold" a repair that was not needed. Appreciate the personal call by the mechanic explaining what was needed and what was done and the charges seem fair.

AH
ALLIE H.
Nissan Xterra
02/08/2021
Prompt service
Front wheel bearing replacement. I was in the shop and safely on the road in one day !

MELISSA / RICK S.
02/05/2021
Excellent reliable service
I have total trust and faith in S&P. They give you an honest estimate, don’t try to convince you that you need unnecessary parts and service and complete the work on time. I have never had a negative experience with S&P

MARY JO & JEFF C.
Anchorage, AK
Suzuki XL7
02/05/2021
Great customer service very friendly

JOHN & KARI F.
02/04/2021
my poor old Jeep
Driving home from Anchorage on Tuesday my "Check Engine" light came on in conjunction with my voltmeter dropping into the red. I knew it was some component with the charging system and expected it was probably the alternator as I had about 80.000 miles on that one. I took it to S&P who have been my "go-to place" for car repair for at least 10 years now. They got me in and out, replaced the alternator, did some other diagnostic work to assure that there isn't another problem, gave me a breakdown of the work charges before continuing, and asked if I wanted them do the work. I drove it home Wednesday afternoon. ;)

AC
ALAN & CINDY C.
Nissan Murano
02/02/2021
Customer service and quality of work

TR
TOM & DIANA R.
01/30/2021
Fast & excellent service
Easy drop off, quick diagnosis and they were able to replace the broken water pump that same day.

SV
STEVE & CRIS V.
01/21/2021
Best in town
most honest repair shop i've used in eagle river - through, professional, skilled and VERY reasonable.

LD
LANCE & MIKILANI D.
Dodge Durango
01/20/2021
Quick and seamless
Great job diagnosing my vehicle’s issues and getting them fixed promptly.

LEON & DANAE M.
01/18/2021
Great service again
Always great, prompt service by SP. Great people.

01/16/2021
Honest
I took my truck in and they were honest and said there was actually nothing wrong with the truck. I really appreciate the honesty.

KRIS B.
01/13/2021
Friendly and Honest Service
Every time I have needed work on my vehicles the staff has always been upfront about the time it will take as well as the cost.