CG
CRAIG and SUZANNE G.
Ford Excursion
05/03/2019
New purchase evaluation of used vehicle
bought a 20 year old vehicle with nearly 250K on it. S & P was thorough, professional and a pleasure to deal with.

TD
Tania D.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Tania said the service was completed quickly.

ND
NEIL D.
Dodge Neon
04/28/2019
Lug nut
After brand X rounded the one lug nut off I wasn't sure if I'd get it off or not. Your mechanics once they got the right wheel were able to take it off without any problems. I am so thankful. Thanks for your help.

RICHARD and DALENE W.
Toyota Matrix
04/24/2019
Great service. Staff always helpful and honest.
S&P is our Go-To garage for all of our vehicles. They are honest and always deliver great service.

SCOTT H.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/21/2019
Quick and right
Am mostly impressed with your mechanic, Brad. If the folks you employ are near the same caliber as Brad, i believe that is why you have such a great reputation. Every service visit I’ve experienced with your establishment has been extremely satisfactory. Your reception folks are also a great asset. Thank you! Scott Hinson.

B
Ruthann B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Ruth Ann said they've been going to the business for years and they are very happy with them.

LG
LOUIS and ANN G.
Saturn VUE
04/15/2019
Spring tire change out
I was there at the shop early so I would not have to wait long to have my tires changed out and the time that I waited was minimal I was very happy for my service

Ford Edge
04/11/2019
Thank you!!
These guys are awesome!! Most importantly they’re honest. The place is clean, friendly and professional.
Thanks!!

CA
Catherine A.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Catherine said the service was good and quick.

ET
Erica T.
INFINITI FX35
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Erica said she was happy with the service.

HT
HEIDI and TAKAO T.
04/09/2019
Excellent setvice
Amazing service! Dropped off my 2003 Honda Pilot and they did an alignment, switched tires, repaired a dangling part, and fixed an issue I didn’t know about. All for under $300. I love S&P Certified and recommend them to everyone.

MICHELLE M.
04/05/2019
tire change
I stopped by the shop just in case there might be a spot available for a tire change over. it was a little busy. but they squeezed me in. it didn't take long.
I was very pleased.
great customer service

04/03/2019
Great Customer Service
I was so pleased with the efficiency and service I received. My car was in and out in a half day with no appointment, the staff was courteous and helpful and no pushy add-on sales gimmicks. And my car runs great! Thank you!!

Tracy B.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Tracy said the business is friendly. However she said her service was a bit overpriced.

CR
CHRIS and CAROLINA R.
04/02/2019
QUICK AND FRIENDLY SERVICE
They do a great job keeping you in the loop about the status of your car by sending a courtesy text detailing what needs to be done. I think that's awesome! They completed the repairs to my wife's vehicle within a day and are always friendly when I speak with them. I'll be going back if I need repairs to anything else.

DK
DAVID K.
Ford Edge
04/02/2019
Great timely servicr
As usual the staff at SP was polite professional and easy to work with

04/01/2019
Excellant service!!!
Great service, accurate estimate and timely work. Won't go anywhere else for a mechanic!

TONY B.
03/30/2019
Saved me money
My RAV-4 has a dead battery. I thought the battery needed to be replaced. S & P tested the charging system and the battery. It had simply drained after not being charged for two months. They could have taken the easy, more profitable pathetic and simply sold me a new battery. They did a reasonable diagnosis. I trust them.

CR
CHRIS and CAROLINA R.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/29/2019
Engine troubles
They diagnosed the problem quickly and the cost to make the repairs were reasonable. My truck engine is running smoothly now.

TW
TROY and LESLI W.
Honda Ridgeline
03/27/2019
Extremely dissapointed with there sevice
I took my car here because Continental Honda seemed expensive for my 90,000 tune up. I thought S & P would be cheaper. First they said they would call me before they performed any work on my car, (which they didn't). Next, when I picked up my car it was actually $100 over what Continental quoted me. Than when I looked at the bill they changed my oil which I just had changed 1 month before. I asked them why they changed fresh oil. They said it is part of the service weather it needs to be changed or not. I would expect that from continental but not from S & P. I will not be going back there again. You lost 3 customers for good. As my wife and her son will also not go there.