PP
PETE / SUE P.
02/19/2019
Polite staff, prompt response to veh. problem.
You got my CRV in to replace tail lites as a walk in. Your staff got it in right away and gave me a call to let me know it was ready. When I arrived to pick it up, I noticed that only one of the two lights needing replacement was working. When I reported it to staff, they immediately pulled it back in and finished the job.

Had I not checked to see if the lights worked and taken the car home I might have been very disappointed. Your quick response once you knew there was a problem saved the day.

02/16/2019
I've become a regular customer.
This place is like a dream come true. I walk in and they are friendly, honest and accountable .
The prices are reasonable. I've become a regular customer.
Thank you S and P Certified Car Care for your car service.

Joe D.
Alaska
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Joe said they were great. He liked the texting of information.

JIM and KIM A.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2019
Prompt, thorough and well-priced.
I trust their analysis and diagnosis since it has always been accurate. I know they don’t provide a service or part that is not necessary.

AR
ART and CONNIE R.
Dodge Dakota
02/08/2019
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Friendly folks always ready to help you out with your automotive needs. I've used S & P for many years. Our kids... and now our grandchildren are using S & P. Great mechanics (thanks Ed) and fair pricing for quality work. Keep up the great work!

ROBERT and TAMMANY W.
02/07/2019
Once Again
I had an battery issue, needed replacement, called S&P up, they had a new battery instock, showed up the next day at 8 am and was done by and gone by 8:20! In and out new battery installed correctly. Great customer service!!

CATHY and ANDY M.

KA
KATHLEEN A.
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/06/2019
Ed & his team do great work!
I have had to urgent repair requests recently and Ed & his team have done a great job of getting my car serviced and on the road in a timely manner.

JAY R.
02/06/2019
1997 Ford F-150 recent visit
Office staff is friendly and helpful. My requests proceed as I desire, with no attempt to add or promote service that I did not come in for. I like that, and I respect the knowledge of Steve and Eric, and their courtesy of fielding my questions regarding the service which I am pursuing. I believe that your work is performed with honesty to the customer. I have referred other new customers, and will continue to do so.
One incident immediately following my recent visit was unsat. Three blocks down the street after the oil change, I heard a "TINK" from under the cowling. (Never found out what that sound was, however.) I stopped and raised the hood to have a look. The hoses and vicinity of the oil filler spout was oily. I tried the filler cap, and it was loose, actually broken. Probably allowing oil mist to escape the cap assy. The broken cap jogged my memory that it had this problem the last time I changed the oil. I was going to replace the cap, and then forgot about it. During your oil fill, it would have been preferred by me that you call my attention to it. I know that you didn't break it, and things just wear out. I stopped at O'Riley's and bought a new cap. Jay

V
Valued Customer
Anchorage, AK
02/04/2019
Branch Manager
I always feel like I'm treated as a friend. They know everyone and treat them the same, I know this because they are in line ahead of me or behind me. People I recommend always thank me and say what a success their visit was and they are going back.

TH
TYLER and CINDY H.
Honda Civic Si
02/02/2019
Honest and trustworthy
S&P has become my first choice for vehicle repair. They continually prove themselves to be trustworthy in their diagnosis and repair work. They won't sell you something you don't want and they take the time to explain the problem and what options you have. Thanks guys!

PC
PATSY C.
02/02/2019
They are good people Take good car of my car
Was in and out in recorded time. Love it.

CR
CLIFF R.
Anchorage, AK
02/01/2019
Bomb.com
Honest and friendly. They will fix you up right. Bella (the dog) is the goodest girl so make sure to give her some pets and belly rubs.

Debbie S.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Debbie said the service was good. She valued the employees opinions.

GW
GRAHAM and MARY W.
01/26/2019
Compressor repair
Thank you for your comprehensive repair! I appreciate the quick turnaround! We are forever customers. Thank you!

01/25/2019
Perfect Service
My wife's 2013 Ford Escape threw a check engine light in anchorage and would stop running at lights. She was close to Kendall Ford so decided to take it there first. She was told they had a single technician to diagnose vehicles, then at 10am they called and told her it could take up to three weeks.

Called S&P and drove the vehicle to see what they could do. We had our car back and fixed by the end of the day. We always take our vehicles here and can not stress how well they take care of their customers.

EM
Eric M.
Mitsubishi Lancer
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the business was not very helpful about finding a solution for his vehicles problem. He stated that the business told him after they had begun the service that they could not start his vehicle. When he went back to the business with his portable charger, he was able to start his vehicle right away.

RO
RICHARD and SHANNON O.
01/19/2019
good service
Good service, work done on time.

GC
GRETCHEN C.
GMC Pickup
01/17/2019
Consistently Great Service
Great Customer Service - Good hours, Convenient Location.. Quick and efficient - My home truck care place. Seem to be competent. Communicate well. Early Bird drop box. Military discount. All great. When technician calls, would be good to slow down and explain everything in laymen's terms a bit more.

DK
DAVID K.
Ford Edge
01/17/2019
Great Service, Fair Pricies
As usual S&P exceeds my expectations.