ANDREW S.
10/12/2018
Proximity to home.
Went to find out what was wrong with the brakes on the car. I had a feeling I already knew, but with a quick test in the parking lot, my suspicions were realized. Mechanic was quick to diagnose and because I did not have the expertise or the tools to complete the task the car was left to be fixed. Since it was a quick fix, they had room to fit me in. Years before, my battery needed a jump to start and I drove to this same shop and had them test the battery. Since the battery failed the test, the shop lent me a 10mm wrench and I bought a new battery at the NAPA next door. Great service and great people.

Cindy H.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said she has been going to this business for years, and she has never had a problem.

TV
Terry V.
Nissan Sentra
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Terry said she was in and out quickly. She was the first customer of the morning, and she was down the road an hour later. The staff is honest and they stand behind their work.

Reed B.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Reed said it was great. They did what was asked of them in a timely fashion.

TH
Tom H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Tom said this business does great work.

Dodge Neon
10/08/2018
Great friendly service.
I always appreciate the interaction I have at the desk and the phone calls from Ed with diagnostic info and quotes. He explains things clearly, but doesn't try to force me into doing anything. Thank you!

Volvo
10/08/2018
The staff at S & P are amazing
Not only are the people that work at S&P great, the service is great too!

KN
KENTON and TERRY N.
10/07/2018
Oil change and brake inspection
Service was fast and professional, but the only problem was dirty hand prints on the inside drivers door.

CHARLIE H.
Wasilla, AK
Toyota Tundra
10/06/2018
Cordial office help..Ashley and Pat specifically..and very knowledgable
Ed is a guy I felt like I have known for 20 yrs
Finally found a top notch shop...Ed was spot on with estimate..Lube tech..dont know his name..very thorough..cleaned up drips ..very good job.
Steves wife and I talked for 15 mins about Steves long range shooting..and the gorgeous jewelry she makes!

To all of you..keep up the great work..word of mouth is best advertisement...and I will pass this experience on to many folks.!!
Thanx Again!
Charlie Hastings
907 242 5397

MJ
MYRNA J.
10/05/2018
Excellent Service, Friendly Staff
S & P Certified Car Care was referred to me by a friend when I was looking for a local "car care" facility. I have had occasion to utilize their services over the past year and have been unfailingly greeted with a smile by the office staff, and received excellent and timely service by the shop mechanics.

ROBERT and TAMMANY W.
10/05/2018
Great Customer Service
Had great communication from the floor mechanic's, good spot on recommendations to resolve issues with an aging vehicle. They do a great job.

MK
MARK and RUTH K.
10/04/2018
S&P is professional and customer friendly and do top notch work
The work that has been done on my vehicles at S and P over the years they have found the problem and always call with a total estimation with price and completion time that great for as customer it keep up to date on progress of my car. I like that they recognize veterans

LG
LESTER G.
09/29/2018
Good job
They got me in and out. Identified problems others have missed. Very friendly.

Josh H.
Palmer, AK
Jeep Cherokee
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Josh said it took a little bit to get the vehicle back but he would recommend the business for service.

PW
Phil W.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Phil said this business's staff did a very great job. It was perfect.

RK
ROBERT and DIANNE K.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/26/2018
Fast and reliable service
Water pump bearing had gone out. Replaced and back on the road.

MIKE and KIM S.
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/26/2018
Ive always felt I’m being treated honestly and fairly, a feeling that I don’t get from most auto repair shops.
Great customer service, great mechanics, honest, fair, and reasonable. S&P gets all my auto work.

NH
Nelson H.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Nelson said this was his 1st time using this business. The employees were great. They did well.

CHRISTY B.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/25/2018
Quick oil change, very fair price
I tried S&P oil change service on my 2003 Suburban for the first time and was pleased at how quickly they got my car in and out. The price was as good as the other services that change oil and they didn't try to sell me anything other than what I asked for. I'll be back next time my cars need a quick oil change, or any mechanical repairs. I've always received stellar service and a fair price.

TONY B.
09/22/2018
Routine LOF then needed emergency brake cable
It is always a pleasure doing business with the folks at S & P. All staff are pleasant and ready to help.
And when possible they get my truck in the same or next day for service or evaluation.
A fine, local business. Eagle River is fortunate to have them.