MICHELLE M.
09/21/2018
S & P fixed my car very promptly and efficiently. I will have my car serviced by S & P from now on.

BP
Brianna P.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Brianna said the staff always work her into the schedule whenever she needs service.

David M.
Chugiak, AK
Honda Element
09/21/2018 Category: Service
David said the business returned his vehicle to him with damage to the hood.

ALANE B.
09/19/2018
I received a call back on a quote after 5 minutes, and was able to schedule my appointment for when it was convenient for me. I dropped my car off at 8, and by 1115 it was ready, which was far sooner than i expected. Everyone was very professional, helpful, and courteous.

09/19/2018
Check engine light
The staff was very honest about the various possibilities of what could be wrong with my car and were able to fix it very quickly. Over all a very smooth process.

DUANE M.
Chugiak, AK
Mercury Mountaineer
09/18/2018
Good folks
Always do good work for fair price,,

Wasilla, AK
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/17/2018
First time customer
This was my first time doing business with S & P and I will have to say I’m always nervous obout trying new auto shops. It seems you never know what your going to get until you do, no matter how may reviews you read. Anyway after speaking with the wonderful ladies up front I felt pretty good about leaving my mini to be worked on for the first time out of the dealership. The price was good and they gave me options, witch I liked. The work was done I thought quickly compared to the dealership and when I came in to pick my mini up even the manager came out to explain what all they did. I don’t know if they do this for everyone but it made me feel special.

09/16/2018
Your service was much appreciated.
Your honesty regarding out issue meant a great deal as well as you quick response to our question. Thank you.

PB
PATTY and MIKE B.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/13/2018
Customer service is very good
We really appreciate the honesty that we get from your company. Eric Vogus is a trusted mechanic that we followed to your company after he closed his business. We have always received great service from you all.

MIKE and AMORY S.
09/13/2018
Friendly, efficient, quality service
Very helpful and communicate well. Always happy with results!

VM
Virgina M.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Virginia said they are friendly, did what was asked quickly, and are consistently professional.

MIKE C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/08/2018
Excellent Service!

BRIAN M.
09/08/2018
Personnel, from front desk to mechanics are great!
I am a hard person to please being a former mechanic. S & P is top notch. I feel they are more interested in “consulting” with me about my truck’s condition rather than squeezing every $ they can out of every visit!

LQ
Leanne Q.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Leanne said this business was very professional, they did what they said they would do and they didn't tell her she needed something she didn't need. She was very pleased and she will use this business in the future.

Cindy H.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said the business does an excellent job.

CAMERON and HEATHER W.
Ford Expedition
09/05/2018
No Appointment...Still knocked it out the park!
Consistantly, repeatitively...S & P doing what they do, giving solid service for a fair price in a timely manner. I never worry when I drop one of my 4 vehicles off there. This last round, I dropped off the 03 Expedition, 205K miles I might add, after a holiday weekend, without an appointment, 7am, had a phone call by 10am with a diagnosis and call that it was fixed by 2pm, had front end serious vibration, and a obviously broken brake pad and calipers that had reached the end of their shift. They fixed what was necessary and I had my wife’s daily driver back same day. 👏🏻🤝🤛🏻

09/01/2018
An always satisfied customer
I always take my vehicles here nice people and military friendly business.

SL
STEVE L.
08/31/2018
Service Done on time.
Done on time and The staff is always friendly !

MELISSA and DAVID R.
Toyota Yaris
08/30/2018
Reliable, honest, quick, and friendly!

LT
Lynn T.
08/28/2018
Reliable and honest
They delivered exactly what they said they would at the quote they gave. No surprises! Great communication and timely. I will be back for all my cars needs.