12/24/2019
Friendly, dependable and HONEST!
S and P takes care of my car and treats it as if its a 2020 top brand car . However the old goat is 18 years old.
They change the oil and filters, check the engine and other parts. They even change a turn signal light bulb when it's out.
I'd never go anywhere else.
They don't mind if I wait or drop off my car..... Easy peasy going people.

PO
PATRICIA and TOM O.
12/24/2019
Great service, helpful
Did what they were supposed to and didn't upcharge anything. Got me in quick. Nice staff and good customer service!

DESTINY and MERRILL W.
Chugiak, AK
Dodge Neon
12/23/2019
Honest and Courteous
The employees were awesome and the waiting area was very accomodating for a mom with a 3 yro. All my car concerns were received with consideration and patience and I was happy with services I received for 2 different vehicles. S&P is my new place for car maintenance and repair.

AC
ALAN and CINDY C.
Suzuki Kizashi
12/19/2019
Customer service and honest work
Great job

PC
PETE and CONA C.
Oldsmobile Aurora
12/18/2019
S & P is a shop known for it's integrity and customer service. They are the BEST place to take your car repairs in Eagle River and one of the best in the entire state.
I'm from a mechanical family, and have personally built high-performance engines for street and strip, so I have more than a passing knowledge of what goes into running a good shop. Ed and the folks at S & P are honest, efficient and fair with their customers and my first choice when the inevitable job I can't handle in the garage at home, or I have no time to do, comes up! Top notch work at equitable prices. They are our "go to" whenever our family and friends need help. My FIRST recommendation to folks with a car problem!

NB

KATHY and PHILLIP G.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
12/17/2019
Tire changeover
I had two vehicles change over tires the first one when I got on the highway it started to shake uncontrollably come to find out they were not balanced and the weights were improperly on. I then took my second truck there and just now I have the brakes changed and he told me that the wait was put on wrong and been rubbing on there so he took the weight off so I’ll be back for you to fix the job

BL
Ben L.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Ben said it seemed that the price of what he did was much higher than he anticipated it to be.

JOHN and SYLVIA H.
Jeep Renegade
12/13/2019
Excellent service !!
My husband for 35+ years has maintained our cars. I never thought he would have the confidence he needed to have work done by an auto mechanic. We are happy to recommend S&P not only to our friends, but have used them on many occasions ourselves.

JAN and KAREN M.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/13/2019
Fast and great as always. Very friend front counter staff including the dogs.

JI
Jodi I.
Chrysler Pacifica
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Jodi said the staff at the business was very knowledgeable. She said they explained everything that she needed to know on what was going on with her vehicle. She was completely satisfied.

12/10/2019
New rear brake pads installed.
Excellent, courteous service. Appointment for rear brake pad replacement was timely and vehicle was repaired by early afternoon. Ed contacted me with a reasonable price estimate and office staff was most helpful. We'll be back when our cars require help!

JENE M.
Wasilla, AK
12/07/2019
Best auto care around!
I love S&P Car Care! I know I will get honest, reliable service. I have been taking my vehicles there for 11+ years and will gladly go out of my way to continue to use S&P!

PC
PATSY C.
Chugiak, AK
12/06/2019
Good
Great, I am in and out in a very short time, the staff is great, the girl behind the counter are very friendly and great to talk to. The dogs are great too. they make you feel right at home. But when I get home my little girl wants nothing to do with me, that okay.

JZ
Jimmy Z.
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Jimmy said the staff at the business was nice and very fast to fix his vehicle. He said they told the truth and he was very comfortable.