AH
ALLIE H.
04/21/2018
Tire changeover- they were so busy but managed to change my tires so I could keep my commitments in Anchorage ! I’ve been a customer for 10 years !

STEVE and MICHELLE H.
04/20/2018
Awesome!
Great service, quick getting in & out, lots of smiles.

ANNE M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/19/2018
Good work, Good attitude!
Everyone is courteous and helpful. When they tell you your vehicle will be ready, it's ready.

JV
Joeanne V.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Joeanne said the staff at the business is always very kind. She would not take her vehicle to get serviced anywhere else.

MIKE and SUZANNE G.
Ford Excursion
Very Trustworthy!!
We have been bringing our vehicles to Steve for years. A local auto shop we trust and recommend highly.

PF
PAUL and DARCY F.
Fort Richardson, AK
04/18/2018
I live on base and I would drive out to eagle river anytime to go here.

VM
VICTOR and LINDA M.
Thanks
Great service as always. Tires ready for the summertime vacations.

TROY and HEATHER M.
04/17/2018
Honest, reliable, affordable & trustworthy
This is the place to go if you want honest, reliable affordable & trustworthy service. Here you dont spend money on things not needed. Friendly is also a huge plus. Had a problem with my car not starting and had it towed in. Of course they had no problems and couldn't find any thing wrong. Turned out it was because my key fob was dropped and broke, so my car wouldn't start with that key. No judgement from anyone but I laughing at myself. Great people. <3

TR
TERRI and BLAKE R.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/15/2018
got truck in and out fast
i trust this company , have used them many times , i trust their prices to be lower or as low as other places , i trust their work and follow ups.

EF
Elizabeth F.
Nissan JUKE
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the staff was pleasant , timely, and she feels the service was good.

SF
STEPHANIE and ERIC F.
Chugiak, AK
04/11/2018
No wait!
I went in to have my tires checked before change over to my summer tires and they were able to get me in and change them with no wait! I wasn't expecting to have them done that day, but with no wait I got it done in an hour. The staff is friendly and I have never had a bad experience while going there.

KEN M.
04/11/2018
Clean, professional, efficient. Wish they were Dodge Truck specialists!
Wish you were Dodge truck specialists!

DEBERA W.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/10/2018
One day service, awesome
I was pleasantly surprise of the amount of work they did for us in one day. Our vehicle needed numerous things done on it and they got it in that day and completed it. Very nice company. Highly recommended.
Thank

TR
TRACY R.
Chugiak, AK
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/10/2018
Great customer service and pricing
It's my first time here and I was very pleased. This business is very customer service oriented, which is a refreshing change compared to the dealership.

Melissa H.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said the entire staff is great at trying to explain what is going on with the vehicle, and what they are doing to fix it.

NL
NANCY L.
04/06/2018
Great small business with super customer care!!
Always please with the great service and getting things done quickly. Love supporting a small business!

RENEE R.
Jeep Cherokee
Outstanding Service
Friendly, knowledgeable and fast. My car was looked at within minutes of my arrival. They located the problem and fixed it - all within a half hour. Highly recommended!

SL
STAN and PRISCILLA L.
Friendly
Very friendly, courteous, quick and reasonably priced.

GK
GERRY and MARIA K.
Excellent service!
I took my 2008 Dodge 2500 in for ABS light and Cruise Control inop. They quickly found the problem, left front bearing, and made the repairs. While it was in the shop I also had my winter studded tires changed only to find that one of the Summer tires had a broken bead and was unusable. Since they could not find a matching tire I decided to replace all four.
As usual with S&P the service was EXCELLENT and the people there are curtious and friendly. I highly recommend S&P for all of your automobile care and needs.

Scott B.
Ford Expedition
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Scott said he has always been happy with the business.