ND
NEIL D.
Dodge Neon
03/26/2019
2003 neon
I've driven it a few days now and I'm still smelling a oil burning smell. I haven't had time to come back by so havent. I will say thank you for getting my car fixed in a very timely manner. As soon as I can I will drop by again but for now it's window down and keep driving it.

Neil

TC
TERISIA C.
03/26/2019
Efficient and reliable car care service
I stopped in for a regular oil change today, and without an appointment. Per usual, everyone at S&P was friendly did their jobs well and efficiently. No wonder I’ve been going there for all my car fix-it needs for many years.

03/23/2019
Van road ready review
C & P evaluated our van before a friend drove it to Fairbanks. Their evaluation was thorough and they found a disconnected line and few other items that needed to be fixed.

Nissan Rogue
03/20/2019
Great!
They are quick and friendly and my car is doing great too :)

Tony M.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the service was amazing and the customer service was superb.

ST
SETH and ALLISON T.
03/16/2019
No price gouging
Good friendly service, got my truck in and finished same day for repairs that other places took days to do and charged double the price.

KR
KENNY and JEANNIE R.
03/16/2019
Work very hard to please there costumers

RANDY C.
03/13/2019
They did a great job of changing out my winter tires for new summer tires. They are spin balanced very accurate.

L
Mary L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Mary said they gave her good service.

Cindy H.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Cindy said that the business always does a great job and she has been doing business with them for years.

EJ
Earl J.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Earl said the employees were very nice. They were informative. They provided him with service options. They provided really good work.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/05/2019
Great advice for free.
I brought my truck in for a front end alignment due to a shimmy at low speeds. The technician said that my front tire was de-laminating causing the shimmy. He said I needed a new set of tires and did not charge for the inspection.

JOE R.
Big Lake, AK
Oldsmobile Alero
03/04/2019
everything good. every fine.

03/04/2019
Great group of people
Great group of people. Super nice to my kids, always respectful. Any time we have an issue they work with us until I am satisfied. We are not just a number here, but valued customers who feel at home.

TR
TERRI and BLAKE R.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/02/2019
Trust
I trust S&P Cierified Car Care LLC to repair my vehicle without adding extra costs and repair it right . I trust them to give me the very best price on their parts and labor .

03/01/2019
They came through when needed
My seven year old battery died midday about a mile from S & P. They had a fellow show up with a power pack and when I came in that replaced my battery in half an hour by working me in between other customers.
These folks are great. Their canine greeters are great also.

02/28/2019
Great shop!
I’m so glad I found this Establishment very professional and the best time frame. Great staff. I always leave quite happy. satisfied costumer.

Barry H.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Barry said he was treated very well and the employees did a very good job.

KO
Kendric O.
Subaru Legacy
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Kendric said the employees were quick to answer his questions and his vehicle runs great again. The service only took 1 day and the price was reasonable.

DAVID W.
Ram 1500
02/24/2019
excellant service
As soon as I walk thru the door greeted with respect. Individuals are working behind the counter are always pleasant and very helpful. There at eight AM for oil change and out by 830 AM.