RHONDA and CHARLES W.
08/09/2019
Outstanding Service
S&P did a great job communicating with me on the repairs of my vehicle. They did a great job with no run-around! Much appreciated.

DAVID W.
Ram 1500
08/06/2019
S&P car Service
Always feel welcome the instant I step though the door. People are very friendly and always willing to help and answer any question I may have. Had an oil change in and out in less than 30 minutes.

Honda Civic Sdn
08/06/2019
Our go-to for car repairs and services
Ever since moving to Alaska in 2012, S & P Certified Car Care LLC has been our go-to for all repairs and maintenance services. We had previously tried out a few other repair-shops, but none of them came close to the customer service, family feel and quality work that can be found at this location. We value their excellent work, incredible customer service and the "family feel" they create. Aside from amazing service they also offer a military discount, which we are incredibly grateful for. Furthermore, we appreciate the service reminders and overall thoughtfulness they provide. If you are looking for an honest, friendly and affordable shop that will keep your car in tip-top shape, this is the place for you!

EW
Ethan W.
Chugiak, AK
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Ethan said the service provided by this business was good.

RON B.
Palmer, AK
07/28/2019
Trustworthy and professional
Honest and up front with any issues that your vehicles might have. Highly recommend them.

07/25/2019
Local business with good service
All of us know, it’s not always easy finding a local business that meets or exceeds our need for competent service in the auto repair industry. My auto had brake issues that were inspected and repaired by two different garages, in both cases the symptoms reappeared within a year. The S& P staff listened to the problems and within the first day had diagnosed and replaced the culprit. Communications between S& P during the repairs were equally as quick and efficient. I would rate them with 5 stars however I’ll have to wait to see if the repairs make the test of time.

DONNA and PAUL C.
Chitina, AK
07/18/2019
Excellent service, Excellent advice, didn't take advantage of me.

NS
NEVA S.
Flat tire
Fast service & reasonable price

DT
DON T.
Great customer service!
Simple oil change - but gals at the counter were great - dropped off my rig and it was done while I slept. I appreciate knowing a shop where I feel the work is backed and can trust "extra" work isn't found every time you visit!

CR
CHRIS and CAROLINA R.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/17/2019
They got me in earlier than expected and completed the work in a timely manner. Thank you!
They encouraged me to bring my truck in early although they could not guarantee getting to it until the top of the following week. However, after I brought it in early they serviced it right away at a very reasonable price. Thank you for the excellent service.

GT
Greg T.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Greg said that he has never been dissatisfied with anything at this facility. He stated that he really appreciates the integrity that the business has. He also mentioned that the staff does high quality work. He has found this business to be extremely reliable.

AR
ART and CONNIE R.
Dodge Nitro
07/12/2019
Absolutely satisfied!
Wonderful visit as always. The team has cared for our family vehicles for over 12 years. They have certainly have earned our trust. Thanks again!!

GY
GREG and JODIE Y.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/12/2019
FAST, reliable, and accurate.
Rebuilt both front and rear differential on 3/4-ton truck. MUCH faster than quoted, and (as always) at or below quoted cost.

RD
Rick D.
Fort Richardson, AK
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the business was really nice, helpful, answered all of his questions and he would go back again if his vehicle was having problems.

Daniel S.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the employees always do a good job.

CHARLIE H.
Wasilla, AK
Toyota Tundra
07/09/2019
Toyota Tundra
I scheduled a service appt with Ashley for July 8..2019
I was there at 8 am..work needed done was..
4 new shocks..fuel filter..and front brake pads.
Work was done by noon...brakes work much better.. shocks are awesum!

As always. Ed and Ashley and the Pro mechanics came thru with another AA grade job..best shop in southcentral..hands down!! Thanx to all of them!!

LT
Loren T.
Apache Junction, AZ
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Loren said he would recommend this business for service.

HL
HEIDI and ANDY L.
07/05/2019
Can always count on honest work
We have been coming to s&p certified car care for over 4 years. They were recommended by family and we have had a positive experience each time. I especially appreciate their communication- to give me updates while working on the car and when the job is finished.

ROBERT and TAMMANY W.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/05/2019
Customer Service
All my requests for special service for my 1968 SS Camaro were met with a smile and a can do and will do response. The crew did a wonderful job, found what I needed to know about my new Classic and now have a route to fix existing front end issue and a history has been started for maintenance. Great job as usual.

Honda Civic Coupe
07/02/2019
Accomodating service
They are quick and courteous. I have 0 issues whenever I go to them.