DAVE S.
Anchorage, AK
Toyota Tundra
01/25/2017
Once again fast and efficient. Walked in to see possibility doing oil change mid-day. Was in and out within the hour (or so).

SA
STEFANIE and BRENDAN A.
Anchorage, AK
Saturn Vue
01/25/2017
Outstanding Service; Great Value!
All of the folks at S & P are stellar; they go over and beyond to provide professional service in a small-business setting. We highly recommend: they are honest and will get your rig running in no time!

CG
Craig G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/24/2017 Category: Service
Craig said they were really helpful and the weather was negative 25 degrees when he broke down. He had no idea who to contact and they contacted a towing business for him. They had his vehicle for only 24 hours. There was a lot of work to be done and they were timely. He will continue to use them because they are great.

MA
Merry A.
Kia Amanti
01/24/2017 Category: Service
Merry said she likes the people there and she wants them to keep up the good work.

BD
BECKY D.
Chugiak, AK
01/22/2017
I am very happy with my service of my car being fixed. There was good communication and great overall customer service. I felt welcome and all my questions were answered.

LEON AND DANAE M.
Tatitlek, AK
01/21/2017
Another great trip to S&P. Every time I use S&P, they provide the best service at an equitable rate. Great business.

KIRSTEN S.
Toyota Camry Solara
01/21/2017
Great service in every way.
My son was having a significant vibration in his front end andso I called S&P They gave us some suggestion and worked us in the next day for a safety check. I really appreciate that type of consideration. In the end it was an easy repair and they got him back on the road that same day.

We also used them for a presale inspection which made selling our old family car much easier for us and the new buyer.

I highly recommend them.

RICHARD and DALENE W.
Toyota Matrix
01/19/2017
Great Job
You fixed my heat problem.
Thanks,
Richard

MO
MICHELLE O.
01/19/2017
Thanks!
Thanks for a professional and accurate estimate & repair. And great customer service too!

RP
RICHARD and DIANE P.
Dodge Durango
01/18/2017
Some places just make things happen.
Some businesses just seem to be helpful. This is one. As I have a couple of older vehicles, and am no longer a young man who enjoys fixing things myself, I have found S&P to be a valuable place to go.

GM
GIANE and CHRISTOPHER M.
Palmer, AK
01/15/2017
Great Experience
Had aGreat Experience, Everyone was very kind and helpful. Fast Service . Explained everything that needed to be done and what ever questions I had were answered and explained to me . I tell all my friends about them now.

JAMES S.
01/15/2017
Quick easy
Had my F250 in the shop for a radiator leak. New radiator fixed the problem and she runs like new.

MT
Matt T.
Porsche 911
01/13/2017 Category: Service
Matt said he liked this business because they did great work. They did what they were supposed to do and they did it for a good price.

TP
TODD and NANI P.
Ford Econoline
01/12/2017
Straight forward, easy to deal with...
NO issues what-so-ever with this business. I would recommend them to any one that needs a mechanic in the Eagle River/Chugiak area.

KF
KIM and SEAN F.
01/11/2017
As always they did exactly what was needed when they said they could do it and for a great price. Love these guys.