Latest Review about 1 hour ago

KF
KIM and SEAN F.
GMC Yukon XL
01/11/2017
As always they did exactly what was needed when they said they could do it and for a great price. Love these guys.

KR

01/06/2017

AG
ARLENE G.
01/06/2017
Thanks for the good service...
I went without an appointment and they change my oil and check my headlights (because I had a problem with them when I replace a bulb) When I called to explain my problem with the lights, the girl that talk to me was helpful and accommodating. She said that I could stop by and one of the guys check them for me ., I took the opportunity to let them change my oil and filter . I'm happy with the service that I received. And the dog is adorable! :)

BL
Bret And Mary L.
Chevrolet Silverado
01/06/2017 Category: Service
Mary said this business treated her well. She said this business is quick and their estimates are usually right. They are reasonable and not expensive.

TONY B.
Chevrolet Silverado
01/05/2017
Great Local Service
S & P is my choice for routine maintenance and repair for my 16 year old Checy truck. Their availability is flexible and convenient. And courteous.

IC
IVAN and TANYA C.
GMC Yukon XL
01/05/2017
Super fast service!
S&P is our go-to mechanic for any and all auto issues. We highly recommend their services!

TC
TERISIA C.
01/04/2017
Reliable and economical
I dropped my car off when I went out of town because the engine kept misfiring despite new spark plugs. And the brakes squeaked. When I got back from my trip the valve job was done and brakes cleaned up. My car runs so smoothly now and the job came in st less than the estimate. I rely on S&P- they do a great job.

ES
Ed S.
01/04/2017 Category: Service
Ed said the staff at this business gave him a good and honest evaluation. They provided him with the least expensive option to repair his vehicle.

VF
VERNON and MISTY F.
Ford Expedition
01/01/2017
Friendly, courteous, honest service.
I feel like the folks at S&P genuinely value my patronage. I don't feel like you guys are just after my money.

SG
SHEILA G.
01/01/2017
Good people! very friendly...
Honest, dependable and affordable. thats what I can say about S and P Certified Car Care. I moved to Eagle River from 40+ years in Anchorage. I asked around about dependable car care and everyone I asked said S and P, that's where I go. And they were right I feel very blessed to have found them..

HL
HALEY L.
Anchorage, AK
12/31/2016
Fast service but large price upcharge
Very friendly staff with fast service. However, I was disappointed that they upcharged so much for the car part, almost 100% markup when the NAPA store is literally right next door. Next time, I'm offering to buy the part and give it to them to install.

KARL M.
Dodge Dakota
Quick and accurate service

MELISSA S.
great service
Great service, on time, fast, friendly, helpful, fair, Inexpensive

PW
PHILLIP and PENNY W.
12/30/2016
Rav-4
Service was terrific- finished in a timely manner. I haven't been in in a couple of years because the vehicle was under warranty and pre-paid maintenance. I am, however, back for all future work on my Rav-4.