MJ
MANUELA and JUSTIN J.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/26/2020
Our repair-shop of choice since 2012
I first started bringing our vehicles to S&P in 2012 after having a less than ideal experience with a different repair place in Anchorage. Every single visit we've had with S&P has been a great experience! The front staff goes above and beyond to assist, the mechanics do an amazing job and they have kept our little Honda happy and running for years. What we love most is their genuine care and honesty. A great example (one of many) was this past visit: our car was making a timing-belt noise I didn't recognize, so I brought it in for an inspection. S&P did a full inspection, found nothing wrong and did not charge us a cent for the check (although it took them almost an hour) since "nothing was wrong". It blew me away. I know that I'll always get the best possible service and assistance at this shop. Their care is unparalleled. I cannot recommend S&P enough!

MICHAEL and LAURIANNE P.
Ford Edge
08/26/2020
Quality of service and friendly professional staff.
Love the dogs.

Melanie M.
08/26/2020 Category: Service
Melanie said they're great and she's used them before.

TONY B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/20/2020
In a flash
I neede an evaluation of a vehicle in a hurry and S & P was able to fit me in when a cancellation occurred.
Local business that provides excellent service.

BT
BRYAN and TERESA T.
08/19/2020
Great Customer Service
They under promised and over delivered. Very easy to deal with.

V

BG
BRIAN and KATHY G.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
08/18/2020
As usual excellent service great people

STEVE and MICHELLE H.
08/16/2020
Great job......Again!
Great service, quick and easy to work with.....yay!

GH
GARY H.
08/14/2020
Why I go to S&P
I have been using S&P for care of my truck for many years. The reason is the full attention they give to caring for the truck. This last visit is another great example. I got a call from S&P that my original repair was simply a loose hose but most important they had found loose bolts in my front axle that I believe came from new tires and alignment done by another company. Catching this problem saved me more issues in the future.

Chugiak, AK
GMC Pickup
08/14/2020
Personal Attention by Competent Staff and Technicians
Always willing to help. Great communication and reasonable rates. Thank You S & P for keeping me in a good ride!

SV
STEVE and CRIS V.
08/12/2020
most honest repair shop I've been to
I brought my Honda to s&P after taking it to the dealership. My complaints were not address, but I was told my radiator was leaking - new radiator - my oil leak was from my oil pump and belts needed replace - I bought into the radiator ($800) but not the others ($2,300 minimum). Went to S&P, only told them my same complaints, not that I had gone to Honda. S&P did exactly as I requested. THey found a sensor defected - Fixed. They found out what a light was on - safe but switch needs to be ordered; oil leak fixed - was a worn seal on the oil pan; oil change, total engine analysis - my honda runs like new (267,000 miles). YES to S&P. Thank God they are in Eagle River

NH
Nick H.
08/12/2020 Category: Service
Nick said they always do good work, they never let him down, he gets a military discount, they have fair pricing, they're overall good, they do s good job.

DA
David A.
Palmer, AK
08/12/2020 Category: Service
David said the staff was fine.

DEREK and SHARICE B.
08/05/2020
First time here, they were highly recommended from some co-workers. They were very pleasant and professional. They did a great job with what I needed done. Will be returning to them for all of my vehicles needs.

TONY B.
08/01/2020
Fast Seevice
I am a steady customer of S & P. I have always been able to receive the service I need in a reasonable time. One more reason I keep returning. Add to that the quality of service there is no reason to look elsewhere.