CHRIS and KIM W.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/18/2018
Friendly, Fast, Reasonably Priced
Have always had fantastic customer service. This visit was no different. Tire change over and oil change and a lot of other folks there getting work done. Expected my truck would be there most of the day. They called within 2 hours to say it was done.
I authorized an air filter change if needed. It wasn't needed and they didn't change it. A lot of auto care places would have taken advantage of that authorization to make some more money. Highly recommended!!

JN
JOHN N.
Palmer, AK
Ford Freestyle
03/17/2018
Excellent service, decent competitive price, friendly place
Had a excellent experience with S&P. unfortunately my car problems were not cost effective to fix. Fair price for evaluation. Would do business with them again.

John S.
03/15/2018
Swift, HONEST, and Affordable Service!!!
Our Suburban sounded like it had no exhaust!! Called S&P and made an appointment that was convenient, dropped it off. They called us within 2 hours with the problem(exhaust pipe broke at the manifold flange) and the estimate to fix the issue. We added multiple services (alignment, differential service, coolant flush, transmission service) and numerous other items. With our extensive list of add-ons while the truck was in the shop, they fixed the main problem affordably and kept us informed of what was happening and how much it would cost every step of the way. We have used them several times for our other vehicles and their integrity is TOP NOTCH! We highly recommend S&P !

GK
GERRY and MARIA K.
03/15/2018
Excellent service...
I called at 2pm to make an appointment for an oil change in my Toyota Camry and was told that they only do oil changes on a first come first serve basis. I said, “No problem, are there very many people waiting?”. They said no, so I took a chance and drove over there and checked in. They got me right in and in 30-40 minutes later I was on my way home.
This is my ‘Go to’ auto service and they never fail to do excellent work and genuinely care about their customers...

BP
Brianna P.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Brianna said this business was really convenient and the work was done fast.

SD
Shane D.
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Shane said the staff have always been honest and offered fair prices. They did a really great job and his vehicle came back in great condition.

JACOB and VICKI L.
03/08/2018
Great experience!!!!
Thank you for your great service and I’ll unbeatable prices!! Will always use your guys for my vehicles!!

KH
Kristen H.
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Kristen said the staff was able to get the vehicle in quickly and the business was excellent.

SK
Stephen K.
Ram 2500
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said the staff was very professional.

KENNETH and PATIONCE B.
Transfer Case Repair
The folks at S&P have always done a good job with my families vehicle maintenance and repairs and when I needed a new transfer case recently they were once again outstanding. I appreciate the promptness and quality of their work and I enjoy the atmosphere there. 5 out of 5 stars all around.

PF
PAUL and DARCY F.
Fort Richardson, AK
GMC Terrain
03/03/2018
Fast and friendly. Saved me $600 and goth car fixed. Dealership would have replaced the wrong part and cost money that would have been unneeded.

EH
ELAINE H.
Service of my Prius
I was satisfied with the work done, The staff is very courteous and friendly.

HA
HYACINTHA and JAMES A.
03/02/2018
AWESOME
You have been our go to mechanics for about 2 years. You are reasonable, trustworthy, and quick. You always provide quality service and a friendly attitude. Now our kids are bringing their cars to you. Thanks for your integrity. It is hard to come by these days.

WJ
WENDY and LEIF J.
03/02/2018
Customer service is amazing!
I appreciate the amazing customer service and reasonable prices for repairs. I love being able to support great local businesses!

CR
Conny R.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Conny said she always appreciates visiting the business. The employees are very helpful and friendly.

CD
Calvin D.
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Calvin said the business did a good job.

MQ
mike q.
02/22/2018
it's like being at Cheers, everybody knows your name!
We walk in and we're greeted by name. Have a seat and next thing you know, we are in for service. Next thing we know they are giving us the keys and wishing us a good day. Price? Less than quoted. Can't say enough good things about the work ethic!

MQ
MICHAEL and PEGGY Q.
great service and honest
great service and honest

KF
KIM and SEAN F.
Ford Police Interceptor
Great Service, Fast
The heater fan went out in my vehicle and S&P was able to get me in the next day, diagnosed and fixed the problem affordably and kept me informed of what was happening and how much it would cost every step of the way. I have used them exclusively for some time and trust them with my vehicles implicitly. I have been surprised on multiple occasions how affordable they have resolved the problems I have had with my vehicles.

ANNE M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
02/21/2018
I'll go back again!
Good customer service, knowledgable and courteous. Pleasant to work with and prompt service.