05/03/2018
Honest and Respectful Company
Switching my winter tires to my summer tires by S & P Certified Car Care LLC was completed. The front staff were both courteous and honest in when to expect the delivery of a tire that needed to be replaced, helped navigate why the tire was in need of replacing, and offered a very fair solution. I would recommend going there if you are a local of Eagle River.

05/02/2018
Great service and friendly staff.
The service is incredibly friendly and amazingly helpful!

BF
BILL and RHONDA F.
05/01/2018
Great appointment availability, great check in, great service, great check out
We had our 2007 Tahoe in for it's 11 year check up and told the S&P folks that we wanted to drive the car for a couple more years and would like to know what needed fixed. They took the car at about 8:30, called me about 10 with the list of work, and had the car back to us by 2:30. Nothing extra was added, just back brakes, a little cruise control work, and replaced some worn hoses. Everyone was pleasant and helpful. We appreciate the honesty and promptness of work.

BETTY and BRYAN M.
Chugiak, AK
Toyota Echo
04/28/2018
Friendly honest service.
Honest mechanics, glad to have found them.

DWAYNE and KIM B.
04/27/2018
S&P makes scheduling truck repairs easy
Took us a long to find a reliable auto service for regular maintenance and irregular repairs. We now bring all our company trucks and personal cars to S&P due to their prompt estimates and scheduling repairs. Our trucks are in continuous use, so having accurate schedules for cost estimates and repair duration is another worry removed from our minds. Keeping us apprised of progress of during repairs is also very handy. Winsor Construction, Inc.

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
04/26/2018
Excellent As Always
I’ve had many of my vehicles through here the past several years. Always a fair deal and great service.

JAN and KAREN M.

NATE and MARY M.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/24/2018
Trust & Quality Service
I trust you to review and identify the real problem. I think that is so important in today's environment.

AH
ALLIE H.
04/21/2018
Tire changeover- they were so busy but managed to change my tires so I could keep my commitments in Anchorage ! I’ve been a customer for 10 years !

STEVE and MICHELLE H.
04/20/2018
Awesome!
Great service, quick getting in & out, lots of smiles.

ANNE M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/19/2018
Good work, Good attitude!
Everyone is courteous and helpful. When they tell you your vehicle will be ready, it's ready.

JV
Joeanne V.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Joeanne said the staff at the business is always very kind. She would not take her vehicle to get serviced anywhere else.

MIKE and SUZANNE G.
Ford Excursion
Very Trustworthy!!
We have been bringing our vehicles to Steve for years. A local auto shop we trust and recommend highly.

PF
PAUL and DARCY F.
Fort Richardson, AK
04/18/2018
I live on base and I would drive out to eagle river anytime to go here.

VM
VICTOR and LINDA M.
Thanks
Great service as always. Tires ready for the summertime vacations.

TROY and HEATHER M.
04/17/2018
Honest, reliable, affordable & trustworthy
This is the place to go if you want honest, reliable affordable & trustworthy service. Here you dont spend money on things not needed. Friendly is also a huge plus. Had a problem with my car not starting and had it towed in. Of course they had no problems and couldn't find any thing wrong. Turned out it was because my key fob was dropped and broke, so my car wouldn't start with that key. No judgement from anyone but I laughing at myself. Great people. <3

TR
TERRI and BLAKE R.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/15/2018
got truck in and out fast
i trust this company , have used them many times , i trust their prices to be lower or as low as other places , i trust their work and follow ups.

EF
Elizabeth F.
Nissan JUKE
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the staff was pleasant , timely, and she feels the service was good.

SF
STEPHANIE and ERIC F.
Chugiak, AK
04/11/2018
No wait!
I went in to have my tires checked before change over to my summer tires and they were able to get me in and change them with no wait! I wasn't expecting to have them done that day, but with no wait I got it done in an hour. The staff is friendly and I have never had a bad experience while going there.

KEN M.
04/11/2018
Clean, professional, efficient. Wish they were Dodge Truck specialists!
Wish you were Dodge truck specialists!