Seward, AK
06/16/2020
all around great service..Trustworthy!
very acomadating kind and honest.
Pay is awesome! Ed was verry patcient and informative ..

BN
BRENDA N.
06/15/2020
Awesome and knowledgeable people
Very friendly, quick service. They were very helpful. Thank you. I will return.

STANLEY B.
06/14/2020
Friendly service
Did a good job

JOHN and MARINE S.
06/12/2020
As always received great service and everyone was courteous. The service was done in a very timely manner.

KH
Keith H.
06/11/2020
Trustworthy!!
Was given bad info from another store. Got a second opinion at S & P and they advised me I had nothing wrong. I would Recommend S & P to Anyone without a doubt! Very professional and reliable!!

RK
ROBERT and DIANNE K.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/09/2020
Prompt service
Oil and filter change and lube. Prompt service.

ST
Stephen T.
Dodge Ram Wagon
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Stephen said he was happy with time the business took to service his vehicle, the inspection they performed and getting his vehicle fixed.

MIKE and BONNIE H.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
06/04/2020
S&P did it again!
Right service, right price, right place to get a LOF!

BETTY and BRYAN M.
Jeep Renegade
06/02/2020
Always great Service
I love S&P! Great reliable service!

David L.
05/28/2020 Category: Service
David said the staff did what they said they were doing in a timely manner and reasonable price.

05/27/2020
Very good work, and very good service
I have used several other mechanics and would recommend S&P to everyone. I have never been disappointed. The work is good and very fair.

JV
JoeAnne V.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Joeanne said this business is wonderful. They are the only place she has taken her vehicle since she has bought it and they have had the best of service. They have excellent service and she has been pleased every time.

SE
SEAN and GLENDA E.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/22/2020
S&P always meets my expectations!
We’ve been taking our vehicles to S&P for many years and we always get consistent quality service when it was estimated to be done, at the price that was quoted and the job is done right. I’ve been to other car care services in Eagle River but S&P is my first choice every time. Professional, Quality service at a fair price, it’s what we all want from any business!

ND
NEIL D.
Dodge Neon
05/21/2020
Tire change bolt on/off only
You guys are tops! I figured I'd be waiting for awhile but you got me in and out fast and it didn't cost an arm and a leg.

Thanks again for you speedy service,
Neil

VR
VERN and ANGELA R.
Subaru Legacy
05/19/2020
Best Car Place in Eagle River
I can not say enough wonderful things about S&P Auto. The staff is professional, personal and top-notch. Every time I come here, they treat me as if I’m their only customer. They take care of all of our cars and do an exceptional job with each one!