KATHIE and CALVIN S.
01/11/2020
Awesome service
We are very confident in the service we get at S&P car repair. They keep a history and remind us when we r due a repair.

PW
Preston W.
Acura MDX
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Preston said this business did what he asked and even made arrangements for him to pick his vehicle up after hours, and the service was decent.

Matt W.
Ford Freestyle
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Matt said the staff does great work, they are honest, and have had no problems.

Nissan Murano
01/01/2020
Customer service and quality work
Excellent customer service and quality work

GB
GLENYS B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
12/29/2019
Excellent!
I am very happy with their work, and will definitely be going back!

MK
MARK K.
12/29/2019
Trustworthy Mechanic
Repeat customer. Bring all of our cars here, fix what you ask them to quickly and at a fair price, very satisfied.

CG
CRAIG and SUZANNE G.
Ford Excursion
12/25/2019
Going here for the fine service for decades.
Always pleasant, ahead of schedule, and the “greeters” are welcoming, friendly and attentive - and the counter staff is helpful, too.

12/24/2019
Friendly, dependable and HONEST!
S and P takes care of my car and treats it as if its a 2020 top brand car . However the old goat is 18 years old.
They change the oil and filters, check the engine and other parts. They even change a turn signal light bulb when it's out.
I'd never go anywhere else.
They don't mind if I wait or drop off my car..... Easy peasy going people.

PO
PATRICIA and TOM O.
12/24/2019
Great service, helpful
Did what they were supposed to and didn't upcharge anything. Got me in quick. Nice staff and good customer service!

DESTINY and MERRILL W.
Dodge Neon
12/23/2019
Honest and Courteous
The employees were awesome and the waiting area was very accomodating for a mom with a 3 yro. All my car concerns were received with consideration and patience and I was happy with services I received for 2 different vehicles. S&P is my new place for car maintenance and repair.

AC
ALAN and CINDY C.
Suzuki Kizashi
12/19/2019
Customer service and honest work
Great job

PC
PETE and CONA C.
Oldsmobile Aurora
12/18/2019
S & P is a shop known for it's integrity and customer service. They are the BEST place to take your car repairs in Eagle River and one of the best in the entire state.
I'm from a mechanical family, and have personally built high-performance engines for street and strip, so I have more than a passing knowledge of what goes into running a good shop. Ed and the folks at S & P are honest, efficient and fair with their customers and my first choice when the inevitable job I can't handle in the garage at home, or I have no time to do, comes up! Top notch work at equitable prices. They are our "go to" whenever our family and friends need help. My FIRST recommendation to folks with a car problem!

NB

KATHY and PHILLIP G.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
12/17/2019
Tire changeover
I had two vehicles change over tires the first one when I got on the highway it started to shake uncontrollably come to find out they were not balanced and the weights were improperly on. I then took my second truck there and just now I have the brakes changed and he told me that the wait was put on wrong and been rubbing on there so he took the weight off so I’ll be back for you to fix the job

BL
Ben L.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Ben said it seemed that the price of what he did was much higher than he anticipated it to be.