HA
HYACINTHA and JAMES A.
03/02/2018
AWESOME
You have been our go to mechanics for about 2 years. You are reasonable, trustworthy, and quick. You always provide quality service and a friendly attitude. Now our kids are bringing their cars to you. Thanks for your integrity. It is hard to come by these days.

WJ
WENDY and LEIF J.
03/02/2018
Customer service is amazing!
I appreciate the amazing customer service and reasonable prices for repairs. I love being able to support great local businesses!

CR
Conny R.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Conny said she always appreciates visiting the business. The employees are very helpful and friendly.

CD
Calvin D.
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Calvin said the business did a good job.

MQ
mike q.
02/22/2018
it's like being at Cheers, everybody knows your name!
We walk in and we're greeted by name. Have a seat and next thing you know, we are in for service. Next thing we know they are giving us the keys and wishing us a good day. Price? Less than quoted. Can't say enough good things about the work ethic!

MQ
MICHAEL and PEGGY Q.
great service and honest
great service and honest

KF
KIM and SEAN F.
Ford Police Interceptor
Great Service, Fast
The heater fan went out in my vehicle and S&P was able to get me in the next day, diagnosed and fixed the problem affordably and kept me informed of what was happening and how much it would cost every step of the way. I have used them exclusively for some time and trust them with my vehicles implicitly. I have been surprised on multiple occasions how affordable they have resolved the problems I have had with my vehicles.

ANNE M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
02/21/2018
I'll go back again!
Good customer service, knowledgable and courteous. Pleasant to work with and prompt service.

DAVID W.
Nissan Titan
02/17/2018
Outstanding service
It is always a pleasure to do business with S&P people are friendly and the work is always accomplished on time or before.

CHRISTY B.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/17/2018
Each visit better than the last
Each time I need to bring my vehicle in for service my opinion of S&P goes up. They take the extra steps to make sure my vehicles are properly serviced in a timely manner and don't throw in un-needed work or charges. Great service and fair prices, two thumbs up.

Maria P.
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Maria said the business provided excellent service.

KIRSTEN S.
Toyota Camry Solara
02/13/2018
Great service and quality work foe affordable price
S&P is the gold standard for car repairs. Fast, trustworthy and convenient.

Shirley C.
Anchorage, AK
02/13/2018
Honest, affordable, reliable, and friendly
I have taken my vehicle to S & P a couple of times based upon the recommendation of my daughter and her boyfriend. They were spot on in their referral. Even though I live in Anchorage I will drive my car to Eagle River every time I need some work. They have always been friendly and accommodating at the front desk and have always gotten me in at times that fit my schedule. I appreciate receiving a call of the work necessary and the expense in advance, as well as referrals on work they don't perform themselves. I'm not sure of the exact date of my appointment but it was around the first of February.

JAMES S.
02/10/2018
Quick, convenient, correct
I called to make an appointment for regular service for my PU. S&P got it in the next day. The work was done
on schedule, within budget and properly completed. They do a great job!!

Joseph A.
Cadillac Eldorado
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the service is always good.

STEVE and MICHELLE H.
02/09/2018
Awesome work....again!
Wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else........I recommend you give them a try.

STEVE and MICHELLE H.
02/09/2018
Great customer service and as always a job well done.
Outstanding job as we have always expected.....thanks again guys & gals!

David S.
02/07/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff was friendly, and he would recommend the business to others.

DUANE M.
02/05/2018
Kind folks
I had my old Explorer towed in, and a few
hours later, one of the top fellows called to
let me know that it would need a rebuilt transmission, which was not an option. He was very nice and that made it less difficult.
And the front desk folks are always so kind
and friendly.

Melissa H.
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said the service is great and she's been a long time customer.