SY
Shelby Y.
10/10/2018
Fast service
Thank you for the fast service.

Cooper S.
Luray, VA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Cooper said the business did a great job.

MINI Cooper Coupe
10/06/2018
Friendly service
Called and asked for service and got it the next day and it was performed in a timely manner.

Joey A.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Joey said they were able to figure out a minor issue with his vehicle and gave him advice how to handle it.

Cody W.
Ashland, VA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Cody said overall they are a nice staff.

ST
Shirelle T.
Land Rover Range Rover
09/30/2018
Great customer service And a Knowledgeable staff. Mike and Nick always takes good care

AG

Highland Springs, VA
Kia Sorento
09/26/2018
Easy in and easy out
We were able to get an appointment for the same day we called. They inspected our car quickly and didn’t find a problem that “had to be fixed” before it could pass inspection as other garages have in the past. Very friendly.

Jeffrey P.
09/26/2018
Glad to have found them!
They do 2 oil changes a month as well as tire rotation and any other needed maintenance and always in the short window I have available before my route. (app 2200 mi per wk) Great mechanics and great people!!

Christian H.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Christian said the service was good.

VP
Victoria P.
09/16/2018
Awesome Service
As always the service was excellent. The customer service is exceptional! I give them 5 stars!

EC
Elba C.
Herndon, VA
09/13/2018
Honest, Caring, Professional and Knowledgable
I want to first say thank you for helping out my son, a college student whose engine light came on as he was evacuating for Hurricane Florence. My son thought it was the brake, but they investigated and found it was the VTC. They took the car an hour before closing and diagnosed the problem without adding to the problem at hand. They kept the car and diagnosed it perfectly; changed the part and the car is running better than ever. The price was very reasonable and I would highly recommend this automotive service to everyone who is looking for great mechanics that are honest and knowledgeable.

Melissa R.
09/13/2018
Very professional!
Being new to the Richmond area I had to get my vehicle inspected. I called around a few places and came upon S&M Automotive. The gentleman that took my call took the time to let me know that he couldn't get my vehicle in for inspection until the following morning. He proceeded to set up an appointment for me. Other places that I called basically said show up and we'll get it done by the end of the day. I made the appointment with S&M and was in and out in 20 minutes versus sitting and waiting for hours.

Anna M.
09/12/2018
Skilled, fast and friendly. Comfortable waiting area and very nice staff. Splendid work on my beautiful car.
:) Always great. Thank you!

TH
Teron H.
Dodge Challenger
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Teron said they did good..

Dale S.
Studley, VA
Toyota Tundra
09/10/2018
Trustworthy, Honest, Knowledgeable...what else can you ask for with Automotive Service
I have been bringing all of my automobiles to S&M Automotive for many years and they have never let me down. They are honest, knowledgeable and trustworthy. They never try to sell you something you don't need and when Mike or Nick tell me I do need something done to one of my cars, I know that the car must need it. An example....the tires on my Legacy have 45,000 miles on them....I've been asking Mike or Nick to check them and let me know if I should get a new set....anywhere else would have said yep...you need to replace them, but Nick and Mike said they look good, and still are safe to drive on....and are good for inspection. I would not take my care anywhere else...this is a great place with fair prices and outstanding service and maintenance.

James P.
Chevrolet Corsica
09/10/2018 Category: Service
James said that the place had good service and did exactly what needed to be done.

Bruce M.
Sandston, VA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said the business did a good job.

Jennifer M.
Montross, VA
09/08/2018
Fast Friendly service!
I needed an inspection, it was about 8 days past due. (Oops) And when I showed up for my appointment I was about 15 mins late{oops again} because I got lost. I was on my lunch break, and had no time to spare... they honored my appointment, and got me taken care of, just in time for me to make it back to work! Very friendly! I will be back!

Barbara B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said the owner is an exceptional person. He has wonderful customer service skills and is always accommodating.