KW
Ken W.
New Kent, VA
01/14/2019
Great Service, great prices. A Class Act!
I was an automobile mechanic and held a state inspection license for years until I had a career path change. S & M is the real deal. The mechanics here know what they are doing - they are honest, reliable & reasonably priced! I would recommend to anyone looking for a full service automotive shop.

RN
Rony N.
Lexus RX 450h
01/13/2019
Honest, sincere, Friendly, No unnecessary repair pushing
After moving from another state to here and while looking for vehicle inspection place online and its so amazing and scary to find out this is most of time auto shops been scamming you push you into unnecessary repair works ,which you don`t needed or try to scare you of to do with major service or repair , this people were very honest ,sincere & friendly people you will very rare find now a days. i have 3 vehicles and been this place 6 times in two years and same treatments and i feel very good to sharing my experiences up here , hope it helps .
S & M guys ,you are doing fantastic and realistic job here , i am very pleased , Happy to bring my vehicle whenever i needs any service from you

RP
Ron P.
HUMMER H3
01/13/2019

VP
Vincent P.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Vincent said everyone was very nice and the work turned out great.

Richmond, VA
Honda Fit
01/08/2019
Efficient Job
These guys are so good at diagnosing a problem. I am glad I found them!

TJ
Tom J.
01/05/2019
I’ll be back
Checked out a lot of places in the area... none could fit me in. This company did, even though they were busy. Great fast service.

DJ
Drew J.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/04/2019
Intermittent starter issue! Fixed quickly!!
Found and corrected starting problem very quickly. Really appreciate their help with an acute problem. Read horror stories of others with this problem. I feel I can really trust them with our vehicles!!

Suzanne C.
01/04/2019
Customer service is great. I did not have an appointment but needed my SUV Inspected. They completed repairs & inspected my SUV in a timely manner & a fair price. I will definitely go to S&M again.

Keith S.
Acura MDX
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Keith said the business's price was good, the job was done on time, and it was good customer service.

NR
Nita R.
Chrysler 300M
01/02/2019
Outstanding Service
I would like everyone to know what outstanding means to me. It consists of people who care and go the extra mile to give great service ,and without a doubt the courtesy the customers deserves.The S&M team is the company I recommend.

Roxanne M.
Richmond, VA
Acura TL
12/31/2018
great!
as always, prompt, courteous service at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend.

Jeffrey P.
12/27/2018
Always on time and reasonably priced
They are always on top of everything. I am very at ease dealing with them!

JQ
Jami Q.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/27/2018
Great Customer Service
These guys are awesome. They are patient and very flexibility and accommodating. I have never been disappointed or feel like I was not getting A1 service!

CK
Chris K.
Acura 3.2CL
12/21/2018
Outstanding Service
I’m so glad I found Mike and his crew 8 years ago. I have never had a bad experience, and I recommend him to anyone that needs to get their car serviced. Highly recommended!

Nissan Sentra
12/21/2018
Always the Best!
They always take great care of my vehicles and I know I can trust their diagnostics and prices. I am not a mechanic so it is important to me that I’ve found someone who is not going to take advantage of my lack of knowledge.

John B.
12/19/2018
Wonderful
Guys at S and M are great!
Friendly and have great service!

Jean L.
Beaverdam, VA
12/14/2018
Dependable and timely
Its worth the drive from Beaverdam knowing we can always trust S&M automotive. We’ve been bringing our 4-5 vehicles there for the past 5+ years. They always shoot straight with us telling us if a repair is worth it or it’s time to get rid of the vehicle.

Brittany h.
Virginia
Nissan Sentra
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Brittany said the customer service was great.

Rosie M.
Tappahannock, VA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Rosie said that it was a nice experience for her first time being there.

Steve C.
Nissan Rogue
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the business did a good job with the service they provided.