Continue reading recommended reviews

CE
Courtney E.
Charlottesville, VA
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
06/18/2018
Brakes
I would like to commend S&M Auto and Mike Matthews in particular for excellent service. The S&M group installed a new brake caliper in my vehicle. It turned out that the caliper was faulty from the manufacturer. Mike and his group retrieved my vehicle from Charlottesville and repaired my vehicle on the same day that they were notified of the problem. I would recommend Mike and his group to anyone.

Jeffrey P.
Mechanicsville, VA
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
06/14/2018
Always on time and reasonably priced
My CR-V is my living and everything has to be done in the timeliest of manners or my job cannot be done properly. Never happened yet!!

Mike M.
05/15/2018
Terrible customer service!
Brought my car in to replace a power steering hose. They broke the engine cover by not taking out one of the bolts and then said it was like that when it came in which I know for a fact that it wasn’t. When we told him that we knew it wasn’t broken he hasn’t bothered to reply to two emails. They left the push pins out of the covers and also said it was like that when it came in. Left greasy hand prints on the hood. $750 and 4 days later we got our car back in that condition. Use at your own risk because it came in like that!

Mike M.
05/15/2018
Terrible customer service!

Shelwood C.
Richmond, VA
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.