BN
Brittney N.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Brittney said the service was great. She walked in without an appointment and got taken care of.

MARGARET P.
Eagle River, AK
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2019
Trust worthy. Expertise. Efficiency
I can believe everything Sand Lake auto employees advise me!

Steve S.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Steve said he really trusts the service at this business and the staff did a good job.

CD
Christopher D.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Christopher said the staff knew what was wrong right away, after taking it to the local major place which didn't know what was wrong. They gave him a good estimate, and got the vehicle back to him sooner than they estimated. They exceeded his expectations, and they're the best place that he's dealt with in his city.

Honda Civic Si
03/08/2019
Amazing Service
Sand Lake Auto, provides the most amazing service in town. Not only was the service super reliable but they have amazing Communication with all their clients. I would recommend this place to my closest friends.

NG
NADYA G.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/08/2019
Tim is the greatest! And his team is the best.
Great service, great knowledge, great shop, great team. They took us in on a short notice, and did an excellent job in less than an hour. I am hooked on Sand Lake Auto.
Nadya Gilmore

CECE H.
03/06/2019
Best Repair Shop
This has been our go to place for close to 20 years. We would not go anywhere else. Best in repair service and customer service in town.

JE
JON E.
HUMMER H1
03/06/2019
Always great service provided!!
I've had 3 of our families vehicles for servicing and repairs over the last few months.

They have always been very helpful and knowledgeable in their work.

I'll always take my vehicles to Sand Lake Automotive !

Melanie C.
Jeep Liberty
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Melanie said she is happy with the service.

Toyota Matrix
02/22/2019
Been going to Sand Lake Auto for years. I depend on them for their knowledgable and dependable service at a fair price, great customer service and answer all of my questions. Today I was in for a brake job, but I will always pick them to take care of my cars.

JE
JON E.
Dodge Durango
02/20/2019
Always have given great service !
Sand lake automotive has been incredibly helpful with their repairs.

Their very reasonable with their prices and their service is fast

MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
02/20/2019
Replace Engine Head
As before. Awesome work and attention given to me and my needs. I deeply appreicate the work Tim and his crew did for me. Came through fine, and truck is running great. Thanks Tim and crew.

FG
Fast and reliable service

PK
Pete K.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Danny. He said that he has used the place a long time, is satisfied with the work and they give great service.

BJ
BOB J.
Ford Cab & Chassis
02/07/2019
Dedicated professoinal service
They continue to follow through and take good care of our company vehicles.
We must have been using this company for over 10 years with out any problems.

We recommend them every chance we get.

Keep it up Tim & Family

CJ
CAROL J.
Nissan Murano
02/06/2019
Always great service
I came in for an oil change and code check. Everything was fine with car. The code was resolved and a small oil seep was noted during service. I appreciate knowing what to watch for and Sandlake mechanics are good at noting emerging issues so I can be aware of urgency and solutions when something changes that needs repair. Helps with planning. Thanks guys!

DON G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/06/2019
I enjoy doing business with these people, Friendly, Professional, Helpful

IB
ILSA B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/05/2019
Really enjoy using Sand Lake Auto for the business and personal vehicles. Very helpful and honest employees, and highly recommend them.

Sandy M.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Sandy said they were good.

CLIF S.
01/24/2019
I love you folks & the way you take care of me and mine!
I love these folks and the way they take care of me and mine!