ST
Susan T.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Susan said she was impressed with the service. She stated that the staff was friendly and the work was timely.

AG
Alexis G.
Cadillac Escalade
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Alexis said the service was amazing. It was in and out.

NZ
NICOLE Z.
10/25/2018
Customer service and honesty
We were very fortunate to have found Sand Lake. My first impression of Sand Lake was that I trusted them and over the years we have received the very best in customer service. Tim and his crew run a great shop and I would recommend them to family and friends.

GM
GREG M.
Mazda CX-9
10/25/2018
Superior quality and customer service
We have been sand lake customers for many years. They are quick to get you taken care of and I have never had a problem with their work. Fair pricing and great customer service. Like taking your car to a family member.

James T.
Seward, AK
Plymouth Grand Voyager
10/25/2018 Category: Service
James said he was misled and the mechanic tried to charge him for work that wasn't done. If he didn't say anything he would have charged him.
Tim M. from Sand Lake Automotive responded on 10/26/2018

On 8/24 van came in for brakes, after brakes were repaired customer called back and said van was overheating, brought  van back in, quick visual inspection could not find any problems. Customer called back in october to have van looked at for over heating , found van was 3 quarts low on coolant. Topped  off coolant, found multiple coolant leaks. Did not charge for diagnosis. only charge was for coolant we put in van $6.58. Customer did not feel he should pay this so we let it go. I'm sorry you felt misled but the  Brake job and cooling system issue  have nothing to do with each other. Not sure what was meant by charging for work that wasent done, we just did a brake job.

10/24/2018
Done right the first time
I am a repeat customer for about ten years. I bring my Tacoma in for winterizing and oil changes. I especially like that they always look things over that I would miss, like headlights, wipers. I have yet to have to come back for a redo on any repair.

10/24/2018
Bob Shake
Great service and quality auto repair. Tim & his team make me feel like I am a family member!!!

AD
AMANDA D.
10/22/2018
I love SLA.
SLA staff are always professional and positive. The bill was cheaper than I expected and the scheduling was easy.
I recommend SLA to all my friends!

Maria L.
Dodge Caliber
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Maria said the business was trustworthy and they do a really good job. The staff will give her discounts and even offer to do things free of charge, til she can afford it later. She really likes the team and the owner.

DEBBIE S.
10/19/2018
Our family's mechanics - for years
Thank you for many years of value and service. I think you have seen us through 2 mini-vans, 1 truck, 2 jeeps, and 2 cars - always helpful, trustworthy, great business!

Trustworhy, friendly, knowledgeable.
Customer service is top notch .Always willing to help in timely manner. Very knowledgeable or willing to find out information to help you with car repairs.

TT
TERESA T.
10/19/2018
They treat me extremely well.
I have been going to Sand Lake Automotive for years and they always treat me with respect. They explain the problem and what my options are. They are also well priced. I have recommended them to friends.

Lloyd M.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Lloyd's wife. She said the staff does a good job.

KOKO M.
10/17/2018
Above and Beyond
They have been taking care of my cars for more than 25 years now and their services are above and beyond.
Tim and each one of the employees there are all excellent hard workers who aim to give their customers the utmost services. Tim always takes time to find the best way to fix my car and he has tremendous knowledge how to do that even for my very old car of 1992 Ford Taurus! It is wonderful to see those wonderful people thriving at Sand Lake Auto. Thank you for your fantastic and reliable services!

FG
FRED G.
Nissan Murano
10/12/2018
Honest and reliable
Like most people I don’t like spending money on car repairs. I’d rather buy fun stuff. When I spend money at Sand Lake Automotive I trust them to diagnose the problem correctly and fix it competently. I’m not an auto technician so I can’t do the job myself. This is when trust becomes essential. After more than 15 years I’ve come to trust their work and billing practices. They’ve earned my trust.

TOM M.
10/12/2018
Typical good service - no issues
Good service as it always has been since I started taking my vehicles to Sand Lake over a decade ago.

CLIF S.
10/09/2018
The people & reliable maintnenace
Always friendly and helpful, especially Bella!

John R.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Debra. She said when her vehicle broke down, and was towed to this business, the staff took it in immediately and her vehicle was fixed in a few days.

Jennifer W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said the business is honest and they don't try and upsell her. They focus on the work that needs to be done and its always great work.

CL
Christina L.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Christina said they have exceptional service, went out of their way to help and they are ethical and reliable.