KC S.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/06/2021
Absolutely amazing service! I trust them with an car my family would travel in.
I trust this shop with an vehicle I own and would reference them to anyone.

Chelsea W.
01/27/2021
Best Service Center in Anchorage
Every other place I called gave me an estimate for work they ASSUMED I needed. Sand Lake took the time to ask specific questions about what I needed and the issues I was experiencing. They got me in the next day and fixed my car more quickly than I could have expected, Their prices are par for the industry but the amount of care they took with me and my car is unsurpassed. I won't go anywhere else after this experience. Thank you Sand Lake Auto!

MARK L.
GMC Yukon XL
01/24/2021
Trustworthy and customer service
Honest. Complete estimate of your repairs.

ROYAL H.
01/19/2021
A great place for your auto repairs
Always helpful. They do what they say.
SLA is reliable. You won’t regret taking your vehicle here

Jessicia W.
Dodge Durango
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Jessicia said she liked their availability of appointments, quick service, trustworthy employees and it was a friendly and professional place.

Jim C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Jim said the business had excellent service and stand behind their work.

KOKO M.
12/15/2020
Above and Beyond
My car is very old and I take her to Sand Lake often these days. The other day whilst I was driving my entire back windshield shattered.
I don't know what happened - maybe a rock hit it. I was at a loss and did not know what to do, so I drove directly to Sand Lake Auto. Tim and Alex immediately started cleaning the shattered glasses and took their busy time to cover the back of my car so I can at least drive safely and without cold wind blowing into my car. I could not believe that they cleaned inside of my car as well. They searched and found the old parts too. I don't know how fortunate I am to have such wonderful people who are not only a tremendous professional but also warm and kind. They are truly above and beyond!

STACYE W.
12/15/2020
Over 30 years!
My family has been going to Sand Lake Auto for over 30 years. They have taken care of at least a dozen of our cars, and we will keep going for another 30 years.

GMC Envoy
12/10/2020
Honest pricing and realistic timeframe for work
Alex is great along with all the staff at Sand Lake Auto! They provide honest, competitive pricing and look for your best interest. Every time.

Chevrolet Cruze
12/10/2020
Going Downhill
The last couple times I’ve used Sand Lake Auto I’ve had terrible experiences. Either they forgot to put something back on and my car leaked, they didn’t listen to the problem I had with my vehicle that I’ve had in the past which caused them to keep my car, or tossing my vehicle to the back of the line and working on everyone else’s after telling me it was being worked on.

LAVONNE S.
Mercedes-Benz C280
11/16/2020
Great service, quality affordable work
Very attentive, lets you know exactly what is going to be done. Couldn't ask for a better company to work on my car.

ROY S.
Chevrolet Cavalier
11/16/2020
Another Satisfied Customer
I have a small fleet of work trucks that I like to bring in for service every year. The team at Sand Lake Automotive always do a thorough job inspecting them for any components that need repairs. They make sure to correct any issues that require attention so I can depend on my vehicles performing when I need them most. And all of this at a fair price!

OB
OLEH B.
11/10/2020
Experience
Good quality, fast speed and nice people.

AD
AMANDA D.
11/10/2020
Love SLA
The only place I'll take my car!

CP
CYNDIE P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/29/2020
LIke Family
I am sooooo comfortable with the folks at Sand Lake Auto that take care of me. They never treat me like a "customer"....they treat me like a family member. I never doubt the work they recommend and often Tim tells me when I can hold off rather than having the expense at that point. What a concept!! :)