REINHARD H.
01/17/2018
Fast, Friendly and good pricies.
I have been taking my 2000 Explorer here for a few years.
When I found Sand Lake Auto the Explorer was having fuel pump issues
They found the problem quickly and set about fixing the it.
Since then I and my Daughter have been taking our cars to them.
Thank you .

TH
TYE H.
Ford Edge
01/13/2018
Thank YOU once again, Sand Lake Automotive
Every time I leave Sand Lake Automotive I think about how grateful I can to be able to take our vehicles here and know we can trust them! Priceless! They saved our day once again this week when my lights went crazy. Highly recommended!

KH
KITTY H.
Dodge Dakota
01/12/2018
Service and integrity
As always I was well taken care of, I have been going to Sandlake for many years, and my mom for many years before me I think about 30 years now, if ever anything goes wrong they will step right up and fix it... if it’s their fault, they’ll fix it for free! it’s hard to find a shop with integrity…

Trevor S.
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Trevor said he was always very happy with how up-front, knowledgeable, and friendly the staff was.

SCOTT M.
01/09/2018
heater repair
i feel that you fixed my problem quickly and appropriately. Thamks.

NV
Nate V.
Pontiac G6
01/08/2018 Category: Service
Nate said he didn't have any problems with the service.

RL
Rick L.
Alaska
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/08/2018 Category: Service
Rick said they treated him very well.

NM
Nick M.
Pontiac Grand Am
01/08/2018 Category: Service
Nick said his receipt read, per customer request, please test battery. He did not request a battery test, and the charge should have never been because he did not ask for that test, as he had just bought a battery. He works at a vehicle service facility, and could test the battery himself. He never heard back from the business and had called and left messages three days ago. He stated he thinks he may have been charged incorrectly and should have been charged for a diagnosis. He said the customer service was good. They did take the time to do the work. He said he hopes his concerns can and will be addressed and worked out.

TOM M.
01/06/2018
Customer always comes first
The team at Sand Lake always explains what needs to be done, what can wait, and the benefits/drawbacks of doing so. They take your financial situation into consideration and always check in with you before doing the work. First class all around.

AP
Ashley P.
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said the business is great. They did everything they said they would, for a great price.

PL
PEGGY L.
01/05/2018
Very helpful
The two gentlemen at the counter, Tim and Mikw,were very helpful. They were complete and precise with their explanation of what was done to my car. They even changed the headlight of my husbands” car while I was checking my car in. Fantastic employees and fantastic work on my cars. I would highky recommend Sand Lake AutoyAudrey

GP
GREG P.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/05/2018
Customer service
I’m always happy with service you provide and still am. However, this last visit I was a little taken back by the charge for diagnostic on the heated seat switch. I must not have communicated well enough but thought I had said that I knew the switch was bad and wanted to know how much it would be to fix it. The diagnosis time, while I’m sure was correct, wasn’t what I expected. I was looking for a cost to repair the switch. I understand costs for time spent and didn’t hesitate to pay, just wasn’t what I thought I asked for.
Other than that, I’m more than happy and will return.

Mark S.
Isuzu Ascender
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Mark said staff did a good job servicing his vehicle at this business.

DAVE G.
Saturn VUE
01/03/2018
Personalized service
More often than not, when one of my vehicles breaks down, it is unexpected. But when I call Sandlake, they do their level best to move their other customers around to fit me in in an expeditious manner. Most time I don't need an appointment. Tim says to just bring it in and they'll get it done as soon as possible. I have been using them for over 20 years for everything from my car to my motor home, and I have yet to have a complaint. Straight up---I recommend Sandlake Automotive to anyone who asks me where they can find a reliable and HONEST mechanic!

LK
Lukas K.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Lukas said he recommends this business for service.

Kevin M.
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said he would recommend the business for service.

AJ
AARON J.
Jeep Liberty
12/28/2017
Reliable, Honest & Fair
Sometimes I'm lured away by a 'valuable' service special and am disappointed to find highly motivated sales & marketing but obscure service & mechanical answers or solutions.
Sand Lake Automotive was recommended to me by another skilled mechanic over 20 years ago. I rely on them to honestly diagnose, not to try to sell expensive non-solutions, effective, practical and economical recommendations, excellent work, and - on the two occasions in 20 years that things have gone wrong, they've always been forthright and made things right. I recommend them to everyone.

JUDY D.
Ford Expedition
12/22/2017
Completely satisfied with all work, informed with recommendations, work completely on time!
Trust the service recommendations, & appointments in timely manner.

CG
Cesar G.
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Cesar said the employees were quick and informative.

GH
GEORGE H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/14/2017
Recent Service Feedback
Once again, Sand Lake Auto outperformed itself. Not only was it easy to make an appointment but the time it took them to diagnose the problem, notify us of the cost, purchase the parts, and remove and reinstall the new water pump far exceeded our expectations. In a matter of under 4 hours, we received a call that our car was ready to be picked up.
Great Job Sand Lake.