KOKO M.
08/02/2019
Outstanding Service!
I had taken my car to Sand Lake Auto for more than 20 years. They treat me like a family and always do their best for my old car. They are honest and understanding people with excellent knowledge and experience. My car stalled the other day and they arranged a tow truck for me. They worked on the distributor and replaced it with a new one and also repaired many more problems. Now my car is running smoothly and I am ever so grateful for their constant great services. They are reliable professional and I think they are the best ever. I will recommend Sand Lake auto to anyone who is looking for a honest friendly and dependable shop! Thank you Tim, Denise, Alex, Byron and all other excellent mechanics. I love the greeter Bella - she is gentle and adorable!!!!

GP
GREG P.
08/02/2019
Tim and Denise make it great!
Tim is always helpful and very good at what he does! Thanks!

Leah B.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Leah said the staff was able to take her vehicle promptly, they gave her an hourly quote, they let her know what's going on with her vehicle and if they find something else aside from what was discussed originally, they always call her about it first to find out if she would want it done or not.

EP
ELAINE P.
07/31/2019
sand lake auto are professional people
I had my rav 4 in and had a water pump replaced and a seal put in and a new battery. I had a little problem with the water pump. I called Tim on Monday morning and explained it to him and he got a wrecker out and picked up the rav. In about 3 hours one of his employees drove the car back to my home. Tim that is true customer service. That is why I have Sand Lake Auto do all my work on my cars. I have taken my cars to Sand LaKE FOR 30 YEARS. THANKS tIM FOR THE GOOD SERVICE mS POTTER

ROY C.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/24/2019
Regular maintenance
I always take my vehicle to Sand Lake Automotive for oil changes. They’re always great about let me know if there’s something that needs to be fixed or can wait. They found an issue that needed to be fixed and there was no pressure to fix it. I would always recommend them they’re honest and fair.

07/23/2019
Friendly, honest, competent
Excellent service. Always dependable.

BE
BOB E.
07/21/2019
No appointment , but they came through as usual
Tim & his crew get my highest marks, I had no appointment, but they took time out of there busy schedule to look at my problems & solve it for me & I was on my way in 45 minutes. Great job guys.

AL
ADRIENNE L.
Toyota Matrix
07/17/2019
Awesome knowledge and customer service.
They agains rescued me when my muffler decided to break off.. Now they have my old van and I know they will do a great job for me

MARK L.
GMC Yukon XL
07/13/2019
Service with a smile
Always great service that you can trust and depend on! Always. After 25 years of being their customer their quality service has never wavered.

Jennifer G.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said she loves this business. The staff was great, they were friendly and honest.

GR
Greg R.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Greg said he is happy with the service provided by this business.

SHARI C.
Ford Bronco
07/04/2019
AWESOME SERVICE
My last mechanic of many years retired. On the recommendation of several people I chose Sand Lake as a replacement. I was not disappointed. I was treated professionally & with courtesy. Above all, they actually listened to me & addressed my concerns respectfully. The work performed was above my expectations. It’s comforting to know my vehicles are in capable hands & that Sand Lake Auto is there for me both for routine maintenance & in the event of emergency. Kudos to Alex!!!

NM
NICHELLE M.
06/30/2019
Awesome x's 2
This 1999 Ford has a lot of miles and is our second truck to come in to Sand Lake in the last 30 days. We have been pleased with the overall service and would recommend them to anyone. Alex you Rock!!!

BN
BUB N.
06/28/2019
Personalized service of highest quality.
We have been customers, well, actually friends of Sand Lake Automotive for over 35 years and have nothing but praise for this company. Their service is A-1, minimal wait time, always know we are a priority. Technicians very knowledgeable and conscientious. We trust their integrity.

SUE W.
Excellent service!!!
Excellent!!! Everyone I came in contact with was friendly and thoughtful in their service. I’ll definitely be going back when I need automotive repair work. Highly recommend these folks!

CP
CINDY P.
I Know You Can Be Counted Upon
Once again you have provided the excellence I have come to expect from Sand Lake Automotive! I appreciate that I can trust you to give me an honest estimate, and quick, reliable service, no matter the size of the job. In short, you rock! Thank you!

AL
ADRIENNE L.
Dodge Ram Van
06/25/2019
the best
They always go the extra mile, but this time they went above and beyond that. Tim, and also his crew are the best

BRENT M.
06/12/2019
F250
Had a bunch of work done to my 1997 F250 and it needed it. The folks at Sand Lake were friendly, courteous, and great to work with. I'll be back for sure.

NM
NICHELLE M.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
06/10/2019
Great Customer Service
They were able to get me in quickly and back out quickly. Diagnosed the problem and explained it so I could understand. Thank you!!!

MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
06/10/2019
Quick service and great work
They as always, were fantastic in fitting me in to deal with a sudden issue I couldn't let wait. Let alone it being on a Friday. Thanks as always for attention to details, and great reliable work done.