SD
STEVE D.
Lincoln MKZ
05/21/2020
To the Rescue ,,,,,
I have done business with Sand Lake Auto since 2000 which in it self is its own loyalty statement.The latest my wife and I were switching out vehicles for tire swaps. We no more dropped off the truck and were driving away in my Lincoln when it began running rough. We were at the light at Mr Prime Beef. I immediately called Sand Lake Auto explained to Alex what was going on and without any hesitation he had me return had the car hooked up to there systems scanner found out the issue with # 6 injector and wa La...... situation handled kindly quickly and professionally. Way to go Tim and All your crew. Once again you’ve Earned my family’s loyalty...SDdriver

GE
Grant E.
GMC Pickup
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Grant said they seemed to bend over to fix the problem that he had with his vehicle.

RL
Richard L.
Dodge Caliber
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Debbie. She said this business is the best. They are good, honest and have fair prices.

CP
CYNDIE P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/19/2020
Love These Folks!!
My reviews will all pretty much be the same. I am a woman who just needs someone to address my concerns and fix my problems with my car. Tim ALWAYS addresses every single thing I "worry" about and if there isn't a definitive fix, he offers me options with the same level of "which is best" that he would provide for his own family member. I am grateful and blessed to have these folks as my "car peeps"....

ROY S.
05/19/2020
Another fine job
The crew over at Sand Lake Automotive always live up to my expectation for good service and good value. They diagnosed my problem and will have me scheduled soon to install a new A/C condenser so I can stay cool this summer.

LARRY B.
Ford Expedition
05/18/2020
1st class service at affordable prices.
Alex pulled a chair outside so I could sit in the sun while waiting for my tire changeover. That extra step is what has always made Sand Lake extraordinary.

CLIF S.
Mitsubishi Expo
05/16/2020
They take care of me 😘
Car starting good now!?

05/15/2020
Recent services
Clean operation run by professionals. Excellent service

TT
TERESA T.
05/09/2020
Always excellent customer service and the pricing it reasonable too!

CECE H.

CP
CINDY P.
05/08/2020
As Always, the Best!
I was impressed with the careful compliance concerning Covid 19 mandates during this service visit. The work requested was done, and picking up my vehicle was a breeze. Thank you for your continued care for both car and customer.

MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
05/07/2020
Spring tire change and oil change
Great service as always. Tim and his crew are wonderful. Thanks again guys.

05/05/2020
great service
another great straight forward service. Sand lake auto is very easy to work with and they will do as much or as little as you want. They seem honest. Thank you

AH
AL H.
04/29/2020
Fast service at a fair price and top quality work.
I took by vehicle in in the morning and picked it up that late afternoon. It was at least a two day job as other shops had advised me. I am thoroughly satisfied with the whole experience.