Sandy M.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Sandy said they were good.

CLIF S.
01/24/2019
I love you folks & the way you take care of me and mine!
I love these folks and the way they take care of me and mine!

LJ

NS
Nikelle S.
Volvo XC90
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Nikelle said she was happy with her service.

EV
EMILIE V.
01/20/2019
Good localy owned shop
They can usually get my vehicle in quite quickly and communicate well about service needed and what is done. I have never felt like they have taken advantage of my situation.

SARAH H.
Volkswagen New Beetle
01/16/2019
Simply the best
I have a difficult car to work in and it’s hard to find a place to care for my car the way I do. The folks at Sand Lake Auto are knowledgeable and caring, they even remind me when it’s time for service. I really like that they take time to answer my questions, and I have a lot! I also really like that no matter how long it’s been, they remember me. I don’t want to go anywhere else, and neither will you.

Jacque R.
Chrysler 300
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Jacque said the staff took care of the vehicle.

Joe B.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Joe said he has been going to this business for 35 years. The staff does a great job, and they take good care of him.

KF
KEITH F.
Nissan Murano
01/11/2019
Quick turnaround and nice analysis and communication.
See review title

JENNIFER M.
Pontiac Vibe
01/11/2019
mid winter blues
I thought I was going to have to buy a new car, but instead I got great service and a fix that was well within my price range. I appreciate Sand Lake for helping me and my car while also doing only what was needed to get me back on the road.

CE
CREG E.
Cadillac Eldorado
01/10/2019
Great shop
Best shop in Anchorage! They did an awesome job, even with a difficult repair. And didn't break the the bank.

MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
01/08/2019
Engine Check Light Work
An occasional issue showed up again yesterday, and so I went to see Tim at Sand Lake Automotive right away. Also the Check Engine light came on this time. He and his staff were already busy with others, but Tim quickly checked the system, and worked it into their bay right away. Found the issue and addressed it fast. They went out of their way to assist my issue. As a returning custormer, I can't thank Tim and his staff for helping me get back on the road quickly and make plans for fixing the bigger issue to come. Thanks and a job very well done.

FC
FIA C.
01/07/2019
Headlights
These guys got me in the next business day, with an appointment. Fixed my broken and burnt out headlight and answered all my questions and helped me out. I just waited in the lobby. They also fixed my brake light at no charge.

Toyota Sequoia
01/05/2019
Flexible, friendly
Sticker on my windshield for my next oil change was not done. I had to call and ask it to be mailed to me

AJ
AARON J.
12/24/2018
Exceeding Expectations
As usual, Tim and Crew went above and beyond to keep us safely on the road. With such a deservedly good reputation for service, this is a busy shop, and I usually have to schedule service at least a week out.
My wife's brakes went out on a Friday afternoon. I called at 3:15, with the hopes of just getting her vehicle on the lot for "next available" service. I fully expected we'd leave it over the weekend and have to pick up the following week.
Nope.
They worked us in and completed a full brake job: pads, rotors & calipers.
Wife was back on the road by 6:00.
Very grateful for the proficient, trustworthy and reliable group of mechanics at Sand Lake Automotive.

SL
Sherry L.
Chevrolet Tracker
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Sherry said the business is excellent. They are timely, helpful and honest people.

SD
Steve D.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Margaret. She said they have good service

12/20/2018
Honest! And Efficient
I.can always get in the shop with in a couple days, they d oi by over charge...
I've been going here for years...

Mitsubishi Montero Sport
12/16/2018
Disappointing
My vehicle was taken in for a no-heat issue. Reported symptoms were disregarded, a heater flush was performed, and whether or not it was the solution was not verified. I received my vehicle back and before I was a mile away I had no heat again. Less heat than when it was delivered to them! After getting it home I performed my own check & discovered the water levels in the radiator had not been checked/refilled. What kind of mechanic receives a vehicle with no heat, and doesn't verify the fluid levels in the radiator prior to releasing it to the owner? Parts were removed for another issue and not put back on. Sloppy.

BJ
BRITTANY J.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
INFINITI FX35
12/13/2018
Great, timely service
Awesome place to take your vehicle! This family owned establishment is a blessing. They genuinely care about your vehicle and provide excellent service!