GT
Garrett T.
Eagle River, AK
Ford Edge
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Garrett said they met his expectations and did what they said they were going to do.

LN
Larry N.
Eagle River, AK
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the business has employees who are reliable, honest, and highly skilled.

JOHN B.
Palmer, AK
Toyota Tundra
04/16/2018
Service is excellent and reliable.
Appointments are on time, and done on time. Most important honesty and integrity of staff!

CJ
CAROL J.
Nissan Murano
04/14/2018
Tire change
Thanks SandLake for getting me set for spring! Made an appointment for a tire change...and got it done before the rush! Always a polite group and I trust things will be right when I leave.

Cheers!
Carol

BRENDA S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/13/2018
I am always happy to bring my car here to Sand Lake for service. Tim and his staff are both knowledgeable and friendly. I have a long history of bringing my car to them, and plan to continue doing so.

DIANA M.
Girdwood, AK
04/13/2018
Earnest care for customers.
Thanks for your wonderful service. I feel like I'm treated with care as well as my vehicle!

AL
Ann L.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Ann said she felt listened to by the staff. They were honest, straight shooters, and did good work. She liked the overall feel of the experience.

GM
GREG M.
Nissan Titan
04/12/2018
Sand Lake Automotive has always done us right. Great communication, and quick turn around. Highly recommended!

Sandon B.
GMC Envoy XL
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Sandon said the staff was trustworthy.

LL
Lottie L.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Lottie said the staff were honest and she stated she felt safe going to them. They seemed to have her best interest in mind.

RICHARD S.
04/06/2018
We were very happy with this repair and the customer service.
We were very satisfied with all aspects of our experience at Sand Lake Auto.

OB
Oleh B.
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Oleh said he plans on going back to this business.

MARCIA H.
trustworthy
They took my truck inside, so it was as safe. Fast service, less time without my vehicle.

MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
Tire Changer over
Had a great experience again with Sand Lake Automotive. Fast service and well done. Replaced headlamps and had my tires changed over to summer tires. To date, great service. Seeya soon for my next oil change.

PL
PEGGY L.
Normal maintenance
Taking my car in for service is a breeze at Sand Lake Automotive. I received a reminder for a normal maintenance check and oil change. During the check, they stayed in touch with me as to problems that they uncovered with recommendations. They even kept my car for a week till I came back to town. They have awesome customer service and great technicians.

CL
Craig L.
Mc Grath, AK
Dodge Durango
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Craig said the staff did a good job. The vehicle drives so much better, and he appreciates this.

JAN C.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/30/2018
Tim and his crews have been servicing our cars for years and they have always given us great service... can't say enough good about them!

CECE H.
03/23/2018
Great Auto Shop
We have been using Sandlake Auto for close to 20 years. They are the best repair place we have ever used. We always know that the work will be done correctly and the customer service is wonderful. The true measure of a of a busines is whether or not you would recommend them to your friends and family and the answer is a solid YES.

Josh B.
Ford ZX2
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the business provided good service.

JJ
JOHN J.
Chevrolet Blazer
03/17/2018
Honest, good work
You probably could have charged me for a new clutch but you did not. Clutch is still working OK on the plow. Starter works good. I started doing business with Sand Lake upon recommendation from a friend. It looks to me like doing good work pays off in the long run.