Kim B.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Kim said she liked how the employees treated her.

AC
Angie C.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Angie said that the business had great service and customer service. The staff were great and provided fast, timely service.

GW
Garrett W.
Buick Enclave
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Garrett said the business has always provided great service.

KA
Kirk A.
Ram 1500
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Kirk said he was happy with the service he received.

CHARLES S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/24/2018
Dissapointed with last visit
I have been coming here because I heard great things. But this last time I was dissapointed. I had some work done on my back window motor and had it replaced and ever since cannot get my back door to open. I brought it back after a couple weeks when I noticed it and was charged for trying to diagnose it but its still not fixed.

GL
Gwen L.
Girdwood, AK
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeff. He said he would recommend the business.

REINHARD H.
01/17/2018
Fast, Friendly and good pricies.
I have been taking my 2000 Explorer here for a few years.
When I found Sand Lake Auto the Explorer was having fuel pump issues
They found the problem quickly and set about fixing the it.
Since then I and my Daughter have been taking our cars to them.
Thank you .

TH
TYE H.
Ford Edge
01/13/2018
Thank YOU once again, Sand Lake Automotive
Every time I leave Sand Lake Automotive I think about how grateful I can to be able to take our vehicles here and know we can trust them! Priceless! They saved our day once again this week when my lights went crazy. Highly recommended!

KH
KITTY H.
Dodge Dakota
01/12/2018
Service and integrity
As always I was well taken care of, I have been going to Sandlake for many years, and my mom for many years before me I think about 30 years now, if ever anything goes wrong they will step right up and fix it... if it’s their fault, they’ll fix it for free! it’s hard to find a shop with integrity…

Trevor S.
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Trevor said he was always very happy with how up-front, knowledgeable, and friendly the staff was.

SCOTT M.
01/09/2018
heater repair
i feel that you fixed my problem quickly and appropriately. Thamks.

NV
Nate V.
Pontiac G6
01/08/2018 Category: Service
Nate said he didn't have any problems with the service.

RL
Rick L.
Alaska
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/08/2018 Category: Service
Rick said they treated him very well.

NM
Nick M.
Pontiac Grand Am
01/08/2018 Category: Service
Nick said his receipt read, per customer request, please test battery. He did not request a battery test, and the charge should have never been because he did not ask for that test, as he had just bought a battery. He works at a vehicle service facility, and could test the battery himself. He never heard back from the business and had called and left messages three days ago. He stated he thinks he may have been charged incorrectly and should have been charged for a diagnosis. He said the customer service was good. They did take the time to do the work. He said he hopes his concerns can and will be addressed and worked out.

TOM M.
01/06/2018
Customer always comes first
The team at Sand Lake always explains what needs to be done, what can wait, and the benefits/drawbacks of doing so. They take your financial situation into consideration and always check in with you before doing the work. First class all around.

AP
Ashley P.
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said the business is great. They did everything they said they would, for a great price.

PL
PEGGY L.
01/05/2018
Very helpful
The two gentlemen at the counter, Tim and Mikw,were very helpful. They were complete and precise with their explanation of what was done to my car. They even changed the headlight of my husbands” car while I was checking my car in. Fantastic employees and fantastic work on my cars. I would highky recommend Sand Lake AutoyAudrey

GP
GREG P.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/05/2018
Customer service
I’m always happy with service you provide and still am. However, this last visit I was a little taken back by the charge for diagnostic on the heated seat switch. I must not have communicated well enough but thought I had said that I knew the switch was bad and wanted to know how much it would be to fix it. The diagnosis time, while I’m sure was correct, wasn’t what I expected. I was looking for a cost to repair the switch. I understand costs for time spent and didn’t hesitate to pay, just wasn’t what I thought I asked for.
Other than that, I’m more than happy and will return.

Mark S.
Isuzu Ascender
01/05/2018 Category: Service
Mark said staff did a good job servicing his vehicle at this business.

DAVE G.
Saturn VUE
01/03/2018
Personalized service
More often than not, when one of my vehicles breaks down, it is unexpected. But when I call Sandlake, they do their level best to move their other customers around to fit me in in an expeditious manner. Most time I don't need an appointment. Tim says to just bring it in and they'll get it done as soon as possible. I have been using them for over 20 years for everything from my car to my motor home, and I have yet to have a complaint. Straight up---I recommend Sandlake Automotive to anyone who asks me where they can find a reliable and HONEST mechanic!