LL
LISA L.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/15/2018
A trusted auto shop for our family!
Sand Lake Auto is great! Tim, Denise and their team are courteous, accommodating whenever possible for last minute things like tire changeovers and trustworthy on planning ahead for upcoming service needs. Our family highly recommends their shop & services and have used them for years for multiple vehicles and mechanical advice!

Pontiac Grand Prix
11/14/2018
Customer Service
I am very last second. Sand lake was able to fit me in in a pinch. I now have heat coming out of my vents, and can go cruising around anchorage. If it wasn’t for all your kindness and squeezing me in at the last second I would still be wondering why I moved to another cold weather state.

RL
ROCHELLE L.
Chrysler 200
11/14/2018
I am very happy with the services I receive from Sand Lake Auto, professional and efficient .

RY
Richard Y.
Chrysler
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he would recommend this business for service.

MEL C.
Eagle River, AK
Quick, Complete and right on
Lost all radiator fluid on Saturday, called for advice, had my car towed in repairs completed on monday including a humming noise when driving that turned out to be a week bearing, No upsetting just the facts. I have used them now for a number of years and found them reliable helpful friendly and honest.

MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
Fix a previous issue
Tim and his crew are top notch. They addressed the issue, previously worked on, with professionalism and care. Took care of it and I'm very pleased with the outcome. Thanks all for first rate service. Highly recommended.

JOHN M.
11/07/2018
Willing to explain mechanical issues and provide options for problem resolution.
Did a good job identifying problem and found solutions.

Ram 1500
Customer
The people and the service. All employees are caring and concerned about the product they put out. Have been going here for over ten years

HH
HELEN H.
Great Service/Prices
I found every person there friendly and polite. Even though they were busy they made me feel like I was their only customer. They all listened to what I said. It was so wonderful to be able to make an appointment to get my tires changed and not have to wait for 2-4 hours. They were fast and efficient.

SG
STEVE G.
honesty
I brought my car in because of a heater issue. I had taken it a couple days before to one of these quick lube oil filter change places to have all the fluids changed. Apparently that was not done correctly. Once again you could of over charged the hell out of me and made up some story, but again you all were honest and that's why I keep coming back to Sand Lake Auto.

AD
ANITA D.
11/02/2018
The best!
I’ve been a customer for about 8 years now and truly value this small business. They are capable and accommodating. Always the straight story. Never pushy about repairs that can wait. Always a reasonable price, too.

AC
Alec C.
Fort Richardson, AK
Toyota Pickup
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Alec said he would definitely recommend this business.

Mike M.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the service is always good.

MARGARET P.
Eagle River, AK
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2018
I trust the judgment of the owner and employees.
I have total confidence in Sand Lake Auto.

Nissan Pathfinder
11/01/2018
Sandlake is friendly and customer service is great.
Sandlake is always reliable and they were able to work with us and squeeze us in. Their prices are reasonable and they don't recommend service that aren't absolutely necessary.

VL
Valerie L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Valerie said she loves them.
Timothy M. from Sand Lake Automotive responded on 10/30/2018

REINHARD H.
10/26/2018
Winter tire and sway bars
As always service was quick and at a fair prics.

TJ
TERRY J.
10/26/2018
These guys really know engines.
I brought my truck in that had a couple issues that caused idling and power robbing problems. They fixed it the same day and at cost far less than I expected. They even fixed a malfunctioning window that I didn't mention when I dropped it off. Very pleased with their work.

HH
HEATHER H.
GMC Envoy
Great, friendly service!!
They got my vehicle in right on time! Very efficient and informative. Great service! Highly recommended

AG
Alexis G.
Cadillac Escalade
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Alexis said the service was amazing. It was in and out.