Michael D.
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Michael said this business has worked on his vehicles before and they stand behind their word.

LINDA S.
Chrysler Aspen
03/31/2020
They are always pleasant and take my car right in.
I had a warning light that came on several times. They always took me in very quickly. They worked very hard to get it to clear and stay cleared. I have had a couple of minor issues and have gotten right in when I call. They do their best to get the work done as quickly as possible. They do excellent work and the charge is very reasonable. They were recommended to me by a friend that had used Sand Lake Automotive for years.

TOM M.
03/28/2020
97 Explorer
Good service, as always

CP
Charles P.
03/26/2020
Great folks, professional and reasonably priced.
Thank you for getting me right in, finding the problem and making the repairs. Great communication with everyone I spoke too and just a good family atmosphere. Professional and courteous.

KAREN M.
Ford Crown Victoria
03/24/2020
I feel that my car and I are well cared for.
When my day has taken a turn and I am in need of auto care, I know that Sand Lake Auto will help me get towed and repaired in the best possible time. The repair will be done thoroughly, with understanding of why this repair was needed. After that they make sure I understand what happened.

PA
PHILIP A.
03/24/2020
Good honest work.
No other place I would go.
Been taking my vehicles to Sand Lake for a decade. Not one problem.. Alway fair and straight forward

RAY G.
03/23/2020
Quick work done
Good price (relatively) on labor per hour; good work done and timely.

DT
Dan T.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Dan said the staff were very friendly, knowledgeable and they fix things without spending too much money.

Volvo S60
03/16/2020
Excellent, expedient service!!
What an amazing first experience with an automotive repair shop. Efficient and affordable. Thank you

EP
EDDIE P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/14/2020
Professional and kind experts
I have never been made to feel like I am a bother or a pest to Sandlake Automotive. Every single time I come in for whatever reason they’re always professional and kind and patient with me as I always have something going on. I appreciate doing business with sandlake Automotive

BA
Benny A.
Kia Sedona
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Benny said that the staff here met all needs and he is very happy for this.

ROYAL H.
Buick Enclave
03/04/2020
They take care of my car excellently.
I am always treated respectfully and ethically.

Jerome M.
Nissan Armada
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Dolores. She said the staff always take care of their customers, they are a great business, providing great service.

MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
03/01/2020
Recent fix of Termostate
As always, Tim and his crew do excellent work, and in a timely manner. Wonderful service.

TV
TET V.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/28/2020
Awesome Customer Service
Ever since I took my vehicle to Sand Lake Automotive a few years ago, my vehicle has been running smoothly. They treat each customer with respect, and every employee their are very professional/friendly.