Continue reading recommended reviews

Auburn, WA
Lexus GX 470
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
02/14/2020
Rude customer service
I thought I found a great place to bring all my vehicles. But today I was disappointed of services and customer services. I called about the service and the guy was very rude towards me. Now I have to find a different mechanic.

LD
Laura D.
Auburn, WA
GMC Envoy
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

N
Nicholas
Washington
Cadillac CTS
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.