Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5rating 4.11
4.1

( 2049 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.2222228/5Overall Rating 4.2222228/5Overall Rating 4.2222228/5Overall Rating 4.2222228/5rating 4.2222228
Overall Rating 2.16667/5Overall Rating 2.16667/5rating 2.16667rating 2.16667rating 2.16667
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Susan K.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/21/2019 Category: Service
fast and efficient service
I made my appointment that morning on-line and arrived 30 min early.
They didn't seem to mine, they took the vehicle in and told me about hour later
what exactly what was wrong and gave me approximate quote what it would cost.
It took another hour and half to fix it and I left there with my car. I was especially
happy the next day, when I had no worries about getting to work.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

PB
Patricia B.
Benson, NC
11/20/2019 Category: Service
In and out within an hour for oil change/tire rotation. Great customer service
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you so much!

Robert G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Ready on Time
They have your car repair ready when they say they will have it ready!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you for the feedback.

Julie D.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Good service until they wouldn't reimburse rental as promised
Everyone initially was pleasant and helpful, but the service worker had no loaner cars available, and he told me Hyundai would fully reimburse me for a rental car so I could get to work. After going through the process of submitting my request for reimbursement, I was offered a measly $20, not the $175 I had to spend on the rental. I had chosen the smallest, cheapest rental and returned it as soon as possible once they informed me my car was fixed. This was a warranty issue that I had previously had "fixed" by another Hyundai dealer. I believed the worker when he promised me full reimbursement of the rental. After speaking to 3 "customer care" reps, I got nowhere, only fake empathy and no explanation why what I was promised wasn't followed through on. After that, I left 2 voicemails for the service worker to request further help, neither of which were responded to.

I will reach out today.

-Jamie Holcomb 919-839-7372

YC
Yelena C.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
My broken engine was replaced at no cost to me and in timely manner
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thanks for the feedback!!

CV
Charles V.
Garner, NC
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/13/2019 Category: Service
MY ADVISOR IS THE GREATEST (CASANOVA)
THEY ALWAYS TAKE GREAT CARE OF ME AND MY CAR

WP
Wayne P.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Blown motor limited driving
Dealership is great, service manager goes out of his way to get things done , shop foreman is personally working on my car and is very informative. Hyundai’s policy on dealing with a blown engine sucks. Sad times when are car with 28000 miles cant go 800 miles without losing a quart and half of oil. How does this car company rate so high with all these cars with blown motors.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Don't shoot it.......YET!!!  Thanks for the review!

Arthur M.
Durham, NC
11/07/2019 Category: Service
A great automobile
Location and the convenience.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thanks for your business and the review!

11/07/2019 Category: Service
Pleased with the service.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you!

TK
Teresa K.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
The staff! Everyone is always so nice.
Hyundai always provides great services. My service writer Tiffany is the best. She explained everything that was going on with my car in detail. She kept me informed while my car was being serviced. She is very knowledgeable. I appreciate everything she did for me while my car was being repaired!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

We love Tiffany!!!!! Thank You!!!

MJ

Thank YOU!!!

FS
Frank S.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly and Great LOCATION!
Location was one reason we bought car there. Plus friendly sales and service staff!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Thank YOU!!!!

Shay B.
10/28/2019
Disappointing
Two stars because the sales team were very nice and greeted me with big smiles! However, I wasted two and half hours for nothing at all!! I came in today: 10/28/2019 @ around 9:45 AM and I needed them to look at my driver side window on my 2012 Hyundai Genesis because the window fell into the door frame as I tried to roll it down. As I was giving my info to Javon (who by the way was really nice), he asked me if I had any other problems with the car. I informed him that when I drive it sometime the car shuts off on me. He informed me that they would diagnosis the car. As we were finishing up with getting all of my information, I asked him if they could not fix the window, can they put the window up and I wouldn't mess with it that way my car is still secured. He informed me that he would let the mechanics know.

After waiting for a hour and a half I went to go get some food down the street and then Javon called me around 11: 30 AM and told me that my car is ready and that they could not figure out what was wrong with my car and that they would have to order the part for the window. So I waited for an hour and a half for them to tell me that they can't fix my window because they needed to order the part and they don't know what is wrong with my car. Still they wanted to charge me $139 for what? I am not sure because nothing got diagnosed and the window did not get fixed!!!!

I go out to my car and I see that the window is still down!!! I turn around and go back to Javon and asked him why they were not able to put the window up. Javon goes to speak to the mechanic and comes back to tell me that they would have to charge me extra just to put the window up!! WHATTT? I just paid $139 for nothing to be fixed or diagnosed on my car, and ya'll can't even give me the courtesy to put my window up. I am sure that you had to take the door panel off to see which part was needing to be replaced and you couldn't move the window up!! I am $139 down and my car is in the same condition before I brought it here. It really shows what this company is about!! MONEY!!

I will reach out today.

10/28/2019 Category: Service
Not so great to me!
I hated what was done to my car soon as I left my whole car died and hasn't turned over since!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

We will figure out whats going on when it gets here.

Donald B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Donald Brigham
Good service Definately would go back again

Katrina B.
Morrisville, NC
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change Service
The online appointment option is great and the service time was reasonable. Great customer service by my rep and the other staff was friendly as well. You can also possibly meet a new friend while waiting in their comfortable waiting area.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

John A.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful care
I showed up with no appointment in a panic because my trunk would not open and my purse was stored in it. EVERYONE at Southern States were very kind, nice, and helpful to me and took care of the situation in a very timely fashion.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Thanks glad we could help!

Joseph F.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Service area waiting room is great
Jennifer was great she explained all the work to be done and the cost and time to do it and she was correct on both accounts .
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019