Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
4.1

Cathy C.
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Service personnel was impeccable!
Southern States is great. I have always had a great experience!!!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank YOU so much!!

Corolla, NC
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Good people who do good work
Well done and prompt

TK
Teresa K.
Clayton, NC
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Tiffany the service rep. She has such a wonderful personality. She keeps you informed about your car.
My overall experience was very good. My only concern is that the technician met me outside and asked if the service rep told me that my fuel tank sensor needed replaced. She never mentioned it to me.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank You for the survey, I will look into the sensor issue and call you today.

EF
Evonne F.
Knightdale, NC
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
They helped me get a new engine for my car without using my personal warranty.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

Thank YOU!!

WP
Wayne P.
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Great service, great people
All is good, can’t wait for my new motor.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020

Coming Soon!!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/31/2020 Category: Service
sERVICE
Cannot communicate with service managers as they will not answer phone. HAD TO MAKE A TRIP AQO SCHEDULE SERVICE.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/01/2020

Decoda Poyser 919-839-7454

Jamie Holcomb 919-839-7372

PH
Porsche H.
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Tiffany the rep working with me in the service department was very helpful, very informative and very patient with me.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

Tiffany has been a great addition to our team! Thanks for the feedback and the review.

Marc H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Great place!
Southern States Hyundai is awesome. They do a great job at dispelling the common notion that repair work at dealerships is way overpriced. The quote that they gave me was MUCH lower than one I received from an independent garage. (Yeah, I was shocked too...) Great staff and quality work!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

GREAT CUSTOMERS!!!!Thanks for the kind words and the review!!

Carl S.
Youngsville, NC
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Great guys!
Super nice! Hit a deer and they was able to make it look good as new. Also fixed a coupler in the steering very quickly. They did a wash and vacuum on the car as a surprise!!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/25/2020

GREAT CUSTOMERS!! Thank You!

RO
Robert O.
Rolesville, NC
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Great mechanic Ray
Great customer service. Casanova was great
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Ya both great guys!!!!Thank YOU!!!!

EG
Elizabeth G.
Murrells Inlet, SC
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Excellent customer service and really easy negotiating on purchasing. Best car purchase experience ever!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Wake Forest, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Terrible Service work completed
Over a two month time frame my car has been back to the dealership three times for repairs that still are not fixed. They fixed the fuel pump taking 9 days to do this, I pick up the car and then the check engine light comes on. I take it back and they tell me the person who did the fuel pump didn't do it correctly. I take it back again because the light comes back on and they said they fixed it and charged me out of pocket expenses and four days later the check engine light comes on AGAIN. I would have to say they have service people who obviously do not know how to do their jobs because now it has to go back a 4th time for the same issue. I just want them to fix the issue correctly so I can get in my car and not have to worry about looking at the dashboard to see if the "check engine light is coming on AGAIN"
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Thanks for the feedback!

01/12/2020 Category: Service
Tiffany's wonderful customer service
Tiffany is awesome. Everytime, I get my car service, she provides the best customer service. Very helpful and friendly
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Tiffany has been a great hire for sure!! Thanks for the feedback!