Overall Rating 4.03/5Overall Rating 4.03/5Overall Rating 4.03/5Overall Rating 4.03/5rating 4.03

1912 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.0400032/5Overall Rating 4.0400032/5Overall Rating 4.0400032/5Overall Rating 4.0400032/5rating 4.0400032
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

JZ
Jose Z.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Very nice people, professional.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai and the review. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Rob H.
12/28/2018
Recall, from an obviously untrained staff
Went in for a recall on my 15 sonata, told it would take 1-1.5 hrs, took over 2.
The service guy did come to recommend some needed maint.
Mike said my engine and cabin filter needed changing, no they were done under 5 k miles sgo. Coolant flush, was low and contaminated,and best was that I only had 1-1.5 quarts of oil in my engine, so I asked if they drained it and measured the contents, since the dipstick only measures at most two quarts down, out of five in the crsnkcase. He said he would ask the "technician" he came back and said the sticker on the windshield said the oil needed to be changed at 35k and you have 58k, and he said the dipstick said I only have 1.5 quarts in the engine. The sticker was old and I needed a quart of oil, I always wait to put a full qt. In at a time. Got home put a qt. In checked filters, all good.
A little training on how to read a dipstick and check components properly, would go a long way. Guess the free recall needed other sales. Nice waiting room....
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

I sincerely apologize for your wait time and the recommendations. We will be reaching out to discuss this most recent service visit.

VW
Victor W.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Honest people
Have had problems with my car, but the staff did whatever it took to pinpoint the problem.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/30/2018 Category: Service
service department
Very courteous and knowledgeable
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you so much for the review and bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you next time.

TW
Thomas W.
Willow Spring, NC
10/08/2018
Last visit for me
Went for a simple oil change and tire rotation. I got to 440 and then tire pressure warning light comes on, less than 28lb. of air in all but one tire. This was my first visit in my brand new car. If I didn't have another appointment I would have brought it back. Had to add air myself. Last visit for me.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

I do apologize about your tire pressure light coming on after leaving here. When performing the tire rotation all tires should have been set to manufacturers specifications. We will be reaching out to discuss your most recent service visit.

Donna R.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
exceptional service
We enjoy the people and the service.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Exceptional customer!! Thank you so much for the review and bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled maintenance.

Jerry M.
Hickory, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Very Poor Service Overall
I was lied to the very first time I took my car in , I was in 3 times before recalls were completed , last time while waiting to be picked up , 2 salesmen observed me looking at SUV’s and not one person walked outside to approach me .
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

I am sorry about your previous experience here but glad we were able to get your recalls taken care of.

TA
Thomas A.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
N/A
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Thanks for your business and the review!!!

Sally S.
Horsham, PA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Fabulous people & place! They came to our rescue 😊
We found ourselves with a car that badly needed a " car doctor" & we found your name on Google. We were in Raleigh for three short days with several tasks to accomplish, so I'm not sure this could have turned out better for us considering the circumstances. DaCoda & company in the service department worked quickly knowing that we were supposed to leave by Friday. They kept us informed of every detail & the car was repaired by the next day! Definitely my heroes! Loved this place😊
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you next time.

LW
Lori W.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/25/2018 Category: Service
This is the second time I've used Southern States to service my Sonata. They've been friendly, accommodating, and clear about the work being done. There was no pressure to have anything other than the service I was in for. Thanks!
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Awesome customers! Thanks for bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you next time.

06/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service as promised.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Great customer. Thank you for bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled maintenance.

Donna D.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
The customer service was excellent.
The customer service was excellent. I love how they kept me posted on what was going on with my car. It felt good to not have to go through anything because it was a recall.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Christine B.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
They have improved!!!
My first experience with the Hyundai service department was terrible, due to customer service and wait time. I also left without getting my car serviced because I was disappointed.

I went back a second time for a minor job and was pleased.

This was my third visit and was MUCH BETTER than my first experience with the service department. If I have a problem with the car, I am willing to return to Hyundai's service dept without hesitation.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Thanks!!! While we are far from perfect, we are working hard to improve! Thank YOU for giving us a second chance.

2012 Hyundai Tucson

THANK YOU!!!!!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy
The online scheduling tool was easy to use. I arrived, was promptly greeted, given an estimate, and an estimated wait time. Waiting room was comfortable with TV, work space, snacks and drinks. Work was done faster than estimated. I was given a thorough explanation of the work that was performed which was appreciated.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

We are so grateful you chose to bring your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai and look forward to seeing you next time.

2013 Hyundai Azera
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Speedy / effient Service
Done what was asked, presented recommendations that could be done, but weren't in need of immediate attention.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

We appreciate you bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Deborah S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Just moved to the area and they were so helpful & friendly
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Welcome to Raleigh and Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to working with you.

Robert W.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
R Wright
The location.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thanks for choosing Southern States Hyundai for all your car care needs. We look forward to seeing you next time.

HC
Hunter C.
La Crosse, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
great service dept
I live 2 hrs away
They were very accomadating and efficient
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Great customers. Thank you so much for making the drive to Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled maintenance.

Warranty Service
The service department went above and beyond to help me out, my car was out of the extended warranty yet they still did what they could to help me out. And now my car is good to go. Thank you!
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you so much for bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai. I am so glad we were able to help you out and look forward to seeing you next time.