Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5
4.2

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/02/2020 Category: Service
Not happy
See above.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 12/03/2020

Thanks for your feedback, although I'm sorry to hear that your visit was less than exceptional. I'll reach out later to discuss and hopefully resolve the issues for you.

JO
Joseph O.
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Done right
In and out as expected and the work done correctly
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Thank YOU for your business and the review!

Garner, NC
11/22/2020 Category: Service
Polite staff, service better than expected.
Polite staff, service better than expected.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Thanks for the feedback, we will use it to improve.

CL
Carolyn L.
2011 Hyundai Equus
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Equus
Southern States Hyundai is the only place I take my Equus for service and maintenance.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/21/2020

Wendell, NC
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Good work on my car
Very professional staff. Terri Fox- service advisor was very helpful
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate your business and your loyalty!

SP
Sharon P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/09/2020 Category: Service
Service advisor
Service advisor Tiffany,is very knowledgeable and cares about her customer
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you for the amazing feedback Ms. Pickett! I'll let Tiffany know how much you appreciated her service. We certainly appreciate you!

David C.

Jaclyn A.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership!
I’ve had nothing but great service from this dealership. I bought my car from here last year and never felt pressured to buy anything I wasn’t ready for. I’ve only had two service appointments since then and both of them went very smoothly and the staff was super nice about explaining everything to me from warranties to anything I had questions about. I’ve been recommending them to all my friends who are in the market to buy a car!
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and your loyalty!

Joseph F.
11/04/2020 Category: Service
service department
Chris Spears was very friendly and helpful I would to thank him for the excellent service.

Jeffry S.
Cary, NC
2016 Hyundai Azera
11/04/2020 Category: Service
A Special Recognition
Although it goes without saying the service has been excellent, I give a special shout out to my service advisor Chris. She’s a great representative of the dealership, quite knowledgeable and, above all, very pleasant.

OM
Oscar M.
Youngsville, NC
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Terry Fox was very friendly she made my wife and I feel like family
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/04/2020

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve!

EF
Evonne F.
Knightdale, NC
11/03/2020 Category: Service
Superb customer service
Always nice and easy to understance
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/03/2020

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate your business!

KO

Joseph Z.
Rolesville, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/30/2020 Category: Service
Best professionals I have dealt with in more than 50 years of buying, servicing, and maintaining vehicles
I have been going to Southern States Hyundai for more than 7 years. I have always been treated professionally and honestly in all transactions. If something ever needed to be done to my vehicles or family's vehicles - Brian (GM), Jamie (Dir. of Service), and Ray (Shop Stewart/Mechanic) took a personal interest in resolving any problems or issues IMMEDIATELY. I would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business!

JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/31/2020

Thanks so much Mr. Z!!!!

DA
Daxkumar A.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Good service, nice support staff
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate your business!