1907 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.0416671/5Overall Rating 4.0416671/5Overall Rating 4.0416671/5Overall Rating 4.0416671/5rating 4.0416671
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Donna R.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
exceptional service
We enjoy the people and the service.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Exceptional customer!! Thank you so much for the review and bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled maintenance.

Jerry M.
Hickory, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Very Poor Service Overall
I was lied to the very first time I took my car in , I was in 3 times before recalls were completed , last time while waiting to be picked up , 2 salesmen observed me looking at SUV’s and not one person walked outside to approach me .
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

I am sorry about your previous experience here but glad we were able to get your recalls taken care of.

TA
Thomas A.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
N/A
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/24/2018

Thanks for your business and the review!!!

Sally S.
Horsham, PA
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Fabulous people & place! They came to our rescue 😊
We found ourselves with a car that badly needed a " car doctor" & we found your name on Google. We were in Raleigh for three short days with several tasks to accomplish, so I'm not sure this could have turned out better for us considering the circumstances. DaCoda & company in the service department worked quickly knowing that we were supposed to leave by Friday. They kept us informed of every detail & the car was repaired by the next day! Definitely my heroes! Loved this place😊
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you next time.

LW
Lori W.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/25/2018 Category: Service
This is the second time I've used Southern States to service my Sonata. They've been friendly, accommodating, and clear about the work being done. There was no pressure to have anything other than the service I was in for. Thanks!
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Awesome customers! Thanks for bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you next time.

06/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service as promised.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Great customer. Thank you for bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled maintenance.

Donna D.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
The customer service was excellent.
The customer service was excellent. I love how they kept me posted on what was going on with my car. It felt good to not have to go through anything because it was a recall.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Christine B.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
They have improved!!!
My first experience with the Hyundai service department was terrible, due to customer service and wait time. I also left without getting my car serviced because I was disappointed.

I went back a second time for a minor job and was pleased.

This was my third visit and was MUCH BETTER than my first experience with the service department. If I have a problem with the car, I am willing to return to Hyundai's service dept without hesitation.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Thanks!!! While we are far from perfect, we are working hard to improve! Thank YOU for giving us a second chance.

2012 Hyundai Tucson

THANK YOU!!!!!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy
The online scheduling tool was easy to use. I arrived, was promptly greeted, given an estimate, and an estimated wait time. Waiting room was comfortable with TV, work space, snacks and drinks. Work was done faster than estimated. I was given a thorough explanation of the work that was performed which was appreciated.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

We are so grateful you chose to bring your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai and look forward to seeing you next time.

2013 Hyundai Azera
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Speedy / effient Service
Done what was asked, presented recommendations that could be done, but weren't in need of immediate attention.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

We appreciate you bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Deborah S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Just moved to the area and they were so helpful & friendly
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Welcome to Raleigh and Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to working with you.

Robert W.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
R Wright
The location.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thanks for choosing Southern States Hyundai for all your car care needs. We look forward to seeing you next time.

HC
Hunter C.
La Crosse, VA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
great service dept
I live 2 hrs away
They were very accomadating and efficient
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Great customers. Thank you so much for making the drive to Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled maintenance.

Warranty Service
The service department went above and beyond to help me out, my car was out of the extended warranty yet they still did what they could to help me out. And now my car is good to go. Thank you!
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you so much for bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai. I am so glad we were able to help you out and look forward to seeing you next time.

NT
Nancy T.
Clayton, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Disappointed
Service workers were not careful when working in interior of car and left oil stain on leather seat. My car in only six months old and now needs professional interior cleaning. Would not recommend this dealership if you want to keep your car in nice, clean condition.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

I apologize for the stains in the seat. We always try to take every precaution to prevent anything like this happening. I have left a message and look forward to speaking with you to try and get this resolved.

Debra S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service was Excellent!
I was very, very pleased with the service of my car! A crank shaft sensor had to be replaced and the car is back to GREAT performance.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you so much for choosing Southern States Hyundai for all your car care needs. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Robert M.
Knightdale, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2018 Category: Service
A
A
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Southern States Hyundai appreciates you bringing your vehicle in for service. We look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance.

WP
William P.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
06/15/2018 Category: Service
felt to be in good honest hands to resolve problem
several problems arose at same time and they were able to see how they were somewhat connected/ related and got all repaired very quickly
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

We appreciate you bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai and look forward to seeing you on your next scheduled maintenance.

KC
Kira C.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
SS HYU
Did very well
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

We appreciate you bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai and look forward to seeing you next time.