Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5
4.2

Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Martin C.
2021 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Simple and Efficient
Quick online scheduling and they were ready for me when I arrived(on time). Maintenance was completed in the projected window given and personnel were friendly and polite.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Jennifer M.
07/17/2021 Category: Service
Got an engine
I have never had a bad experience at Southern States Hyundai, everyone is very profession and courteous. Unfortunately, my 2011 Hyundai Sonata has had a lot of recalls. My engine suddenly started seizing on the road (very scary) and was towed in. The corporate office agreed to replace engine with remanufactured one ( I had over 95k miles on car). The staff was very nice and called to update me on the replacement process and my car was ready quicker than expected. I’m done with Hyundai, but would purchase a Mazda through Southern States.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Thanks for your feedback, although I'm sorry to hear that your experience was less than exceptional. I'll reach out later to discuss and hopefully resolve the issue for you.

John T.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/15/2021 Category: Service
service visit for "check engine light"
issue was resolved by mid-day.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

RT
Rebecca T.
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Very pleased with service
Southern States has always offered exceptional customer service. They kept me informed, did not pressure for more that what I requested, and were kind and friendly in the process.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

Wendell, NC
2021 Hyundai Kona
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Service department!
My last appointment was great, my check in person had a great personality!
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

Awesome service

WH
William H.
07/07/2021
Second review about NO service department
I reviewed this situation last week and still have nothing received any communication from Service Manager as promised. I left four messages through the website, two phone calls ( since all calls seem to go to voice mails) and left one message for the dealership General Manager. I have a 2021 Palisade that is under warranty and I am trapped to get service done at dealership. Beware of poor response from this department before buying. Great vehicle though.

David M.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Why make an appointment?
I made an appointment. Upon arriving I was told the wait for an oil change would be greater than 2 hours. I decided not to wait and had someone pick me up. After 4 hours and not receiving a call back, I called the service center. I was told the service manager was busy but they would call back. I received a call back 15 min later and was told that my car was ready, they had just been too swamped to call and tell me. I picked up my car finally with no sticker updated in the vehicle window or service light reset, which I reset myself afterwards assuming the change had been done. Terrible experience for a simple oil change…
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/07/2021

Thanks for your feedback, although I'm sorry to hear that your visit was less than exceptional. I'll reach out later to discuss and hopefully resolve the issue for you.

2021 Hyundai Elantra
First Maintenance service
They left the sticker resign the driver side door other then that everything was great.

WR
Wagner R.
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Better than expected services.
During this hectic time to my surprise, driving to the dealership was easier than I expected and requesting service for my vehicle was even better.

Sonja W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2021 Category: Service
Made an appointment for service online fast service and car was done on time

2019 Hyundai Kona
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Great people
Overall my experience was fantastic when getting my car serviced at Southern States. The people I talked to were very nice and explained everything very well. Would definitely recommend!
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 07/02/2021

Bill H.
06/30/2021
They do not answer phones or return voice mails
I have been trying to get a bad smell problem handled on my Hyundai for nine months. Dealership didn't have 'kit" required for fix when I first took it back and now they say they will have to confirm the smell is there and then they will spray it with Free breeze. This will be tried twice before they can replace the stinking headrest. The smell was lighter the last two days. I called to discuss with service department twice and was sent to voicemail box. I am still waiting on call back. This reminds me of the level of no service I got with a vehicle several years ago there. I should not have believed the salesperson when he said all those issues had been worked out.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/30/2021