Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5Overall Rating 4.11/5rating 4.11
4.1

( 2041 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.2058815/5Overall Rating 4.2058815/5Overall Rating 4.2058815/5Overall Rating 4.2058815/5rating 4.2058815
Overall Rating 2.11765/5Overall Rating 2.11765/5rating 2.11765rating 2.11765rating 2.11765

WP
Wayne P.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Blown motor limited driving
Dealership is great, service manager goes out of his way to get things done , shop foreman is personally working on my car and is very informative. Hyundai’s policy on dealing with a blown engine sucks. Sad times when are car with 28000 miles cant go 800 miles without losing a quart and half of oil. How does this car company rate so high with all these cars with blown motors.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Don't shoot it.......YET!!!  Thanks for the review!

Arthur M.
Durham, NC
11/07/2019 Category: Service
A great automobile
Location and the convenience.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thanks for your business and the review!

11/07/2019 Category: Service
Pleased with the service.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you!

TK
Teresa K.
Clayton, NC
11/05/2019 Category: Service
The staff! Everyone is always so nice.
Hyundai always provides great services. My service writer Tiffany is the best. She explained everything that was going on with my car in detail. She kept me informed while my car was being serviced. She is very knowledgeable. I appreciate everything she did for me while my car was being repaired!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

We love Tiffany!!!!! Thank You!!!

MJ

Thank YOU!!!

FS
Frank S.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly and Great LOCATION!
Location was one reason we bought car there. Plus friendly sales and service staff!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Thank YOU!!!!

Shay B.
10/28/2019
Disappointing
Two stars because the sales team were very nice and greeted me with big smiles! However, I wasted two and half hours for nothing at all!! I came in today: 10/28/2019 @ around 9:45 AM and I needed them to look at my driver side window on my 2012 Hyundai Genesis because the window fell into the door frame as I tried to roll it down. As I was giving my info to Javon (who by the way was really nice), he asked me if I had any other problems with the car. I informed him that when I drive it sometime the car shuts off on me. He informed me that they would diagnosis the car. As we were finishing up with getting all of my information, I asked him if they could not fix the window, can they put the window up and I wouldn't mess with it that way my car is still secured. He informed me that he would let the mechanics know.

After waiting for a hour and a half I went to go get some food down the street and then Javon called me around 11: 30 AM and told me that my car is ready and that they could not figure out what was wrong with my car and that they would have to order the part for the window. So I waited for an hour and a half for them to tell me that they can't fix my window because they needed to order the part and they don't know what is wrong with my car. Still they wanted to charge me $139 for what? I am not sure because nothing got diagnosed and the window did not get fixed!!!!

I go out to my car and I see that the window is still down!!! I turn around and go back to Javon and asked him why they were not able to put the window up. Javon goes to speak to the mechanic and comes back to tell me that they would have to charge me extra just to put the window up!! WHATTT? I just paid $139 for nothing to be fixed or diagnosed on my car, and ya'll can't even give me the courtesy to put my window up. I am sure that you had to take the door panel off to see which part was needing to be replaced and you couldn't move the window up!! I am $139 down and my car is in the same condition before I brought it here. It really shows what this company is about!! MONEY!!

I will reach out today.

10/28/2019 Category: Service
Not so great to me!
I hated what was done to my car soon as I left my whole car died and hasn't turned over since!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

We will figure out whats going on when it gets here.

Donald B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Donald Brigham
Good service Definately would go back again

Katrina B.
Morrisville, NC
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change Service
The online appointment option is great and the service time was reasonable. Great customer service by my rep and the other staff was friendly as well. You can also possibly meet a new friend while waiting in their comfortable waiting area.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

John A.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful care
I showed up with no appointment in a panic because my trunk would not open and my purse was stored in it. EVERYONE at Southern States were very kind, nice, and helpful to me and took care of the situation in a very timely fashion.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Thanks glad we could help!

Joseph F.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Service area waiting room is great
Jennifer was great she explained all the work to be done and the cost and time to do it and she was correct on both accounts .
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

PS
Perry S.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Southern States Oil & Filter Change / New Tires Purchase
My experiences have been what I expect from a business that wants to maintain good customer relations.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

WP
Wayne P.
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Blown motor with no where to go
28000 mile, 2017 sonata , blown head gasket, burnt 1.5 quarts of oil in 800 miles again. Hyundai s policy will take me into next year to get this fixed. Dealership is great, service manager does all he can, but there hands are tied doing the process Hyundai requires . Good job dealership, Hyundai you have a lot of motors to fix, suck it up and get it done!
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you!

- Decoda P.

GM
Gareth M.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Routine oil change
The experience was top-notch… I was greeted within 30 seconds of pulling into the bay… I was helped by the advisor who provided me my work order within one minute of arriving, clearly explained exactly what was going to happen, and clearly let me know how much it was going to cost. After I signed the work order, I was directed to a very posh and very well-equipped waiting area with free snacks and drinks and a very large and comfortable seating area where I could plug in my devices and talk with other Hyundai owners if I wanted to… Or get some work done… Or walk down the hall to the sales floor and look at the newest cars. Although I’m not sure exactly how long it took it was definitely not under an hour… But the fact I pulled up out of nowhere on a Saturday without an appointment this is actually a pretty good turnaround time. The people were friendly and as far as value it’s still cheaper than Jiffy Lube so I will be returning for an oil change at this location. I did actually have the chance to have a powwow with the technician who worked on my vehicle who appeared to be very knowledgeable, very well taken care of, relaxed, and very willing to talk to me about the condition of my vehicle. It could’ve been a little cheaper than it was… $65 out the door… But, as I said it’s still cheaper than Jiffy Lube so I’m not complaining. They definitely exceeded my expectations especially given past experiences years ago under different management and staff. Southern states Hyundai service has really turned themselves around and I will definitely be returning.
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback!

- Decoda P.

Carol M.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai 45,000 mile checkup
Southern States Hyundai did a good job with my 45,000 mile check up! I was told it would take 2 hours and that was correct.
It’s convenient and I trust them to do the right thing.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Youngsville, NC
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/18/2019 Category: Service
recall service
Everything went as expected.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

EZ
Earl Z.
Wake Forest, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience with the Service Department
I have 97k on my Hyundai Elantra. The Service Department at Southern States Hyundai promptly addressed my concern as well as all other open recalls. Great Experience all around!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

TO
Thomas O.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Always excellent service and friendly staff.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Jeffrey S.
Apex, NC
2017 Hyundai Azera
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer care in both sales and service.
Through several Hyundai products purchased and serviced at Southern States, we continue to have excellent experiences. Thank you!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019