Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
4.1

JZ
Joseph Z.
Rolesville, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/30/2020 Category: Service
Best professionals I have dealt with in more than 50 years of buying, servicing, and maintaining vehicles
I have been going to Southern States Hyundai for more than 7 years. I have always been treated professionally and honestly in all transactions. If something ever needed to be done to my vehicles or family's vehicles - Brian (GM), Jamie (Dir. of Service), and Ray (Shop Stewart/Mechanic) took a personal interest in resolving any problems or issues IMMEDIATELY. I would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/30/2020

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your business!

DA
Daxkumar A.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Good service, nice support staff
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Dennis B.
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!
As a first time Customer at Southern States Hyundai, I have been exceptionally pleased.

10/27/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!
I have visited Southern States Hyundai twice for Vehicle Service. I have been exceptionally pleased with both visits.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Thanks for your feedback, although I think we need to discuss the service visit. I'll reach out later to resolve any issues that you may have.

EM
Eric M.
Selma, NC
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
10/26/2020 Category: Service
Fast Great Service
I had an excellent there and they did great work to my car.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

Thanks for your response! We appreciate your business!

LG
Lettie G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Customer service is great
My visits are always welcome and good

10/23/2020 Category: Service
I will continue to take my car there
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you for your feedback, although I am sorry to hear that your service visit was less than exceptional. I'll reach out later to discuss and hopefully resolve the issue.

JO
Joseph O.
2012 Hyundai Accent

10/23/2020 Category: Service
how to have great service
The service staff is great and are always helpful. They contact you with everything that is happening while you are there.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

10/20/2020 Category: Service
Bala
The service was good and completed on time.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Service advisor
Knowledgeable, help you make the right decision for your auto.You don't feel like you might get taken for a ride.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and your business!

2010 Hyundai Accent
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Car is fixed
They were able to fix my car when my regular garahe couldn't.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate the business and the opportunity!

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Great service, great staff
Have had to bring my car in a couple of times. This isn’t the dealership where I purchased the vehicle but it’s the only place I come to now. Original dealership got vehicle and said they couldn’t find a problem. Southern States diagnosed the issue and had it fixed in 24 hours. Staff is friendly and, in my experience, above and beyond what’s expected in terms of service.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the feedback and I'll let Tiffany know how much you appreciated her efforts!

Bruce M.
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Employees.
Awesome and Professional.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Crystal B.
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Sonata
I have a 6 speed and I like knowing that they know how to work on my car.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate your response!

RT
Rubin T.
Franklinton, NC
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Great job
Great
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate the business!

Samuel C.
Knightdale, NC
10/02/2020 Category: Service
My sonata service Sept. 30, 2020
I made appointment for service online and was sent a confirmation email and also the morning of I was sent a reminder email and text of the appointment. I told Nina that I would be waiting at dealership for service to be completed. She went over my service history and also checked for any recalls and showed me prior completed recall fix that had been completed before. She made me feel confident of the professional level of service. The service was completed at the specified time that she said it would take and my vehicle was returned to me in excellent and clean condition!😎
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you Mr. Conner! It's great to hear that we hit a home run! We have had our challenges, as everyone does, but I will definitely let Nina know to keep up the good work. We appreciate your business and your loyalty!

Dawn R.
Wake Forest, NC
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
Staff was attentive and friendly. They have a clean, comfortable area to wait while your car is being serviced; with a big screen TV.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

Thanks for your response! We appreciate your business!
- Matt King, Svc, Mngr