Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5rating 4.07

1934 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1290329/5Overall Rating 4.1290329/5Overall Rating 4.1290329/5Overall Rating 4.1290329/5rating 4.1290329
Overall Rating 2.19355/5Overall Rating 2.19355/5rating 2.19355rating 2.19355rating 2.19355

WM
William M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Professional Staff
Decoda was a pleasure to work with as she scheduled the repair activities. The work was professionally completed in less time than estimated. Outstanding!
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate your feedback. Looking forward to seeing you on the next visit.

-Decoda P.

RT
Rebecca T.
Willow Spring, NC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/04/2019 Category: Service
service on my 2016 voloster
I love the way they treat me. everything about them.
DECODA K P. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

-Decoda P.

AZ
Autumn Z.
Fuquay Varina, NC
05/30/2019
Friendly and Fast
Went in for a oil change, tire rotation, cabin filter, engine filter and a recall and was greeted right away from the service advisor named Ryan. He was very nice and explained everything in detail and told me the service would take about a hour to hour and half. I was in and out in less then a hour so I’m very pleased with the dealership and the friendliness of the staff and my advisor Ryan!
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Thank YOU!!!

TW
Thurman W.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/25/2019 Category: Service
Mr Casanova and Jennifer
Mr Casanova, took care of my Veloster and knowing that I like to keep my car well updated. He is well being and honest. I’m very please with the service that he giving me.
Also couple of weeks ago, I have my other car the Santa Fe doing the same service by Jennifer. I’m very happy and please with the service that my car needs by her.
I have recently moved from Long Island New York to Knightdale.
So far, I enjoy Southern States Hyundai Automotive.
T.W.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

Thank YOU!! Have a great weekend!!

Danny D.
05/24/2019 Category: Service
On my car
They are very nice there and do a good job.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Thank YOU!!

EK
Everett K.
Clayton, NC
05/23/2019 Category: Service
it is a great place
service is always excellent; everybody is great and never a problem.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Thank YOU!!

Jane T.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Routine Service
I went to get a state inspection. The service was done in record breaking time. Just what I needed since I had a packed daily schedule.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thank YOU!!!

SK
Sheila K.
Louisburg, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!
My overall experience was wonderful and I would say that the main reason is because of the exceptional customer service I received from my Service Advisor. I was greeted with a smile upon arrival by my Service Advisor Ryan Zimmer/ 5045 *W* and the customer service I received was exceptional. This was my first visit here and even though the dealership is about an hour away, I will definitely consider this place the next time I need service!
BRENT B. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you very much for allowing us to work for you and also for the excellent review. We look forward to working with you next time.

Jason P.
04/19/2019
Great Place
I regrettably made this post about Southern States. I am posting this reply to my post because sure critic does not allow me to take down this post. I am also posting that replied because I want to apologize for my post because its was false and misleading about Southern States, and was intended to interfere with Southern States business relationships with customers and potential customers employees and third-party partners and vendors. After working at Southern States for over eight years, I do know that their general manager and owner care greatly about their employees and customers continuously strive to keep their employees and customers happy. I would certainly recommend doing business with or working at Southern States.

Linda B.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service.
The customer service has greatly improved. I would definitely recommend a friend when in the pass, it would not had happen.
BRENT B. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Linda,

Wake Forest, NC
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Good service and knowledgeable staff.
My Hyundai needed several recall services. The staff was polite and the service was great!
BRENT B. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Dan G.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
The people are great.
Service was fast and very professional. They listen to what you say, confirm they understood exactly what mean and provide answers.
JAMIE B H. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank You for your business and the review!!!

--Jamie

FY
F Y.
Durham, NC
03/26/2019
Very unprofessional desk staff- Mr. Ryan Zimmer - at hyundai service
We are regular customers for years. But recent experience with Mr. Ryan Zimmer desk staff was horrible. Our review IS zero (0) star
1) Yelled and Noticeably shaked his head and sighed when things do not go as he wanted to. (i.e., lack of communication skills); 2) made a fun of our last name which we have never experienced with other staff here

Larry B.
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/26/2019 Category: Service
My New Hyundai
This dealership is honest and highly effective in satisfying its customers. Over decades of buying and leasing cars, this is the best experience I have ever had. I would put my faith in salesperson Elijah Sanders without any hesitation.
BRENT B. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Larry,

Thank you so much for the kind words and thank you for the visit. We look forward to continuing to help with your vehicles needs. See you next time.

Brent B

SJ
Samuel J.
Zebulon, NC
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Sj
BRENT B. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Samuel,

I'm sorry you had an issue with your vehicle after the recall was completed. We will try our best to help resolve this issue. I will reach out to you to have a time set to bring the vehicle in to have a look at it.

Brent Boothe

TG
Travis G.
03/07/2019
Warranty repair 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Had motor problems and got car towed in on Jan 20th of 2019. Motor was deemed bad and a few days later was told it would be covered under warranty which is nice. But here we are March 7th of 2019 and I just called in to get an update and all of the parts have not come in. Been renting a car since breakdown and really have no clue when car might be ready. I did talk to Hyundai and started a case number, just ready to have some finality. Please help me out. Have been told that Hyundai will reimburse my rental expenses, concerned about my car sitting for a prolonged amount of time.

Danny D.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Work
Always do a good job . Very nice to me every time I go in for a service
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and choosing Southern States Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you next time.

02/20/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
I needed a complete 60k mile check. Called to make an appointment and was told to just bring the car in for an oil change and they will do the check at the same time, no appointment needed. That's what I did, I went after work, there was no wait. Everyone working was very friendly and informative. The waiting room was very clean and comfortable. I was given updates as to the progress and of any issues they were encountering. They broke down all costs for everything on the 60k check if I chose to have everything replaced or flushed etc. -Parts and labor broken down. As expected, I did need a couple of things done - timing belt, alignment, filters (I was shown the filter and it was very dirty) ect. I was in and out in less than 2 hours. Overall a great experience
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Great Customer! We really appreciate you bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai and look forward to seeing you next time.

02/17/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service Visit
My experience was very good on all levels. The customer service Representative was informative, explaining the service needed for my vehicle in detail.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you so much bringing your vehicle to Southern States Hyundai and the review. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Selma, NC
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Every time I go to this dealer for service, I have had good experiences with each advisor that I worked with.
Chris S. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Great Customer!! Thank you so much for coming to Southern States Hyundai and the review. We look forward to seeing you next time.