Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5
4.2

02/27/2021 Category: Service
People
Mr. Mcalhaney, Mr. Holcomb and staff
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/27/2021

Thanks for your feedback, although I'm sorry to hear that your visit was less than exceptional. I'll reach out later to discuss and hopefully resolve the issue for you.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Nicest attentive staff Ive ever dealt with and fairly quick service
I recently brought my car in for an oil change and tire rotation and had a really positive experience. The website was straight forward and used clear and direct labeling on links used to navigate the website. I decided to set my appointment up using their accessible and online scheduling service. I was satisfied to see recommend services, bundled packages, as well as service specials based on my vehicle specs and mileage. I found my desired service options with little effort in the myriad of choices, which show informative explanations for each listed service. Setting a date and time showed abundant slots open as soon as the next business day which helps if one has an emergency situation.

The only issue I encountered while finishing things up was my inability to find a list of up to date service fees and maintenance costs to determine what my final bill would show. If I am mistaken and a list does exist then I did not see it, but I wish to request an easier way of accessing it. To my knowledge I could not find anything on the sitemap, which has all the internal links used on the website. Other than that the online experience was uncomplicated and efficient. I am confident that even the most technology incapable individuals can navigate the website with ease.

When the time came for my appointment I first needed to check in and set up my personal info, as I was a new customer. This was done in a swift, precise manner and after confirming my details I was ushered to the waiting area. There I received general information such as how to access the complimentary Wi-Fi, location of the restrooms, and details of the complimentary refreshments available. The room was spacious and clean with sufficient and comfortable seating and the Wi-Fi issued a strong, consistent signal. Regarding the refreshments , there was sufficient coffee and water provided to those in the area along with vending machines stocked with many options for a price. I believe there was a room with several computers for customers to access the Internet to pass the time, but I cannot be certain.

It seemed to me there was going to be a substantial wait, due to the high concentration of vehicles which would have been expected, but this proved not to be the case as the average wait time was substantially less than I previously anticipated. This was a pleasant surprise to myself and other customers I’m sure! While waiting, one of the employees came back to personally show me the state of my cabin air filter, it was clearly dirty and unsatisfactory. They assured they can replace it with my verbal confirmation and it would be added on top of the other service charges. I did not feel pressured or conned and gave my affirmation while thanking them for showing and informing me.

As I said before, the service was completed rather quick despite being busy, and I was soon ushered to the front desk to complete checkout which was just as simple as checking in. They were well prepared for debit/credit card transactions along with other payment methods I’m sure, but I cannot list them confidently.

The days following my appointment I could see a noticeable improvement in my gas mileage, which was a most desired outcome. Also there was a detectable enhancement of the air quality inside the vehicle from before.

All in all my expectations were exceeded and I will definitely be back for future maintenance work. I can confidently offer my personal endorsement for anyone looking for an attentive, knowledgeable, and warm staff that will do the job right with swift precision the first time, as it should be.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

LW
Lakeisha W.
Wilson, NC
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Southern States Hyundai customer service
Southern States Hyundai has the best quality parts quick, fast convenient customer service. I give Southern States Hyundai five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/23/2021

LP
Lori P.
Wake Forest, NC
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Clean, helpful
Very nice place. Everyone friendly and helpful. Only thing was I had 1st appointment, 8am, just for oil change and rotation, and it took 2 hours of waiting. Thought that was a bit long since that’s all I had done.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/16/2021

VP
Victoria P.
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Warranty repair
Chris handled my warranty repair and got my car fixed up all brand new! It drives amazing and took such great care of me
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/11/2021

Connie M.
Louisburg, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/16/2021 Category: Service
hyundai maintanence---excellent service all the way
My wait time was not long. As always the waiting room was very clean and comfortable. Service was explained and completed as explained. Very polite.

02/10/2021 Category: Service
Maintenance, oil change, etc.
I have been coming to the dealership for 5 years. Same dependable service.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Myriam B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service rep
If you work with the right service rep, you’ll get great service. Thanks, Tiffany!
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/09/2021

Great and fast service!
Technicians were polite and able to get my car serviced quickly and efficiently.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/08/2021

SD
Steve D.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent repair service
The repair I received on my 2009 Elantra was perfect - no issues.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 02/08/2021

2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful!
Excellent service & the most friendly & professional staff. I highly recommend.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/30/2021

Jeanne B.
01/28/2021 Category: Service
The service
Casanova went above and beyond to take care of my concerns in a timely and professional manner. \
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/28/2021

Wake Forest, NC
2020 Hyundai Kona
01/25/2021 Category: Service
An oil change and tire rotation will take an hour and a half
Even with an appointment, it took a total of an hour and a half to get an oil change and tire rotation. If you buy a car, don't get a maintenance package, because then you are already financially committed to going to a dealer for routine maintenance.
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/26/2021

Trevor B.
Zebulon, NC
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Enjoy the comfort
Detail after services would be nice and appreciate
MATT K. from Southern States Hyundai responded on 01/23/2021