Overall Rating 3.7045477/5Overall Rating 3.7045477/5Overall Rating 3.7045477/5rating 3.7045477rating 3.7045477
Overall Rating 2.37209/5Overall Rating 2.37209/5rating 2.37209rating 2.37209rating 2.37209

James L.
Springfield, PA
2012 Hyundai Accent
Fix it right
I like taking my car here because I believe the specialized training and factory parts do make a difference...I've never had to bring my car back because something that was fixed broke down a few weeks or even months later.

VS
Vanessa S.
Philadelphia, PA
Repair
Thanks hyunda for doing such a great job......service representative a.j. thumbs up....thanks

Mark R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
My Recent Service
Overall good service except for the issue I mentioned earlier about the bogus windshield solvent fee.

Very good
Enough of the survey

Levittown, PA
Aj is awesome!
Aj made a difficult situation seem easy. His customer service was much appreciated.

HS
Helen S.
Upper Darby, PA
Engine Replacement
AJ was very helpful through the whole process of getting my Hyundai engine replaced! He kept me informed every step of the way !

JJ
Judith J.
Bryn Mawr, PA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer experience
Very friendly and helpful
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Hi Judith,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great review and kind words. We are happy that you had a great experience. I hope to see you at your next visit.

Janet F.
Coatesville, PA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Fast service even over holiday
Had an issue with car during Christmas. Dealer service center got me in schedule work and had all part ready to go. Low impact and best services
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Hi Janet,

PN
Paula N.
Newtown Square, PA
great customer service
Dropped the car off for a major problem with the engine and instead of having to fight with them (specifically was helped by Chris) over whether or not it was covered under warranty they took it upon themselves to have that fight with corporate to prove that this issue was covered under warranty was able to get me a new engine within a weeks time frame.

Along the way as they were working on my car Chris was very informative with any updates they had and would always take my call or call me back if I had to leave a message to answer any questions I had at the time.
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Hi Paula,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great review and kind words. Chris is an asset to our company. We are happy that you had a great experience. I hope to see you at your next visit.

PS
Porsha S.
Ridley Park, PA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Good customer service
Very happy with the service I received
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thanks for the good review.

VN
Vivian N.
Folcroft, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast service
I always get my service done af springfield hyundai since i bought my 1st car , they always take good care of your car fast service and on time , i would recommend for this dealer

Hi Vivian,

Broomall, PA
good work
This recall was handled the best of all of them.
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great review and kind words. We are happy that you had a great experience.Hope you have a good 2019 year. I hope to see you at your next visit.

Maritza W.
Media, PA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2019 Category: Service
A Special Thank You to the Service Staff at Springfield Hyundai
When you walk into the Service Department at Springfield Hyundai, the smiles of the staff begin before you are even in the door. The vehicle that I brought in for repairs had been neglected for some time, and Everett Hogge was very understanding and most of all, clear in what needed to be done to give our car a new start. Yes, it is not an expense that I had planned for this year, yet somehow, I knew that my car was in good hands. I was especially impressed when I returned a call to Service, and it was Everett who picked up the phone and made me feel like a long-time customer with a simple "Hello Mia." Our family feels as if we have a new car now, and I am grateful for safely getting us on our way. Thank you, Everett and thank you to the rest of the staff at Springfield Hyundai. Will always be grateful, Mia Wiggins

Hi Mia,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great review and kind words. We are happy that you had a great experience.Everett is a great asset to our company and we want everyone to feel like family. I hope to see you at your next visit.

Regina W.
Aston, PA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly people

Hi Regina,

AG
Amos G.
Upper Darby, PA
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Overall assessment
Representative was helpful in suggesting my options to do tuneup.
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Hi Amos,

Steven S.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
I received great service which was quick and thorough. Definitely will be back
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Fredrick M.
Sharon Hill, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service. Good interaction with people.

Hi Fredrick
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great review and kind words. We are happy that you had a great experience.We strive to make every visit a good one. Hope you have a good 2019 year. I hope to see you at your next visit.

Joyce S.
Prospect Park, PA
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
Everyone from the people who check you in, service your car, and those who come to check on you with updates on car service are the most professional, dependable & courteous employees ever! I just love going to Springfield Hyundai!
Joyce Scicchitano

Hi Joyce,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great review and kind words. We are happy that you had a great experience.We strive to make every visit a good one.  I hope to see you at your next visit.

Aldan, PA