Overall Rating 3.697674/5Overall Rating 3.697674/5Overall Rating 3.697674/5rating 3.697674rating 3.697674
Overall Rating 2.38095/5Overall Rating 2.38095/5rating 2.38095rating 2.38095rating 2.38095

Jasmine L.
Everything went smooth
Everyone was so pleasant

NT
Natalie T.
Quick and Efficient
Meets scheduled appointment time and completes service in no time. Would recommend.

PK
Paul K.
Rutledge, PA
bought key fob
Service was courteous and quick.

Hi Paul
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great review. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Deborah W.
Sharon Hill, PA
Hospitality
The service team is very nice and courteous.

Hi Deborah,
Thanks for the 5 stars. It is always good to see you. Hope you have a wonderful day.

David H.
Service area needs help
I wasn't treated so great during my recent visit for service...

Hi David,
I am sorry that you did not have a good visit. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues that you have. Hope you have a great day.

Clifton Heights, PA
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast, in and out service
Was expecting to be there a long time but my car was taken immediately at my appointment time and done within an hour
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks for filling out the survey. We appreciate your time and value your business. Thanks for the 5 stars. Have a wonderful day.

FS
Francis S.
Glenolden, PA
Service Review
A great service experience.

Hi Francis
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the kind words and value your business. Hope to see you at your next visit. Have a wonder day.

FD
Francis D.
Springfield, PA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service advisors
Great
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Hi Francis,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great feedback and appreciate your loyalty. Hope to see you at your next visit. If you need anything in the meantime please don’t hesitate to contact us. Have a wonderful day.

MF
Michael F.
Drexel Hill, PA
Issue solved
Mike from service dept called me and we discussed issue that I had and he promptly resolved it!thanks for the positive and fast response!

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Just got an oil change but the tech forgot to put sticker on windshield for next oil change plus all 4 tires were low that same night all at 29 psi I understand cool weather does this but they all must have needed air earlier in the day when it was in shop anyway leaves me guessing when you bring your car in they say they check stuff like that! Don’t think they do they just tell you they do!
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Hi Michael,
I am sorry that you did not have a great experience. A manager will call you today to discuss. Hope you have a great day.

Scott C.
Havertown, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Always had great service here. On my second Hyundai

Good Evening Scott,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the kind words and value you as our customer. Thank you for the 5 stars. Hope to see you at your next visit. Have a wonderful day.

Rachael M.
Newark, DE
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Super fast and friendly!
Love coming here always friendly and super fast service. The only drawback is that after any appointment be prepared to receive 5+ phone calls/voicemails and emails asking how the service was it’s a little overkill and annoying

Hi Rachael

2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
all went well

Marc W.
Swarthmore, PA
Stress-free
staff was professional and courteous. Appointment was made very easy online and I received a telephone call to confirm. Car serviced on time and return before expected period service done correctly.

Hi Marc,

Glen Mills, PA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Quality work, quality people!
Even though it was only an oil change, the service people made it a point to greet me. I could have just paid and left. they didn't let that happen. They want you to know that they care.

TC
Tempress C.
fast service

Hi Tempress

Joanne S.
Drexel Hill, PA
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2018 Category: Service
work completed in a timely fashion
I've been servicing my car for the last 14 years with Springfield Hyundai,this alone speaks volumes.
My present service representative,Everett Hodge, is the best! He is thoughtful, kind and patient.
I trust his recommendations.
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the kind words and value you as our customer. Thank you for the 5 stars. Everett is a great employee and is valuable to our company.Hope to see you at your next visit. Have a wonderful day.

EO
Ellen O.
Haverford, PA
Very efficient
Available service appointments and efficient service.
Very pleasant staff.

Hi Ellen

CL
Cara L.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service as usual
All of my service appointments so far have found the staff really nice to deal with and my car given back to me in a timley way. Always a positive experience.

Hi Cara,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the kind words and value you as our customer. The 5 stars means a great deal to us. Hope to see you at your next visit. Have a wonderful day.

Michael B.
Tinicum Township, PA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Had appt for oil change at 5:30 pm, was taken on time & was done in less than 15 minutes!

Hi Michael
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the kind words and the good review. Hope to see you next visit. Have a wonderful day.

DV
Danielle V.
Woodlyn, PA
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
I went in for an oil change, the guys there were prompt and courteous. I loved that I can just drop my car off to the valet and they took my car right in. The waiting room was not crowded. It was a pleasant experience overall.

Hi Danielle,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the kind words and value you as our customer. Hope to see you next visit. If there is anything you need before your next visit, please let us know. Have a wonderful day.