Drexel Hill, PA

WG
William G.
Sharon Hill, PA
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Its the only place I ever take my car.
I could not ask better service.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Collingdale, PA
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Great friendly efficient service.
The technicians were friendly and efficient. Explained everything needed, and offered great service that made you feel like your patronage mattered.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

John G.
Warrington, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Best Dealership Around
Their attention to service and customer service is unparalleled. Forget whatever experiences you’ve had with dealerships in the past. Purchasing your car and getting it serviced here is a real treat.

Springfield, PA

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great people

Swarthmore, PA
Helpful staff
Didn’t push anything extra that I didn’t need immediately. Patient while retrieved my car records.

LJ
Lorna J.
Ardmore, PA
2002 Hyundai Sonata
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Friendliness and honesty
Always feel like I am in good hand when I took my vehicle to Springfield Hyundia. Thanks to A.J Henry
he always try to have my problem solve

FP

Springfield, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/17/2020 Category: Service
First Service Appointment- Oil change
Made a service appointment to have my oil changed and tighten a rattling heat shield. Drove the car into the service drop off area and was greeted by someone who pleasantly greeted me, asked my name and the purpose of my visit. He had me go inside to speak with one of the service advisers who got my information and asked me if I was going to wait (I was).The service was completed in under an hour. The car was clean and the heat shield rattle was gone.

Bernard B.
Wallingford, PA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Everett
Everett was super polite, professional and communicated everything very well and in a timely manner. He’s really good to work with.

VS
Vanessa S.
Philadelphia, PA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/13/2020 Category: Service
SPRINGFIELD HYUNDAI..YOU DONT HAVE TO WAIT ALLDAY FOR YOUR CAR
EMPLOYEES ARE NICE..RESPECTFUL..THEY GEG YOU IN AND OUT...FAST SERVICE..CLEAN RESTROOMS...ALWAYS HOT COFFEE

Chester, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Prompt service.
The service is very good. The staff is friendly. The only problem is the chairs in the waiting room. They are old and in comfortable.....you need new ones.

Hi Anonymous,
Thank you for taking the time to post an awesome review. Thanks for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle at your next visit. We are renovating this year so we will get new chairs.

Robert B.
Eddystone, PA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Recent service
I appreciate how it was handled. But in general, it's still more convenient to get service done with my mechsnic on Ridley Park. I love the warranty and how things have been handled when I've gone to the dealer for service. But the convenience of going to my mechanic counts for something.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020