Overall Rating 3.82/5Overall Rating 3.82/5Overall Rating 3.82/5rating 3.82rating 3.82
Overall Rating 2.35417/5Overall Rating 2.35417/5rating 2.35417rating 2.35417rating 2.35417
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

PG
Patricia G.
Villas, NJ
2011 Hyundai Genesis
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent Customer Service. I was greeted As soon as I pulled up. Then assured by Krista that everything would be checked out and I would be notified if there were any problems. She did call me and tell me I was in need of an oil change, which I agreed to. I was also pleased with the timely manner everything was completed. I would definitely recommend Springfield Hyundai to everyone.

Carolyn B.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Always helpful and never have to wait too long for service.

LK

Nether Providence Township, PA
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Thoughtful, kind, and courteous
The service department always fits me in , even when I just pop in without an appointment. I appreciate this as my health limits when I can get out to care for my car. My 2006 Sante Fe is in great shape!

Dorothy R.
Media, PA
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Return Customer
I have used Springfield Hyundai to purchase my cars and to have follow up maintenance performed. I won’t go anywhere else.. they are courteous and I have never had a bad experience. I am a satisfied return customer.

Lisa M.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
thanks springfield hyundai for making sure you solve the problem, no matter what it takes.

Hi lisa,
Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business and value you as a customer. We are always here for your needs.  Have a wonderful day.

KH
Karima H.
Lansdowne, PA
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Great work
Hyundai auto shop runs like a well oiled machine. The greeter ask you why you're there and directs you to where you must go next. The staff are professional and friendly. The mechanics always do a thorough job on my car.

Hi Karima,

Sheila M.
Folsom, PA
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and Recall
Took my car in for oil change and for recalls. Exceptional service.

Hi Sheila,

John B.
Folcroft, PA
oil change
Waited a bit longer than usual an oil change but that was because of the paper work to make sure I got the discount I was entitled to. All in all a good visit.

Hi john,

Gerard Z.
Morton, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Easy to get to.
Fast and efficient with all my requests.

Hi Gerard,

BF
Bernard F.
Upper Darby, PA
Slightly annoyed, but mainly Satisfied
I was and still am a little upset - The Service department charged me $27.50 to replace ONE wiper blade!!!! $18.99 (one blade), $6.95 (labor!!!!!!!) plus tax! I believe, as a loyal customer of Hyundai,(I've had 3 Sonatas & 1 Azera they should provide some sort of discount or wave the labor cost! What did it take, all of 3 minutes to install!!!

But, mainly - If I have a problem, they resolve it! If there is a recall, they resolve it! I mainly bring my car in for Inspection and routine maintenance!

Thanks for the 5 star.

CR
Cecilia R.
Satisfaction
I'm particularly impressed with AJ, who handled the visit for me.

Scam
My car was in for a recall. They tried to get me to agree to additional, very costly repairs which, because I'd had my car inspected the week before, I knew I didn't need.

Hi Cecilia,
I am so sorry that you did not have a good experience. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues. Hope you have a great day.

BL
Bernard L.
Chester, PA
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Sl
My service was fine.

Hi Bernard,
Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business and value you as a customer.  We are always here for your needs. Have a wonderful day.

Upper Darby, PA
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Engine Recall service
Not satisfied with engine recall service.

Richard M.
Media, PA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Evert!
Everet - one word Solid!!

Hi Richard,
Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business and value you as a customer. Yes Everett is! We are always here for your needs. Have a wonderful day.

Debra S.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Mechanic
Fast service

Hi Debra,
Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business and value you as a customer. We are always here for your needs. Have a wonderful day.

BC
Bruce C.
Swedesboro, NJ
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
There was an African American gentleman behind the desk, and I didnt get his name, but he was very professional, and helpful. He kept me posted on the progress of my car's repairs, and he made suggestions for future maintenance that I thought was very helpful. He was very patient, and had an excellent demeaner. I come all the way from New Jersey to get my car serviced here, and it has been worth the trip.

Bruce Cooper
Woolwich Township, New Jersey

Hi Bruce,
Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business and value you as a customer. Aj is a great asset. He is very good with his customers and he values his customers. We are always here for your needs. Have a wonderful day.

Folcroft, PA
03/08/2019 Category: Service
its like family there
the staff was very courteous and the waiting room was very clean.
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business and value you as a customer. Thank you for the kind words. We are always here for your needs. Have a wonderful day.