KIM M.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
02/09/2019
Replace wheel
I broke a rim and they were able to get me in the same day. Also had to replace a wheel bearing. All work was done quickly and professionally. Thank you

MADISON M.
02/06/2019
Amazing Service
I took in my Forester that needed ALOT of work. Marshal was honest and straightforward about thr work needing to be done. He beat any other price in town and got it done very quickly! Happy to have my forester back on the Central Oregon roads!

DEANNE D.
02/01/2019
fantastic service
Fantastic service as usual.

JOHANNA H.
01/30/2019
30k service
I have been going to subaguru for years, this is my 2nd car they’ve taken care of. Sherry is great as front of the office and got me in speedy, even lending me a car for the day. Guys in the shop took care of my Subie and even got the full day job done early.
Much appreciated, Team!

Christmas Valley, OR
01/25/2019
Great Subaru Shop!
I've been bringing my Subarus to The Subaru Guru for years, and have never been disappointed with the service, or the quality of work.
They are quick and accurate in their assessments of vehicle issues and repairs, and honest and fair about recommendations for repairs and costs.
I would definitely recommend this shop!

GN
GAYLE N.
01/24/2019
Subaru Guru is efficient and thorough
The staff at Subaru Guru are friendly, attentive to my car's needs and answer my questions. They are efficient, thorough and get the work done in a timely manner.
I really appreciated having the loaner car to use.

01/13/2019
excellent explanation of what needed repairing
Repairs done in timely fashion. Loaner car available.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/08/2019
Fast and easy
Came in for BYGO oil changes. Was able to make an appointment for both cars at the same time. They were done in under an hour.

JOHN F.
Subaru Crosstrek
01/06/2019
CrossTrek brakes
During a regular oil change, the tech noticed that the rear brake pads were very thin. The brake pad wear seemed too much given the miles, so the owner took the time to double check. He showed me the worn pads and I was able to easily see the need to replace. The were able to squeeze in the rear brake job right then so that I didn't have to make another appointment. I was thankful that they noticed the problem before it damaged the rotors. I liked the straight forward approach - they've earned my trust.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/01/2019
Honesty
I felt taken care of and feel comfortable with their work.

LO
LESLIE O.
12/23/2018
They do an excellent job
I have over 200,000 miles on my Subaru, thanks to the guru. They have provided efficient service for me over the years and they do just what is needed to care for my vehicle

BARBRY H.
12/21/2018
Friendly and knowledgeable service
Prompt, professional service as always. Thanks!

PF
PAIGE F.
12/07/2018
Great Work as Usual
SubaGuru is simply the best. They remind me gently that I have upcoming work to be done on my car, the prices are fair, they are so fast and efficient, and they even can recommend to me other places in town for body work and services they don't offer. Thank you as usual, SubaGuru!

DA
DAVID A.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
12/06/2018
Trustworthy. Know Subarus. Do good work, on time, per their estimates.

BEN M.
12/05/2018
Great shop. Honest people
I’m so glad I found SubaGuru! My Subaru is too! They perform high quality service at a reasonable price and explain everything along the way. They are good people.