VC
VALERIE C.
04/12/2018
Oil Change
I had my oil changed with courteous and fast service

JN
JOY N.
04/05/2018
Friendly service
Competent mechanics.. friendly service...close to home...I've been their Customer for over 25 years and 3 Subarus.
They are honest and have my trust.Never been disappointed!

ROY C.
04/05/2018
Guru Review
Over the past years my wife and I have bought several used Subaru's and had maintenance and repairs done our vehicles. We have also been very happy and satisfied with the high level of service we have received. Thank you, Roy Cooke

JONATHAN W.
03/28/2018
Honest and efficient
To start with, the way they sell used cars is different. The cars (all Subies) are on the lot. No salesman lurking. We look, find a couple we are interested in. They give us the keys for test drives. We pick one that we want to buy. Then they tell us what work they will be doing to make the car as good as it can be. In our case, that was essentially a 60K mile maintenance plus putting on new tires. AND they give a warranty on each car. The "catch" is that the buyer has to make sure they get the oil changed every 3K miles for the duration of the warranty, to keep it in effect. No problem! We were just in for our first oil change. I called one day, got in the next. In and out on time. No worries! We are very happy with our purchase from our local, non-franchise car dealer. I did originally question why we have to get the oil changed every 3K miles when a lot of places say that every 5K is adequate, and the answer was that we live in Bend, Oregon and it is very dusty here. That is totally true, it being a high desert environment.

BP
BOB P.
03/15/2018
Always the best service and friendly and helpful staff.
The Guru has always been fair and honest with me over the years. I purchase my 2000 Outback from them years ago and it's still running like a top. A few repairs here and there and I'm pushing 249K miles. Jason, Sherry, Dane and the rest are truly the best!!

MARY LOU P.
03/12/2018
Routine maintenance
As always service done quickly and professionally great business in every way

SD
SALLY D.
03/01/2018
Friendly, helpful and competent.
Thank you for the use of the loaner car.

SARA H.
02/25/2018
Great local shop
I was happy to find a reliable, honest shop for my Subaru. They are very organized and help me complete the recommended services on my car promptly.

MJ
MATT J.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/22/2018
Always a great job
We have always been pleased with these guys. Dependable and honest. Upfront about cost. Don't say things need to be done just because they can, they are willing to keep an eye on things until it really needs to be changed. Awesome.

KARA M.
02/21/2018
Great people Great service
Fantastic place for my special car!

MIKE P.
02/15/2018
Excellent service and great folks!
I scheduled an oil change, and then discovered another issue I wanted them to look in to. My oil was changed and the other problem was handled at the same time.

PF
PAIGE F.
02/12/2018
Great Service and Friendly
Subaguru is a clean, respectable, friendly place that offers high-quality service I can trust. I feel confident my car is in good hands. They are fast and reliable. Highly recommend!

CF
CHRISTA F.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
02/12/2018
Friendliest service around...
Friendly service, excellent work completed, completed two days before scheduled completion.

BARBRA H.
02/01/2018
#1 Subaru Care company
Jason and Sherry are friendly, helpful and provide great care for my car.

ALAN B.
02/01/2018
75K service
Efficient, responsive and easy to work with.