STEVE S.
Chevrolet Caprice
12/11/2018
Another Stellar Job by the team at Sullivan's
Once again Steve and Karen Sullivan and their entire team has proven their effectiveness in making repairs in a swift, effective and efficient manner.

I always get a call telling me what is wrong with my vehicle, what it needs, how much it will cost and when the work will be complete. Only when I agree to the terms do they begin the work.

Time and time again they are right on target with everything they tell me. (Sometimes parts are not available for my older-model car!)

I don't plan on going anywhere else for repairs, tires and oil changes.

WA
Walter A.
Manlius, NY
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Walter said that the business service is outstanding.

KT
KATHY T.
Hyundai Tucson
12/05/2018
great service
one thing I can always count on, is Excellent service!

Mareen C.
Kia Sorento
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mareen's husband. He said they love them. They are very helpful, great people and they provide wonderful service.

SHEILA M.
Marietta, NY
Nissan Sentra
11/21/2018
Best Service
Once again, Sullivans Car Care Center did on outstanding job !

John T.
Chevrolet HHR
11/21/2018 Category: Service
John said his experience was good.

DENNIS S.

CAMILLE G.
Saturn Aura
11/16/2018
tire sensors
Got my winter tires put on as scheduled, was quite pleased. But the next day the (idiot) light came on and the dash read 22 psi. With snow in the near future forecast, I was concerned and immediately brought my car in. As always, they listened to my babbling and brought it right in found the problem and had changed that sensor and did all their magic and sent me on my merry way. Whew, Just in time too. So Thankful that they are just a phone call away.

Rob R.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Rob said they did an excellent job.

Jim T.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the customer service was really nice. The staff got the repair done in a timely manner.

Steve S.
Subaru Crosstrek
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Steve said they did a great job.

LD
Lorri D.
Jeep Renegade
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Lorri said the business's service was excellent and she has no complaints.

NS
Nate S.
West Monroe, NY
Nissan Quest
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Nate said the business was nice to deal with.

Shannon B.
Nedrow, NY
Chrysler 200
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Shannon said the business has good people who are friendly and fair.

TONY B.
10/19/2018
Quick Turnaround
I needed four new tires and inspection. During inspection it was determined my front brakes were bad. Steve got all this work done for me by 12 noon, so I could make my afternoon appointment. Sullivan's is the only garage I've used since he opened and I can't say enough about his great service.

I've also bought pre-owned cars from him and was very satisfied.

CD
Clark D.
Hyundai Elantra GT
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Clark said they are very professional. They are hard working. They keep him informed with everything, They keep up with the maintenance of the building. It's not just a hole in the wall. Also, they get him in and out very fast.

CG
CAMILLE G.
Saturn Aura
10/13/2018
Winter ready
As the winter approaches, I rely on Sullivan's to prepare my Saturn every Fall, to be sure all is good to get me through the cold days ahead. And I am never disappointed. They are just wonderful,with a smile and listen when I feel something is wrong they will check it out completely.Sometimes it may just be me being a worrier. They know how I drive and take the time to look to be sure. They are ALWAYS there when I need them and that gives me a piece of mind.

KIM M.
Clay, NY
10/10/2018
Always great service
Thanks again for the great service. I always appreciate going to Sullivans because they're honest and do not charge for things that are not broken. I'll always take my vehicles to you!

CP
CAROL P.
09/29/2018
Honesty
Integrity, clean, prompt, honest, considerate. Just a wonderful family business! They go the distance to make sure u r happy with their care of your car! I reccomend this business to everyone I can!

PI