STEVE S.
Lincoln Town Car
06/17/2021
Another Job Well Done
For about 17 years I've used - and recommended others to use - Sullivan's for repairs, maintenance, tires, etc. For my most recent repair I received the excellent care that I have come to expect from Steve and his crew!

I was prepared for the repair to take a day or two to get my car repaired and returned to me. However, I received a call the afternoon of the day I took the car in. It was ready!

I am always confident that Sullivan's will do ONLY the work that is needed and will do the job correctly.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 06/17/2021

Steve it is always a pleasure having the opportunity to service any and all of your vehicles and everyone here appreciates the kind words.
Steve

DN
Dan N.
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Dan said they were recommended by another business and the staff here did a good job.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 06/11/2021

Thank You Dan !

DAVID R.
Mazda CX-5
06/08/2021
World Seick, Triple Crown, Super Bowl. Sullivan's, a winning team
World Series, grand slam, Stanley Cup, hat trick, Triple Crown, Super Bowl. Team Sullivan's, a winning team. Knowledge, experience, done right the first time, quality workmanship. Try out a winning team, SULLIVAN'S.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 06/08/2021

Dave thank you for all the kind words i am so proud of our team they understand without you we wouldn't exsist !

BO

ES
Eric S.
Cicero, NY
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Eric said the staff at the business was friendly and he was in quick plus the work was fair priced.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 06/04/2021

Thank you Eric always a pleasure !

PP
Peter P.
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Peter said everything with this business was fine.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 06/02/2021

Thank You Pete !

JENIFER W.
Mattydale, NY
05/25/2021
Fixed my flat with no appointment
I got a screw in tire which caused a flat and I called and they told me to bring it in right away and it was filled in 20 minutes.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 05/26/2021

Thank You Jenifer !

John S.
05/09/2021
Excellent work
The best place to go in the Mattydale/North Syracuse Ares. I wish I had started lot earlier than I did.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you John we are glad you are with us now !

DAVID R.
Mazda CX-5
05/08/2021
Feedback on service.
Exceptional, phenomenol, service. Staff was neat, clean, and knowledgeable. Building was neat and clean. Aleays met with a smile.
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 05/10/2021

Thanks Dave our staff is always happy to see you thats were the smile comes from !

HS
Hector S.
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Hector said he liked that the business had prompt communication.

Thank You Hector !

Lawrence S.
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Lawrence said he was happy with their job on his vehicle.

Thank You Lawrence !

GB
GREG B.
04/18/2021
Awesome as Always
We've been taking our cars to Sullivan's for years. They only do the work that needs to be done, they do it quickly, well and at a reasonable price. I would recommend Sullivan's to anyone.

Thank You Greg !

James R.
Ram 1500
04/17/2021 Category: Service
James said he liked the care, they were respectful and everyone had a good attitude.

Thank You James !

KT
KRIS T.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/15/2021
Once again Team Sullivan knocks it out of the park! Always very pleased with the staff and service!
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 04/15/2021

Thank You Chris !

D M.
04/06/2021
Nothing is great about this place!
These people are scam artist . Over pricing there vehicles that are 12 thousand and selling them for 20 thousand!!!. Not happy with this place at all
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 04/15/2021

David i am sorry you feel that way . Judd did everything in his power to help you with financing unfortunately was not able to come up with anything viable for you. We pride ourselves on having the highest ethics in the business and also customer satisfaction second to none. Please let me know if we are able to help you out in the future .We wish you nothing but success in the future.

Steven C. Sullivan