MARY LYNN D.
Saab 9-3
04/16/2018
Good work
Great owners and staff knowledgeable

RONNIE G.
Honda Fit
04/13/2018
They Treat You Right
I had a problem and my car could not be driven from my place of employment. One call to Sullivan’s and I was taken care of. I’ve been a customer since the early 2000’s and highly recommend them. Always fair, honest, and straightforward. I only wish they were open for service on Saturdays. I guess you can’t have everything.

Jim C.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Jim said when he test drove the vehicle on the first day, there was a little bit of a problem but the business fixed it. He appreciated that they did not let the vehicle go until he was satisfied. He had a great deal of confidence in the business.

TF
TERI F.
East Syracuse, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
04/12/2018
I would highly recommend this company. I have never had a problem with a service that they have provided and I have always been able to get my car in and out on the day that I called. On my last visit my bill was actually $75 LESS than what they quoted me over the phone! This is a wonderful shop and I recommend them highly

PV
Paul V.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Paul said Mike really helped him out and even did extra work without charging him.

CG
CAMILLE G.
Saturn Aura
04/06/2018
Inspection
I stopped in to make appointment for inspection for my car, and they had time right then and there for me. WOW! And they did it all with a SMILE! Also, I had mentioned some minor issues and they immediately checked them out. This place IS Great and I would never bring my car to anyone else. That's how much I trust them. And My sister also goes there since she sees how pleased I am with them.

JIM and STACEY C.
04/02/2018
Integrity & Customer Service
Always service with a smile from a great team.
Truly grateful after every visit.

Mindy D.
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Mindy said her overall experience was okay.

KH
Kersten H.
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Kersten said they did him good. They're honest and they gave him exactly what he needed.

MARY LYNN D.
Saab 9-3
03/15/2018
Great people, good place to do business, trusting
Have done business for years always have been pleased with the service and constant care they provide

BL
Bob L.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the facility does excellent work.

MO
Mark O.
GMC Acadia
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the staff had superb customer service skills. They did a great job.

RA
Richard A.
Kia Spectra
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Richard said Steve has done a lot of work on their vehicles. The staff are trustworthy and he appreciates their good work.

PI

KATHY T.
Hyundai Tucson
03/08/2018
Excellent!
My husband and I, and my son have been going to Steve for Many yrs. He has ALWAYS been fair & honest! After losing my husband 5 yrs ago, I've NEVER had my car serviced any place else, because of his Honesty. I have recommended Sullivan's to MANY of my friends & family
STEVE S. from Sullivans Car Care Center responded on 03/10/2018

Thank You Kathy Jay was an incredible guy pleasure to be associated with the Tarbell family.
Steve

STEVE S.
Chevrolet Caprice
03/07/2018
Quick Service
I was in a hurry.
My state inspection sticker had expired.
I stopped by to see how quickly the team at Sullivan's could take care of me.
Within a very short time the inspection was done.
They noticed my oil change was also past due.
Another quick job.
In less than an hour I had a current state inspection sticker and fresh oil in the crankcase.
GREAT JOB SULLIVAN'S

JIM and STACEY C.
03/03/2018
Quality customer service with integrity.
I would highly recommend anyone in need of Auto repair or in need to buy a car to use Sullivans Car Care.
Integrity & customer service are exceptional with the owners & staff.
Truly a great place for service.
Adds a much needed positive vibe to the community.
I have been doing business there many years now & I’m always extremely satisfied.

RL
RON L.
Hyundai Tucson
03/02/2018
Personal, friendly customer service.
Honest, dependable auto repairs. Great staff.

Alice B.
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Alice. She said the facility did what they were supposed to do and nothing unneeded. There were no surprises. She liked the way they did business.

RA
Ray A.
Kia Sorento
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Ray said he does a lot of business with them. He is really happy with the work and his most recent experience at this facility.