4.5

Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5rating 4.6973651
Overall Rating 2.1052584/5Overall Rating 2.1052584/5rating 2.1052584rating 2.1052584rating 2.1052584

James L.
Martinez, GA
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/03/2015 Category: Service
Very informative maintenance Rep, excellent Service
Took care of my maintenance issue quickly and professionally, informed me of up coming routine maintenance items. No pressure to perform maintenance before it was required or needed.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 02/03/2015

Thank you very much for the nice review. We appreciate your business!!

LV
LORRAINE V.
Blythe, GA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/01/2015 Category: Service
The people that you have working for Hyundai are very considerate.
Made the appt. and was not there long for the trip from Blythe, GA. Worked with you to find the best time for my appt. Very courteous and not much time from the time you came until left.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 02/02/2015

So glad we could accommodate you. We appreciate your business.

Steve

MJ
Martha J.
2009 HYUNDAI ACCENT
01/29/2015 Category: Service
repair shop
The guy that greeted me first and he got my car in and out fast. He explained every thing they did to my car and what was needed. He is Very GOOD:)
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/30/2015

Thanks for the kind words!! We appreciate your business.

Talmadge B.
Modoc, SC
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
01/28/2015 Category: Service
Very efficient
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/28/2015

Thank you very much for the nice review, we appreicate your business!

Marilyn S.
North Augusta, SC
2011 HYUNDAI VERACRUZ
01/23/2015 Category: Service
The service guys are great!
The guys who work in the service department are always friendly and very helpful. They try to work with you even when you do not have an appointment.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/23/2015

Thank you very much for the kind words!!! We appreciate your business.

DF
DAVID F.
Martinez, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/19/2015 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Corey Gomillion always does an excellent job!
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/19/2015

Thank you for the nice review! We appreciate your business, steve

North Augusta, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2015 Category: Service
Customer service is superb!
This is my second Hyundia purchased from Taylor. The Hyundia product, Sales and service department are the best!
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/16/2015

thanks so much for the nice review!! ....we appreicate your business!!

DF
DIANNE F.
Hephzibah, GA
01/14/2015 Category: Service
the service department
Bill and the staff at Talylor Hyundai of Augusta are great.I love Hyundai
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/15/2015

thanks for the kind words! we appreciate your business.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2015 Category: Service
average
If I pay money for a major service I expect my car to be washed and returned. Amazing that they gave an excuse.(ice ) And fine I believed it. But when I go out they r washing a car in a garage there. So it seemed like they were not telling the truth about it.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/15/2015

I tried to call you, please feel free to stop by anytime for a complimentary wash. we do have 2 areas that are used. the garaged area you referred to houses are new and pre owned detail center. My service wash area is open and outdoors in the rear of the building and unfortanatley was closed for several days recently during the cold weather. we do try and wash every car that comes in for service, (about 60 a day) but sometimes the weather does not cooperate.
Again, feel free to come by anytime they are open and get one, no appointment neccessary.
So sorry that we could not accomodate you that day, it was not intentional!!

CORRIE C.
Columbia, AL
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/13/2015 Category: Service
Excellent experience
Delivered vehicle to dealership around 8:30AM on a Saturday morning for oil change and tire rotation. Coffee and donuts provided in waiting room, very friendly and courteous staff. Very pleasant experience with low price. Thank you! :)
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/14/2015

Im glad you had a good visit, we appreciate your business!!! steve

LV
Lisa V.
Appling, GA
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/12/2015 Category: Service
Dave and Robbie go the extra mile
Dave is one in a million, he is what you call exemplary customer service, he went above and beyond to give us the very best customer service when my car needed a very expensive repair. I thank you from the heart. My daughter also has a Hyundai and Robbie always gives her the very best customer service possible, from getting her car in ASAP for service or repair, to literally walking out with an umbrella when it was raining out. This location has TOP NOTCH service.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/13/2015

Thank you very much for the nice review, we appreciate your business. Happy new year to y'all!!!!

DK
DANNY K.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/02/2015 Category: Service
The VERY BEST service department.
What makes them the very best? It starts at the the top. The service manager. He has always been very fair. The service staff that I come in contact with are always friendly and try to be as helpful as they can be. I will only buy Hyundai from now on thanks to the caring service department.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/02/2015

Thank you so much for the kind words!! Happy new year to you. We appreciate your business. steve

12/28/2014 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Prompt and customer oriented staff
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 12/29/2014

Thank you for the kind words!! We appreciate your business, happy new year to you!! steve

David C.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
12/22/2014 Category: Service
Always Professional and Courteous
I would recommend Taylor Hyundai to all area Hyundai owners. Yes, you pay a little more than one of those "tire dealers", but it so worth it. They actually check your vehicle out. Not just make a check mark on the sheet you receive with your receipt. I will always take my Hyundai back to Taylor, as long as I own it.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 12/22/2014

Thank you very much for the kind words!! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Steve

DAWN C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/20/2014 Category: Service
First Service Visit
My first visit to Taylor after purchasing a car there was very professional and quickly done.
The free car wash was perfect!!!
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 12/22/2014

Thank you very much for the review!! Merry Christmas!!

DK
DEBORAH K.
Aiken, SC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/18/2014 Category: Service
No muss / no fuss
An uneventful visit for service. Done on time and no hassles. Staff is helpful and informative so no surprises (as usual).
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 12/18/2014

Thank you very much for the nice review, we appreciate your business!!

ROBERT G.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
12/15/2014 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 12/15/2014

Thank you, we appreciate your business!! steve

LR
LATHY R.
2012 Hyundai Accent
12/11/2014 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
taylor hyundai is a great dealership that is very conscious of what it takes to prove gets service to their customers
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 12/11/2014

Thank you very much for the kind words!! We appreciate your business Steve

Hephzibah, GA
12/09/2014 Category: Service
Service, staff, manners and smiles!
The staff and service is outstanding. They continue to treat me and my 2013 Sonato as if I was a new customer and my vehicle was new. Awesome dealership!
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 12/10/2014

Mr. Dennis: Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate your business!! Steve

Duane M.
Beech Island, SC
2009 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
12/02/2014 Category: Service
Good Decision
I would normally replace the timing belt on our 2009 Santa Fe, but I no longer have the tools after relocating to SC. I reluctantly scheduled the maintenance with Taylor with the expectation of overpaying for something I can do myself in a weekend. I'm glad I decided to go with Taylor because issues were found with the water pump and belt tensioner. Had I performed the maintenance myself, these parts would have had to be replaced at my own expense. Taylor informed me the water pump and tensioner were covered under the 100K mile powertrain warranty. The additional maintenance extended the repair time, but Taylor provided us with a loaner over the weekend. With the additional 15% discount for being a SRSEA member, I have declared a rare automotive victory! This is something I say often, but Taylor Hyundai impressed me enough to write this review. DM
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 12/02/2014

I loved coming to work this morning and reading this!! thanks very much for taking the time to write the review, we appreciate your business!!! steve klarman service manager