4.5

Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5rating 4.6973651
Overall Rating 2.1052584/5Overall Rating 2.1052584/5rating 2.1052584rating 2.1052584rating 2.1052584

Barbara M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Love my Sonata....
After sending in a review about the service department charging me for fixing a tire, when it had problems 2 weeks after I bought the car, I was contacted promptly by the service manager at Taylor Hyundai. They are refunding me for the repair. Thanks Hyundai for making this right for me. This is my second Hyundai I have purchased and have been very satisfied with these cars. I have had a lot of compliments on the car and the color (charcoal grey). Thanks again for restoring my faith in Hyundai!!

11/05/2019 Category: Service
Sales staff was great, finance personnel was good - although it think payment could have been lower, service dept not so much
not happy
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Dear valued customer I left you a voicemail and requested that you contact me as soon as possible.

ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

I have left you a voice mail and a previous email, I am wanting to refund you for the tire repair but need to see if you want it mailed or if you want to pick it up.

ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

It was great to hear from you. As I stated in the previous email, your refund will be sent out tomorrow. Once again I do apologize for your experience and look forward to continuing to be of service to you in the future

Ryan S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Never again
Went in for a recall and an ac problem, came out with an oil leak and a misdiagnosed ac problem. Never again, go anywhere else.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Dear Valued Customer, I was glad to hear that you and your Service Consultant, Don, were able to get things worked out. Thank you for your business and we look forward to being able to continue to be of service to you in the future.

09/03/2019 Category: Service
My time is valuable
Every person in the wait area needed a new air filter????
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Dear Valued Customer, I am glad that we were able to talk this afternoon, I do apologize for the couch, we have been remodeling and are currently looking for replacements and for the advisor not letting you know upfront that each recall takes approximately 1 hour each to complete. If we can be of service in the future please let us know

Keisha M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Poor Diagnostic and Follow Up Service
Came in for recall repair and car not running properly. Diagnostic report indicated a worn engine mount. Two days later, my check engine light comes on. Take car to Hyundai in Albany Ga. another costly diagnostic was run which indicated transmission issue. Can not get Taylor Hyundai to return my call on the service and diagnostic performed by them. I guest they got my money and went silent.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Dear valued customer, you left one message with me and I gave it to your service advisor and she attempted to call you which we can validate on the phone call log, when you called yesterday we offered to get your vehicle in at your convenience. When you came in for the appointment it was for the oil pressure switch campaign and a rattle noise over bumps. Your vehicle issue, per your comments, came from an internal transmission sensor failure which failed on a vehicle that has in excess of 150,000 miles on it. So to sum it up, we attempted to contact you and we did offer our assistance when we talked with you. Also the sensor failure was totally unrelated to any work performed at our shop. You can see by my responses to other customers if we are wrong I apologize but this time were not in the wrong.

Lorena S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Lack of communication
I had an appointment for an oil change and tire rotation. I didn't expect the wait to be more than a couple hours, but I ended up having to wait four hours. This is the second time this has happened. I previously had to wait five hours for the same service. Both times, it wasn't because it took that long to service my vehicle, but due to lack of communication and someone not being informed that my car was done. For that to happen once isn't great, but people make mistakes. For that to happen twice to the same customer makes me wonder how often it happens in general.
I will say I've never had any issues with the repairs themselves and never once been pressured to get a service done that I felt my vehicle didn't need.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/10/2019

Dear valued customer, I do apologize for the advisor not updating you about the computer system being down for over 2 hours on Saturday. Without it they could not close tickets or accept payments. I do understand your frustration as it was a very stressful day for everyone involved as I have had numerous complaints about the delay Saturday but unfortunately we have become so dependent on computers that when they fail people don't know what to do. I have put in the notes in the system that you can have a complimentary detail whenever you want just call and schedule it.  Thanks

Rockmart, GA
07/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer service F+
Customer service in the service department blows. Expect very unhelpful and sometimes down right rude customer service. The service manager isn’t much better.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

Dear Valued Customer, I have tried to contact you concerning your last visit with us and have left you a voice mail to call me with my number. As I stated in the voice mail when there is a transmission concern that we cant duplicate we are instructed per the service manual to let the transmission cool down and retest it when the trans and fluid are at room temperature to see if a sensor inside the trans is affected by temperature. Once again please call me.
Thanks

2009 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Steering column replaced, great warranty
It took several tries, but my 2009 Elantra is repaired. They had to replace the steering column. I am thankful for the great warranty, and good service.

06/28/2019 Category: Service
Oops
Car not finished yet
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

Dear Valued customer, I throughly enjoyed meeting with you this morning and once again apologize for the experience after your recent visit. We look forward to continuing to serve you in the future

MN
Mary N.
Grovetown, GA
04/30/2019
Service department has become disorganized
I have always had good experiences with the service department at Taylor Hyundai, until recently. I find scheduling appointment and getting calls back in a timely manner very frustrating. The most frustrating thing of all was scheduling a loaner...getting to the service center and being told that there were no available loaners. My car was suppose to be there for 2 days! As it turned out the issue with my car was solved quickly, but what would I have done if that had not happened. I am single and don’t own another car. This could have been a major inconvenience to me!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

So we got you in and out of the shop in less than 10 minutes and we rate a 2 star. That does not seem realistic

Fort Valley, VA
03/25/2019 Category: Service
needs work
could use some customer service improvement, but do a good job with the car wash. good perk.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Dear Valued Customer I have reviewed you visit on our video system and will say that we dropped the ball on getting you in and out in a timely manner and I am deeply sorry for that. However, I could not see where anyone entered your vehicle after smoking a cigarette. I do apologize for that because I know how offensive the odor can be

Charles M.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/15/2019 Category: Service
My Safety concerns
Technician left hammer and screws under my hood after repair......
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Dear valued customer, I am so sorry that the incident happened bu I am glad that we did get you back in at your earliest convenience to correct the situation. Please see me upon your next visit or call to schedule a complimentary detail whenever you would like it

Thanks

North Augusta, SC
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Service Wait
The maintenance scheduling and completion estimates need to be communicated and accurate.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Dear valued customer, I would like to officially apologize for your recent visit. We strive for complete customer satisfaction with all of our customers but unfortunately we don't succeed 100 percent of the time. I am sorry that this experience pulled you away from our facility and if we can be of any help in the future please feel free to contact us

Mary S.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer services
Hyundai are very good cars!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Dear valued customer, I tried to contact you about your previous visit but have been unsuccessful. Please call me at your earliest convenience

Jan P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Not a happy customer
Disappointing
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Dear valued customer, I enjoyed talking with you today and do sincerely apologize for the way that you recent visit. Like I explained during our conversation I have taken drastic measures to ensure that it will not happen again. We look forward to being able to continue serving you in the future

James H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor Sales/Service coordination
And poor follow-up
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Dear Valued Customer, I have attempted to contact you about your concern and left you a message on voice mail. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Carol M.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Faulty fuel indicator
Service manager was very accommodating
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Dear valued customer thank you very much for your feedback, I will be contacting you today about your visit.

02/23/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
See previous comments
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Dear valued customer we have been trying to contact you about your recent visit with us, please call us at your earliest convenience

TP
Tom P.
02/06/2019
Waiting area.
When are you going to fix the nasty waiting area while my car is being serviced.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

I have forwarded your concern to the owners.

01/24/2019 Category: Service
Not impressed, did not deliver what was promised.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Dear valued customer, I have been trying to contact you and would appreciate a call back. The day that you came in for the service for the temps were at the freezing point so I did not have my clean up crew come in until noon on that day. We would be glad to reschedule any time that you would like but I can't predict or control the temperatures

Joseph W.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/01/2019 Category: Service
All Problems Solved
Having all my issues and questions answered in a timely fashion and having a better understanding of all work performed and to be performed. I feel better and look forward to more years to come with Taylor Hyundai.

01/01/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE NEVER PERFORMED!
IT'S SAD THAT ONCE YOU FINISH PAYING OFF YOUR VEHICLE AND CERTAIN TEAM MEMBERS NO LONGER WORK THERE, THAT THE LACK OF GO SERVICE GOES DOWN THE DRAIN!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Dear valued customer I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation and I am glad that we came to an understanding, Feel free to contact me any time that you need me in the future.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Good overall service
Over the past few years, Taylor Hyundai has been nothing short of spectacular in the service department. Everyone has been courteous and willing to go above and beyond with customer service. I have been thoroughly impressed with the level of service provided. There is one situation that has been of concern to me. The most recent visit was very much off of the normal treatment that we usually get. One particular agent was rude and seemingly condescending toward us. I am aware that people sometimes have bad days but this seemed as if the agent simply didn’t care or possibly doesn’t know how Taylor Hyundai operates. I would recommend this agent attend customer service classes or moved to a different section that doesn’t deal with customers.

12/20/2018 Category: Service
Replacement Agents Need Training
I recommend the agents receive classes on quality customer service. I’ve been coming to this location for a few years and I have never had this bad of an experience.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you very much for discussing your concerns with us. Per our phone conversation we have assigned you a specific Service Consultant. Thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you