Overall Rating 4.6944451/5Overall Rating 4.6944451/5Overall Rating 4.6944451/5Overall Rating 4.6944451/5rating 4.6944451
Overall Rating 2.0972246/5Overall Rating 2.0972246/5rating 2.0972246rating 2.0972246rating 2.0972246

HD
HERBERT D.
03/20/2014 Category: Service
Every employee is unfailingly courteous, friendly, and professional every tine I vusit Taylor Hyundai.
Once again, as per usual, everything was done on time and at the estimated price. All dealership associates seem to genuinely appreciate the fact that I choose Taylor Hyundai for service work every time. Great cars. Great service. Great people.

DT
DAVID T.
North Augusta, SC
03/18/2014 Category: Service
Get service from the very first time I stepped foot on the property
The service employees treated me as if I was their only concern. I was greeted by the service manager, Steve and very quickly addressed by a service writer to get all of my issues completed. They promised to have it completed w/in 5 days so they offered to loan me a free car to drive (very much appreciated). After 2 days I was called by the service manager to give me a update and on the 4th day the service writer called for another update. I appreciated the updates greatly. Later on the 4th day the service writer called to let me know my car was finished early. Thank you gentlemen! Keep up the good work. I will recommend you as often as possible. See you when my oil change is due.

WD
WILLIE D.
Aiken, SC
2013 Hyundai Equus
03/15/2014 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
very satisfied with my first service experience

KENDRA S.
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
03/14/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, quick, efficient!
You can't beat working with the friendly, convenient, and efficient folks at Hyundai. Absolutely recommend them to all my friends.

PT
PAULA T.
03/08/2014 Category: Service
Helpful, friendly service
I always have a great experience at Taylor Hyundai...I'm treated like I'm their most valuable customer and the service is performed quickly and efficiently.
TODD T., GM from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/08/2014

Thank you for your business and kind words !  Gavin

HH
HERBERT H.
03/07/2014 Category: Service
unauthorized charges
Work was performed that went beyond a simple request to check AC malfunction without providing estimate of work. Diagnosis of issue was found to be suspect by others.

JEROME S.
Aiken, SC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
02/28/2014 Category: Service
exceeds all expectations
best service experience i've ever had

EP
ELLIS P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2014 Category: Service
Service Department
Service Department put 200 miles on my new vehicle "unwarrented". Not pleased with the the person that put 200 miles on my vehicle nor with the Quality Assurance inspector... Want happen Again DAMM-IT....
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/05/2014

the mileage was logged in and out, on arrival and departure.it was driven 35 miles.

TODD T., GM from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/08/2014

Thanks for your cooperation in working out this issue. We appreciate your business. Todd GM

CO
CHRISTINA O.
02/21/2014 Category: Service
Everyone is helpfull in curtious in every way

AD
A D.
02/19/2014 Category: Service
Outstanding service whether you are purchasing a vehicle or having one service. If you are looking for a no hassle, lending a helping hand, friendly dealership, this is the one to go to. Outstanding!

AD
Anthony D.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/19/2014 Category: Service
If you want friendly thoughtful service, whether purchasing a vehicle or having one serviced, this is the car dealership you need to go to. No pressure and will help you as best as they can. Fantastic dealership!

JEFFREY M.
North Augusta, SC
02/15/2014 Category: Service
Very good service
I would recommend a Hyundai for its value and good service at Taylor Hyundai.

JIMMY C.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
02/13/2014 Category: Service
Top quality people in the service area.
The people in your service area have convinced me that they strive to make my visit to your dealership a good as it can be. They are knowledgeable, prompt, considerate people with a customer focus.

LASHONDA M.
Swainsboro, GA
02/13/2014 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
I purchased my Hyundai from a private seller and I needed to get some things done to it. From the initial scheduling of the appointment to arriving to my appointment the customer service was awesome, very friendly associates. They were very thorough with answering my questions and any conserns I had. I really liked my Hyundai Sonata before but now I love it even more because if anything else happens I know I will be well taken care of.

KT
KARLYNE T.
Norcross, GA
02/12/2014 Category: Service
Mine was an emergency situation with a blown tire. I was from out of town. Fortunately, I was towed to Taylor Hyundai. My car was totally checked. All I needed was a new tire. I was on the road in less than an hour. Blessed experience.
Amazingly worry free and efficient!

JY
JIM Y.
Matthews, NC
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2014 Category: Service
felt I was overcharged because we were from out of town
After getting the cost of the wheel alignment discounted, we returned to Charlotte, NC, and found that the average cost of a wheel alignment is about 1/2 of what I paid at Taylor Hyundai.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 03/05/2014

I am sorry you feel that way, that is our regular charge for a 4 wheel alignment. We tried to do our very best to get you back on the road as quickly as possible.
steve klarman
service manager

David M.
Buckhead, GA
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/11/2014 Category: Service
very accommodating & professional
your service staff were very attentive and your waiting area is very comfortable.

RAJEEV S.
Martinez, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2014 Category: Service
Taylor hyundai Awesome
Very professional and very accommodating guys whether you are dealing with sales or service dept. I am glad to bought my car from Taylor hyundai

AR
Anna-Maria R.
Martinez, GA
2009 HYUNDAI GENESIS
02/04/2014 Category: Service
Efficient
Staff are courteous, knowledgeable, and attentive and listen to me, the customer. My car is repaired by first class technicians who do quality work.

EW
Eric W.
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/27/2014 Category: Service
Clean and Helpful
The staff is extremely helpful and polite. The facility is clean, with coffee and comfortable couches in the waiting room.