4.5

Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5Overall Rating 4.6973651/5rating 4.6973651
Overall Rating 2.1052584/5Overall Rating 2.1052584/5rating 2.1052584rating 2.1052584rating 2.1052584

WS
WILLIAM S.
Mc Cormick, SC
01/25/2014 Category: Service
Good friendlly people.
all around Excellent service and helpful in any way possible.

Mark C.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/22/2014 Category: Service
awesome service from buying to maintenance
dealership has taken care of all my needs without hiccup.If I dont purchase from them again wont be fault of dealership.

GG
GEORGE G.
Jackson, SC
Will be changing dealerships
Cannot trust them any longer. Always a problem left behind after a repair that I have to fix. Last one left a rattling noise in the dash so I will fix it myself and use another dealership for future repairs. Fifth time with problems.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 02/18/2014

very sorry to hear about the rattle. i would be happy to take a look at it, just let me know.
steve klarman
service manager

WF
William F.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
Great People
The people at Taylor are all wonderful to deal with. From sales to service they are all knowledgeable in what they do. When I take our car in for service, it is always done quickly and correctly. I have no issues at all that would cause me not to recommend Taylor Hyundai to anyone. By the way, my wife and I are completely satisfied with our Sonata. It is all that we had hoped it would be.
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/22/2014

thanks for the kind words mr. french!! we appreciate your business.
steve klarman

KATIE S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/17/2014 Category: Service
Kind,helpful staff.
Staff and sales persons are always kind and helpful. Great service, couldn't ask for better. I appreciate this dealer. Keep up the good work.

ZD
ZACH D.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/15/2014 Category: Service
Routine repairs needed
Service was taken care of very quickly, and I didn't even have to make an appointment. It was all covered by the warranty, and the staff made the entire process easy and painless.

JAMES S.
Harlem, GA
01/11/2014 Category: Service
Friendly and not standing around not doing angthing like most service center.
Same

ASHELY S.
Grovetown, GA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2014 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Hyundai's customer service at my local dealership makes my experience with Hyundai absolutely horrible!
Steve K., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 01/22/2014

we were sorry we could not loan you a car since you did not have a drivers license.

MAGGIE D.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/27/2013 Category: Service
GREAT Service and People
GREAT Service and people

RL
RICK L.
12/17/2013 Category: Service
Waiting that couldn't be made much better.
All Taylor personnel I came in contact with during my visit were friendly, courteous, and professional. The waiting area was well maintained and stocked.

JEAN R.
12/14/2013 Category: Service
Hyundai Dealer and auto maintenance.
Excellent employees and dealership and service.

LINDA B.
12/14/2013 Category: Service
service from the servkce desk.
Gavin went above and beyond to help me and ease of the repair.

PM
PETER M.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/13/2013 Category: Service
Unplanned Visit
Had a problem starting my 2011 Genesis 3.8, after leving the inside courtesy light on over night. Jumped it and had no problem that day. Following morning it wouldn't turn over, jumped it again with no problems but called Taylor from my car and said I'd like to drive directly there. "No problem, come on in" No waiting, spoke to the service manager immediately. Had two cups of great coffee and was informed my car was ready (35 minutes elapsed time). Replaced my 2 year old battery and no problems since.

All staff very couteous, professional. I passed my comments on to the dealer before leaving
John L. from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/14/2013

Thank you Mr. McAteer for your kind words and for taking the time to post your review. We really value your business and look forward to servicing your Genesis in the future.

ROBERT M.
Grovetown, GA
2009 Hyundai Accent
11/07/2013 Category: Service
fast friendly
very fast very good people there
John L. from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/11/2013

Hello Mr. Meek.
Thank you for taking the time to post your review and for allowing us to service your Accent. We really appriciate your business.

ED
ERICH D.
Augusta, GA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2013 Category: Service
helpvoll
exelent
John L. from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/11/2013

Thank you Mr. Damm for the opportunity to service your Elantra and for taking the time to post this review on your recent service visit. We really appreciate your business!

FP
FRED P.
Athens, GA
11/05/2013 Category: Service
Excellent!
Excellent car and service!
John L. from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/06/2013

Thank you for your business and we appreciate you taking the time to post this review.

CARL H.
Belvedere, SC
11/03/2013 Category: Service
Why can't it be blank?
Blank
John L. from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/06/2013

Hello Mr. Hooks
We value your business and we are glad that we were able to resolve the concern with your recent service visit.
If you should have any further qusetions or concerns, please feel free to contact our dealership at (706) 868-1200.

DJ
DAVID J.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
11/03/2013 Category: Service
Great place to buy and service a car.
I have bought 4 cars at Taylor Hyundai since 2005, and I've been pleased with my treatment every step of the way. The sales people treat you right, and the serivce department is great. I've never had a problem with Taylor Hyundai in the past, and when it comes time to trade in our 2006 Sonata, we will go to Taylor first.
John L. from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/04/2013

Mr. Jaspers, thank you for allowing our facility to service your Sonata and for taking the time to post this review. We really appreciate your kind words and look forward to servicing your Hyundai in the future.

MO
MARY O.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/01/2013 Category: Service
The manager, John Landis
I had an issue and spoke privately with Mr. Landis and he was extremely kind and we worked everything out. He went above and beyond at great lengths to help me. To be honest, I am shocked at what a wonderful man he is. Not many around like him, that is for sure! It sure is rare to deal with a person like Mr. Landis who truly puts the customer first.
John L. from Taylor Hyundai responded on 11/04/2013

Thank you Mrs. Otterbein for the your complements, kind words, and for taking the time to post this review! It was such an honor and great pleasure to assist you during your visit and we look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future.