4.6

04/14/2017 Category: Service
Specialist
Great follow whil waiting
TODD T., GM from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/15/2017

Thank you for your business and positive review !

Brian H.
Warrenville, SC
04/14/2017 Category: Service
Good Service
I was told the oil tube under my engine, I believe to goes to the turbo charger broke and I had to have my car towed. I was told the part that broke was under a recall but I was not informed of the recall. Thankfully my car was towed by roadside assistance so it didn't cost me anything and the part was replaced by the end of the week. Since the oil tube broke most of the oil leaked out, so when the car was fixed it naturally had to have the oil changed, they also replaced the oil filter even though I had my oil changed four months earlier and still had eight months to go before it was due again. Since the broken part caused the need for the oil change in the first place I don't think I should have been charged for another oil change. They did use a $10 off coupon to try to accommodate me which was nice but I still don't think I should have been charged for an oil change, especially when the recalled part caused the leak in the first place. Overall it didn't cost near as much as it would have if it had been worked on by a regular garage and if I didn't have the 10 year warranty and the roadside assistance.
TODD T., GM from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/15/2017

Thank you for your feedback, we apprecitate your business !

DN

Mary C.
2003 Hyundai Sonata
04/13/2017 Category: Service
The people
i love good customer service
TODD T., GM from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/13/2017

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate you business !!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2017 Category: Service
Awesome!
Was quick, convenient & informative!
TODD T., GM from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/13/2017

Thank you, we appreciate your business !!

PG
Pamela G.
Friendly Faces
Wonderful service every time. Everyone seems so friendly and helpful.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Car Service
I've been to this dealership several times for service on my car. One of the things I've really come to appreciate, and a big reason why I keep coming back, is the complimentary car wash. This last time I went, I did not receive a car wash. If this is something that you get only if you spend a certain amount of money/time or get certain services done, that would be good to know. Otherwise, I would have really appreciated that same courtesy that I've received on previous visits to this dealership. Otherwise, my car services were performed in a timely manner and I had no other issues during my visit.
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/12/2017

Sorry for the inconvenience of no car wash. We were in the process of starting up an in house program last week and we are back up and running now. We appreciate your business.

WS
Whitney S.
Waynesboro, GA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Too Long.
My appointment for an oil change was at 11 and the rep told me I would done in 45 minutes to an hour. I left at 1:45. So upsetting.
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/12/2017

We apologize for the inconvenience. We appreciate your business.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/10/2017 Category: Service
the service advisor was very knowledgable and reviewed what had been done to my car.
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/11/2017

Janet R.
North Augusta, SC
04/10/2017 Category: Service
Open communication, honesty, integrity, leave the sales pitches for the sales people. There should not be quota's in a service department.
Yes Hyundai is a good product. Not so happy with paint chipping so easily on road travel.
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/11/2017

WB
William B.
Hephzibah, GA
Ok
TODD T., GM from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/15/2017

Thank you for your business. I apologize for carwash, we recently terminated the company we were using and now have our own staff. You should not have that issue in the future.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
NO OTHER COMMENTS.
No other comments.
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/10/2017

We apologize for the car wash. We were in the process of switching over to our in house detail shop that week. We are up and running now. We appreciate your business.

RT
Ronald T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Oil Change
Gavin was very friendly. This is my second time at your dealership. It has been a great experience both times. It makes a difference when someone smiles and takes the time to chat. Definitely would recommend this place.

DAN L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/08/2017 Category: Service
Warranty AC work
I have trouble with AC since first week of ownership and finally after two years the problem seems to be solved thanks to Taylor Hyundia!

James C.
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Gavin is the best
Gavin is what makes me want to come back to Hyundai.
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 04/10/2017

Thank you, wer appreciate your business.