Overall Rating 4.6849311/5Overall Rating 4.6849311/5Overall Rating 4.6849311/5Overall Rating 4.6849311/5rating 4.6849311
Overall Rating 2.0958932/5Overall Rating 2.0958932/5rating 2.0958932rating 2.0958932rating 2.0958932

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Great experience
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review and the great comments. We greatly appreciate them

Jennifer S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Brought car in for recall
Service department was fast and courteous.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review

Whiteland, IN
08/31/2019 Category: Service
It's friendliness
I live out of state and will use when visiting my family when need arrived. Thank you..
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you very much for the good review

Craig C.
Grovetown, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service and Detail
Highly impressed with service on car and cleanliness of car.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and the great review. It is our pleasure to be able to serve you

WH
Wendell H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always courteous
Service staff are friendly but would be helpful if some one could meet you and say “Welcome to Taylor, how can we help you?” You have people sitting at 3 stations and never sure which one to approach as they all just kind of sit there and look at you. You need one of the three to be a GREETER and tell you where to go.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review and the comments. I will address with our staff

Josh W.
North Augusta, SC
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Great Experience
Ashton took care of my needs. All services were performed as requested and communication was clear. Casey took care of my billing and loaner car needs and was polite and courteous. I made the mistake of using the wrong credit card for my payment and Ashton was able to connect me with the billing department so that I could change my method of payment. Very professional experience overall!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you very much for the great review and the kind words

CN
Cecelia N.
Service complete
Everything was done that I requested
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review and the comments

VL
Valerie L.
Keysville, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Best car dealership service department!
Very attentive, very prompt, very organized. Everyone is friendly and professional!

Thank you very much for the kind words and the awesome review

GS
Gina S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/29/2019 Category: Service
very efficient
very good
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

We greatly appreciate the awesome review and the chance to be able to serve you

CL
Charles L.
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent dealership for sales and service
Thank you for the excellent recent service. We always feel treated as family. Service department is very prompt and efficient. Thanks for taking care of our car.

Thank you very much for the kind words and the awesome review

FG
Frankie G.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, quick, reliable service.
Quick, reliable, friendly service. ....with a car wash & vaccuum following. Can't beat that!

Thank you very much for the awesome review

2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor was good.
We received excellent and timely service.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you very much for the great review

Margaret C.
2017 Hyundai Accent
friendly
All employees acknowledge us and say hello. We were given a thorough explanation of all items checked out on our car and even got a new battery at no charge!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

We are glad that your visit was a pleasant one. Thank you for the great review and the great comments

James H.
Crawfordville, GA
08/28/2019 Category: Service
I'm just not a Hyundai person.It just happened
I am just not a fan of Hyundai's,but for the people that are,you have a fine dealership.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Very sorry that you are not a fan of Hyundai but they do have the best warranty of all manufacturers. We look forward to being of service to you in the future

RJ
Richard J.
comfortable warm an concern
very helpful an concern

Thank you very much for the great 5 star review

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome m
The shop was amazing! Tom went above and beyond to insure that I was taken care of. Also I’m new to Augusta so I had no way of getting home after I dropped my car off. Guess what? Tom made a way to get me home. Had an amazing young lady take me home. This dealership has my business!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you very much for the awesome comments and review. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve you

RP
Robert P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Advisors are courteous
Will continue to have our two Genesis serviced here.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Glad to hear that and thank you very much for the awesome review

Harlem, GA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great People, Great Service
When I first walked onto the lot to buy my car, I was taken really good care of. Ernest was my salesperson, and he took really good care of me. He answered all of my questions about the differences between some of the different models and then the different trim packages. He was really excited to help me find the one that was perfect for me even though it meant a lower sale price for him. The first day we walked onto the lot, we stated that we did not want to buy today, but that we did want to test drive the car and get some more information. Ernest got the keys and we went for a drive before he sat down and went through all the information. A couple of days later, I came back with my father to make sure everything was lined up correctly money-wise, and we got all of the paperwork signed. By the end of the week, Ernest had received my car in the color of my choice ready for me to take my first trip in it. It was so easy and stress-free. I never felt pressured to do anything that I did not want to do. I even had control over my monthly payment to an extent which was really nice! I could not suggest Ernest enough! My sister even went back a couple of weeks later and bought a car from him as well!

Don has taken great car of me both times I have gone in for my oil changes. This past time I was coming up on my 10K mile mark. So he suggested we go ahead and do the full 10K concern run through and got me signed up for all of the emails to receive alerts about coupons, recalls, etc. He is always waiting on me to drop my car off in the morning and always has it waiting on me when I get off in the evening. They even go that extra step and wash my car! I live on a dirt road so this extra care is always very appreciated.

I definitely recommend Taylor Hyundai!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you very much for the great review and the awesome comments

AL
Ashley L.
Grovetown, GA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasant experience!
I've been a customer of Taylor Hyundai since 2012, & they have always had exceptional customer service! They feel more like family right from the beginning!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

That is the kind of comments that we like to get. Thank you very much for them and the awesome review

08/24/2019 Category: Service
Car in the service department 5 days. Not offered a courtesy vehicle
I understand some repairs take a while to complete. I wish I'd been offered a courtesy vehicle to use during the 5 days my car was at the dealership. My spouse had to drive me 34 miles (round trip) to and from work twice while my car was in the service department. The repairs were almost $2000, a courtesy vehicle during service time would have gone a long way to making this experience much better.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Dear valued customer, per you text you were going up to the northeast while your vehicle was being repaired, that is why we did not offer alternate transportation. I do apologize for the inconvenience and we look forward to being able to serve you in the future