JON K.
06/25/2019
Excellent.
Quality work with honest and friendly customer service.

06/25/2019
Danny and Kelly are always great to work with.

JOSHUA A.
06/21/2019
Services
Experience was great

LC
LUCAS C.
06/20/2019
Awesome.
I always have a great experience at your shop, you always explain things so that I can understand and give me an honest answer to whether I can wait for maintenance or if it's something in emediate need of attention. Keep up the good work!

COURTNEY B.
Columbia, MO
Jeep Patriot
06/20/2019
Jeep patriot
Staff is friendly and got me in the same day I called.

TW
TERRY W.
06/19/2019
Fast and friendly
Fair, and honest. Nice people.

06/19/2019
That the employees of The Auto Shop treat you friendly and explain what's wrong with your vehicle and try to explain it in common language...
Good ...Friendly....and finished in a timely manner....

Pontiac Aztek
06/18/2019
Wonderful experience
Very impressed with everyone we encountered at the shop. They have the cleanest office and waiting area I've ever seen at a garage. Inspection was done in a timely manner. I will definitely be a regular customer for auto repairs and inspections!

CT
Connie T.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Connie said she would recommend this business for service.

BK
BECKY K.
Toyota Yaris iA
06/10/2019
Decent
It took a bit more time than anticipated, but they would drop you off somewhere if needed.

They struggled to reset my Toyota sensors, but so does the dealership where I bought it. They wanted to disagree with me about some of the reset issues with sensors in my car, but did finally do as I asked once I said, “we should make a bet” on who is going to be right.

My biggest issue is that they wanted to replace a “cabin filter” for $107. I asked what this filter does and was told it cleans the air coming into my car. I will die of smog inhalation before I will pay that for a filter replacement. Further, upon some investigation it appears that is a highly inflated price. I work too hard for my money to be sold nonsense items. Luckily, life has given be experience enough to say “no” in these types of situations, but I don’t feel it’s right to even offer that to customers without fill disclosure of the necessity of the filter (which is about zero).

The owner was great once he was brought on to assist with some of the sensor issues; and, overall I have heard good things about this company. I believe today was not the best experience and hope it’s better moving forward.

Nissan Titan

ALICE K.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/07/2019
Friendly, Courteous and Efficient
Great experience from Kelly who scheduled my appointment, The courtesy and knowledgeable service writer of Ryu. Also Tim. Thank you! Great job!

MARK R.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/29/2019
All As Expected
As usual, my business with The Auto Shop this morning for routine maintenance went just as expected. The work was done properly by a professional and always polite. staff. Nobody likes shelling out the dollars for car maintenance, but when you're spending it with good people it makes it a lot easier!

JOHN S.
05/29/2019
Excellent repair service on my 2011 Ford Explorer
You all did an excellent job with our vehicle and the customer service was top notch. Thank you!!! We will definitely be return customers for any future auto repairs.

JASON H.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/28/2019
Good Job!
Regular maintenance was preformed and complementary inspection provided. We were called to approve recommended service prior to the work being done. We picked up the car Tuesday and had peace of mind to go on an out of state trip. Thanks!

JOHN A.
05/26/2019
Always accommodating and friendly professional people
I perform my own work on most any automotive repairs but when time does not allow, The Auto Shop is the first place I turn to. I trust the work and the recommendations you get from Danny and his entire staff and you will too.

CARLA S.
05/23/2019
2008 Ranger
As usual, a good experience. Job got done in a timely manner, and extra care was given to my furbaby, Baxter, to be sure he was comfortable and "at home" while we waited.
Danny from The Auto Shop responded on 05/24/2019

Thanks so much Carla!  We do sure love Baxter too!

05/22/2019
Trust their work
I trust this place. It at least appears very clean and organized and well run. Everything is updated and nice. Staff is always friendly .

JASON H.
05/21/2019
Good Job!
Thanks for completing regular maintenance as requested. With the multi point inspection included, one item was able to be fixed and we were informed of future needs so we can plan!
Danny from The Auto Shop responded on 05/24/2019

Thanks Jason and Peggy!

TW
TOM W.
05/15/2019
An Auto Repair Shop You Can Fully Trust !
Family owned by a wonderful bunch of folks. Always honest in their estimates and top-notch in their repair work. Never had a bad experience getting my car or truck repaired by Danny, Kelly and crew ! Friendly, accommodating, and just totally awesome all around. In my opinion, the BEST place to take your vehicle for service or repair. I know it’s the ONLY place I’ll go.