PW
Ashland, MO
09/26/2020
Toyota back on the Road
Excellent service.
The owners took care of me and my vehicle personally....
They went above and beyond to make sure everything was fixed ( including some body work.)
Thanks for everything

They are the best .

JOYCE L.
09/22/2020
Best auto shop in town
Danny and Kelley make you feel like close friends. They are honest. Do not push on extra thing your car doesn’t need.
Love the place

AH
ANN H.
09/21/2020
The people and the setvice
They were so good to me and my car wish I had heard about them years ago. As a single woman auto shops try to take advantage of me but not today I was well taken care of. Thank you so much

JASON H.
Chevrolet Lumina
09/19/2020
Great as always
Car in the shop for an oil change. The courtesy inspection identified a few other areas that they were able to fix. Now I know my car is in good shape. Thanks Danny, Kelley and the team!

LG
LILE G.
09/19/2020
Professional
Very efficient and polite. Clean atmosphere. Didn't waste my time or talk down to me, just explained the problem and the solution.

JOHN A.
Truly professional honest service
I have felt a great deal of confidence in the service I have received since the first visit I made to the Auto Shop. Clean facilities, great service and friendly staff. I am totally satisfied with every visit I have made and you will be too.

KP
KAYE P.
Jamestown, MO
Chevrolet Traverse
My kind of service!
Pleasant, not pushy explanation of what is needed and why. Then you choose what you want done- and it is completed in a timely manner.

DF
DONNA F.
Henley, MO
Honda Civic Cpe
09/17/2020
Great service, great ride to home or work or shopping
The Auto Shop is a great place for servicing any need for your car. They try to schedule you quickly and keep you advised of anything that needs attention. Danny the owner is an expert on Hondas and has all the latest equipment to diagnose the complicated cars we all use. Everyone on his staff is courteous and efficient. Nice area to wait in with clean attractive restrooms, and a great shuttle service to take you wherever you need. My whole family has used their service for several years and are very happy with their work.

JEFF C.
Dodge Charger
09/15/2020
Reliability
The only thing that bugged me this time, is we received a text for service and then discovered it wasn't even due for servicing. The car was dropped off at around 8:00 am and didn't get it back until noon. I guess the cabin air filter could have awaited until regular servicing. Not sure why we received a text to have it serviced, with an appointment, to begin with.

HE
HOWARD E.
Holts Summit, MO
Buick LaCrosse
09/15/2020
Everything was done perfectly. Got alerts to future problems. Thanks.

SR
SHERI R.
09/14/2020
The only place I take my vehicle for maintenance and repairs.
Trustworthy and professional.

JONATHEN L.
Tipton, MO
09/14/2020
Thank you Auto Shop!
I will not take my vehicle or my wife’s suv to anywhere else. Everyone is extremely knowledgeable, and professional at this place. Great ambiance! When anyone asks if I know a reputable repair facility, the Auto Shop is the only place that I recommend!

AL
ANNA L.
INFINITI Q50
09/11/2020
Exceptional service
Most detailed and fully technologically advanced service dept we have ever been to. You leave with zero questions. It’s one thing when a service dept tells you the issues your vehicle has... this place shows you! No joke! THE BEST!

DAVID H.
Hartsburg, MO
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2020
September 2020 greatful
Danny and Kelly were very easy to talk to and they understood our issues. They always answered the phone so we did not have to ever leave a message. They always kept in touch with what was going on with our vehicle. Danny and Kelly and their. crew gave us five star service. We used to have another shop that we were happy with for 10 years or more. But We went to AutoShop on a recommendation and now we have a new AutoShop that we will be using. We will also be taking our other vehicle to the AutoShop. Thanks