ST
SONJA T.
INFINITI I35
03/02/2021
Great mechanics! Great people!
They are reasonably priced and thorough.

David D.
02/27/2021 Category: Service
David said this business could not get every thing done they needed to it was not entirely their fault.

BC
BROOKS C.
California, MO
02/26/2021
Awesome service
The whole team does a great job at serving the customer, keeping you informed and providing excellent service on vehicle.

DN
Duane N.
Holts Summit, MO
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Duane's wife. She said the service was great.

DE
DALE E.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/24/2021
They get the job done right the first time.
The Auto Shop quickly diagnosed and fixed an issue with my Honda Accord. Prior to coming here I had been to the dealership multiple times and spent hundreds of dollars trying find the problem unsuccessfully. The folks at The Auto Shop are top notch when it comes to customer service. My car was fixed right and ready when promised.

02/23/2021
Very friendly and helpful!
Danny and crew managed to get to my dead battery situation on a Friday afternoon so I wasn't without a car for the weekend.

LAUREN B.
Ford Edge
02/19/2021
I never go anywhere else
I have been taking my car to the auto shop for as long as I’ve been driving. I live in Columbia now but when something goes wrong I will always bring it back to Jeff for the auto shop. I trust them to not sell me stuff I don’t need and I have always really appreciated their honesty and how friendly they are. Great people, great business.

CHRIS B.
Holts Summit, MO
Acura TL
02/19/2021
Great shop!
Not many places I'll take my vehicle aside from my dad, but these guys definitely make the list. A+

JEFF C.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
02/16/2021
Perfect Customer Service
As usual, the service was top notch. Was greeted with enthusiasm by Dakota and provided with a ride home. The technician, Danielle, picked me up and returned me to the shop where Dakota explained everything in detail. Will definitely use their services again!

GA
gloria a.
Toyota Avalon
02/11/2021
Friendly
Took care of my vehicle and was detailed in their explanation of what repairs were needed.

KP
KEN P.
02/08/2021
Integrity
Kind, courteous, honest & prompt! Care for customers! Highly recommend!

KT
KATHY T.
02/03/2021
Excellent customer service
The Auto Shop took me home and picked me up when finished. They checked everything from top to bottom. They are very reliable and honest! They are always very friendly and easy to deal with. We have been taking our cars to the Auto Shop since they opened. Very happy with their service. Excellent!!!

MEGAN S.
02/03/2021
Professional, Knowledgeable and Personable.
Have been going here for years. Have always had nothing but good things to say about them.

MIKE C.
01/26/2021
Satisfied customer
This garage is a great place to go. Took my car in for maintenance. The guys do a complimentary check on filters. Found mice living in the dash! So glad they found it and fixed the problem. Great customer service!

RN
ROMAN N.
01/22/2021
Professional and friendly
Diagnostics are very detailed and you know what you are paying for. Fixed my problem fast. Will recommend this place to everyone I know