Coltin W.
Kia Forte
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Coltin said somehow, when his vehicle was worked on, the glove box was damaged. He said he did talk with them and now he just needs the time to go back to fix it.

NB
NATE B.
03/17/2020
Great Communication, Excellent Customer Service, Welcoming Atmosphere
I recently had a very severe engine problem, turns out a vehicle I had purchased less than a year ago was sold to me while under an nation wide engine recall, unaware to me at the time while returning home from a weekend trip my car died on the highway. I was able to have the car towed from Columbia to The Auto Shop. Once there i explained to them what was going on and that although the engine would be replaced by the auto company at no charge to me, I wanted them to run a diagnostic as a backup and peace of mind for me. Thank you The Auto Shop for giving me peace of mind and always being prompt and professional with your service.

CHARLES C.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/14/2020
My Ford truck
Thanks for getting us back on the road . You done a great job.

RON R.
02/07/2020
Quality work and customer satisfaction.
The Auto Shop team thakes time to help the customer understand the problem and what causes it. They explain the repair options. Then they make quality repairs based on the customer input.

02/03/2020
Good service.
Good service. Friendly people.

PY

VM
VERN M.
01/30/2020
Tire rotation
Always great and friendly service.

STEVE C.
Jeep Liberty
01/27/2020
Advise regarding a dead battery.
Exvellent customer service. Trustworthy.

DEREK P.
Russellville, MO
Outstanding service
I have full confidence in Danny and his crew as they are always professional in all interactions. Clear upfront communication throughout all my experiences. I appreciate them and have recommended their shop to many!! Thank you!

AARON S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Appreciate
Great customer service and work! Highly recommend!

Tuscumbia, MO
Cadillac Escalade
Excellent Staff...Exceptional Service
Everyone at The Auto Shop is knowledgeable, helpful and friendly.

We appreciate their service and love the fact that they’re so close to our office.

JOHN L.
Acura MDX
01/21/2020
Great service as usual
Always a good experience at the Auto Shop. I appreciate the honesty and great work completed on my MDX.

ST
SONJA T.
INFINITI I35
01/20/2020
Great auto repair place
Can not say enough about The Auto Shop. Danny and his crew are great.

01/19/2020
Get a second opinion
Took it in for a slow oil drip. They told me I needed a new turbo and wanted to charge me $3200. On top of that, they charged almost $200 for the diagnosis. Took it to machens for a second opinion, they said there is nothing wrong and didn't even charge me for the diagnosis.

Mike G.
Mercedes-Benz C230
01/17/2020
Great!!!
Greatest shop ever, fair prices, friendly people, expert knowledge, and they care for their customers satisfaction.