HE
HOWARD E.
Holts Summit, MO
Buick LaCrosse
03/16/2019
Replace battery and hood struts

James H.
Dodge Caravan
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Nadine. She said the employees were very helpful. They were professional. They provided competent service.

JASON H.
Chevrolet Lumina
03/12/2019
Good Job!
Good job as always. Auto Shop completed regular maintenance for me and recommended future service which I will have done soon. I appreciate the Auto Shop's work, so I can count on reliability of my car. Thanks!

03/12/2019
Not too long of a wait, very friendly people
I did not have an appointment but did not have to wait too long to have a headlight replaced. Kelly was very friendly and accommodating. I had mentioned needing to replace my passenger side tail light assembly at some point and immediately Josh went outside with me, looked it over, took photos and I am awaiting an estimate for that.

03/11/2019
Excellent customer service!
Very helpful, didn't try to up sell something that wasn't needed, and went out of their way to ensure everything was taken care of, definitely recommend!!

CAROLYN M.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/11/2019
Oil
Scheduled oil change-in and out timely.

EH
ERIC H.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
03/08/2019
Very honest!
They are very nice and honest also very helpful. I had rock in side my brake shield grinding away and they fixed it with no labor cost and also tested my suspension For free! I will definitely go back

LK
LORI K.
Cuba, MO
Jeep Liberty
03/08/2019
Melissa Kitchen / Laurie Kitchen
When I called the very first time they were extremely nice and supportive and thru out our car getting fixed they let me know what was going on and kept me up on everything that they did to my daughter's jeep. I can't tell you how much I would recommend them to anyone. Being out of town and having my daughter there and they took care of her that made me feel very confident and I'm so pleased and thankful for Kelly and her staff at The Auto Shop❤

MAGGIE H.
Centertown, MO
GMC Acadia
03/06/2019
Maggie
If I ever need my vehicles serviced or repaired, I can always count on The Auto Shop to get me in as soon as possible, I just have to place the call and they are ready to help.

BILL S.
Holts Summit, MO
03/06/2019
Wonderful customer service
Wonderful people with customer care and safety top priority

EP
ERIC P.
Russellville, MO
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/28/2019
Auto shop
Great service, friendly staff, quality work

TT
THOMAS T.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
02/26/2019
Great service, in a friendly environment.
The Auto Shop, Owners Kelley and Danny and their staff, provided excellent service for my "aged Mercedes". The Auto Shop offered a thorough digital inspection, with diagnostic information and pictures, allowing me to gain a better understanding of my vehicle's needs.

02/26/2019
Awesome
Great staff and great people up front

LAUREN B.
Ford Edge
02/25/2019
The best
Great shop! So helpful and honest. I never worry about them trying to sell me something I don’t need

BC
BUTCH C.
02/22/2019
Honesty
Hands down one of the most trustworthy, Helpful, and honest shops in the area...

VW
VERNON W.
02/20/2019
Mounting of new tires !!
Your crew has provided me with outstanding service with everything I have bought
my Vehicles to you , to have them serviced . Always been service with great service and
fairly quick.
Your mechanics do a outstanding job with being some of the best mechanic in the
the Jefferson city area . now is a short word you all have another outstanding job at
doing a outstanding service with mounting the new tires Thank you for job well done.

CL
CHARLIE L.
02/18/2019
Best in Town
The Auto Shop's well trained mechanics and helpful, courteous staff keep me coming back. It's hard to find an honest soul in this business, so when you do, you know you have found something rare. 5 stars!

CINDY B.
Boonville, MO
Lincoln MKS
02/15/2019
Quality Workmanship at an honest price
Danny, Kelly and his team are so dedicated to making sure I have the BEST experience each time I go into the shop. I had to spend a lot of money this go around getting new tires, a cabin filter, new rear brakes, oil change and I think that’s it. They took care of all of it, and checked with me a day after all the work was done to make sure I was happy. They are doing whatever it takes and going the extra mile to provide a quality honest service and earn my repeat business. They’ll treat you like family.

JOHN M.
02/15/2019
Friendly service! Always helpful!

DA
Doris A.
Buick LeSabre
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Doris said she would recommend the business for service.