05/07/2020
You guys are awesome!
You won’t find better customer service! I won’t be taking my vehicles anywhere else from now on! Thanks for squeezing me in at a busy time and going above and beyond for me and my family!

Linn, MO
05/06/2020
Extremely impressed with the professional service. They were accommodating to my busy schedule and made it easy by receiving email with prognosis and recommendations of service now or in the near future.

JONETTA L.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/01/2020
2016 Chevy Cruze
I hope that I found a trustful place when getting my car maintain .. lot of places have been highway robbery and I need ppl to be honest when fixing my car.. So far you all been wonderful in your service.. I’ll be back JL

KATHY M.
Russellville, MO
Oil change & Air conditioning check
First they are taken the Corona virus very serious, so there are no worries. Along with my normal oil change, they did a Courtesy inspection. They inform you of what is okay & things that need attention. They never pressure you. They always are friendly & very caring people. I highly recommend them.

CHARLIE H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Good ac work
Good job on finding my ac problem!!

GC
GLEN C.
AC work.
Performed requested work and isolated a problem part, called and received my okay to replace and finished the job in a reasonable time frame.

TD
TASHA D.
Holts Summit, MO
04/29/2020
Fantastic service
Everyone I came into contact with from the phone call to dropping off my car and picking it up were super friendly and eager to help. Thank you for the free healthcare oil change. I greatly appreciate it and I will be a return custom.

AMY M.
Holts Summit, MO
04/28/2020
Amazing customer service!
I was able to drop of my Jeep for a free oil change and inspection because I am a healthcare worker during this time! I appreciate it so much! The customer service was great and I was able to sit down and talk to Bud about other things that do need serviced on my Jeep and get price points for each thing! I will be scheduling appointments soon for the rest of the work my Jeep needs! I appreciate all the hard work you guys do! Thank you!

SG
SAMANTHA G.
04/27/2020
Great attitudes and friendly smiles!
Thank you for helping out the workers in this time of need with the oil changes!
God bless you all!

Ford Police Interceptor
Great setup and service in age of COVID-19

Volkswagen Passat
100% great service
The service was amazing. Helped me out on everything recommend it 100% all the time. Talked to Rue and he was a young helpful gentleman who helped me understand my vehicle.

James H.
Chrysler LHS
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with James's wife. She said that the place was very helpful and honest with her.

Coltin W.
Kia Forte
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Coltin said somehow, when his vehicle was worked on, the glove box was damaged. He said he did talk with them and now he just needs the time to go back to fix it.