BK
BECKY K.
Toyota Yaris iA
06/10/2019
Decent
It took a bit more time than anticipated, but they would drop you off somewhere if needed.

They struggled to reset my Toyota sensors, but so does the dealership where I bought it. They wanted to disagree with me about some of the reset issues with sensors in my car, but did finally do as I asked once I said, “we should make a bet” on who is going to be right.

My biggest issue is that they wanted to replace a “cabin filter” for $107. I asked what this filter does and was told it cleans the air coming into my car. I will die of smog inhalation before I will pay that for a filter replacement. Further, upon some investigation it appears that is a highly inflated price. I work too hard for my money to be sold nonsense items. Luckily, life has given be experience enough to say “no” in these types of situations, but I don’t feel it’s right to even offer that to customers without fill disclosure of the necessity of the filter (which is about zero).

The owner was great once he was brought on to assist with some of the sensor issues; and, overall I have heard good things about this company. I believe today was not the best experience and hope it’s better moving forward.

Nissan Titan

ALICE K.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/07/2019
Friendly, Courteous and Efficient
Great experience from Kelly who scheduled my appointment, The courtesy and knowledgeable service writer of Ryu. Also Tim. Thank you! Great job!

MARK R.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/29/2019
All As Expected
As usual, my business with The Auto Shop this morning for routine maintenance went just as expected. The work was done properly by a professional and always polite. staff. Nobody likes shelling out the dollars for car maintenance, but when you're spending it with good people it makes it a lot easier!

JOHN S.
05/29/2019
Excellent repair service on my 2011 Ford Explorer
You all did an excellent job with our vehicle and the customer service was top notch. Thank you!!! We will definitely be return customers for any future auto repairs.

JASON H.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/28/2019
Good Job!
Regular maintenance was preformed and complementary inspection provided. We were called to approve recommended service prior to the work being done. We picked up the car Tuesday and had peace of mind to go on an out of state trip. Thanks!

JOHN A.
05/26/2019
Always accommodating and friendly professional people
I perform my own work on most any automotive repairs but when time does not allow, The Auto Shop is the first place I turn to. I trust the work and the recommendations you get from Danny and his entire staff and you will too.

CARLA S.
05/23/2019
2008 Ranger
As usual, a good experience. Job got done in a timely manner, and extra care was given to my furbaby, Baxter, to be sure he was comfortable and "at home" while we waited.
Danny from The Auto Shop responded on 05/24/2019

Thanks so much Carla!  We do sure love Baxter too!

05/22/2019
Trust their work
I trust this place. It at least appears very clean and organized and well run. Everything is updated and nice. Staff is always friendly .

JASON H.
05/21/2019
Good Job!
Thanks for completing regular maintenance as requested. With the multi point inspection included, one item was able to be fixed and we were informed of future needs so we can plan!
Danny from The Auto Shop responded on 05/24/2019

Thanks Jason and Peggy!

TW
TOM W.
05/15/2019
An Auto Repair Shop You Can Fully Trust !
Family owned by a wonderful bunch of folks. Always honest in their estimates and top-notch in their repair work. Never had a bad experience getting my car or truck repaired by Danny, Kelly and crew ! Friendly, accommodating, and just totally awesome all around. In my opinion, the BEST place to take your vehicle for service or repair. I know it’s the ONLY place I’ll go.

James H.
Dodge Caravan
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Nadine. She said they know what they are doing. They're fair and friendly.

KATHY M.
Russellville, MO
05/13/2019
State inspection
They are they are friendly when you walk in the door. They are efficient in their work . I would highly recommend them.

Tebbetts, MO
05/04/2019
Personal and prompt service
Took my motorcycle in for its inspection appointment. Arrived a little early and they got the bike in. There was no waiting around for them to 'get caught up' before they looked at the bike. I was pleased with the prompt service. The staff were friendly. There is nice waiting room too.

Tebbetts, MO
05/04/2019
Prompt service
They performed my State vehicle inspection on my Harley. They got the bike in and out quickly. Great staff.

DJ
DANNY J.
04/27/2019
Honest and dependable
The business came highly recommended to me from a good friend. meeting and discussing my work with the owners I found them to be honest and dependable. honest to the point that I was ready to have some work done to didn't really need to be done and they told me so. he had a golden opportunity to sell extra product and sell extra time but chose to be honest and say it wasn't necessary. It's good to meet people like this.

SF
Shawn F.
Henley, MO
Ford Fiesta
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said the staff was polite and the waiting room was nice. He also said he felt like the service took a long time and the staff tried to upsell.

CHRISTIAN H.
GMC Acadia
04/25/2019
Always takes cares of the problem and get it right. Best mechanics in town. I’ve been to other places and there’s no place like the auto shop. I love How they text you the results and even provide pictures if need too

04/23/2019