CV
Carlos V.
Land Rover Discovery SD
07/08/2020
Best garage in Englewood!
Great service, low prices, friendly staff. What more can I say. My go to garage.

SE
Steven E.
Dodge Charger
07/08/2020
They took care of what I needed in very quick time I was really happy
Well I was really happy with the work they did didn't take very long and he's very reasonable
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you and know we are always happy to help.

07/06/2020
Excellent service.
They thoroughly inspected my car and made aware of things i didn't know were wrong and fixed them.

Audi Q5
07/06/2020
Always great service!
Highly recommend Al and his crew!

John G.
07/03/2020
Excellent service as always! :-)
Thank you again for squeezing us in before we left town. Keep up the good work!

Thanks John.

Krissy B.
Buick Electra
07/02/2020
Only Trust Your Ride to the Best!
The Auto Station in Englewood is an outstanding business on every level, from the state-of-the-art expertise of their staff to their superior customer service, to their very reasonable prices. Having just moved to Colorado last year, I needed to find a reliable auto shop for my classic 1989 Buick Electra (man that was a great year!), and my own research led me to The Auto Station. I found what Iwasseeking with a convenient location, comfortable waiting area (they even offered me coffee or other drinks from their well-stocked cooler...sweet!). They have completed several needed jobs for me over the past year and I have always had a great experience. Especially, special kudos to two of their Master Technicians, Brett and Jamie. I would not hesitate to recommend your auto shop for anyone wanting a straightforward, professional interaction to keep their ride in it top condition. Keep up the automotive engineering excellence!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/02/2020

Krissy, Thank you So much for the detailed review.  Brett and Jaime got a huge kick out of it.

HP
Hellen P.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Hellen said the guys at the business are great.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/01/2020

Thanks

Jessika H.
Mitsubishi Outlander
06/29/2020
Friendly, thorough service.
Thanks guys you did great. Awesome service. Super friendly. Double checked the work. Thanks. My family loves going here.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/30/2020

From our family to yours, we appreciate it.

PW
Pita W.
Volkswagen Passat
06/29/2020
Thank you... you're awesome
My last visit to the Auto Station was great, as always, since we are return clients. I always get honest and professional service at the Auto Station. 5 stars

Pita, Thank you so much.

GT
Greg T.
06/28/2020
Excellent Service above and beyond
A couple weeks ago we brought our Toyota RAV4 to the Auto Station for an oil change. When we got home I noticed the that passenger side bumper was not fully attached. We thought someone had hit it. Kevin and the staff at the Auto Station were diligent at looking at the video and found no one had hit the car and after further inspection of the vehicle determined that this was to damage to the vehicle prior to our purchasing it last fall, and these prior repairs were not done properly.
Even though this was not due to anything the Auto Station did, they re-secured the bumper properly - and at no additional charge - imagine that!!
Thanks for the awesome customer service and great work!!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/29/2020

Greg, I am so happy we could help.

Michael M.
06/27/2020
They are very professional
They are very good and repaired my sons car at a very reasonable price and got the work done ASAP

JJ
J R J.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/26/2020
Honest
They are the only auto care center that has always been up front and not try to add anything extra
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/29/2020

We appreciate your loyalty.  Repeat customers and their referrals is what makes us.

Dan S.
Aurora, CO
06/26/2020
*update food truck break repair
After my previous review management reached out to me and offered compensation for my lost product as well as an apology. I understand that mistakes can happen and very much appreciate the quick response by the team at The Auto Station. They handled it very professionally and I will be a returning customer as well as be giving out referrals. Thank you

Once Again we apologize.

Mike P.
Englewood, CO
Nissan Rogue
06/25/2020
Great Honest Service
These guys are great! Honest and fair treated me with great respect, laid out the options and let us make an informed choice.

Thanks Mike

SJ
Sharon J.
06/13/2020
Friendly and efficient
Being a single woman I so appreciate being treated so respectfully and honestly. I feel welcome and seen when I walk in the door. The staff is right there and ready to assist. You have a dynamite team. I’ve worked mostly with Jamie and Kevin- both fabulous!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/29/2020

Thanks Sharon.  The whole staff appreciates your kind words.
Sincerely,