AR
Andrew R.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/12/2019
Amazing customer service!
We recently had some car troubles, this happened right before we were leaving for a 12 day vacation. The Auto station was kind enough to let us leave our vehicle there while we were away, which couldn’t have worked out better. Kevin was so kind to email us with information and was always so quick to respond. He provided us with everything we needed to know and ensured our vehicle was in good hands. Our vehicle was done in a timely matter and left in excellent condition .I would recommend The auto station to anyone looking for exceptional car service!

Daniel M.
Dodge Caravan
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said he likes the honesty even though the prices are a bit high.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/04/2019

Thanks Daniel.
Sincerely,

Toyota Tundra
09/28/2019
Good honest service!
I had a brake problem on my 2003 Tundra. They stuck with it to find the problem and resolve it to my satisfaction.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/30/2019

We are happy we could help to get to the bottom of it.

SJ
Steve J.
09/28/2019
Jamie
Always knowledge and good work for the money
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/30/2019

Thanks

WD
Wilbur D.
09/21/2019
NEW FAN BELT AND RADIATOR HOSES
We had our radiator hoses and fan belt replaced on our 19 year old Ford F-150. The actual charges were less than the quoted charges. They did not try to sell me a bunch of unneeded repairs as some auto repair shops do. We highly recommend The Auto Station for your vehicle repairs.

Lois and Duke Doeksen
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/24/2019

We are so happy we could help.

DT
David T.
GMC Yukon
09/13/2019
Great service! Does the right thing.
Enjoyed working with the team on a problem with my car. Isn't fun to have car issues, but The Auto Station helped get through it.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/16/2019

David, We are so glad we could help.

EG
Ernie G.
09/11/2019
Great place to do business.
I have been doing business with the Auto Station sense before it was "The Auto Station", I have always had great service their prices are competitive.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/16/2019

Ernie,  We appreciate the years of patronage.

AP
Austin P.
Sheridan, CO
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Austin said the business's customer service was really solid, they got him in quickly and out.

Thanks Austin

KG
Ken G.
Toyota Avalon
09/07/2019
Starting problems
I am very pleased that you found the problem. Your people are the greatest.
Ken Glaser

Ken,

We are always happy to help.  Thanks

CJ
Chris J.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Chris said he had an extremely pleasant experience. He stated that the staff are great people, they know what they are doing and they did an excellent job.

Thanks Chris

Shawn M.
09/04/2019
Nice place with good local vibe
I try to do as much of my own vehicle repair as possible, but it isn’t always possible. When I went to The Auto Station, they were very straight forward and completed the work in a timely fashion with a very good price and results. You really can’t ask for more than that.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/05/2019

Thanks Shawn...

Lauri/Roy S.
Castle Rock, CO
08/30/2019
Excellent Service!
Jamie always kept me up to date on the service. He would call me with updates so I always knew what was going on. I was having a transmission replaced with a warranty company and multiple other issues. Jamie took care of everything! From dealing with the warranty to ordering the correct parts. The car runs great, and I would recommend this shop to anyone who wants an honest repair done on their vehicle for a fair price. Roy S
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/30/2019

Thanks Roy...

AW
Anna W.
08/27/2019
Kind and accommodating
I called to see if I could get in early and they were very accommodating. They did a good job with my car and also offered a coupon when checking out. There is no pressure to pay for other services. This place was great :)
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/28/2019

Thanks Anna
Sincerely,

EP
Ester P.
08/27/2019
Great service- pricing and efficient staff. Best of all - great running car.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/27/2019

Ester, We are so happy we could help.

EH
Erin H.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Erin said she has been using them for awhile now, they always got her in on the day that she needed them to look at her vehicle, they were in touch with her all day long, made sure to keep her apprised of what's going, how much things cost and if she should do it, or not.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/21/2019

Thanks Erin

Jeff W.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/19/2019
Quality Operation
I am very pleased with how the service advisors and the technicians provide info on what needs to be done now and what to plan for in the future. I feel confident in doing business here.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/20/2019

Thanks for coming to see us again.

MJ
Martin J.
Acura Integra
08/16/2019
No charge for diagnosing multiple problems
Car had a multitude of problems - from belts to clutch to transmission. They diagnosed and presented multiple estimates for multiple problems. All in all, I opted to not do any repairs, but to buy a new car. They understood and did not charge me for the diagnostics or estimate prep. So my new (actually a used vehicle) car will se Auto Station when ever I need work done.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/19/2019

We are glad we could help

DJ
Dominique J.
Colorado
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Dominique said the staff did a good job and displayed great customer service skills. He stated they were kind, polite and willing to answer questions.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/13/2019

Thanks

SJ
Sharon J.
08/09/2019
From the moment I enter the doors, I feel welcomed and seen. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Jamie, in particular, is always so wonderful to work with. I trust him and feel he always has my best interests at heart.
Please see the comments above. Thank you for running such a great business. I would and have recommended your business to friends.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/20/2019

Jaime and the whole staff appreciate your kind words.