WR
Littleton, CO
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
07/26/2021
Whip rides nice again.,
Employees Always knowledgeable and helpful. Once again excellent service on my vehicle.

PA
Paula A.
Littleton, CO
Chevrolet S-10
07/23/2021
Truck keeps a Rollin
Always superior service. Took our old truck in to have immediate things fixed. I so appreciate Brett keeping me updated on progress and things the Truck needed. Always an A+ experience. I have been taking my cars here for 15+ years.

MARY C.
07/20/2021
Complete confidence
I always know my car will be serviced by skilled technicians and ready on time. Terrific customer service! Long time customer who will continue to do business with Auto Station on South Federal.

CG
Chana G.
07/18/2021
Great place! Great work!
We were having problems with our F250 Super duty diesel truck, and had it towed it to The Auto Station. Jaime was very professional and got us right in for diagnostic testing. Josh, the mechanic, did an excellent job repairing our trucks fuel injectors, valve cover gasket, oil change and more. We couldn’t be happier. The shop is clean and well run. A great place all around. We highly recommend them!

Bob S.
Nissan Frontier
07/16/2021
120k maintenance
While doing the 120k maintenance they found a rodent had been living in my cabin intake. Their thorough work caught that and some other things that could’ve caused real trouble. Thank you Auto Station!!

KR
Reliable, friendly, professional

Rachel R.
07/14/2021
Second time, second vehicle
I grew up in Sheridan and have been living in Littleton for many years. A friend of mine recommended I bring my vehicle here for an inspection and they were incredibly helpful and honest. I have since brought my second vehicle here for maintenance and this will be my go-to shop from here on out. Brett is honest and thorough and I genuinely appreciate that. His honesty about my first vehicle is why this has become my go-to shop. Everyone on the staff has been very friendly and helpful. Feeling relieved to know a trustworthy shop to bring my vehicles to.

07/12/2021
Reasonable Pricing and Smiling Staff
Staff are nice. Prices in this shop are very reasonable.

ZG
Zach G.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/09/2021
Kind people, great service.
Everyone was very kind and helpful. They got my car done in an efficient manner, and we’re kind while doing it!

07/08/2021
Great experience
They kept me informed at every step and the repair was completed quickly!

Beverly B.
Toyota Echo
07/07/2021
Excellent Services--as usual
Kevin and team did a great job fixing my Toyota on time and on budget. Thanks!

Megan G.
Acura TL
07/03/2021
Only place we take our cars
Came for an oil change/tire rotation on 1 vehicle and to get some diagnostics on the other. The whole team was friendly, honest, and timely with out cars. They were straight forward and clear about everything and we left feeling assured and happy about the service performed.
Highly recommend the Auto Station!

Acura MDX
07/02/2021
Amazing Support!
The team was great and super responsive with their service! It was a pleasure working with them!

REBECCA/JOE B.
INFINITI QX56
07/01/2021
Handled my major repairs
Our SUV had timing chain issues among other things. It was a major costly set of repairs but I feel they are thorough and transparent. We should have a solid vehicle for a while now thanks to them! Eris was easy to work with and responsive to our questions and requests.

MN
Melinda N.
06/28/2021
Best place to take your car
We love the Auto Station. They are excellent, honest and the only place we will take our vehicles.