Dan S.
Aurora, CO
Ford E450 Super Duty
06/29/2020
*update food truck break repair
Management did a great job resolving my issue

06/26/2020
Break repair on my food truck
Came in to get a break and oil change , ended up needing a little more work than I anticipated but that was ok. All maintenance was done well. After several correspondences, I was informed that my truck was done but I was unable to pick it up until the next morning. While they new my truck needed to be plugged in ordered to keep my coolers running (which I assume they did while they were working on it) as well as after confirming that it would be plugged in overnight by the gentleman in charge of my repairs.
When I picked up my truck the next morning it was not plugged in and all of my food was spoiled costing me hundreds of dollars in addition to what I already paid them .break work was fine but I will not be recommending them to anyone unfortunately
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/29/2020

Dan,
We dropped the ball on this and I apologize.  We should have found a way to keep your truck plugged in and will make that up to you.  The check for the food was dropped in the mail this morning.

We do a lot of fleet business and we know to meet their unique needs and will make sure we do much better in the future.

Once again we apologize.

Brian M.
04/20/2020
Engine Troubles Addressed Promptly
My car issues had been very frustrating but things seem to be working well now. They asked to bring it back immediately to see if they could determine what was going on with the engine. When I brought it back they went over it with a fine toothed comb and reset a number of things. So far so good. Thank you for taking the time to address my concerns. I appreciate your prompt response and determination to make things right.

02/29/2020
Continuous trouble with engine replacement
You replaced my engine and then the gear shift wasn't working. Told me it was wear, when there had been absolutely nothing wrong with it before I brought it in. Now it's super stiff which is hard on my right arm due to an injury. Then when I came back and told you that there was something wrong with the engine you didn't even check the engine. You tried to make it do what it was doing for me. When you couldn't get it to do that, you didn't even look. I was told to come back when it was doing it all the time. A week or so later it was "doing it all the time" when my car died in the middle of Kipling Street on the way to an important meeting. You paid for the tow. Thank you for that. Your service person who called about my car after you looked at it gave me an explanation about how the engine could have gotten water in it that made no sense. The engine was misfiring, which was something I said when I first brought it back but no one listened. I was so angry by this point I had to have my husband call and talk to him because I didn't trust myself to be civil. I was told a cylinder went out due to water in the engine and had to be replaced. My husband tells me they told him that my ignition coil was what got replaced. We made a fuss about why an engine cover wasn't installed with the engine and suddenly one appeared after the last repair. The question remains that if you had put the cover on as required would this have happened. Regardless we had to pay to fix it. I have not been this angry in a very long time. My car still doesn't run right. The engine runs rough and sounds like there may be another problem similar to the last. I'm not car savvy, but I know when my car isn't working right. I know when something is wrong. I wasn't listened to. I felt dismissed until the car broke down in the middle of the road. It shouldn't have come to that. In addition, I don't know how many times I gave my phone number to your service person but he still kept contacting my husband every time instead of me - with the exception being the last time it was in and he gave me an answer that didn't make sense. None of this should have happened. I expected that when you got the engine you were going to put into my car you would check it over and make sure it was good to put in. It doesn't look like you did. Then I was ignored until I was stranded in Wheat Ridge. I'm not happy with the service and treatment I received. I have not yet decided if I am going to bring the car back to have it looked at again for the engine. Until this repair the Auto Station had been a reliable shop to take our cars to.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/09/2020

Thanks you So much for bringing your car back in so we could get this resolved for you.  Your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/21/2020

Thanks Brian and know we are here if we can help.

BG
Bob G.
Colorado
Toyota Avalon
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Bob said that the business got the issue resolved and everything is great.

02/06/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the business didn't fix his battery and when he goes too fast he hears a noise from his vehicle that was not there before.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/09/2018

Bob,  I am sorry to hear you are having problems.

Is there a time you can bring the car in for us to take a look at it for you?

BO
Beatriz O.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/27/2021
Like quality of work.
We have been going to the auto station for the last 5 years. We started working with Jamie. He is great he explains everything to me in a way that I can explain to my husband. We recently had some work done to our chevy. We worked with Kevin again very good communication and great quality work done. The work was going to take a couple of days, but only took one day. We highly recommend The Auto Station to friends and family.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/29/2021

Thank you so much Beatriz.

WR
Willie R.
Littleton, CO
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
07/26/2021
Whip rides nice again.,
Employees Always knowledgeable and helpful. Once again excellent service on my vehicle.

Thanks Willie.

PA
Paula A.
Littleton, CO
Chevrolet S-10
07/23/2021
Truck keeps a Rollin
Always superior service. Took our old truck in to have immediate things fixed. I so appreciate Brett keeping me updated on progress and things the Truck needed. Always an A+ experience. I have been taking my cars here for 15+ years.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/29/2021

Paula,  Brett and the whole staff appreciate your years of loyalty.

07/22/2021
Honest
Appreciate the honesty

Thanks,

MARY C.
Englewood, CO
07/20/2021
Complete confidence
I always know my car will be serviced by skilled technicians and ready on time. Terrific customer service! Long time customer who will continue to do business with Auto Station on South Federal.

Mary,
We all always appreciate your visits.

CG
Chana G.
07/18/2021
Great place! Great work!
We were having problems with our F250 Super duty diesel truck, and had it towed it to The Auto Station. Jaime was very professional and got us right in for diagnostic testing. Josh, the mechanic, did an excellent job repairing our trucks fuel injectors, valve cover gasket, oil change and more. We couldn’t be happier. The shop is clean and well run. A great place all around. We highly recommend them!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/29/2021

Thank you so much Chana.  :)

Bob S.
Englewood, CO
Nissan Frontier
07/16/2021
120k maintenance
While doing the 120k maintenance they found a rodent had been living in my cabin intake. Their thorough work caught that and some other things that could’ve caused real trouble. Thank you Auto Station!!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/29/2021

Some days we are even rodent specialists.
Thanks,

GD
Gary D.
Honda Ridgeline
07/16/2021
Driver side window repair
Driver side window repair

I was OK with picking the car up a day late yet I know it was due to parts.

Unfortunately after picking the car up the remote control key control would not work.

I did call Kevin and we are going to review

Gary,
I talked to Kevin and understand you were able to get it working again.  If you have further issues we are happy to help.

KR

Thanks Karen.

Rachel R.
07/14/2021
Second time, second vehicle
I grew up in Sheridan and have been living in Littleton for many years. A friend of mine recommended I bring my vehicle here for an inspection and they were incredibly helpful and honest. I have since brought my second vehicle here for maintenance and this will be my go-to shop from here on out. Brett is honest and thorough and I genuinely appreciate that. His honesty about my first vehicle is why this has become my go-to shop. Everyone on the staff has been very friendly and helpful. Feeling relieved to know a trustworthy shop to bring my vehicles to.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/29/2021

Brett and the whole staff appreciate your kind words.

07/12/2021
Reasonable Pricing and Smiling Staff
Staff are nice. Prices in this shop are very reasonable.

Thanks

ZG
Zach G.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/09/2021
Kind people, great service.
Everyone was very kind and helpful. They got my car done in an efficient manner, and we’re kind while doing it!

Thank you so much Zach.