Dan S.
Aurora, CO
Ford E450 Super Duty
06/26/2020
*update food truck break repair
Management did a great job resolving my issue

06/26/2020
Break repair on my food truck
Came in to get a break and oil change , ended up needing a little more work than I anticipated but that was ok. All maintenance was done well. After several correspondences, I was informed that my truck was done but I was unable to pick it up until the next morning. While they new my truck needed to be plugged in ordered to keep my coolers running (which I assume they did while they were working on it) as well as after confirming that it would be plugged in overnight by the gentleman in charge of my repairs.
When I picked up my truck the next morning it was not plugged in and all of my food was spoiled costing me hundreds of dollars in addition to what I already paid them .break work was fine but I will not be recommending them to anyone unfortunately
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/29/2020

Dan,
We dropped the ball on this and I apologize.  We should have found a way to keep your truck plugged in and will make that up to you.  The check for the food was dropped in the mail this morning.

We do a lot of fleet business and we know to meet their unique needs and will make sure we do much better in the future.

Once again we apologize.

Brian M.
Denver, CO
02/29/2020
Engine Troubles Addressed Promptly
My car issues had been very frustrating but things seem to be working well now. They asked to bring it back immediately to see if they could determine what was going on with the engine. When I brought it back they went over it with a fine toothed comb and reset a number of things. So far so good. Thank you for taking the time to address my concerns. I appreciate your prompt response and determination to make things right.

02/29/2020
Continuous trouble with engine replacement
You replaced my engine and then the gear shift wasn't working. Told me it was wear, when there had been absolutely nothing wrong with it before I brought it in. Now it's super stiff which is hard on my right arm due to an injury. Then when I came back and told you that there was something wrong with the engine you didn't even check the engine. You tried to make it do what it was doing for me. When you couldn't get it to do that, you didn't even look. I was told to come back when it was doing it all the time. A week or so later it was "doing it all the time" when my car died in the middle of Kipling Street on the way to an important meeting. You paid for the tow. Thank you for that. Your service person who called about my car after you looked at it gave me an explanation about how the engine could have gotten water in it that made no sense. The engine was misfiring, which was something I said when I first brought it back but no one listened. I was so angry by this point I had to have my husband call and talk to him because I didn't trust myself to be civil. I was told a cylinder went out due to water in the engine and had to be replaced. My husband tells me they told him that my ignition coil was what got replaced. We made a fuss about why an engine cover wasn't installed with the engine and suddenly one appeared after the last repair. The question remains that if you had put the cover on as required would this have happened. Regardless we had to pay to fix it. I have not been this angry in a very long time. My car still doesn't run right. The engine runs rough and sounds like there may be another problem similar to the last. I'm not car savvy, but I know when my car isn't working right. I know when something is wrong. I wasn't listened to. I felt dismissed until the car broke down in the middle of the road. It shouldn't have come to that. In addition, I don't know how many times I gave my phone number to your service person but he still kept contacting my husband every time instead of me - with the exception being the last time it was in and he gave me an answer that didn't make sense. None of this should have happened. I expected that when you got the engine you were going to put into my car you would check it over and make sure it was good to put in. It doesn't look like you did. Then I was ignored until I was stranded in Wheat Ridge. I'm not happy with the service and treatment I received. I have not yet decided if I am going to bring the car back to have it looked at again for the engine. Until this repair the Auto Station had been a reliable shop to take our cars to.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/09/2020

Thanks you So much for bringing your car back in so we could get this resolved for you.  Your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/21/2020

Thanks Brian and know we are here if we can help.

BG
Bob G.
Colorado
Toyota Avalon
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Bob said that the business got the issue resolved and everything is great.

02/06/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the business didn't fix his battery and when he goes too fast he hears a noise from his vehicle that was not there before.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/09/2018

Bob,  I am sorry to hear you are having problems.

Is there a time you can bring the car in for us to take a look at it for you?

Andre B.
11/28/2020
These guys are very professional and polite. They serviced my Ford work truck and were knowledgeable about some of the suspension issues it had. Pricing is comparable to the other shops in the area. Customer service got high marks because they were willing to honor an expired coupon.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/30/2020

Andre, We are always happy to help.

KP
Kaarin P.
Nissan Murano
11/25/2020
Wonderful service
Kevin was informative and helpful.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/25/2020

Kaarin, Kevin and the whole staff appreciates your kind words.

John G.
11/24/2020
Great honest people who do wonderful work.
Keep up the good work. Thank you!

John,
We sincerely appreciate the many years you have come to see us.
AL Anderson

Rhiannon M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2020
Great service at a great price
Everyone was super kind and knowledgeable and they were able to squeeze me in for a good price at last minute.

Rhiannon, Thank You.

PA
Paula A.
11/23/2020
Always The Best
I can always count on them to give me the truth.
Not anything extra, just the facts and reality.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/24/2020

Paula, Thank you so much...

PJ
Pam J.
Denver, CO
Mitsubishi Endeavor
11/21/2020
Customer friendly—service advisor was helpful.
I felt that Brett McClure was upfront and honest in determining what repairs my car needed and even though it was somewhat expensive to get all the recommended repairs done ($3,200), I felt I would have more peace of mind with a car less likely to have a breakdown because all the needed repairs were done. My car has over 140,000 miles on it and had not had any major work done on it in a while.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/23/2020

While our goal is to always deliver five star service we do sincerely appreciate your kind words.

BP
Ben P.
Westminster, CO
Ram Pickup
11/19/2020
I went to them last minute with a coolant issue and they were able to identify the problem in 2 minutes and fix it within 24hrs. Great service and a great business!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/20/2020

Ben,
We are so glad we could help.

TP
Taylor P.
Acura RDX
11/16/2020
Reliable and Knowledgeable
They are very helpful and accommodating. Will call you back with updates and suggestions. Would recommend them all my family.

Taylor, We always LOVE referrals.  Thanks

PB
Pat B.
11/14/2020
Great service as always!!
Great service and I appreciated their suggestions and opinions. I did not feel pushed or pressured into a decision. Thanks

Thanks,

LR
Leah R.
11/14/2020
Friendly service, great pricing.
It’s nice to go somewhere that feels honest and reliable. They are always willing to fit people in for drop offs. I’ve referred two others in the short time I’ve been there and anticipate many more!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/24/2020

Leah, Thank you for the kind words and referrals.

YT
YVONNE T.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/13/2020
Always great customer service.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/13/2020

Thanks,

NK
Nancy K.
11/11/2020
They were honest about what needed to be done and didn't tack on extras.
Thanks to Kevin for his timely manner, courtesy and honesty. This was my first visit...I will definitely be back.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/12/2020

Nancy,
Kevin and the whole staff appreciate your kind words.