Dan S.
Aurora, CO
Ford E450 Super Duty
06/29/2020
*update food truck break repair
Management did a great job resolving my issue

06/26/2020
Break repair on my food truck
Came in to get a break and oil change , ended up needing a little more work than I anticipated but that was ok. All maintenance was done well. After several correspondences, I was informed that my truck was done but I was unable to pick it up until the next morning. While they new my truck needed to be plugged in ordered to keep my coolers running (which I assume they did while they were working on it) as well as after confirming that it would be plugged in overnight by the gentleman in charge of my repairs.
When I picked up my truck the next morning it was not plugged in and all of my food was spoiled costing me hundreds of dollars in addition to what I already paid them .break work was fine but I will not be recommending them to anyone unfortunately
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/29/2020

Dan,
We dropped the ball on this and I apologize.  We should have found a way to keep your truck plugged in and will make that up to you.  The check for the food was dropped in the mail this morning.

We do a lot of fleet business and we know to meet their unique needs and will make sure we do much better in the future.

Once again we apologize.

Brian M.
04/20/2020
Engine Troubles Addressed Promptly
My car issues had been very frustrating but things seem to be working well now. They asked to bring it back immediately to see if they could determine what was going on with the engine. When I brought it back they went over it with a fine toothed comb and reset a number of things. So far so good. Thank you for taking the time to address my concerns. I appreciate your prompt response and determination to make things right.

02/29/2020
Continuous trouble with engine replacement
You replaced my engine and then the gear shift wasn't working. Told me it was wear, when there had been absolutely nothing wrong with it before I brought it in. Now it's super stiff which is hard on my right arm due to an injury. Then when I came back and told you that there was something wrong with the engine you didn't even check the engine. You tried to make it do what it was doing for me. When you couldn't get it to do that, you didn't even look. I was told to come back when it was doing it all the time. A week or so later it was "doing it all the time" when my car died in the middle of Kipling Street on the way to an important meeting. You paid for the tow. Thank you for that. Your service person who called about my car after you looked at it gave me an explanation about how the engine could have gotten water in it that made no sense. The engine was misfiring, which was something I said when I first brought it back but no one listened. I was so angry by this point I had to have my husband call and talk to him because I didn't trust myself to be civil. I was told a cylinder went out due to water in the engine and had to be replaced. My husband tells me they told him that my ignition coil was what got replaced. We made a fuss about why an engine cover wasn't installed with the engine and suddenly one appeared after the last repair. The question remains that if you had put the cover on as required would this have happened. Regardless we had to pay to fix it. I have not been this angry in a very long time. My car still doesn't run right. The engine runs rough and sounds like there may be another problem similar to the last. I'm not car savvy, but I know when my car isn't working right. I know when something is wrong. I wasn't listened to. I felt dismissed until the car broke down in the middle of the road. It shouldn't have come to that. In addition, I don't know how many times I gave my phone number to your service person but he still kept contacting my husband every time instead of me - with the exception being the last time it was in and he gave me an answer that didn't make sense. None of this should have happened. I expected that when you got the engine you were going to put into my car you would check it over and make sure it was good to put in. It doesn't look like you did. Then I was ignored until I was stranded in Wheat Ridge. I'm not happy with the service and treatment I received. I have not yet decided if I am going to bring the car back to have it looked at again for the engine. Until this repair the Auto Station had been a reliable shop to take our cars to.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/09/2020

Thanks you So much for bringing your car back in so we could get this resolved for you.  Your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/21/2020

Thanks Brian and know we are here if we can help.

BG
Bob G.
Colorado
Toyota Avalon
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Bob said that the business got the issue resolved and everything is great.

02/06/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the business didn't fix his battery and when he goes too fast he hears a noise from his vehicle that was not there before.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/09/2018

Bob,  I am sorry to hear you are having problems.

Is there a time you can bring the car in for us to take a look at it for you?

DT
Diane T.
05/12/2021
Toyota Tacoma repairs
Honest and straight forward communication and excellent work manship
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/13/2021

Diane,
Thank you so much.

05/10/2021
Good to deal with and get vihicle in and out
Good honest advise on my options
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/11/2021

Thanks,

Mike B.
Lexus LS 400
05/06/2021
Alignment 4 wheel
This was the third job I have had them do. All were done professionally and with care. I only have one gripe. They add a certain percentage to the total for shop disposables. I do not like being nickeled and dime for that extra which should be covered in the price.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/11/2021

Mike,  Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.  I do understand your concern and please know we work to keep the charges down.

Dan R.
Englewood, CO
Kia Soul
05/06/2021
Excellent service!
Couldn’t ask for better service. I wish I could give them a sixth star.

Thank you so much Dan.

MK
MIKE K.
05/05/2021
My go-to place
Been patronizing Auto Station for several years and multiple vehicles now. I believe they are fair, do not try to push unneeded work and are conscientious about doing a good job.

Mike,
Thank you so much for patronage and kind words.

Jeep Cherokee
04/30/2021
great job
Good shop
Good people
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/06/2021

While our goal is to always deliver five star service, we do appreciate the kind words.

PE
Patty E.
Toyota Prius v
So knowledgeable
The auto mechanic took the time to research the problem and found a 15-year warranty that covered the situation. Plus they charged us nothing for the diagnostic! Wow!

Thanks

ANGELINA M.
Buick Encore
Excellent mechanics/staff
My engine light came on and I had to find a mechanic quickly. I have a warranty and the warranty place gave me the Auto Station information to book an appointment. I had originally went to another mechanic because I didn’t know that I was supposed to go to specific places under the warranty. They were available the same day I called and they got me an appointment that day. Overall it took about 2 1/2 days to complete the job. Additionally I was able to get everything covered and I only had to pay my deductible. The staff and turnaround time was really great and they took care of me and I would definitely recommend going here. I will go here again.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/29/2021

Angelina, I am so happy we could help.

HV
HECTOR V.
Acura 3.2TL
Money pit
I was really appreciative of the honesty and care that was given about a car that I recently purchased. While it wasn't the news I wanted to hear, it was nice to know that there is still a business that was more interested in giving hard truths rather than taking money. The next vehicle I purchase I will definitely be bringing it by for the pre purchase inspection rather than just trusting and hoping for the best.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/29/2021

Hector, I am glad we were able to help you in a tough situation.

SJ
Sharon J.
04/25/2021
Honest, professional, caring and a pleasure to work with.
Great group of people who are friendly, helpful, honest and who enjoy working together. It is always a pleasure to walk into the Auto Station. Jamie, Brett and Kevin all work together well and take good care of the customer. They listen and they care...such a breath of fresh air in this industry. My car will never go to another shop.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/26/2021

Sharon,  The whole staff appreciates the kind words.  We love having you visit.

PB
Paul B.
04/22/2021
Mechanical Repairs
They did a great job. I trust these guys which for me is hard to do with any automotive related business. They had the work completely when they said they would and I am very happy with the service and work performed. I would highly recommend this shop to others.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/23/2021

Thanks Paul.

BP
Bill P.
04/22/2021
Awesome Service!
I bring all of our vehicles to The Auto Station for my service needs. Brett helped me this time, but all of the Service Advisors are knowledgeable, professional, and friendly! I have only great things to say about this shop. I am very comfortable when they explain what's going on, that they know exactly what the issue(s) are and I trust them 100%. I appreciate when I walk in, they all say hi and treat me with the utmost respect! I recommend this shop to everyone I know. Thank you for the continued awesome service.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you so much Bill.  I am sorry I missed you.