Dan S.
Aurora, CO
Ford E450 Super Duty
06/29/2020
*update food truck break repair
Management did a great job resolving my issue

06/26/2020
Break repair on my food truck
Came in to get a break and oil change , ended up needing a little more work than I anticipated but that was ok. All maintenance was done well. After several correspondences, I was informed that my truck was done but I was unable to pick it up until the next morning. While they new my truck needed to be plugged in ordered to keep my coolers running (which I assume they did while they were working on it) as well as after confirming that it would be plugged in overnight by the gentleman in charge of my repairs.
When I picked up my truck the next morning it was not plugged in and all of my food was spoiled costing me hundreds of dollars in addition to what I already paid them .break work was fine but I will not be recommending them to anyone unfortunately
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/29/2020

Dan,
We dropped the ball on this and I apologize.  We should have found a way to keep your truck plugged in and will make that up to you.  The check for the food was dropped in the mail this morning.

We do a lot of fleet business and we know to meet their unique needs and will make sure we do much better in the future.

Once again we apologize.

Brian M.
04/20/2020
Engine Troubles Addressed Promptly
My car issues had been very frustrating but things seem to be working well now. They asked to bring it back immediately to see if they could determine what was going on with the engine. When I brought it back they went over it with a fine toothed comb and reset a number of things. So far so good. Thank you for taking the time to address my concerns. I appreciate your prompt response and determination to make things right.

02/29/2020
Continuous trouble with engine replacement
You replaced my engine and then the gear shift wasn't working. Told me it was wear, when there had been absolutely nothing wrong with it before I brought it in. Now it's super stiff which is hard on my right arm due to an injury. Then when I came back and told you that there was something wrong with the engine you didn't even check the engine. You tried to make it do what it was doing for me. When you couldn't get it to do that, you didn't even look. I was told to come back when it was doing it all the time. A week or so later it was "doing it all the time" when my car died in the middle of Kipling Street on the way to an important meeting. You paid for the tow. Thank you for that. Your service person who called about my car after you looked at it gave me an explanation about how the engine could have gotten water in it that made no sense. The engine was misfiring, which was something I said when I first brought it back but no one listened. I was so angry by this point I had to have my husband call and talk to him because I didn't trust myself to be civil. I was told a cylinder went out due to water in the engine and had to be replaced. My husband tells me they told him that my ignition coil was what got replaced. We made a fuss about why an engine cover wasn't installed with the engine and suddenly one appeared after the last repair. The question remains that if you had put the cover on as required would this have happened. Regardless we had to pay to fix it. I have not been this angry in a very long time. My car still doesn't run right. The engine runs rough and sounds like there may be another problem similar to the last. I'm not car savvy, but I know when my car isn't working right. I know when something is wrong. I wasn't listened to. I felt dismissed until the car broke down in the middle of the road. It shouldn't have come to that. In addition, I don't know how many times I gave my phone number to your service person but he still kept contacting my husband every time instead of me - with the exception being the last time it was in and he gave me an answer that didn't make sense. None of this should have happened. I expected that when you got the engine you were going to put into my car you would check it over and make sure it was good to put in. It doesn't look like you did. Then I was ignored until I was stranded in Wheat Ridge. I'm not happy with the service and treatment I received. I have not yet decided if I am going to bring the car back to have it looked at again for the engine. Until this repair the Auto Station had been a reliable shop to take our cars to.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/09/2020

Thanks you So much for bringing your car back in so we could get this resolved for you.  Your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/21/2020

Thanks Brian and know we are here if we can help.

BG
Bob G.
Colorado
Toyota Avalon
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Bob said that the business got the issue resolved and everything is great.

02/06/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the business didn't fix his battery and when he goes too fast he hears a noise from his vehicle that was not there before.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/09/2018

Bob,  I am sorry to hear you are having problems.

Is there a time you can bring the car in for us to take a look at it for you?

C
Chris
Nissan Pathfinder
02/26/2021
Fast, skilled and quality service

TC
Todd C.
02/24/2021
Fantastic Service
The customer service is second to none. I highly recommend.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/24/2021

Hard to beat second to none>  :)

Josh P.
Aurora, CO
Ford Expedition
02/22/2021
Extremely respectful service
Everyone at The Auto Station was very helpful during a stressful time. They helped us feel comfortable and was truthful about services rendered and refunded money when they were unable to fix something. Thank you so much.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/22/2021

Josh, I am so glad we could help.  I know it is never easy when the costs of the repair are getting close to the value of the car and we were happy to refund money to avoid that situation.

Roger C.
02/22/2021
I'm impressed with the work done
I'm too old to do extensive front end work. When I got the vehicle home I inspected the work done, I am very happy and impressed with the results.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/22/2021

Roger, We always feel honored for you trusting us to be the one to work on your car.

Art M.
Kia Sorento
02/17/2021
The Auto Station reliable
We had car problems with fuel pump, they replaced it in a timely manner, had another issue, took car back in, they addressed new issues and when picking up car they said it was covered under their service warranty, that was good news to us, everything running great would recommend The Auto Station to all my friends for quality service

Thank you so much Art.

Bill M.
Morrison, CO
Subaru Impreza
02/16/2021
Amazing service.
Saved the day for my niece in their approach to repairing damage from a late night meeting with a giant pothole. The shop found a used front end (same mileage as the damaged car) at an affordable price and completed the repair in a very efficient and affordable manner. The shop was recommended by a body shop I trust. Great shop; will definitely recommend and use if needed again.

Bill,
I am so happy we could help.

Amelia B.
GMC Yukon XL
02/13/2021
Good costumer service
They were fast, super nice, did a great job on my truck. Good costumer service.

BW
Brad W.
Littleton, CO
INFINITI FX35
02/11/2021
Reliable and Customer Friendly
I have become a regular customer as this team is reliable and customer friendly
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/11/2021

We appreciate you regular visits.

Roy M.
Englewood, CO
Chevrolet Cruze
02/10/2021
Great services
They are very professional and do great work. They k ow how to communicate with you about everything thats going on.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/11/2021

Thank you so much Roy.

Ryan B.
02/03/2021
Trustworthy and Dependable
Honest help, fast on getting you seen as soon as possible, you get your money’s worth, always friendly and mechanic always willing to talk to you.

Thank you so much Ryan.

Englewood, CO
Jeep Cherokee
02/02/2021
i got my fix
When my auto needed it, it got the right fix
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/04/2021

While our goal is to always deliver five star service we do appreciate the review.

CD
Connie D.
INFINITI Q60 Coupe
02/02/2021
Great service as always
They always give great service no matter what I need done! They strive to do their best no matter what the situation is at hand!

Thanks Connie.