Dan S.
Aurora, CO
Ford E450 Super Duty
*update food truck break repair
Management did a great job resolving my issue

06/26/2020
Break repair on my food truck
Came in to get a break and oil change , ended up needing a little more work than I anticipated but that was ok. All maintenance was done well. After several correspondences, I was informed that my truck was done but I was unable to pick it up until the next morning. While they new my truck needed to be plugged in ordered to keep my coolers running (which I assume they did while they were working on it) as well as after confirming that it would be plugged in overnight by the gentleman in charge of my repairs.
When I picked up my truck the next morning it was not plugged in and all of my food was spoiled costing me hundreds of dollars in addition to what I already paid them .break work was fine but I will not be recommending them to anyone unfortunately

Dan,
We dropped the ball on this and I apologize.  We should have found a way to keep your truck plugged in and will make that up to you.  The check for the food was dropped in the mail this morning.

We do a lot of fleet business and we know to meet their unique needs and will make sure we do much better in the future.

Once again we apologize.

Brian M.
02/29/2020
Engine Troubles Addressed Promptly
My car issues had been very frustrating but things seem to be working well now. They asked to bring it back immediately to see if they could determine what was going on with the engine. When I brought it back they went over it with a fine toothed comb and reset a number of things. So far so good. Thank you for taking the time to address my concerns. I appreciate your prompt response and determination to make things right.

02/29/2020
Continuous trouble with engine replacement
You replaced my engine and then the gear shift wasn't working. Told me it was wear, when there had been absolutely nothing wrong with it before I brought it in. Now it's super stiff which is hard on my right arm due to an injury. Then when I came back and told you that there was something wrong with the engine you didn't even check the engine. You tried to make it do what it was doing for me. When you couldn't get it to do that, you didn't even look. I was told to come back when it was doing it all the time. A week or so later it was "doing it all the time" when my car died in the middle of Kipling Street on the way to an important meeting. You paid for the tow. Thank you for that. Your service person who called about my car after you looked at it gave me an explanation about how the engine could have gotten water in it that made no sense. The engine was misfiring, which was something I said when I first brought it back but no one listened. I was so angry by this point I had to have my husband call and talk to him because I didn't trust myself to be civil. I was told a cylinder went out due to water in the engine and had to be replaced. My husband tells me they told him that my ignition coil was what got replaced. We made a fuss about why an engine cover wasn't installed with the engine and suddenly one appeared after the last repair. The question remains that if you had put the cover on as required would this have happened. Regardless we had to pay to fix it. I have not been this angry in a very long time. My car still doesn't run right. The engine runs rough and sounds like there may be another problem similar to the last. I'm not car savvy, but I know when my car isn't working right. I know when something is wrong. I wasn't listened to. I felt dismissed until the car broke down in the middle of the road. It shouldn't have come to that. In addition, I don't know how many times I gave my phone number to your service person but he still kept contacting my husband every time instead of me - with the exception being the last time it was in and he gave me an answer that didn't make sense. None of this should have happened. I expected that when you got the engine you were going to put into my car you would check it over and make sure it was good to put in. It doesn't look like you did. Then I was ignored until I was stranded in Wheat Ridge. I'm not happy with the service and treatment I received. I have not yet decided if I am going to bring the car back to have it looked at again for the engine. Until this repair the Auto Station had been a reliable shop to take our cars to.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/09/2020

Thanks you So much for bringing your car back in so we could get this resolved for you.  Your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/21/2020

Thanks Brian and know we are here if we can help.

BG
Bob G.
Colorado
Toyota Avalon
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Bob said that the business got the issue resolved and everything is great.

02/06/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the business didn't fix his battery and when he goes too fast he hears a noise from his vehicle that was not there before.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/09/2018

Bob,  I am sorry to hear you are having problems.

Is there a time you can bring the car in for us to take a look at it for you?

John G.
07/03/2020
Excellent service as always! :-)
Thank you again for squeezing us in before we left town. Keep up the good work!

Krissy B.
Buick Electra
07/02/2020
Only Trust Your Ride to the Best!
The Auto Station in Englewood is an outstanding business on every level, from the state-of-the-art expertise of their staff to their superior customer service, to their very reasonable prices. Having just moved to Colorado last year, I needed to find a reliable auto shop for my classic 1989 Buick Electra (man that was a great year!), and my own research led me to The Auto Station. I found what Iwasseeking with a convenient location, comfortable waiting area (they even offered me coffee or other drinks from their well-stocked cooler...sweet!). They have completed several needed jobs for me over the past year and I have always had a great experience. Especially, special kudos to two of their Master Technicians, Brett and Jamie. I would not hesitate to recommend your auto shop for anyone wanting a straightforward, professional interaction to keep their ride in it top condition. Keep up the automotive engineering excellence!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/02/2020

Krissy, Thank you So much for the detailed review.  Brett and Jaime got a huge kick out of it.

HP
Hellen P.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Hellen said the guys at the business are great.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/01/2020

Thanks

Jessika H.
Mitsubishi Outlander
06/29/2020
Friendly, thorough service.
Thanks guys you did great. Awesome service. Super friendly. Double checked the work. Thanks. My family loves going here.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/30/2020

From our family to yours, we appreciate it.
Thanks,

PW
Pita W.
Volkswagen Passat
06/29/2020
Thank you... you're awesome
My last visit to the Auto Station was great, as always, since we are return clients. I always get honest and professional service at the Auto Station. 5 stars

Pita, Thank you so much.

GT
Greg T.
06/28/2020
Excellent Service above and beyond
A couple weeks ago we brought our Toyota RAV4 to the Auto Station for an oil change. When we got home I noticed the that passenger side bumper was not fully attached. We thought someone had hit it. Kevin and the staff at the Auto Station were diligent at looking at the video and found no one had hit the car and after further inspection of the vehicle determined that this was to damage to the vehicle prior to our purchasing it last fall, and these prior repairs were not done properly.
Even though this was not due to anything the Auto Station did, they re-secured the bumper properly - and at no additional charge - imagine that!!
Thanks for the awesome customer service and great work!!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/29/2020

Greg, I am so happy we could help.

Michael M.
06/27/2020
They are very professional
They are very good and repaired my sons car at a very reasonable price and got the work done ASAP

Thanks,

JJ
J R J.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
Honest
They are the only auto care center that has always been up front and not try to add anything extra
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/29/2020

We appreciate your loyalty.  Repeat customers and their referrals is what makes us.

Dan S.
Aurora, CO
*update food truck break repair
After my previous review management reached out to me and offered compensation for my lost product as well as an apology. I understand that mistakes can happen and very much appreciate the quick response by the team at The Auto Station. They handled it very professionally and I will be a returning customer as well as be giving out referrals. Thank you

Once Again we apologize.

Mike P.
Englewood, CO
Nissan Rogue
06/25/2020
Great Honest Service
These guys are great! Honest and fair treated me with great respect, laid out the options and let us make an informed choice.

Thanks Mike

AP
Anna P.
Toyota Matrix
06/20/2020
My trustworthy, go to shop but different experience this time
I love this shop so much, even though I moved farther away I still always bring my car here for regular maintenance and anything that comes up in between the regular stuff. My only concern this most recent time was the fact that none of the staff were wearing masks! That was definitely a little surprising to see at least the office staff not have COVID prevention measures on, I wasn't too concerned about what protection the mechanics were wearing as they have all sorts of protection anyways. But that is the only reason I did not give my usual 5 star review this time.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/23/2020

Anna,  Thanks for reaching out to us.  We are always open to critique, and in this case it was well deserved.  We have a policy in place to try and protect everyone, including using an industrial grade sanitizer on ever car but had got complacent on the masks.
We have had several meetings on the subject and the employees have agreed to be consistent with their masks.
Thank you for taking the time to point this out.

SJ
Sharon J.
06/13/2020
Friendly and efficient
Being a single woman I so appreciate being treated so respectfully and honestly. I feel welcome and seen when I walk in the door. The staff is right there and ready to assist. You have a dynamite team. I’ve worked mostly with Jamie and Kevin- both fabulous!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/29/2020

Thanks Sharon.  The whole staff appreciates your kind words.
Sincerely,