Continue reading recommended reviews

06/24/2019
Frustration II
After 3 days of waiting for parts, I took my car to my old mechanic 15 miles away. He looked at the parts and fixed them with a needle nose and a snips. 15 minutes and no charge. My mechanic said, "They didn't do anything they just didn't make much effort."

06/24/2019
Frustration II

06/21/2019
Frustration
Day 1 they were too busy to look at it. Days 2&3 they couldn't get a part. My frustration grows as my working car sits idle in their lot. I decide to repossess it and take it to my old, trusted mechanic today. I didn't need their niceness or I'm Sorry's or even a discount. I needed my working car, fixed or not, in my driveway at 5:30 in the AM. Judging from other comments, I might be too harsh but I feel I was not treated right. M assessment is that for me they an't but they are nice about it.

Kurtis H.