Jerry A.
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
06/11/2021
Radiator replacement
Knowledgeable and friendly staff. They were concerned about my budget.

06/10/2021
The business is well kept and clean in the waiting area. All the employees were friendly and helpful.
We were brought back to the working area to show us what they found and they explained the alternative to our satsfaction.
Highly recommend this business!

SG
Sue G.
Victor, CO
Ford Expedition
06/09/2021
Great service!!!
Professional service, friendly & knowledgeable
Brett was awesome in his help to keep me informed as to what needed to be done to my truck. It was also done in a timely manner. I don’t know who the service guy was but I’ll also say thanks to him!!
I live 120 miles away from Denver and I would drive that far again for their service.
Thanks guys!!

DAVID P.
Kia Sportage
06/08/2021
David Pennington
Kind Friendly people! Superior workmanship!

David S.
Chevrolet Caprice
06/05/2021
First Time Customer - Just for an Oil Change and quick look at power steering pump, hose connection for where it leaks from
What got me to in was a mailer with a discount. The car is old but with low mileage for its age 135000 chevy caprice brougham in great shape.
There is not much to say about quality of an oil change. Yet, I found a different shop near Wadsworth and Yale made a mess under the hood by failing to put the dip stick back in.
As an old farm/ranch raised boy who grew up doing most all our own service and repairs on cars, trucks, tractors, etc. Dad made sure we always to run vehicle a short time/distance and then check for leaks, pressures and levels. This is a good practice regardless if you or someone else does the work.
Here is what I liked most about The Auto Station from this short simple visit.
The office is the cleanest and most comfortable auto repair shop I've been in.
a. More than enough very comfortable chairs to seat in.
b. There is a work counter where at least two customers could setup up their laptops on.
c. Great coffee machine to make fresh cup of coffee each time. (had I know I would not have brought my own)
d. Refrigerator stocked with water and soft drinks.
E. A big point with me. Ok by know you know I'm an older guy. That likely means when going into a new place we make sure we know where the bathrooms are.
Sound crazy to some, but I have never visit a bathroom in a service station or repair shop that was a spotless clean as here. It made me think my care going to come back to me with no new grease on the floor, steering wheel, etc. a the windshield might be cleaner than it was.
f. Had I not already checked and filled all the flued levels, I suspect they'd done that for me. I might suggest the would have confirmed all levels and tire pressure OK.
I'm in the service of business telephone, computers, CCTV, etc. keeping business customers is easier and more profitable than finding new one. I have a feeling The Auto Station owner agrees and will do everything possible to take care of any issues that concern us. AND there will be problems that within reason we learn if we want to come back and in some case the service company wants us back. .
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/07/2021

Thanks for such a thorough review.  Know I am always here to help if you ever need anything.

IY
Ismet Y.
Littleton, CO
Chevrolet Forward Control
06/04/2021
True professionals
The Auto station is recommended me by a friend of mine. I’m so glad that I went there. The work was exceptional and Brett was a true professional with communication and answering all the questions. I highly recommend this business to anyone.

SUE H.
Black Hawk, CO
06/04/2021
Good Efficient service
The work was done quickly and well. The personal were friendly and helpful.

TJ
Timothy J.
Nissan Xterra
06/02/2021
Honest, fast and stuck to their estimate
I stopped in around lunchtime and asked if they could get me in for an alignment. They said they would do their best. They called me around 5 and let me know they had one before mine on the alignment rack that was taking longer than expected. They asked if they could keep the car overnight and do it first thing in the morning. They called me around 930 and let me know it was ready. They stuck to their estimate and didn't try to sell me any further repairs. My truck drives nice again. I really appreciate their communication, honesty and professionalism.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/07/2021

I do appreciate the kind words.

TP
Taylor P.
Acura RDX
06/02/2021
Reliable and Knowledgeable
They quickly diagnosed my issue. And gave me a few options and prices for repairs. I have used this shop multiple times and they are great, always friendly and efficient.

06/01/2021
Informative
I really appreciated the time they took to answer my questions.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/07/2021

We are always happy to help.

James S.
Volvo S60
05/27/2021
Nice and knowledgeable staff comfortable waiting area .
Felt comfortable with the service writers and was allowed to go back in the shop to inspect where my car was leaking oil . After the repair they cleaned up the engine area and told that I could bring it back for them to inspect .
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/07/2021

It was great to see you again Smithy.  We are always happy to help.

Donald S.
05/25/2021
Check and repair brakes
We are very happy with how fast the repairs were done .
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/07/2021

While our goal is to always deliver five star service we do sincerely appreciate the kind words.
Regards,

VS
Vincent S.
05/21/2021
Good prices and service.
Timely service at a good price and reliable service.

Jule D.
Mazda CX-9
05/20/2021
Oil Change and checking out my engine
I had an oil change and the price was less than Jiffy Lube! Plus, they discounted my bill by $10.00. I waited in the lobby and played with the super friendly dog. He laid at my feet. The store is very clean and they have a large variety of free beverages to choose from. The pretty blonde lady(I cannot remember her name) and Brett McClure are awesome people to work with...Everyone was very professional and friendly. I will continue to support The Auto Station with my business! A bonus, they have a courtesy car and go out of their way to accommodate people.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/07/2021

Apollo and the whole staff appreciate the kind words.

Diana G.
GMC Savana Special
05/19/2021
Great staff
We only got an estimate from this place, but everyone we interacted with , was super helpful and explained everything in detail so we can understand what needs to be done.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/20/2021

Thank you for coming in to visit us.

If we can assist you further, please let us know.