John B.
GMC Yukon
10/15/2020
Their ability to find and fix the problem.
They are able to locate and repair problem in a reasonable amount of time Even mistakes made by other shops. I leave their business without feeling like I have been ripped off. Thanks Auto Station.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/15/2020

Thanks John

Bob B.
Ford Fiesta
10/14/2020
AAA Service... exactly as promised-nice people too!
Service done as requested..never any “up selling”. Read AAA Service Promise..that’s these guys!

GM
Gloria M.
10/13/2020
Great value
The serviceis always professional and honest.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/13/2020

Thanks

Mindy B.
Littleton, CO
10/12/2020
Better Work and Diagnostics Than A Dealership
I’ve been taking my cars to the AutoStation for a few years now and I always thought they did a good job, but I didn’t expect them to catch a potentially deadly issue with my car that went completely undiagnosed by a dealership. The AutoStation is much more thorough and their prices are consistently better. They do a great job and will work to get your car in to be seen on a timely basis.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/13/2020

Thank you so much Mindy.

Agatha B.
Hyundai Accent
10/09/2020
Honorable
Trustworthy: do work pay for with solid quality.

Thanks.

Brenda M.
Kia Forte
10/06/2020
Excellent service and affordable prices super mechanics 😁
I was very impressed with the service and affordable prices. Thank you Josh 😁

Thanks Brenda

Jeff C.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/06/2020
Fair and good value
I’m no longer going to Freeway Ford. You guys have been very upfront with your prices, expectations, etc.

Bonus points for having a dog in the lobby!

Thanks...

RO
Robert O.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/03/2020
Awesome team at The Auto Station
The crew at The Auto Station is awesome (and they always have some cool dogs roaming around for free scratches). I told them what I wanted and what I thought was wrong with my car and they checked everything and told me exactly what I needed and nothing more. They were also willing to install an aftermarket lift kit for my Subaru (which a lot of shops won’t touch aftermarket parts). The car runs perfectly, drives perfectly and is in great shape for many more years to come. Take your car to The Auto Station, they’ll treat you and your car right.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/12/2020

The staff dogs and the two legged employees sincerely appreciate it.
Thanks,

CZ
Christina Z.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/01/2020
Customer Service
Thank you Kevin for being so kind and courteous at 7:45am. I appreciated the speedy service and the warm, inviting clean waiting area.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/12/2020

Kevin and the whole staff appreciate the kind words.

CA

Littleton, CO
GMC Envoy
09/29/2020
Quick turn around
Very professional group of employees.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/30/2020

While our goal is to always provide five star service we do appreciate the kind words,

MARY C.
09/28/2020
Complete confidence
I have complete confidence in taking may older Honda CRV to The Auto Station. My car is serviced by highly qualified professionals. I can count on great customer service, fair prices, and no worries about how my car will preform after it leaves the shop.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/29/2020

Joe S.
09/28/2020
Customer Service
I always get sufficient notice to any major and expensive repairs long before I need them. This time was no different than past repairs, it did take longer than anticipated but fortunately I had the complimentary loaner which saved me money on a rental vehicle. I always appreciate Jamie and everyone at The Auto Station, always professional, polite and great service. After 10 years I wouldn't take my 4runner to anyone else.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/28/2020

Joe, Thank you for 10 years of loyalty.  It is greatly appreciated.

GMC Yukon
09/25/2020
Great shop
Great people and great work
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/29/2020

Thanks

Dan H.
Scion xA
09/25/2020
Scion x-A repair.
The car runs better and drives more smoothly because of all the work that got done.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/25/2020