AK
Alan K.
Nissan Xterra
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Alan said that he got what he needed and he was satisfied.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/26/2020

Alan, I am glad we could help.
Regards,

Christina M.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Christina said the staff did a good job, they are prompt and overall, she had a very good experience,
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you so much for your review Christina.
Sincerely,

AP
Anthony P.
03/08/2020
Car wouldn't start anti theft systems
They where awesome took a few days but was worth it got it fixed and started right up great work great service they are awesome. Been going there for about 12 years now never a problem
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/10/2020

We are so happy we could help.
Regards,

INFINITI FX35
03/04/2020
quick check
Had inconsistencies with my car starting and called on short notice for an electrical system check. Brett squeezed me into their current schedule quickly and was in and out of their shop within 2 hours of my initial call.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/04/2020

I am so glad we could help.

Brian M.
02/29/2020
Continuous trouble with engine replacement
You replaced my engine and then the gear shift wasn't working. Told me it was wear, when there had been absolutely nothing wrong with it before I brought it in. Now it's super stiff which is hard on my right arm due to an injury. Then when I came back and told you that there was something wrong with the engine you didn't even check the engine. You tried to make it do what it was doing for me. When you couldn't get it to do that, you didn't even look. I was told to come back when it was doing it all the time. A week or so later it was "doing it all the time" when my car died in the middle of Kipling Street on the way to an important meeting. You paid for the tow. Thank you for that. Your service person who called about my car after you looked at it gave me an explanation about how the engine could have gotten water in it that made no sense. The engine was misfiring, which was something I said when I first brought it back but no one listened. I was so angry by this point I had to have my husband call and talk to him because I didn't trust myself to be civil. I was told a cylinder went out due to water in the engine and had to be replaced. My husband tells me they told him that my ignition coil was what got replaced. We made a fuss about why an engine cover wasn't installed with the engine and suddenly one appeared after the last repair. The question remains that if you had put the cover on as required would this have happened. Regardless we had to pay to fix it. I have not been this angry in a very long time. My car still doesn't run right. The engine runs rough and sounds like there may be another problem similar to the last. I'm not car savvy, but I know when my car isn't working right. I know when something is wrong. I wasn't listened to. I felt dismissed until the car broke down in the middle of the road. It shouldn't have come to that. In addition, I don't know how many times I gave my phone number to your service person but he still kept contacting my husband every time instead of me - with the exception being the last time it was in and he gave me an answer that didn't make sense. None of this should have happened. I expected that when you got the engine you were going to put into my car you would check it over and make sure it was good to put in. It doesn't look like you did. Then I was ignored until I was stranded in Wheat Ridge. I'm not happy with the service and treatment I received. I have not yet decided if I am going to bring the car back to have it looked at again for the engine. Until this repair the Auto Station had been a reliable shop to take our cars to.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/09/2020

Thanks you So much for bringing your car back in so we could get this resolved for you.  Your patronage is greatly appreciated.

ER
Erich R.
GMC Yukon XL
02/29/2020
The people here are simply awesome. I came in for an oil change, and they asked if I wanted a free inspection so I said yes. They found I needed new brakes soon, but were not pushy at all. They didn’t lie about things, just informed me and said they would be glad to make the repairs when needed. I will be bringing both my cars here for service. Thanks for being honest and awesome.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/02/2020

Thanks Erich

PM
Pat M.
02/28/2020
Wish I would have found this place sooner
This was my 3rd time Auto Station serviced my car. Outstanding service, as always. Took the time required to resolve a problem with my thermostat, that previous mechanics failed to resolve. Can't say enough about The Auto Station. Highly recommend The Auto Station!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/28/2020

Thanks,

SF
Scott F.
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Scott said everything was good.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/26/2020

Thanks Scott

VB
Virginia B.
Acura Legend
02/22/2020
The folks are always very professional and pleasant.
I always get an explanation about what I would like to have done. It is very detailed and I most generally understand what is being discussed. Thank you asking.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/23/2020

Thanks Virginia

Bill B.
02/07/2020
As always, fast friendly affordable service from my friends at Auto Station!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/10/2020

Thanks Bill.

TY
Tom Y.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Tom said he was happy with everything this business did for him.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/07/2020

Thanks Michael

Chip M.
01/22/2020
Great work - 40K Check Up
Brett did a great job managing my appointment, ensuring the work was done correctly and having me in and out in a reasonable amount of time. Thanks! Chip M
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/27/2020

Thanks Chip

RO
Roman O.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Roman's daughter. She said her father was very satisfied with how his vehicle ran like new after getting work done at this business and he really liked their service.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/26/2020

Thanks to both of you.

DJ
Daniel J.
Edgewater, CO
Subaru Legacy
01/17/2020
Good place to go
Nice place with freindly and knowledgeable people.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/20/2020