Jeep Cherokee
02/02/2021
i got my fix
When my auto needed it, it got the right fix
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/04/2021

While our goal is to always deliver five star service we do appreciate the review.

02/02/2021
Pickup service
Picked up truck and got battery replaced .
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/02/2021

While our goal is to deliver Five star service, we sincerely appreciate the review.

GM
Greg M.
01/07/2021
Courtesy and professionalism
Oil change was done promptly
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/20/2021

Greg, Thanks for coming to see us again...
Sincerely,

WR
Willie R.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
12/08/2020
My Range Rover is as finicky as my diet. The quality of work done has been exceptional, over the years. The staff has gone above and beyond to make my experience comfortable. So when my whip starts acting out, I know where to go. Thanks guys. Peace
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/08/2020

Willie, While we may not be able to help much with the diet, we are thrilled to have you trust us with the Range Rover.
Sincerely,

PJ
Pam J.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
11/21/2020
Customer friendly—service advisor was helpful.
I felt that Brett McClure was upfront and honest in determining what repairs my car needed and even though it was somewhat expensive to get all the recommended repairs done ($3,200), I felt I would have more peace of mind with a car less likely to have a breakdown because all the needed repairs were done. My car has over 140,000 miles on it and had not had any major work done on it in a while.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/23/2020

While our goal is to always deliver five star service we do sincerely appreciate your kind words.

Sandy C.
Jeep Renegade
11/04/2020
Friendly customer service. Very knowledgeable
Went in for oil change.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/04/2020

Sandy, While our goal is to always deliver five star service, we sincerely appreciate your review.

Steve B.
GMC Envoy
09/29/2020
Quick turn around
Very professional group of employees.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/30/2020

While our goal is to always provide five star service we do appreciate the kind words,

LW
Lesley W.
FIAT 500
09/11/2020
Great job on the car, more mask wearing, pls.
Great job on the oil change. Wish y'all were wearing masks in the store and asking your customers to do the same. I sat outside because I didn't feel comfortable in your waiting room.

Also, I wish you hadn't tried to sell me $350 of routine maintenence that was due almost 10k miles ago. At least ask me if I've had that done first.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/15/2020

Thanks for the feedback.

Ram Pickup
09/09/2020
Code reader
I Have my truck in there twice due to codes They quickly and easily diagnose the problems.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/15/2020

SJ
Scott J.
08/24/2020
Great service, honest people
I've been using this repair shop for a few years now and I feel like I'm always taken care of for a fair price.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/25/2020

Donald S.
07/24/2020
Getting us back on the road
We were having problems with our 2005 Toyota, and called to get it in we were able to get it in the next day. The Auto Staition found the problem and gave us our opitions. We were back on the ropad the next day.
Thanks Don and Leslie Smith
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/24/2020

We are so happy we could help.
It cost us a little more to have a shop full of master techs but it is so cool when it comes to the majic they can do.

AP
Anna P.
Toyota Matrix
06/20/2020
My trustworthy, go to shop but different experience this time
I love this shop so much, even though I moved farther away I still always bring my car here for regular maintenance and anything that comes up in between the regular stuff. My only concern this most recent time was the fact that none of the staff were wearing masks! That was definitely a little surprising to see at least the office staff not have COVID prevention measures on, I wasn't too concerned about what protection the mechanics were wearing as they have all sorts of protection anyways. But that is the only reason I did not give my usual 5 star review this time.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/23/2020

Anna,  Thanks for reaching out to us.  We are always open to critique, and in this case it was well deserved.  We have a policy in place to try and protect everyone, including using an industrial grade sanitizer on ever car but had got complacent on the masks.
We have had several meetings on the subject and the employees have agreed to be consistent with their masks.
Thank you for taking the time to point this out.

Donald S.
05/19/2020
Happy with The Auto Station
We have been having the Auto Station doing our maintenance on our 05 Toyota and they cost are affordable
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/29/2020

Michael D.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Michael said this business did a service he did not ask them to do after the call and he got charged more for it. He would not recommend this business for service if they are not going to do the service they are asked to do.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/29/2020

We were sorry to hear about the confusion.  I know we did try to help you with the bill and would still love to assist you in the future if the opportunity presents itself.

04/21/2020
Great staff, just wrong diagnosis
Great great staff! I was given a recommendation for a new motor on my truck, 8,000 dollars to git'r done so I got affairs in order had a motor sent from out of state, install to be done in the springs. Couldn't afford the 3k install quote from the auto station.
Upon trucks arrival at mechanic he looks at it for awhile and goes bro, you no need motor.
So instead of new motor... all I needed was a ford factory oil sender unit, the one placed in the truck was a crappy aftermarket piece,, got the truck fixed for 100 bucks!! Still will continue my business with auto station
However if you get a huge quote..... never hurts to get a second opinion from another shop
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/22/2020

We will all keep our fingers crossed the low oil pressure light stays out with just the switch.  If it doesn't we are still here and more than happy to help.