07/22/2021

Honda Ridgeline
07/16/2021
Driver side window repair
Driver side window repair

I was OK with picking the car up a day late yet I know it was due to parts.

Unfortunately after picking the car up the remote control key control would not work.

I did call Kevin and we are going to review

ZE
Zeke E.
Dodge Dart
07/07/2021
Awesome first time experience
Great customer service and explanation. They honored the discount mailer even though I didn’t have it in hand. Classy , clean operation and accommodations. Apollo helped pass the waiting time. I will be a return customer.
Thanks!

Donald S.
05/25/2021
Check and repair brakes
We are very happy with how fast the repairs were done .
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/07/2021

While our goal is to always deliver five star service we do sincerely appreciate the kind words.

05/10/2021
Good to deal with and get vihicle in and out
Good honest advise on my options
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/11/2021

04/30/2021
great job
Good shop
Good people
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/06/2021

While our goal is to always deliver five star service, we do appreciate the kind words.

HV
HECTOR V.
Acura 3.2TL
04/28/2021
Money pit
I was really appreciative of the honesty and care that was given about a car that I recently purchased. While it wasn't the news I wanted to hear, it was nice to know that there is still a business that was more interested in giving hard truths rather than taking money. The next vehicle I purchase I will definitely be bringing it by for the pre purchase inspection rather than just trusting and hoping for the best.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/29/2021

Hector, I am glad we were able to help you in a tough situation.

Donald S.
04/02/2021
Repairs on 05 Toyota
Once again the estimate was right on.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/09/2021

03/17/2021
motor runs after leaving the shop
Still running around
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/18/2021

While our goal is to always deliver five star service we do appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

02/02/2021
i got my fix
When my auto needed it, it got the right fix
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/04/2021

While our goal is to always deliver five star service we do appreciate the review.

02/02/2021
Pickup service
Picked up truck and got battery replaced .
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/02/2021

While our goal is to deliver Five star service, we sincerely appreciate the review.

GM
Greg M.
01/07/2021
Courtesy and professionalism
Oil change was done promptly
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/20/2021

Greg, Thanks for coming to see us again...

WR
Willie R.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
12/08/2020
My Range Rover is as finicky as my diet. The quality of work done has been exceptional, over the years. The staff has gone above and beyond to make my experience comfortable. So when my whip starts acting out, I know where to go. Thanks guys. Peace
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/08/2020

Willie, While we may not be able to help much with the diet, we are thrilled to have you trust us with the Range Rover.

PJ
Pam J.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
11/21/2020
Customer friendly—service advisor was helpful.
I felt that Brett McClure was upfront and honest in determining what repairs my car needed and even though it was somewhat expensive to get all the recommended repairs done ($3,200), I felt I would have more peace of mind with a car less likely to have a breakdown because all the needed repairs were done. My car has over 140,000 miles on it and had not had any major work done on it in a while.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/23/2020

While our goal is to always deliver five star service we do sincerely appreciate your kind words.

Sandy C.
Jeep Renegade
11/04/2020
Friendly customer service. Very knowledgeable
Went in for oil change.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/04/2020

Sandy, While our goal is to always deliver five star service, we sincerely appreciate your review.