AP
Anna P.
Denver, CO
Toyota Matrix
06/20/2020
My trustworthy, go to shop but different experience this time
I love this shop so much, even though I moved farther away I still always bring my car here for regular maintenance and anything that comes up in between the regular stuff. My only concern this most recent time was the fact that none of the staff were wearing masks! That was definitely a little surprising to see at least the office staff not have COVID prevention measures on, I wasn't too concerned about what protection the mechanics were wearing as they have all sorts of protection anyways. But that is the only reason I did not give my usual 5 star review this time.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/23/2020

Anna,  Thanks for reaching out to us.  We are always open to critique, and in this case it was well deserved.  We have a policy in place to try and protect everyone, including using an industrial grade sanitizer on ever car but had got complacent on the masks.
We have had several meetings on the subject and the employees have agreed to be consistent with their masks.
Thank you for taking the time to point this out.

Donald S.
05/19/2020
Happy with The Auto Station
We have been having the Auto Station doing our maintenance on our 05 Toyota and they cost are affordable
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/29/2020

Thanks,

Michael D.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Michael said this business did a service he did not ask them to do after the call and he got charged more for it. He would not recommend this business for service if they are not going to do the service they are asked to do.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/29/2020

We were sorry to hear about the confusion.  I know we did try to help you with the bill and would still love to assist you in the future if the opportunity presents itself.

Littleton, CO
04/21/2020
Great staff, just wrong diagnosis
Great great staff! I was given a recommendation for a new motor on my truck, 8,000 dollars to git'r done so I got affairs in order had a motor sent from out of state, install to be done in the springs. Couldn't afford the 3k install quote from the auto station.
Upon trucks arrival at mechanic he looks at it for awhile and goes bro, you no need motor.
So instead of new motor... all I needed was a ford factory oil sender unit, the one placed in the truck was a crappy aftermarket piece,, got the truck fixed for 100 bucks!! Still will continue my business with auto station
However if you get a huge quote..... never hurts to get a second opinion from another shop
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/22/2020

We will all keep our fingers crossed the low oil pressure light stays out with just the switch.  If it doesn't we are still here and more than happy to help.

AK
Alan K.
Nissan Xterra
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Alan said that he got what he needed and he was satisfied.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/26/2020

Alan, I am glad we could help.

Mazda Tribute
10/19/2019
Very friendly and knowledgeable
They did a great job on the alignment. I put new tired on so I needed the work done. The only problem was the car was done and pulled to the front of the building and they told me it was done 20 minutes later.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/29/2019

We have passed your concerns on to the staff and will try to be more expeditious next time.

RT
Rick T.
Broomfield, CO
GMC Vandura Special
10/09/2019
Great service... But delayed
Left vehicle for over a week and it was ready a day later than promised, pushing back my tour schedule
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/09/2019

Rick,  We are so sorry for not having your vehicle done when you expected it.  We must have misunderstood the day you wanted your car ready.
Sincerely,

RA
Rick A.
10/02/2019
Very proficient. Fairly friendly place, will come again if have problems.
Technician was very thorough in reading error codes on my '07 prius. He explained everything to me in detail, and what needed to be done in fixing the problem.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/03/2019

While our goal is to always deliver five star service we sincerely appreciate your kind words.

Kathy B.
Colorado
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Kathy said she would recommend the business for service.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/04/2019

Kathy, While our goal is to always deliver five star service, we sincerely appreciate your recommendation.

RD
Rich D.
Colorado
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Rich said there was an issue with the original quote the business gave him. It ended up being about $140 off. The price ended up going up because it was a different part that they needed. He added he would have liked if they stuck with their quote. They are great people and do great work.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/16/2019

Rich, Thanks for the feedback.  We always do try to keep with our origianl estimates.

GT
Grace T.
Mazda Tribute
08/08/2019
Corrected problem with air conditioner.
My air conditioner was repaired and up to now it’s working fine. Have no complaints
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/09/2019

Grace, While our goal is always to deliver five star service, we do sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave us the review.

Jacob B.
Jeep Compass
05/14/2019
Great Service, but at a price
Overall service was great, and they got the work done within 24 hours. The entire staff is very friendly. Any work I've had done there, i've never had to go back due to an issue with their work. Although I did not get quotes from other shops, the pricing on parts paid and parts quoted for seems extremely high compared to available pricing on OEM stock parts you can get online or at a local parts store.

Also, I came in to replace a TPMS sensor (tire valve with electronic pressure sensor), and because my low pressure tire light was coming on because of it or because the tire pressure on that tire was low. But when i retrieved my car, the low tire pressure light was still coming on. To be fair, it did go off after driving for 6 miles, but it seems like that would be something they'd want to make sure cleared by driving those 6 miles themselves.

So for quality service, I strongly recommend them. But you might call around for quoting on parts pricing.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/15/2019

You are correct we should have driven the 6 miles ourselves to get your TPMS light to go out.

Broomfield, CO
GMC Vandura Special
04/18/2019
great customer service
the agent at intake was great and provided me with options for repair & inspection
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/18/2019

While our goal is always to deliver five star service, we do appreciate the great review.

Janet S.
12/04/2018
They rushed to get my Lexus alternator replaced to fit my work schedule. I was called to discuss pricing before any work was done. Courteous employees. Jamie made sure I was satisfied.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/05/2018

Thanks for allowing us to service your, new to you, Lexus.  We always love getting a new customer.

JOE F.
Littleton, CO
Toyota Avalon
12/04/2018
Friendly
Staff is very friendly and helpful.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/04/2018

While our goal is always to give five star service we still sincerely appreciate the kind words and for you taking the time to leave the survey.