RT
Broomfield, CO
GMC Vandura Special
10/09/2019
Great service... But delayed
Left vehicle for over a week and it was ready a day later than promised, pushing back my tour schedule
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/09/2019

Rick,  We are so sorry for not having your vehicle done when you expected it.  We must have misunderstood the day you wanted your car ready.
Sincerely,

RA
Rick A.
10/02/2019
Very proficient. Fairly friendly place, will come again if have problems.
Technician was very thorough in reading error codes on my '07 prius. He explained everything to me in detail, and what needed to be done in fixing the problem.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/03/2019

While our goal is to always deliver five star service we sincerely appreciate your kind words.

Kathy B.
Colorado
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Kathy said she would recommend the business for service.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/04/2019

Kathy, While our goal is to always deliver five star service, we sincerely appreciate your recommendation.

RD
Rich D.
Colorado
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Rich said there was an issue with the original quote the business gave him. It ended up being about $140 off. The price ended up going up because it was a different part that they needed. He added he would have liked if they stuck with their quote. They are great people and do great work.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/16/2019

Rich, Thanks for the feedback.  We always do try to keep with our origianl estimates.

GT
Grace T.
Mazda Tribute
08/08/2019
Corrected problem with air conditioner.
My air conditioner was repaired and up to now it’s working fine. Have no complaints
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/09/2019

Grace, While our goal is always to deliver five star service, we do sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave us the review.

Jacob B.
Jeep Compass
05/14/2019
Great Service, but at a price
Overall service was great, and they got the work done within 24 hours. The entire staff is very friendly. Any work I've had done there, i've never had to go back due to an issue with their work. Although I did not get quotes from other shops, the pricing on parts paid and parts quoted for seems extremely high compared to available pricing on OEM stock parts you can get online or at a local parts store.

Also, I came in to replace a TPMS sensor (tire valve with electronic pressure sensor), and because my low pressure tire light was coming on because of it or because the tire pressure on that tire was low. But when i retrieved my car, the low tire pressure light was still coming on. To be fair, it did go off after driving for 6 miles, but it seems like that would be something they'd want to make sure cleared by driving those 6 miles themselves.

So for quality service, I strongly recommend them. But you might call around for quoting on parts pricing.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 05/15/2019

You are correct we should have driven the 6 miles ourselves to get your TPMS light to go out.

Broomfield, CO
GMC Vandura Special
04/18/2019
great customer service
the agent at intake was great and provided me with options for repair & inspection
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/18/2019

While our goal is always to deliver five star service, we do appreciate the great review.

Janet S.
12/04/2018
They rushed to get my Lexus alternator replaced to fit my work schedule. I was called to discuss pricing before any work was done. Courteous employees. Jamie made sure I was satisfied.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/05/2018

Thanks for allowing us to service your, new to you, Lexus.  We always love getting a new customer.

JOE F.
Toyota Avalon
12/04/2018
Friendly
Staff is very friendly and helpful.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/04/2018

While our goal is always to give five star service we still sincerely appreciate the kind words and for you taking the time to leave the survey.

11/20/2018
First time
Elise was wonderful! I’m satisfied with the work done. However waiting 30 minutes after my truck was done and pulled out front was VERY annoying. I understand you have to teach new people but it would be nice if it wasn’t done on your customers time. I was the only customer in the waiting area and It was excruciating listening to four employees talk while the one new guy stumbled through my paperwork. Not the best first impression. But I am thankful for how nice everyone was and how clean the customer area is.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/21/2018

You are 100% correct.  We should not have taken your time to train our new employee and we apologize.
Sincerely,

11/14/2018
Friendly atmosphere
My first time here. I dropped off my truck and they gave me a ride home. The front desk personnel were very courteous. The waiting area was very clean and the seating was comfortable. They don't rush to do a good job. I was called when the work on my vehicle was completed.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/15/2018

Gino, We appreciate your visit and hope to see you sometime down the road.

MJ
Matthew J.
Dodge Charger
11/12/2018
Auto Station
Staff were professional and friendly, would recommend to a friend
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/13/2018

While our goal is to always deliver Five Star performance we do appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

BL
Brooks L.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
10/26/2018
Problem Fixed
I had no brake lights and they fixed the problem same day but was twice as much as expected. They guarantee the results though. Everyone there was very nice too.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/30/2018

We are so sorry you had a problem and glad we could help you get it resolved.  All our new parts have a nationwide 3 yr/36,000 mile warranty so you are correct in say  we "guarantee" our repairs.
Thanks,

10/23/2018
Friendly. Convenient
The auto station had a great kids area for when you need to stick around while your car gets fixed. Also it’s easy to get an appointment in the staff was very friendly.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/24/2018

Thanks for bringing the family in for a visit.  The business and kind words are always appreciated.

Jamie M.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Jamie said the business is just short of perfect.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/24/2018

We will keep working to try and get perfect.

Myles H.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Myles said the business is good but not perfect. He would recommend it for service.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/24/2018

We will keep working to get closer to perfect.  If there anything I can help you with feel free to reach out to me personally, (303)789-9988

CV
Chandramouli V.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Chandramouli said the business was very expensive.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/24/2018

While we do try to keep our costs down as much as we can we know with highly trained technicians and factory parts we aren't always the cheapest in town.  We will always try to keep our costs down as low as we can for you.

09/18/2018
Stay the Course
Your business is reputable and has fair/reasonable pricing.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/19/2018

Abe, Thanks for bringing your Tacoma into to us.

NC
Nick C.
09/05/2018
Oil Change
First time having my vehicle serviced at the Auto Station. Would recommend reminding the technicians to wipe the oil pan near the plug. Got home and had oil on the driveway. Had to make sure the plug was tight and wipe excess oil.

I forgot to ask about the AAA discount, but would be a bonus customer service point if the front desk would ask customers as a reminder.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/05/2018

Nick, Thanks for reaching out to us.  I used your example in today's tech meeting to remind the staff at the importance of always making sure we get residual oil off the bottom of the car and I apologize.  This is not acceptable and apologize for missing it.  If it works for you we would be happy to pressure wash the bottom of the engine.
On the AAA discount front, please mention it when you are in and we are happy to apply your discount to a future repair.

Alaouise M.
Honda Insight
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Alaouise said she would recommend this business.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/07/2018

Alaouise,  Thanks for the recommendation.