JJ
J R J.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
Honest
They are the only auto care center that has always been up front and not try to add anything extra
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/29/2020

We appreciate your loyalty.  Repeat customers and their referrals is what makes us.

Dan S.
Aurora, CO
Ford E450 Super Duty
06/26/2020
*update food truck break repair
Management did a great job resolving my issue

06/26/2020
Break repair on my food truck
Came in to get a break and oil change , ended up needing a little more work than I anticipated but that was ok. All maintenance was done well. After several correspondences, I was informed that my truck was done but I was unable to pick it up until the next morning. While they new my truck needed to be plugged in ordered to keep my coolers running (which I assume they did while they were working on it) as well as after confirming that it would be plugged in overnight by the gentleman in charge of my repairs.
When I picked up my truck the next morning it was not plugged in and all of my food was spoiled costing me hundreds of dollars in addition to what I already paid them .break work was fine but I will not be recommending them to anyone unfortunately
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/29/2020

Dan,
We dropped the ball on this and I apologize.  We should have found a way to keep your truck plugged in and will make that up to you.  The check for the food was dropped in the mail this morning.

We do a lot of fleet business and we know to meet their unique needs and will make sure we do much better in the future.

Once again we apologize.

Michael D.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Michael said this business did a service he did not ask them to do after the call and he got charged more for it. He would not recommend this business for service if they are not going to do the service they are asked to do.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/29/2020

We were sorry to hear about the confusion.  I know we did try to help you with the bill and would still love to assist you in the future if the opportunity presents itself.

Brian M.
02/29/2020
Engine Troubles Addressed Promptly
My car issues had been very frustrating but things seem to be working well now. They asked to bring it back immediately to see if they could determine what was going on with the engine. When I brought it back they went over it with a fine toothed comb and reset a number of things. So far so good. Thank you for taking the time to address my concerns. I appreciate your prompt response and determination to make things right.

02/29/2020
Continuous trouble with engine replacement
You replaced my engine and then the gear shift wasn't working. Told me it was wear, when there had been absolutely nothing wrong with it before I brought it in. Now it's super stiff which is hard on my right arm due to an injury. Then when I came back and told you that there was something wrong with the engine you didn't even check the engine. You tried to make it do what it was doing for me. When you couldn't get it to do that, you didn't even look. I was told to come back when it was doing it all the time. A week or so later it was "doing it all the time" when my car died in the middle of Kipling Street on the way to an important meeting. You paid for the tow. Thank you for that. Your service person who called about my car after you looked at it gave me an explanation about how the engine could have gotten water in it that made no sense. The engine was misfiring, which was something I said when I first brought it back but no one listened. I was so angry by this point I had to have my husband call and talk to him because I didn't trust myself to be civil. I was told a cylinder went out due to water in the engine and had to be replaced. My husband tells me they told him that my ignition coil was what got replaced. We made a fuss about why an engine cover wasn't installed with the engine and suddenly one appeared after the last repair. The question remains that if you had put the cover on as required would this have happened. Regardless we had to pay to fix it. I have not been this angry in a very long time. My car still doesn't run right. The engine runs rough and sounds like there may be another problem similar to the last. I'm not car savvy, but I know when my car isn't working right. I know when something is wrong. I wasn't listened to. I felt dismissed until the car broke down in the middle of the road. It shouldn't have come to that. In addition, I don't know how many times I gave my phone number to your service person but he still kept contacting my husband every time instead of me - with the exception being the last time it was in and he gave me an answer that didn't make sense. None of this should have happened. I expected that when you got the engine you were going to put into my car you would check it over and make sure it was good to put in. It doesn't look like you did. Then I was ignored until I was stranded in Wheat Ridge. I'm not happy with the service and treatment I received. I have not yet decided if I am going to bring the car back to have it looked at again for the engine. Until this repair the Auto Station had been a reliable shop to take our cars to.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/09/2020

Thanks you So much for bringing your car back in so we could get this resolved for you.  Your patronage is greatly appreciated.

Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 04/21/2020

Thanks Brian and know we are here if we can help.

Chevrolet Aveo
12/07/2019
Expedient service
I love this auto mechanic shop. I know my car is getting repaired properly, and at a fair price.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/09/2019

Thanks,

Nissan 240SX
08/10/2019
Dont know if techs are certified but it doesn't seem like it.
Waste of money.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/12/2019

I know receiving bad news about our cars is never easy.

Our techs are fully certified.  We have Master ASE Certified Technicians

From what I understand they were able to diagnose and issue with a timing chain you tried yourself?

Sometimes major repairs like this are better left a certified professional to avoid engine damage.

If I can help in any way please feel free to reach out to me.

Volkswagen Passat
03/14/2019
Outrageous Prices
Over $200.00 to do a diagnostic check?! Seriously?
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/15/2019

While we do initial diagnoses without charge, including pulling fault codes for check engine lights, there are times where specific tests need to be run to get to the bottom of the problems.  When this happens we always stop and only run the tests if it is something the customer feels comfortable doing.  We understand on a high mileage car a $200 investment may not make sense.  If I can help you personally please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Littleton, CO
Buick LeSabre
02/20/2019
Service fine - part price felt excessive
I was not happy with the estimated cost of future repairs. Brakes were done 6 1/2 months earlier and they are worn down already after 596 miles. Estimate seemed very excessive to do the same repair again. I have recommended several people to get their service done here and all of them were pleased. I don't feel I can continue to make recommendations. I was never disappointed prior to this visit.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/21/2019

Hopefully our offer helped to correct this.

Aurora, CO
11/20/2018
Generous review
There was a time when just looking to see what the problem is was free or very inexpensive. Not only did i have to pay for this allot more than expected I would have had to pay for them just to return it to the original condition. Which due to the condition of the vehicle could not be done. I was not told of this before hand. Knows a little about cars I don't think 2 rounds of diagnostics were at all necessary.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/21/2018

We take pride in doing a free inspection on every car and many times we can diagnose a car without our customer ever having a bill.  In this case we did need to disassemble the right side of the engine to determine the internal failure and did give you the option before we did the disassembly.
We always try to keep costs in line but internal engine damage sometimes takes diagnoses dollars.

11/20/2018
First time
Elise was wonderful! I’m satisfied with the work done. However waiting 30 minutes after my truck was done and pulled out front was VERY annoying. I understand you have to teach new people but it would be nice if it wasn’t done on your customers time. I was the only customer in the waiting area and It was excruciating listening to four employees talk while the one new guy stumbled through my paperwork. Not the best first impression. But I am thankful for how nice everyone was and how clean the customer area is.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/21/2018

You are 100% correct.  We should not have taken your time to train our new employee and we apologize.
Sincerely,

Joe M.
11/13/2018
Worst Experience
I had brought my car here spent over 1400 to fix it up...first brought it back home it didn't start back up they towed it said they fixed it that they forgot to put back on a screw near the battery ...I took it home then it still wasn't starting I had to find my own way to get it there it was a struggle...I kepted my car there about a month or longer they couldn't find the problem I took my car home after a while then it started over heating worst Experience finally today had to junk my car I was sad and hurt lost out on the money I spent.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/14/2018

I am so sorry you had to give up on your Impala.  I know it had a lot of miles, with a little over 190,000 and we were doing what we could to help keep it on the road for you.  There is a good chance the stop leak you added helped to lead to some of the overheating problems and we recommend customers avoid using it for future reference.

GP
Grant P.
10/29/2018
Return trip required
After service I was headed home and the clutch linkage cane apart in the midst of a construction zone. After the tow home I found the conection had popped apart and I was able to put it back together. It only cost me the tiw fee to get it out of the road. I received a call that not every thig else had been reassembled on the vehicle and had to make an additional teip for correction.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/30/2018

We are sorry to hear about your experience and are more than happy to look at your truck to see if this is something we can help you with.

Mike P.
Ford Expedition
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he was very disappointed with the service. The business had his vehicle for two and a half days. During that time, one of the tail lights was broken. He stated that the business said it was his fault and took no blame for the damage.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/26/2018

When we find a broken item you removed our options are very limited.  We assure you if we break and item we are always happy to replace it.  We wish you the best.

CV
Chandramouli V.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Chandramouli said the business was very expensive.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/24/2018

While we do try to keep our costs down as much as we can we know with highly trained technicians and factory parts we aren't always the cheapest in town.  We will always try to keep our costs down as low as we can for you.

BG
Bob G.
Colorado
Toyota Avalon
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Bob said that the business got the issue resolved and everything is great.

02/06/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the business didn't fix his battery and when he goes too fast he hears a noise from his vehicle that was not there before.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/09/2018

Bob,  I am sorry to hear you are having problems.

Is there a time you can bring the car in for us to take a look at it for you?