Chevrolet Aveo
12/07/2019
Expedient service
I love this auto mechanic shop. I know my car is getting repaired properly, and at a fair price.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/09/2019

Thanks,

Nissan 240SX
08/10/2019
Dont know if techs are certified but it doesn't seem like it.
Waste of money.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/12/2019

I know receiving bad news about our cars is never easy.

Our techs are fully certified.  We have Master ASE Certified Technicians

From what I understand they were able to diagnose and issue with a timing chain you tried yourself?

Sometimes major repairs like this are better left a certified professional to avoid engine damage.

If I can help in any way please feel free to reach out to me.

Volkswagen Passat
03/14/2019
Outrageous Prices
Over $200.00 to do a diagnostic check?! Seriously?
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/15/2019

While we do initial diagnoses without charge, including pulling fault codes for check engine lights, there are times where specific tests need to be run to get to the bottom of the problems.  When this happens we always stop and only run the tests if it is something the customer feels comfortable doing.  We understand on a high mileage car a $200 investment may not make sense.  If I can help you personally please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Littleton, CO
Buick LeSabre
02/20/2019
Service fine - part price felt excessive
I was not happy with the estimated cost of future repairs. Brakes were done 6 1/2 months earlier and they are worn down already after 596 miles. Estimate seemed very excessive to do the same repair again. I have recommended several people to get their service done here and all of them were pleased. I don't feel I can continue to make recommendations. I was never disappointed prior to this visit.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/21/2019

Hopefully our offer helped to correct this.

Aurora, CO
11/20/2018
Generous review
There was a time when just looking to see what the problem is was free or very inexpensive. Not only did i have to pay for this allot more than expected I would have had to pay for them just to return it to the original condition. Which due to the condition of the vehicle could not be done. I was not told of this before hand. Knows a little about cars I don't think 2 rounds of diagnostics were at all necessary.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/21/2018

We take pride in doing a free inspection on every car and many times we can diagnose a car without our customer ever having a bill.  In this case we did need to disassemble the right side of the engine to determine the internal failure and did give you the option before we did the disassembly.
We always try to keep costs in line but internal engine damage sometimes takes diagnoses dollars.

11/20/2018
First time
Elise was wonderful! I’m satisfied with the work done. However waiting 30 minutes after my truck was done and pulled out front was VERY annoying. I understand you have to teach new people but it would be nice if it wasn’t done on your customers time. I was the only customer in the waiting area and It was excruciating listening to four employees talk while the one new guy stumbled through my paperwork. Not the best first impression. But I am thankful for how nice everyone was and how clean the customer area is.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/21/2018

You are 100% correct.  We should not have taken your time to train our new employee and we apologize.
Sincerely,

Joe M.
11/13/2018
Worst Experience
I had brought my car here spent over 1400 to fix it up...first brought it back home it didn't start back up they towed it said they fixed it that they forgot to put back on a screw near the battery ...I took it home then it still wasn't starting I had to find my own way to get it there it was a struggle...I kepted my car there about a month or longer they couldn't find the problem I took my car home after a while then it started over heating worst Experience finally today had to junk my car I was sad and hurt lost out on the money I spent.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/14/2018

I am so sorry you had to give up on your Impala.  I know it had a lot of miles, with a little over 190,000 and we were doing what we could to help keep it on the road for you.  There is a good chance the stop leak you added helped to lead to some of the overheating problems and we recommend customers avoid using it for future reference.

GP
Grant P.
10/29/2018
Return trip required
After service I was headed home and the clutch linkage cane apart in the midst of a construction zone. After the tow home I found the conection had popped apart and I was able to put it back together. It only cost me the tiw fee to get it out of the road. I received a call that not every thig else had been reassembled on the vehicle and had to make an additional teip for correction.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/30/2018

We are sorry to hear about your experience and are more than happy to look at your truck to see if this is something we can help you with.

Mike P.
Englewood, CO
Ford Expedition
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he was very disappointed with the service. The business had his vehicle for two and a half days. During that time, one of the tail lights was broken. He stated that the business said it was his fault and took no blame for the damage.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/26/2018

When we find a broken item you removed our options are very limited.  We assure you if we break and item we are always happy to replace it.  We wish you the best.

CV
Chandramouli V.
Englewood, CO
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Chandramouli said the business was very expensive.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 09/24/2018

While we do try to keep our costs down as much as we can we know with highly trained technicians and factory parts we aren't always the cheapest in town.  We will always try to keep our costs down as low as we can for you.

BG
Bob G.
Colorado
Toyota Avalon
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Bob said that the business got the issue resolved and everything is great.

02/06/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the business didn't fix his battery and when he goes too fast he hears a noise from his vehicle that was not there before.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/09/2018

Bob,  I am sorry to hear you are having problems.

Is there a time you can bring the car in for us to take a look at it for you?

VV
Vicente V.
Hyundai Tiburon
08/05/2017
Definitely not specialist, They did transmison work and now I have to hire someone else to finish the job. I dropped over 4.500 in that shop never again.
High priced, just for claiming being specialist. Can't even finish a job right. Don't know how to order the right part etc... Never going back. They took me .
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/15/2017

Vincente, We are happy to help if there is something we can do.  I sent you an email and tried your phone several times.  Please feel free to contact me personally.

LEE S.
Littleton, CO
Mitsubishi Eclipse
03/30/2017
Mitsubishi Eclipse
When the vehicle was returned there were vacuum lines not hooked up and the egr was not connected. The egr gasket and nuts are missing.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/31/2017

Lee,
Thanks for taking the time to respond to the Sure Critic Survey. We know when a car gets to the end of its life and a diagnosis of an engine being worn out is given it is never easy for any of us.  While the vacuum line you are seeing is one that is no longer needed, the EGR gasket is something we would be more than happy to help you with.
We also are more than happy to help you with a Used Car Inspection as we all go through the process of saying good bye to this car and helping you find a great one to replace it with.

Don S.
Acura RDX
03/26/2017
AC working, but no Navigation and grease stains in car
I took my car in to get the AC repaired and left with the Navigation not working and grease stains in the car.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/27/2017

Don,  Let me start by apologizing for getting a grease stain on your car.  Even on a big job like this it shouldn't have happened and I am sorry.
On the Navigation, I thought this was discussed, but we would be happy to pick up the car and get it cleaned and get the Navigation set.
Brandi also mentioned a concern with a Friends and Family discount and that did get applied,  Elise took 10% off of the labor and did $75.00 off the part.
Please let me know what I can do to help.
Al

Matthew B.
Lexus ES 350
02/21/2017 Category: Service
Matthew said the price to repair the alternator in his vehicle was too expensive.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/22/2017

Matthew, As I recall, our price we quoted was much lower than the other shops you had looked at and we went ahead and rechecked your complete electrical system and charged your battery for free.  I hope you understand we can’t compete on price with someone who works out of their garage at home. I am happy to hear your family friend was able to save you some money doing the repair in his garage.