Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BJ
Bruce J.
11/02/2017
A+ company
My husband and I have been using Turco's for many years. We trust their expertise and count on them to give us the straight deal and not do work that is not necessary or needed. Their pricing is fair and I feel they are a company we can trust. Keep up the good work Turco's.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/03/2017

Hi Melissa. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a  great review.
I'll pass it on to the guys.
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

KD
Ken and Jean D.
BMW 750i
10/27/2017
Professional service, on time delivery
This repair shop delivers. Expert in diagnosis and repair at reasonable cost.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/30/2017

Hi Ken and Jean.
Thanks for the 5 stars.
See you soon.

Katie B.
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Katie said they are always on time.

Jean F.
Chehalis, WA
10/20/2017
The Best
Went in for an oil change and their tech caught something important. Went ahead and had them do the additional service, but I never felt pressured. I’m glad I did as my gas mileage immediately improved!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/21/2017

Thanks Jean for taking time to write a great review.
Its always encouraging to us.
I'll pass it on to the guys.
Hope to talk soon.

KP
Kevin P.
10/19/2017
Trust and Professionalism
Pure and simple...........THIS is what you want from any repair facility.Trust and Professionalism.
Will always come HIGHLY recommended!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/19/2017

Hello Kevin.
It's always nice to see you when you come into the shop.
Thanks for the kind words. I'll pass it on to the guys.

Chris B.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/19/2017 Category: Service
Chris said he was concerned with the price.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/13/2017

Hi Chris.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving.
Talk soon.

CF
Craig F.
Olympia, WA
Mazda Tribute
10/18/2017
Fast and Professional Service
We were out of town and our car broke down. Turco's Automotive was extremely helpful in diagnosing and fixing the problem. We had our vehicle back and running great the next day. The personal attention and excellent work was greatly appreciated.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/19/2017

Hi Craig.
Thanks for the kind words. It was great seeing you guys after all this time. Tell everyone that Audrey and I say hello.
God bless.

DT
Dick T.
Acura 3.5RL
10/17/2017
Great brake job
I appreciate the prompt & personal service @ Turco's!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/17/2017

Hello Dick.
Thanks for the great review. I'll pass it on to the guys.
Your a good friend with a big heart.
See you soon.

DN
Dean N.
10/15/2017
Honest estimate, quick service (faster than promised), friendly folks!
As always, Joe Turco's Automotive delivered the quick, dependable service I needed to get my car back to my wife for her use. Joe never tries to upsell me or talk me into anything. Just delivers the goods time after time. That's what makes him my go-to mechanic. Thanks, Joe!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/16/2017

Thanks Dean, for letting us work on all your car through the years.
You've always been a great customer.

EB
Ed B.
Acura RSX
10/02/2017
Very pleased with service and customer car. Thanks!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/03/2017

Hi Ed. Thanks for letting us work on your Acura.
Thanks for the 5 stars.
Talk soon.

Rick R.
BMW 325i
09/24/2017
great service!
A friend recommended Joe Turco and I'm so glad he did. Joe's shop delivers great service at a fair price. I'll be taking all my cars to Joe in the future.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/28/2017

Hi Rick. Thanks for the great review. I hope you get a few more days with the top down.

KH
Ken H.
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Ken said Joe is always outstanding and straightforward.

Jim H.
09/17/2017
Local shop in the Harbor that knows what they are doing! Great service always!!
These guys and Joe are awesome! Fast service, same day as we brought in. Able to diagnose and repair the same day! in and out in 7 hrs for a faulty alternator assembly. So glad we have such competent mechanics locally that can handle any situation!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/18/2017

Hi Jim. Thanks for the kind words. I'll pass it on to Mitch.
It means a lot to us.
Talk soon. Joe.

Jack K.
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Roselyn. She said the business did excellent work.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/12/2017

Hi Roselyn. Thanks for the 5 stars. It means a lot to us.
Hope you enjoy the rest of the summer.

EP
Ellen P.
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Shanna. She said they did a very good job. She is thankful. Her mother bragged about how they found the issue so quickly. She was very appreciative and grateful.

Joan W.
Kia Soul
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Joan said she was happy with the business.

Deborah L.
Buick LeSabre
08/28/2017
Joe is always great to work with and the service is done in a timely manner.

Julie F.
08/26/2017
Excellent Service!
From start to finish the repair of our car was handled very professionally and with the utmost integrity. We were kept informed throughout the process, given options and we are very pleased with the outcome.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/27/2017

Hi Julie. Thanks for the kind words and recommending our shop.
Your feedback means a lot to all of us here.
Hope you have a great labor day.

Blake and Melissa B.
Ram Pickup
08/25/2017
Always helpful
They squeezed me in to the schedule, gave me a very upfront quote and diagnosis, and were able to get the work done quickly. I always appreciate experience with Turco's
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/26/2017

Hi Blake. Thanks for the great review. Hope you enjoy the rest of this summer. Thanks again for the kind words. Joe

RF
Richard F.
08/22/2017
Professional, Honest, Under Budget!
Turco's Automotive is the most professional independent automotive shops that I have ever used in the past forty years. Joe's grasp of the work to be done, diagnostics and estimate were very exacting and accurate. In addition, work that the Honda dealership indicated was "necessary" was dealt with in a manner that reduced the final cost by over twenty percent. Without reservation, I recommend Turco's Automotive to anyone who seeks good mechanical expertise and work, with a reasonable cost. As a newly arrived resident of Gig Harbor, I am reminded by this experience of the value one may find within a smaller, more personal geographic region.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/22/2017

Hello Richard. Thank you so much for those encouraging words.
I'll pass it on to the guys and welcome to Gig Harbor.
Hebrews 10:23-25