RP
Rich P.
Cadillac DTS
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Rich said he was really satisfied with the work they did and how quickly they discovered the problem.

Jack H.
Fox Island, WA
05/10/2021
Turcos goes above and beyond. (again)
Joe and his team have exceeded my expectations again. They remain my go to for auto repair needs. They most recently fixed a real bugger of a problem with my older Dodge pickup that I feel a lot of other garages would have thrown in the towel after a couple of setbacks. Mix that persistence, dedication and desire to win with a friendly Mom and Pop type atmosphere and you have a mechanic you can trust with any problem. When I brought them a job they couldn't get to, Joe referred me to my next go to guy for transmissions and differentials. I could not be happier with the results I continuously receive from this garage. Highly recommend.

GR
Greg R.
05/06/2021
Quality work and Joe is fair about his charges. He also backs his work. He hires good technicians.He does not have the equipment to service recharging AC on late model cars using the new Freon.

BV
Brett V.
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Brett said the service is great, they got the vehicle done ahead of schedule.

CR
Chris R.
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Chris said able to get in and out timely manner. Honest Repairs. Quick Turnaround. Communication was excellent.

Kevin M.
BMW M3
04/10/2021
Honest Joe!
Joe is honest and will help you and your car.

GS
Greg S.
Chrysler Sebring
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Greg said they did a great job and Joe took good care of his wife's vehicle.

VR
Vick R.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Vick said always on time, has good recommendations, fair pricing, and great service.

DF
Dominique F.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/24/2021
Superior service
High recommend Turcos Auto. I was blown away by the service and Joe’s diligence of insuring I understood what was happening at all times. Communication, efficiency and turn over was top of the line.

Turcos has earned my loyalty and continued business, no question.

Joe & Lori B.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
03/12/2021
Johnny on the spot and above and beyond every visit!

MK
Mike K.
03/11/2021
Only shop I take my car.
Recently had some work done on my 94 Toyota, and these guys did a wonderful job. Brakes, bearings, fix a oil leak, service. They always take the time to do the little extras that means a lot to me. If your looking for a honest do what they say for what they say shop, check out Turco's.

Nissan Xterra
03/04/2021
Perfect
Perfect service and communication. Couldn’t be happier. Will be the mechanic I use for all my needs.

LO
Louise O.
03/04/2021
Fast and great service
I left my Tahoe with problems and Joe and his crew got right on it and had it back to me in one day.

KR
Ken R.
Ford Expedition
03/02/2021
98 explorer
I would highly recommend this business to anyone. The work is super, fast, and priced right.

AW
Andie W.
Lincoln LS
02/26/2021
Very efficient and professional
Joe was very explicit and complete in his inspection and repair of my vehicle.