Honda Civic Si
10/27/2020
Trustworthy and Thorough
Thank you for keeping my 15 year old car in good running order! It’s wonderfully reassuring to drive it, knowing that you all have checked everything out and all the parts are freshly oiled.

10/25/2020
STARTER WAS A NONSTARTER
Great work and quick to get my car back on the road the very next day. I was able to get my car dropped off, fixed, and picked up with as little interaction as possible which is nice during these pandemic days.

John B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/14/2020
Car prep
Road trip once over.Great advice and service!

Reg C.
10/09/2020
Quick service and great communication!
Turco’s got my truck in same day as inquiry and completed work next day.

Jim B.
10/09/2020
Honest repair shop in Gig Harbor.
Took my 2002 Ford Explorer in for repairs to the heater blower motor and blend door actuator. Work was done quickly at a fair price. I highly recommend Turcos Automotive fo your maintenance and repair needs.

PF
Paul and Jill F.
10/08/2020
Honest and Fair
Customer focused
They’ll do the job and do it right

Tana B.
10/06/2020
Once again..Joe and his crew hit a home run!!!.
Honest, friendly, cost saving, efficient service.

AV
Al V.
Ford Expedition
10/05/2020
My Ford Expedition broke down in Gig Harbor, I live in Puyallup. Joe from Turcos went and got my car from where it broke down and got it in his shop. Replaced my alternator and charged battery. Got me back on the road rather fast.

Duke P.
Ford Expedition
10/02/2020
Honest repair
I really appreciated the honest straightforward approach to repairing my vehicle suspension. They gave me several options and help me walk through what would be best for my family and our car. Then they quickly did the work and it looks great.

Jay M.
Bremerton, WA
10/02/2020
Regarding Turco Auto Repair
Joe is a professional with real experience and insight. I have relied on his skills and found him to be consistently accurate,
affordable and fast. If you are looking for a diagnostic and repair business to service your vehicle/vehicles, I would recommend him.
He is trustworthy and that is a rare commodity these days!

Justin B.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/29/2020
Great service and people
went in expecting dealership prices for not as great work turns out they are fairly priced and do amazing work highly recommended

09/25/2020
My car lost power and check engine light went on. I drove straight to the shop, and they fixed my car immediately. Great job.

Moritz B.
Volkswagen Routan
09/24/2020
Prompt, thorough, friendly. Love Turco’s.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Thanks for the great review Moritz! We are glad to have you as a customer.

Have a wonderful Fall,

Joe and the Crew.

EL
Eric L.
Always trustworthy.
Joe is an honest man who does great work.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Thanks for the 5 star review Eric! Glad we could help you out with your tail gate yesterday.

Have a wonderful Fall

Joe and the Crew

Matt C.
GMC Acadia
Great shop.
Timely work at a good price. Great service from front office staff as well.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Thanks for the 5 star review Matt! We look forward to seeing you in the future for scheduled maintenance.

Have a great Fall,