Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

04/18/2019
Reliable
Called and got right in
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks for the 5 star revview Louise! We are glad to hear you are satisfied with our service and hope to see you again in the future.

Have a happy easter!

ND
Nichole D.
04/18/2019
Superb customer service
Joe was great to work with. I felt like he actually cared about my car 🚗 I normally don’t trust mechanics because of prior experience with other mechanics but I feel that I can have a good relationship with Joe when it comes to the care and maintenance of my car. Turco’s Automotive came highly recommended by friends.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/18/2019

Thanks Nichole for the 5 star review! It means a lot to us to earn your trust. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Happy Easter!

Joshua T.
Meridian, ID
Saturn VUE
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said the business did a good job. They got it done before he left town and he drove ten hours home the day after they did the work and it was great. They saved him.

Jeremy D.
Lakebay, WA
Dodge Durango
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said the staff very communicative, they kept him well informed and the service was thorough.

Jermy R.
Seattle, WA
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Jermy said the staff was patient, and provided great customer service.

Jean F.
Onalaska, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
04/08/2019
A/C, new belts
I live about 100 miles away but I make sure that Turco’s automotive looks at my car at least once a year. Even though it’s an older model, I have confidence in it because they take such great care of me. I’ll be back

Jullie S.
Volvo XC70
04/07/2019
Honest, professional
We had just purchased a used vehicle and brought it to Turco’s Automotive to be checked over to make sure it was road worthy for long distances. Joe was very knowledgeable, personable and honest! After diagnostic check the car had some serious problems that would be very expensive to repair!! With Joe’s expertise the conclusion was the expense was way over the value of the car. I was able to take the vehicle back the dealer with all the backup paperwork to show the issues with the car, who make this purchase right. Thank you Joe!! Would recommend Turco’s Automotive to anyone needing car maintenance done!!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/08/2019

Hi Jullie. Thanks for the 5 star review and the kind words. We're glad that we could be of help and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Have a wonderful April!

Tammie M.
Turcos is great
I recommend Turcos to anyone who wants an honest and reliable place to take your car. I would not think of going anywhere else.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/26/2019

Hi Tammy! Thanks for the 5 star review. It's wonderful knowing we are your first choice for vehicle maintenance. Hope you have a wonderful spring!

Jerry C.
Fox Island, WA
Repairs , inspection & warranty
Takes good care of my car, gives you the details and I find that good details is most helpful to be well informed. I do recommend to my friends.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/26/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review Jerry! It's wonderful knowing you trust us and refer your friends to us. We look forward to seeing you again and hope you have a wonderful spring!

Thanks again!

Angela M.
Honest mechanic!
Took my car in for an oil leak caused by a different mechanic, found the problem quickly and was not overcharged. My car running great now.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/26/2019

Thanks Angela for the 5 star review. We're glad to hear that your happy with our service and that your car is running great now!

Have a wonderful spring!

James W.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
03/20/2019 Category: Service
James said that he would definitely return to the business and definitely recommend them for service.

CG
Cathy G.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Cathy said everything went well with her service. The staff really helped her out and everyone was great. She appreciates it.

Mazda CX-9
03/19/2019
Great experience
First time there, was greeted by the owner and even got a ride back home. Joe was very clear in explaining what needed to be done, and why. Work was completed on time and was even a little bit less than quoted. I'll definitely be back.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/19/2019

Hi Peter. Thanks for the 5 stars. It means a lot to us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Have a great spring!

Doug M.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Doug said he liked the service at this business.

PL
Pat L.
Saturn SL
03/06/2019
Thank you for great service. Everyone there is friendly and I can always rely on on a job well done.

03/05/2019
Great work and service

Kent B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/05/2019
Reliable, trustworthy, reasonably priced, honest
Turcos did a brake job replacing everything. Yes, brakes that bad. Noticed a clicking sound when I drove the car after brake job. Took it back, Turcos without hesitstion or hassle looked at it discovery a defective brake hub assembly. Replaced it. No charge. Nice not to get attitude or hassle.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Kent. We're glad to hear you're satisfied with our service.

Hope you have a wonderful March!

DK
Dargo K.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Dargo said Joe did a very good job. Everything went well and he is very satisfied.

GN
George N.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
George said they are confident in all that they do.

WM
Warren M.
02/23/2019
Joe is great at explaining what the problem is and what they need to do to find the answer. His work is always as promised and he does not try to OVER sale things that are not needed. Honestly and integrity are outstanding.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/24/2019

Hi Warren. Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great feedback. It means a lot to us. See you next time.
Joe and the gang.