MO
Michael O.
Olalla, WA
11/19/2020
Prompt, friendly and high quality work!
Prompt, friendly and high quality work!

ZF
Zach F.
Olalla, WA
Volvo V70
Always a great experience
Always do their best to keep me informed of any issue with my vehicle, and do their best to fix it. Staff is professional and very accommodating.

VW
Vern W.
Lexus GS 400 Luxury Perform Sdn
11/19/2020
Great knowledge of older cars.
This shop has been giving me great service going on 3 years now. Fair and honest. I am pleased to recommend them for all auto service needs!

John B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/14/2020
Car prep
Road trip once over.Great advice and service!

Reg C.
10/09/2020
Quick service and great communication!
Turco’s got my truck in same day as inquiry and completed work next day.

Jim B.
10/09/2020
Honest repair shop in Gig Harbor.
Took my 2002 Ford Explorer in for repairs to the heater blower motor and blend door actuator. Work was done quickly at a fair price. I highly recommend Turcos Automotive fo your maintenance and repair needs.

PF
Paul and Jill F.
10/08/2020
Honest and Fair
Customer focused
They’ll do the job and do it right

Tana B.
10/06/2020
Once again..Joe and his crew hit a home run!!!.
Honest, friendly, cost saving, efficient service.

AV
Al V.
Ford Expedition
10/05/2020
My Ford Expedition broke down in Gig Harbor, I live in Puyallup. Joe from Turcos went and got my car from where it broke down and got it in his shop. Replaced my alternator and charged battery. Got me back on the road rather fast.

Duke P.
Ford Expedition
10/02/2020
Honest repair
I really appreciated the honest straightforward approach to repairing my vehicle suspension. They gave me several options and help me walk through what would be best for my family and our car. Then they quickly did the work and it looks great.

Jay M.
Bremerton, WA
10/02/2020
Regarding Turco Auto Repair
Joe is a professional with real experience and insight. I have relied on his skills and found him to be consistently accurate,
affordable and fast. If you are looking for a diagnostic and repair business to service your vehicle/vehicles, I would recommend him.
He is trustworthy and that is a rare commodity these days!

Justin B.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/29/2020
Great service and people
went in expecting dealership prices for not as great work turns out they are fairly priced and do amazing work highly recommended

09/25/2020
My car lost power and check engine light went on. I drove straight to the shop, and they fixed my car immediately. Great job.

Mercury Mountaineer
08/20/2020
Engine light
Brought it in for an engine light problem the problem still exist after $1,100 and was told that I need to burn out fuel and also my ABS light was on never was told he also charged me $300 to fix my radiator hose which broke again in 2 weeksI tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and go back to him I would never go back to him again.

08/18/2020
Good service, no COVID precautions
I was happy with the timeliness and the service itself. What I wasn’t happy with was the complete lack of safeguards with respect to COVID 19 precautions. Not a single mask in sight inside a small office with multiple employees. I guess it’s ok if they are related, but I’m not.

Displaying 1 Review