Chuck C.
01/08/2021
Close to home. Fairly quick repair.
I had the front brake rotors turned. The final charge was 26% more than the quote. I still didn’t think that the charge was unreasonable. I was advised that the the air filter should be changed and was asked if I wanted to change it or would I like him to do it. I said you go ahead and change it. The air filter retail should have cost $80.00. That would leave $33.94 for install. It’s a trip to the auto parts store (or delivered) and about two minutes to change. I should have done it, my bad.

Gig Harbor, WA
08/18/2020
Good service, no COVID precautions
I was happy with the timeliness and the service itself. What I wasn’t happy with was the complete lack of safeguards with respect to COVID 19 precautions. Not a single mask in sight inside a small office with multiple employees. I guess it’s ok if they are related, but I’m not.