Kia Sedona
08/12/2020
This is the store I trust
This is my first time to be in Turco. Joe gave me the professional answer quickly and accurately,he fixed my car with a very good price,they also checked my car and found an issue,Joe fixed it with the easiest but the best way. There is no add on sales,they are honest. I will recommend this shop to my friends.

Mickey C.
08/11/2020
Thorough and friendly service
Great customer service with a complete overview of my car’s condition. Requested oil change and a need to trace an oil leak. Timely estimate with explanation and detailed information regarding the oil leak and that new brakes were needed (I knew that but had forgot to have them checked out). They knew my car! Travels great now.

Mark S.
GMC Yukon XL
08/11/2020
Fair Price. Quick.
Ready in 26 hours after I brought it in. Will use again.

Robert M.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/09/2020
They are honest and do great work. I am happy to have found them and will be a life long customer.

PF
Paul and Jill F.
08/03/2020
Honest and fair, Turco’s is the go to shop for auto maintenance

Ken M.
Mazda Tribute
07/31/2020
Best in Gig Harbor.
Fair price. Good service. Friendly staff. Will definitely use as my mechanic for my 2 cars. Joe is a great guy. Thanks.

07/27/2020
Trustworthy care
Great experience at Turco’s - able to get my car fixed same day with trustworthy care. They took the time to explain the problem, the necessary repair and kept me updated on the process. Reasonably priced as well. Recently moved here so happy to find a place to have take care of my car.

Charles B.
07/22/2020
Responsive, knowledgeable, efficient & flexible!
In my case, I was allowed to pick up my vehicle after closing time!

Kent B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/22/2020
Customer care
Took vehicle in for an oil change. They again went beyond and checked car out for other problems. Found that Brake light switch was out and they replaced it. I had no idea I was driving around without brake lights. Thanks Turco Automotive!!!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 07/22/2020

Hi Kent. Thanks for the great review. See you next time through. Joe.

Marie G.
07/16/2020
These people are polite, prompt, thorough, accurate and reasonably priced. The price quoted for the service was correct for an inspection of a car with over 200,000 miles. What was found was reasonably priced so I will be returning next week to finish what is needed. That was my choice, they could of finished today. Thank you for your flexibility!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 07/22/2020

Hi Marie. Thanks for the kind words. Hope your dogs feeling better. Joe.

Mike & Wendy S.
07/15/2020
Auto Safety Check
Turco Automotive is always thorough and gives us confidence that our vehicles are in good operating order after we have a service done there.

Jennifer S.
Olalla, WA
Acura MDX
07/12/2020
Friendly, Quick Service
I dropped off my Acura MDX for it's 150,000 mile maintenance. The service turn around was quick. The office staff was polite. All in all it was a pleasant experience.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 07/22/2020

Hi Jennifer. Sorry for the late response. Thanks for the 5 stars. Hope you have a great summer. Joe.

Dawn L.
Fox Island, WA
Nissan Pathfinder
07/07/2020
Honest!! Family Owned
We take both our cars to Joe and have always been treated great. Our daughter came for a visit and went to pick up our car yesterday after a oil change. She asked why we go there for a oil change and not just a Jiffy lube etc. We explained that we can always trust Joe and know that the cars are getting the best care. The cost is reasonable and we know when we hit the road the work was done right.

Thanks Turco Family
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 07/07/2020

Hi Mike. Thanks again for the grear review and all the kind words. See you next time. Joe.

GL
Gary L.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
07/01/2020
Awesome service.
Joe does a fantastic job. He is local guy and very honest. Support your local businesses
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 07/07/2020

Thanks Gary. Glad we can keep your little bug on the road. See ya next time.
Joe.

Lauren M.
Dodge Charger
06/30/2020
Dependably Great!
Joe and staff are always so wonderful with our vehicles! Quick scheduling, quick repair, honest, fair pricing, and my favorite, KIND! Jumped around different Mechanics without preference for 6 years, and have faithfully gone to Joe now for a year. Highly Recommend!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 07/01/2020

Hi Lauren. Thanks so much for the great review and trusting us with your cars.
Hope you have a great 4th and we'll see you next time.
Joe.