Robert M.
03/29/2020
While I was surprised at how much work was needed everything they did was necessary and I am very pleased with their work. I've taken both my vehicles to turco's in the past year each time they have done an excellent job and have only had the vehicle for a day or two. They are roughly 15% more expensive than the previous place I had gone for similar repairs but from looking at my invoice and seeing the work they have done, the money was spent on better parts, which is well worth it to me.

David L.
Jeep Cherokee
03/11/2020 Category: Service
David said that the staff are good friends of his, he is treated well and satisfied with the work that he requests to be done.

Mr./Ms. S.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/10/2020
Conscientious, thorough, price well w/out cutting corners
Turcos is great about figuring out service needs and coming in with as good a price as possible. They respond immediately, are thorough and professional. They are on top of the maintenance schedules for my car. I have no complaints about any aspect of their service.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/10/2020

Hi Joy. Great review. Thanks for taking the time to write it. See you next time. Joe.

Mike S.
03/06/2020
Fast service
Our car would not start. Joe gave me some pointers on what to do to try to start it. They worked.
Joe then insisted that we bring the car in for an inspection. By the end of the day the car had been inspected and a new battery installed.
One day service was appreciated.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/10/2020

Hi Mike. Thanks for letting us work on your Honda. Hope you have a great spring and thanks for the 5 stars.

RK
Ron K.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
02/28/2020
Considerate
Willing to go the extra mile to help.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/04/2020

Hi Ron. Thanks for the 5 stars. See you next time. Joe.

Ken M.
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Ken said everything was done professionally and efficiently with this business.

Jacob B.
Pontiac Sunfire
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said the service was reliable.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/19/2020

Hi Jacob. Thanks for the 5 stars. See ya next time around. Joe.

LL
Lorraine L.
02/11/2020
Great mechanics
Thanks for the service for my car. Appreciate how fast it was and how fair your price was, will see you beforeI have to get across the country again
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/15/2020

Hi Lorraine. Thanks for the 5 stars.  We look forward to seeing you again.
Joe and the Crew.

Kevin M.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/04/2020
Joe's the best! Just take your car/truck to him and find out.
Always honest and can trust him to give me a straight answer.

Ken M.
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Ken said they were awesome. He said he was able to get in right away and his vehicle was finished the same day.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 01/31/2020

Hi Ken. Thanks so much for the great review. See ya next time.

SE
Steven E.
Hyundai Tucson
01/16/2020
Very quick service. They will point out furture problem areas and explain if its an immediate fix or can wait for service later.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 01/16/2020

Hi Steven. Thanks for trusting us with your cars and thanks for the great review. We really appreciate it.

Dawn L.
Fox Island, WA
01/14/2020
honesty
A family owned business that stands behind honesty and quality!!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 01/15/2020

Hi Dawn. Thanks for the kind words and the 5 stars.
See you next time.

Joe K.
01/08/2020
Superior service, as always
As usual, my experience with TURCOS AUTOMOTIVE was exceptional. This time it was rear brakes for my 2015 Subaru outback. But Joe has also kept my 23-year-old Mazda Miata running ever since we moved to gig Harbor in 2003. His service is personal, professional, thorough and timely. Thanks again, Joe
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 01/13/2020

Hello Joe. Thank you so much for the kind words and the 5 stars.
See you next time.

Bob H.
Cadillac SRX
01/02/2020
We had a sudden problem with our car-it was barely running. We took a chance and drove directly to Turco’s. They were able to diagnose, order the part and fix our car very quickly. So grateful! Thank you Turco’s!!!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 01/03/2020

Hi Bob. Thanks for the great review. It was fun working on your car like a pit crew. Glad we could help.
Joe and gang.

Jeff P.
Port Orchard, WA
12/29/2019
Good service I can trust
I brought my wife's car in to have it checked for a fluid leak. They suggested an overall checkup, which made sense. They found the leak, and recommended the repair.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 12/30/2019

Hi Mr. Jeff. Thanks much for the great review. Hope you and your car get taken car of at dealer. Feel free to have them call me if I can help.
Thanks and have a happy new year.