Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review 32 minutes ago

Murray P.
Plymouth Barracuda
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Murray said he liked Joe. The employees were good and competent. He enjoyed the camaraderie. He stated he felt appreciated as a customer.

LE
Lester E.
Port Orchard, WA
Honda Ridgeline
05/17/2018
Returning Costumer, that says it all.
Found Turco's last year, after wife's Honda Ridgeline died at the Bank in Gig Harbor. Were I was returning a lost bank card & ID I found the day before. I've just moved into area from out of state an had absolutely no references about were to service my Vehicles at. I located Turco's by Yelping auto service, they pretty much were the closest Shop at the time. What a piece of good fortune that turned out to be.
After having truck towed there, I was really at their mercy (we have all heard stories about unscrupulous Shops)
As it turned out it was a pretty minor part replacement at low cost.
I found Joe to be very personable an his integrity to be top notch (plus my Wife likes him Too, LoL). Which is why we choosen Turco's to service my Wife's Truck, which they have since then.
Yes I would recommend them!
A Satisfied Costumer
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/25/2018

Hi Lester. Thank you so much for such a great review. Hope you guys have a great summer.
Talk soon.

CR
Chad R.
University Place, WA
Ram Pickup
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Chad said the staff did a good job.

Jim R.
Fox Island, WA
Isuzu Trooper
05/10/2018
He's the man!
Joe is as honest as the day is long. Great staff also.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/11/2018

Thanks Jim.I'll pass this on to the guys.Have a great day.Joe.

BW
Brooks W.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
05/09/2018
Honest, thorough, respectful, fast service
They took good care of my Astro van, if I were local I would take my business to Joe every time. Thanks again
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/11/2018

Hi Brooks. Thanks for the kind words. Please stop by if your ever on your way through. Hope your keeping a journal of all your travels.You can write a book some day.Joe.

Douglas D.
BMW 740iL
05/02/2018
My New Garage
I just moved here from Tennesse and my car died at the intersection of Point Fosdick and Olympic. Coolant problems and oil leak. I was towed to Turco's as was recommended by a friend. I'm always nervous around mechanics and car salesman as you never know if honesty is a priority to them. Well, Joe quickly eased my mind and Doug and Mitch fixed some pretty major problems for a very fair and reasonable price.
Turco's is my new garage and I feel confident my car and my peace of mind are in good hands.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/07/2018

Hello Douglas.
Thank you so much for the great review. I'll pass this on to the guys. It was so fun talking with you about the old country and the Turco name.
Arrivederci.

KV
Ken and Carol V.
04/30/2018
Turcos rocks
Excellent service. Fair prices. Attention to detail.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/30/2018

Hi Ken and Carol. Thanks for the recommendation.
You guys have always been great.

Kevin M.
Chevrolet Suburban
Kevin
Great job!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/28/2018

Hello Kevin. Thanks for trusting with all your cars over the years.
You and Dana are great people.
Bring that new BMW over sometime.

Rick R.
04/26/2018
Thank you Joe. I can always count on Turco’s Automotive for great service and a fair price.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/28/2018

Hi Rick. Thanks for the kind words and the 5 stars.

Joe and Sandy H.
Kia Optima
Peace of Mind
I have had work done on my car a number of times and always have received prompt thorough service.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/28/2018

Hey you guys. Thanks for the 5 stars. Sorry we didn't have more time to look at all the pictures of your mission trip.

GG
Gretchen G.
Chrysler Aspen
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Gretchen said she loves the business. She always gets the best treatment and the best service there. They are very fair with their prices, they follow up, and they care about their customers. They explain the service so she can understand and really do their homework to find out how to explain things the best way. They don't try to con her into doing something on her vehicle that she doesn't need. The owner is honest, straightforward, and he runs a great business. She holds him in the highest regard and that won't ever change.

James W.
04/21/2018
Honest, fair price, quick
I highly recommend Turco's.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/28/2018

Hello James and Susan. Thanks again for the high marks.

GN
Gary N.
Lexus LS 400
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the service was just perfect, everything he wanted to be done was done and the business went above and beyond.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 04/16/2018

Thanks Gary. I'll pass it on to the guys.
Talk soon.

AG
Allan G.
04/08/2018
Good honest people
When you take your car to Turco’s automotive ou know your in good hands. It will be done right and everything is communicated before work is done. No surprises.

FB
Fred B.
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Fred said he would recommend this business for service.

DN
Dean N.
03/26/2018
Joe is always great about responding to emergency situations and taking action in a timely manner.
I hit Joe with an emergency brake situation early Monday morning, and asked for a "trip inspection" and general checkup, along with an oil and filter change. Somehow he accomplished all this in one day, done by 4 that afternoon. Several other needs were noted and fixed. I have absolute confidence that Joe will never try to upsell me or recommend any repair that isn't needed. He's a man of integrity, and I trust him - that's why he's my one and only repair shop! Thanks, Joe! I know that every penny's worth of work was needed and done right. =o)
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/26/2018

Hi Dean.
Thanks so much for the great review.
Thanks for helping teach Andrew music at school.

KL
Kristof L.
Tacoma, WA
Honda Accord
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Kristof said the employees did a quick diagnosis. They fixed his vehicle the next day and it was done in a timely manner.

Tom S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/21/2018
best shop in gig harbor
another great job

Jimmy B.
03/15/2018
Feels like working with family
After taking my truck to another shop (because Joe wasn't open on Sat and it fit my schedule...Nothing against him) and getting horrible service and NOT getting my ujoints replaced like I asked I took it to Joe.In and out and excellent service...I'll never take my car or truck anywhere but here...I work on my own stuff when i can but he is absolutely marvelous...
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/18/2018

Jimmy. Thanks for the kind words and the 5 stars.
Have a great spring and just let us know when you need any other work.

Leanne S.
Washington
INFINITI FX35
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Leanne said she always goes there because Joe is great. She would rather go there than to a dealership.