Dawn L.
11/11/2020
Honest honest
They are honest, dependable and reasonable priced! I trust Joe
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/12/2020

Thanks for the kind words. You two are great. Hope you enjoy the holidays. Joe.

Jennifer S.
Olalla, WA
Acura MDX
11/03/2020
I dropped off my car early in the morning and it was done by mid morning. I appreciated the friendly and prompt service.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/03/2020

Thanks Jennifer. See you next time through. Thanks again for the 5 stars. Joe.

PB
Pat B.
11/03/2020
Great Personal Service
Joe and team are great. Knowledgeable, reasonable and customer centric. Recently Joe dropped my truck off at a nearby body shop, offering to do so without me asking.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/03/2020

Hi Pat. Thanks for the 5 stars. See you next time through. Joe.

LH
Leslee H.
Nissan Xterra
11/02/2020
I am pleased
I was so pleased that I was able to get my car in to be looked at quickly. Very nice people, location and building. It was my first visit and I will be come back.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/03/2020

Hi Leslee. Thanks for the great review. Look forward to seeing you again. Thanks. Joe.

Honda Civic Si
10/27/2020
Trustworthy and Thorough
Thank you for keeping my 15 year old car in good running order! It’s wonderfully reassuring to drive it, knowing that you all have checked everything out and all the parts are freshly oiled.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/03/2020

Hi MaryEllen. Thanks for all the kind words and the 5 stars. See you next time. Joe.

10/25/2020
STARTER WAS A NONSTARTER
Great work and quick to get my car back on the road the very next day. I was able to get my car dropped off, fixed, and picked up with as little interaction as possible which is nice during these pandemic days.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/03/2020

Thanks so much for the great review. See you all next time. Joe

John B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/14/2020
Car prep
Road trip once over.Great advice and service!

Reg C.
10/09/2020
Quick service and great communication!
Turco’s got my truck in same day as inquiry and completed work next day.

Jim B.
10/09/2020
Honest repair shop in Gig Harbor.
Took my 2002 Ford Explorer in for repairs to the heater blower motor and blend door actuator. Work was done quickly at a fair price. I highly recommend Turcos Automotive fo your maintenance and repair needs.

PF
Paul and Jill F.
10/08/2020
Honest and Fair
Customer focused
They’ll do the job and do it right

Tana B.
10/06/2020
Once again..Joe and his crew hit a home run!!!.
Honest, friendly, cost saving, efficient service.

AV
Al V.
Ford Expedition
10/05/2020
My Ford Expedition broke down in Gig Harbor, I live in Puyallup. Joe from Turcos went and got my car from where it broke down and got it in his shop. Replaced my alternator and charged battery. Got me back on the road rather fast.

Duke P.
Ford Expedition
10/02/2020
Honest repair
I really appreciated the honest straightforward approach to repairing my vehicle suspension. They gave me several options and help me walk through what would be best for my family and our car. Then they quickly did the work and it looks great.

Jay M.
Bremerton, WA
10/02/2020
Regarding Turco Auto Repair
Joe is a professional with real experience and insight. I have relied on his skills and found him to be consistently accurate,
affordable and fast. If you are looking for a diagnostic and repair business to service your vehicle/vehicles, I would recommend him.
He is trustworthy and that is a rare commodity these days!

Justin B.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/29/2020
Great service and people
went in expecting dealership prices for not as great work turns out they are fairly priced and do amazing work highly recommended