Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PL
Pat L.
Saturn SL
03/06/2019
Thank you for great service. Everyone there is friendly and I can always rely on on a job well done.

03/05/2019
Great work and service

Kent B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/05/2019
Reliable, trustworthy, reasonably priced, honest
Turcos did a brake job replacing everything. Yes, brakes that bad. Noticed a clicking sound when I drove the car after brake job. Took it back, Turcos without hesitstion or hassle looked at it discovery a defective brake hub assembly. Replaced it. No charge. Nice not to get attitude or hassle.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Kent. We're glad to hear you're satisfied with our service.

Hope you have a wonderful March!

DK
Dargo K.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Dargo said Joe did a very good job. Everything went well and he is very satisfied.

GN
George N.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
George said they are confident in all that they do.

WM
Warren M.
02/23/2019
Joe is great at explaining what the problem is and what they need to do to find the answer. His work is always as promised and he does not try to OVER sale things that are not needed. Honestly and integrity are outstanding.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/24/2019

Hi Warren. Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great feedback. It means a lot to us. See you next time.

PT
Pam T.
Hyundai Tucson
02/20/2019
Job well done!!
I appreciate how they take care of their clients. I trust to do the best job and stand behind their work.

LC
Linda C.
Dodge Charger
02/20/2019
I have found the last car service shop I'll ever go to. The owner was great. He explained things to me. He helped to make reasonable choices. I absolutely highly recommend them to anyone.

KH
Kim H.
Bradenton, FL
02/19/2019
Amazing customer service!
Outstanding face to face discussion and explanations until I completely understood my cars issues. Never have I had better customer service and complete and honest explanations and such a great experience getting my car repaired. Will definitely go back!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/20/2019

Wow, what a great review! Thank you so much Kim. We look forward to seeing you again. Welcome to Gig Harbor!

We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

WL
Wayne L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/13/2019
New customer
Have known Joe for a while and trust him
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Wayne, your opinion means a lot to us.

Happy Valentines day!

AD
Amanda D.
Port Orchard, WA
02/07/2019
customer service thoroughness, and better than the dealership
My check engine light has been consistently on for seven years. I have been to multiple ford dealerships. Most tell me its a computer malfunction- it is throwing codes but nothing is wrong. You can replace the computer for 2,000 dollars or just deal with it. Ugh, the frustration~ then I went to Turco's automobiles. I am not an effusive person when it comes to mechanics. Normally they assume I know nothing (which I probably don't to be honest) but most take me for all i am worth. This was so not the case with Turcos. Joe spent 30 minutes talking to me about the issues with my car, and how they can be avoided. Then he promised me that if the check engine light came on he wanted to see it and understand the craziness. Needless to say, for the first time for seven years, the check engine light has not come on. I am shocked. Dismayed even that i believed the dealership. Even if it comes on in the next day (or two, or seven) I will know that Joe Turco has done better(and his prices oh so much cheaper) than any dealership. Oh yes, we will be coming back.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/13/2019

Hi Amanda. Wow thank you so much for all the kind words.
Its great to know you had such a positive experience.
Again thanks.

KT
Kim T.
Lexus GX 460
02/05/2019
Awesome experience
My experience with Turco's Automotive was first class from start to finish. I went in for an oil change and 100,000 mile check up. I felt like they documented the necessary work with backup to show their recommendations and went above and beyond by finding a significant factory recall.

Joe, Mitch and their team come with the highest recommendation.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/06/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review Kim! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Turco's Automotive.

Hope you have fun on your vacation!

Dave S.
Volvo XC90
02/05/2019
Fast & Fair
Coming from 38 years in the auto industry where I interacted with service departments (including my own) and individual technicians daily - I'd put Joe Turco in the top 3 I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Capable. Honest. No BS. Highly recommended!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/13/2019

Hi Dave. Thanks for the great review.
Talk soon and thanks again.

Nissan JUKE
02/04/2019
Very happy with service
Turco’s took good care of us and gave us an honest quote, then kept us in the loop and helped us get our car back in the road. Great service and nice people. Very lucky another mechanic referred us. Now we will keep going back.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review! It means a lot for us to earn your trust.

Have a wonderful Valentines Day!

Tana B.
01/31/2019
Always great service at a reasonable price
A-1 top quality auto service
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review Tanna. Hope to see you again, Have a wonderful Valentines day!

PL
Pat L.
01/31/2019
Prompt courteous service. Terrific at explaining what needs to be done. Fantastic staff.Highly recommend TURCO.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 01/31/2019

Thanks so much for the 5 star review, and for trusting us to work on your car.

Matt P.
01/28/2019
Duh
Always the best. So refreshing to trust someone with your car. It’s rare to not wonder if someone is yanking your chain when they tell you that you have an $800 issue. I’ve had $800 issues that harbor repair has found, and never once wondered if it was legit. I’ve had multiple $0 issues as well, that I thought were $800 issues.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 01/30/2019

Thanks Matt for the 5 star review! We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service, your opinion means a lot to us.

Joe and the crew.

GO
Gail O.
Mazda B2300
01/19/2019
Great care for older vehicles
My 1995 Mazda pickup (a dying breed) is well used but also well maintained thanks to Joe and his staff. I appreciate that Turco's Automotive cares for my work truck as much as they do for more modern and expensive transportation. A very personable shop!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 01/21/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review Gail! We are excited to hear that you are happy with our service.

Joe and the crew

Michelle B.
01/18/2019
Awesome service and very friendly
Wonderful service, treatment and great prices. Above and beyond my expectations! Way to go!!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for the 5 star Review Michelle! we are excited to hear you were happy with our service. It was a pleasure meeting you and working on your vehicle.

Hope to see you again in the future!

Joe and the crew.

Jeff and Joelle G.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/18/2019
Good, honest auto service and repair. Thanks
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Jeff and Joelle! your opinion means a lot to us and we are so glad to hear that you would recommend us.