EH
Eric H.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the service provided by this business was on time and within budget.

MT
Mark T.
Dodge Durango
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Mark said that the staff is fast, gets the work done on time and does a good job.

ND
Nichole D.
06/18/2019
Always a great experience!
Very satisfied customer. Work is always done in a timely, friendly manner. Thank you so much for all your help with my car.

Kent B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/10/2019
Not only fix problem but suggests additional work which may be needed that customer was unaware of additional problem
This is the third time I have employed their services. I have been most impressed each time. I went in for problem #1. They fixed it, but also examined vehicle and recommended additional matters which needed attention. They were not pushy and explained each recommendation. I was not aware of these additional problems. Estimated cost was provided and whether new repairs were of imminent nature or could be done at a later date. This full disclosure certainly established trust in their judgement and business practices. Nothing worse than having problem fixed only to have to return a week later for new problem which was noticeable at original fix of first problem. They fully explain and let you decide how to proceed now or at a later time. Very reputable. No needless repairs. I was very impressed. I will highly recommend Turco's Automotive.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/10/2019

Wow, what can we say other than thank you so much for the 5 stars and the kind words. It's wonderful that we were able to exceed your expectations and left you feeling warm and fuzzy. It makes us feel warm and fuzzy when we can give a customer their car back, so that they can ride around and enjoy their summer with their faithful companion riding along side them.

We hope you and Beau have a great summer! Happy fathers day!

Joe and Lori B.
Ford Expedition
06/07/2019
Reliable and willing to help
Joe and crew are the best.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5star review Joe and Lori. We are glad to hear you think we are the best, we think you're pretty great too!

Have a wonderful June, Happy Fathers day!

06/07/2019
Service knowledge and value
We like to get our service done here as we know they will give an honest assessment of the issues and fix things at a fair price.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. We are happy to hear that you trust us with your vehicle(s) and that you enjoy bringing us your car to us for maintenance.

have a wonderful June, Happy fathers day!

Ken and Kathy S.
06/05/2019
Simply the best
Been going to Turco Automotive for years. Everyone there is the best. They know their stuff and have always given us straight up diagnostics, straight up advise. Then they do only what they say needs to be done and call if they uncover an unexpected issue and get your permission before they proceed. Over the top "fair"!!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/10/2019

Wow, what a wonderful review. Thank you Ken and Kathy for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again when maintenance time comes.

Have a wonderful summer, happy fathers day.

Cadillac Escalade
06/04/2019
Amazing People
Did great work ,fixed her right up and now i have a car again, woot woot!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/04/2019

Hi Ryan. Thanks for the 5 star review! It's wonderful to hear you were satisfied with our work. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Have a wonderful summer!

SP
Sara P.
06/03/2019
Honest, quick service
My minivan's battery kept dying and my brakes needed fixing. They got my car in that day and finished up the next. They communicated at every point and were fair and honest.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/10/2019

Hi Sara Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review and the kind words. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Have a wonderful summer!

LP
Lisa P.
06/03/2019
Quality Service
I needed my AC replaced in my Chevy Tahoe. Turco's Automotive got my in right away, diagnosed and did all the work on my car within two days. Having two small children and needing a working vehicle, I greatly appreciate how fast they worked with me. They also put up with my nagging phone calls :)
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great 5 star review. It's great to hear that we were able to get your vehicle back to you in a timely manor.

Have a wonderful June!
You weren't nagging us, you can call us whenever you feel like it(:

Dawn L.
Fox Island, WA
Nissan Pathfinder
05/31/2019
Very honest and reasonable rates!!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review. We are glad that you are satisfied with our service.

Have a wonderful June!

Fox Island, WA
05/22/2019
Amazing Service
Extremely responsive and amazing service. Car is running great with new fuel pump. Fabulous and will visit again.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/23/2019

Wow, thank you for the 5 star review! It's wonderful to know that you are satisfied with out service and that the car is running great.

Have a wonderful summer, we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Dave S.
Kia Sportage
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the business is honest and they give him good advice, and they do great work.

Calvin and Dawn C.
Honda Civic Si
05/21/2019
An honest and trustworthy
An honest and trustworthy auto mechanic! Worth using to fix your vehicles
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/23/2019

Thanks Calvin for the 5 star review! It means a lot to us that we have earned your trust. We look forward to seeing you for future maintenance.

Have a wonderful summer.

Jan D.
05/20/2019
Do good work
Do good work. They’re honest and I think their price is fair
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! Your opinion means a lot to us. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Have a great summer!