Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jimmy B.
03/15/2018
Feels like working with family
After taking my truck to another shop (because Joe wasn't open on Sat and it fit my schedule...Nothing against him) and getting horrible service and NOT getting my ujoints replaced like I asked I took it to Joe.In and out and excellent service...I'll never take my car or truck anywhere but here...I work on my own stuff when i can but he is absolutely marvelous...
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/18/2018

Jimmy. Thanks for the kind words and the 5 stars.
Have a great spring and just let us know when you need any other work.

Leanne S.
Washington
INFINITI FX35
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Leanne said she always goes there because Joe is great. She would rather go there than to a dealership.

LF
Lori F.
Bellevue, WA
03/11/2018
Love this Shop!
Great shop! Honest, dependable & they know what they are doing!
I totally trust them & they do great work!
I drive from Bellevue to Gig Harbor & totally worth it!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/13/2018

Hi Lori. Thanks for taking time to write a great review.
I'll pass it on to the guys.
Thanks again.

BE
Bill E.
03/08/2018
Thanks Joe!
You replaced my noisy worn out front wheel bearings in time and under budget. My Toyota Tacoma is back to its nice smooth ride. Thanks!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/10/2018

Hi Bill.
Thanks for the great review.
I'll share it with the Doug and James.
Have a great weekend.

AH
Anne H.
03/07/2018
Helpful and professional
We took our truck to Turco's so could prioritize what needed to be done. They were quick, efficient, and very helpful and professional - we now know what we need to get done and a time frame. They even did one of the jobs for us and it came in under bid! Very nice people to work with!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/10/2018

Thanks Anne.
It's always fun to see you when you come in.
Thanks for the great review.
I'll pass it on to the guys.

Dave S.
Volvo XC90
03/03/2018
Thank you!!
Dave thinks you're the greatest since sliced bread! Thank you!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/05/2018

Hi Dave. Thanks for the great review.
Did you know that Otto Frederick Rohwedder of Davenport, Iowa, United States, invented the first loaf-at-a-time bread-slicing machine. A prototype he built in 1912 was destroyed in a fire and it was not until 1928 that Rohwedder had a fully working machine ready.

Mark H.
Sumner, WA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/21/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the business is great and they all treat him well.

Shaun H.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/19/2018
Happy 1st Time Customer!
I researched a variety of automotive service professionals in my area and Turco's had the best on-line reviews, so I thought I would give them a shot. My experience was top notch! I have an aging 2007 Pathfinder that I felt needed a tune up, but not sure on what. They did a great job diagnosing what was necessary vs. unnecessary and presented me with my options. Joe was great communicating the options and they did a great job on my vehicle. I'll be back for sure!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/20/2018

Hi Shaun. Thank you so much for the great review.
Thanks for the encouragement.
I'll let the guys know what you said.

QS
Quinn S.
Port Townsend, WA
02/18/2018
Was on the way to Oregon and noticed coolant leaking from the radiator. Turco’s got me back on my way a few hours later.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/20/2018

Hello Quinn. Thanks for the great review.
Have fun when your off road and stay safe.

GG
Gretchen G.
Chrysler Aspen
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Gretchen said she loves this business.

EP
Erin P.
Mazda MPV
02/15/2018
Great service, dependable, upfront with pricing and stands behind their work - A+++!
I've been going to Turco's Automotive for several years and have always been pleased with the fantastic service I have received. Joe is very easy to work with and is always upfront with pricing. He also stands behind his work which to me is a big deal! I have and will continue to recommend friends to Turco's Automotive.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/15/2018

Hi Erin. Thanks so much for giving us such a great review.
It's always fun when we get to talking. Thanks again for being such a great customer.

John C.
GMC Pickup
02/15/2018 Category: Service
John said he was really satisfied with the work done by the employees. The prices were good, the business was clean, and the personnel was very pleasant to work with.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/17/2018

Thank you John for the 5 stars. You'll need to bring your Pacer by so we can check out the flames.

Sharon S.
Fox Island, WA
02/11/2018
Super service!
Very accommodating regarding pick up and drop off, Joe educated me about my car's problems and they were fixed in a timely manner. Wish we had found them a little earlier instead of hopping around to different shops.

James W.
02/10/2018
Highly recommend Turco's
Honest and fair - I have 4 older cars. Turco's is doing a great job taking care of them. It is wonderful to have an honest mechanic.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/15/2018

Thanks James, for the great recommendation. You and Susan are great customers.

AH
Anne H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/04/2018
Great professional service!
We were referred to Turco's by a friend and couldn't be happier. We made an appointment, given an estimate of what needed to be done, and it was taken care of quickly and efficiently. We are happy we found them!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/05/2018

Hi Anne. Thanks for the high marks. We really appreciate it.
See you soon.

KD
Ken and Jean D.
BMW 750i
02/01/2018
Professional Service
Turco's Automotive continues to provide quality service with integrity.

Chris B.
01/27/2018
Superb
Came in late afternoon on a Friday with a bad oil sending unit. Joe and his crew were able to replace it and clean up a few other issues in less than an hour and a half.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 01/30/2018

Hi Chris. Thanks for the kind words. I'll pass it on to the guys.
We'll talk soon.

EF
Eric F.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/27/2018 Category: Service
Eric said everything went great.

Melanie H.
Port Orchard, WA
01/24/2018 Category: Service
Melanie said she liked the personalities of the staff members and the customer service they provided.

KV
Ken and Carol V.
Lexus ES 330
01/19/2018
Turcos Automotive
Great honest service with attention to details. Highly recommended.