OM
OSVALDO M.
Tomball, TX
05/24/2018
Excellent Work and Customer Service
Vic and Chris were great to work with. Very convenient to drop off my car and get a loaner to go back to work.

KD
Keith D.
Mercedes-Benz S550
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Keith said the business gave a good price, and they did good work.

MT
Michael T.
BMW 750Li
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Michael said this business took care of him as soon as he arrived. They found out what his vehicle needed.

Hello Michael,

Thanks for taking the call from our phone interviewer. We are glad your 750Li  was promptly taken care of, and we appreciate the 5 Star rating on our services.

Mohsin S.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Mohsin said the employees helped him out with his service. They provided amazing service. The work went smoothly.

Hello Mohsin,

Thanks for speaking with the company that follows up with our customers. We are pleased to know that you are satisfied with the work on Your Accord Coupe. We do appreciate your positive comments and the 5 Star rating.

FS
FARHAN S.
05/20/2018
Great work! Car looks new again!
Had a great experience at Vic's. Worked with Chris throughout the process and kept me well informed of their overall process and timeline. They delivered the car when they said they would and did a phenomenal job on my car. My car had significant damage to my bumper and had cracks in my tail lights, but they made my car look new again. I would definitely recommend going to Vic's for body work and will be recommending them to friends and family.

Hello Farhan,

Our team truly appreciates your taking time to review our services. Thanks for the 5 Star rating and your positive comments on our work. We love referrals and will take good care of anyone you send our way.

Margarita M.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Margarita said the business provided good service. The staff members were helpful and kept her updated on the status of her service.

Hello Margarita,

Thanks for taking the call from our service reviewer. We appreciate your favorable commentary on our being helpful and keeping you updated. The 5 Star rating is much appreciated.

RN
Raven N.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Raven said she received excellent service and every thing turned out great.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair

Thank you Raven for taking a call from our phone interviewer. Your response helps us to attract new customers, and we appreciate your favorable comments and a 5 Star rating.

LA
Luis A.
Conroe, TX
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Luis said the business was a good experience.

Hello Luis,

Thanks for taking a moment to answer our customer survey call. We appreciate your positive comments and the 5 Star rating.

MARC S.
04/29/2018
I get my fix on at VIC's
This is where you go for honest, competent car repair.

Marc,

It's always a pleasure to see the Spezzanos.  Thanks for your continued support and taking time out to rate us.

MILLICENT G.
04/27/2018
Accident repair
My vehicle was involved in an accident in a parking lot. I needed a bumper and tail light repaired and some trim replaced. Vic’s, as always, did an outstanding job on my vehicle. They delt with the insurance company when they did not want to pay for the repair to be done right. They made sure my vehicle was repaired as it should be and with quality parts. Vic’s has a standard of quality and they Never produce a low quality repair. Whenever they do a repair, you can be sure it is going to be a quality repair with a warranty on the work. They are a very honest and respectable business and I can and do highly recommend them.

Hello Millicent,

Your great review of our recent work on your vehicle is appreciated by our entire team here at Vic's. Thanks again for taking time to share your thoughts and help us assure new customers that we will do things correctly and deliver great service.

BP
BETH P.
BMW 128i
03/21/2018
Awesome -- honest service!
First time visit, i found them driving by looking for collision repair. Small dent was fixed the same day without repainting or damage. Looks good as new. Offered options to save me money and not for themselves. Courteous, picked me up and dropped me off as well.

Vic and team seem to do it all :) trustworthy

Hello Beth,

Thanks for the great review.We appreciate your kind words about our service and of course, the 5 Star rating.

LYNDA B.
Dodge Journey
03/21/2018
SO glad I found Vic's!!
The BEST alternative to any dealership service department. Extremely courteous staff, patient when explaining suggested repairs, and I never feel like they're just out for my money.

Hi Lynda,
Thanks for your kind words about our sevice. Referrals mean everything to us. The 5 Star rating is much appreciated.

IR
Imran R.
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Imran said they did everything he needed them to do.

Hello Imran,

Thanks for taking the call from our customer satisfaction company. Your 5 Star rating is important to us, and we appreciate your favorable report on our service.

RACHAEL S.
03/20/2018
Amazing Service
Fast, friendly service! Even loaned me a Benz to drive while mine was being repaired.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair

Thanks Rachael for taking a moment to review our services. We do appreciate your positive comments and the 5 Star rating. We are pleased that our loaner car worked out for you.

LJ
Liu J.
Texas
Nissan Rogue
03/20/2018 Category: Service
Liu said he would recommend this business for service.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair

Thanks Liu for responding to our caller and giving us a 5 Star rating. Much appreciated.

Vic, Chris and Joel

TT
tammy T.
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Tammy said she did not have any problems with the business. She did not have to wait a long time, and they got right to it.

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for taking a moment to answer our customer survey call. We do appreciate the 5 Star rating and thank you for your business.

Vic, Chris , and Joel

HN
HOWARD N.
03/05/2018
BMW Alignment
I was having some other service done at VIC and the technician noticed some uneven tire wear on my 328. I didn't have additional time that day but I returned to have the alignment done on this date. Service was performed on time and at a reasonable price. I will continue to return to this business and recommend them.

SCOTT B.
02/28/2018
Reliable, honest
Explanation of work was accurate...completed in a timely manner and well done

ARIEL M.
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/26/2018
Any issue on any brand or model, no problem. Great location,comfortable,great ambiance.
It is a really a peace of mind, knowing that Vic ,Chris and their great team are always ready to perfection , professionalism, it is one on one courtesy. Always having that continuous contactc
after any well done job on my vehicles. I definitely recommend VIC AUTO COLLISION & REPAIR , because their great experience in any Domestic or European vehicle it's second to none.
Doctor that will make you feel well again on the road.

Ariel,

It was good seeing you here the other day. Thanks so much for all your positive comments about our service. Our team really appreciates you for taking the time to rate us.

TE
Tobin E.
02/23/2018
They did it again.
Despite $1,700 (ouch), they are still the best I have found. I don’t even shop around. I feel confident they are fair and they get the job done right and deliver on time. My go to place.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair

Thanks Tobin for your continuing support. We really appreciate your taking the time out to rate us, and of course we appreciate your positive review and the 5  Star rating.