AP
Adalberto P.
Willis, TX
05/27/2020
Awesome Service
Glad I found this place, I am very pleased with all the work they did on my car. Very professional and courteous. Thanks guys for great work, I will be telling everyone about you guys.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 05/27/2020

Hello Adalberto,

We appreciate your taking time to rate our services. Your words mean everything to our team, and thanks for the 5 Star rating.   Vic, Chris, and Joel

T M.
05/22/2020
TOP NOTCH!!!!
Always deliver!!!! Everyone is super nice and knowledgeable, most auto repair facilities are sketchy to say the least, at Vic’s they are super honest and don’t ever try to up-sell you on things that are not necessary. Me and my family will always be loyal customers to Vic’s.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 05/22/2020

Hello T. Moolla,

Always good to hear from you. Thanks for the kind words about our team. I know they appreciate it and the 5 Star rating.     Vic, Chris, and Joel

05/22/2020
Transparency of mechanical problems and solutions
Patience explaining problems and solutions.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 05/22/2020

Thanks for the review We appreciate it     Vic, Chris, and Joel

Tina S.
Tomball, TX
05/21/2020
I just keep coming back!!
Ive been coming to this establishment for 4 years and the service is just phenomenal! I've gotten my BMW's repaired to Collison work. Vic is a man of his word and delivers! His manager Chris has been with him for a long time! I took my 2019 Alfa Romeo in to get a repair. Like always he delivers! My Stelvio looks perfect!!
Thanks Vic for taking excellent care of me and my vehicle!!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 05/21/2020

Thank you Tina for your kind words and loyalty. Always good to hear from you.    Vic, Chris, and Joel

JIM C.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/04/2020
2008 Ford Truck
Little did I realize my alternator would fail on Friday afternoon, after work and on my way home, all the way across town. Called Chris, he said bring in if I thought it would make it, he would send a wrecker to pick me up if it didn't. Got there, they changed it and on the way home by 6 pm. Great job, Thanks Guys.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 05/05/2020

Thanks for the great review Jim. I'm glad everythink worked out on a Friday.

Jordan H.
Mazda 3
04/24/2020 Category: Service
Jordan said the customer service was great however she thought was overcharged for general maintenance. Her vehicle looks great.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 05/01/2020

Hello Jordan,

Thanks for responding and giving us a review on your Mazda. We truly want our customers to feel they are not being overcharged and my hope is we get another chance to work with you, and I will see that there is some special discount arranged for you at that time. We really work toward total customer satisfaction, and occasionally miss the mark. Thanks for being candid with us.    Joel Gottlieb, Business Manager.

ARIEL M.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
04/23/2020
Great location, Friendly stuff giving you the right answers and suggestions to keep your vehicle running like a champ.Truly professionals.
Knowing and visiting VIC and CHRIS for many years,make me feel at home, knowing that the performance in my car every day gets better. Always with sincere and honest suggestions.
They will take care of you at anytime, any place any where !!!.
I will always recommended highly , never been disappointed.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 04/24/2020

Ariel,

Thanks for your great review and kind words about our business. I know our team is always glad to see you and they appreciate your praise. Stay healthy....Vic, Chris, and Joel

VA
VICKIE A.
Ford Edge
04/22/2020
Fast and personal service.
They took care of my problem, and personal very nice and polite
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 04/22/2020

Hi Vickie,

Thanks for taking a moment to review our service on your vehicle. Good words and a 5 Star rating are much appreciated by our team.    Vic, Chris, and Joel

JOHN K.
03/29/2020
Flawless Work - EVERY TIME!
Once again, the work provided was great. Everything was completed with speed, accuracy and at a fair price. I couldn't be happier with VIC Auto Collision & Repair, and our relationship. Thank you for always going the extra mile.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/30/2020

Hello John, Thanks for the great review on your BMW 5 Series service. Our team is always pleased to know they are living up to our standards and satisfying customers.

RL
Raymond L.
Texas
Chevrolet Corvette
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Raymond said they were good and fast.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/23/2020

Hello Raymond,

Thanks for taking the call from our customer follow up dept. Glad you're good with the work on the Corvette.

Mitsubishi Outlander
03/16/2020
Outlander
Vic's always does a great job on my car. The maintenance that performed on my car keeps it running smoothly and faster, :-).

I can't thank them enough for keeping my car in great shape.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/16/2020

Thanks for letting us know we are doing things correctly on your Outlander. It's always good to hear that we are doing our job to your satisfaction.     Vic, Chris, and Joel

Shane B.
Ram Pickup
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Shane said they did a good job and the price was fair.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/17/2020

Hello Shane,

Thanks for taking a moment with our customer follow up dept. We do appreciate the 5 Star rating and your comments about our work and pricing. Much appreciated.

Vic, Chris, andJoel

KD
KEVIN D.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/12/2020
I chose Vic based on the positive reviews online of many return customers. Chris at Vic was great to deal with, gave me a quick quote on repairing body damage and when my insurance company authorized the work, he took care of it quickly and kept me informed of my repair status. When I got my vehicle back, the work quality was excellent!! I highly recommend them!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/13/2020

Thanks for taking time out to review the service on your Equinox. Ouir team truly appreciates hearing that they fulfilled their committment and satisfied you. The 5 Star rating is meaningful to us.

DE
Daigle E.
Dodge Challenger
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Daigle said they called her when her part arrived and let her know when her vehicle was done.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/10/2020

Daigle,

Thanks for responding and letting us know everthing went well with your Challenger. Our staff appreciates the 5 Star  Rating, as it helps others know we are doing the work correctly.

NP
NELSON P.
Humble, TX
Volvo XC90
03/04/2020
Great service adviser - high five to Chris!
It is strongly believed that you care about your customers and their concerns hence, you have continuously gained my confidence with your service.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 03/05/2020

Hello Nelson, Thanks for the great compliment on our customer care, and thanks for taking the time out to rate us so highly. Our team truly appreciates it.