BR
Bob R.
06/18/2021
3rd time there, great service
New to area, needed service 3 times now in the last year, always professional and friendly, and have met short emergency deadlines for me. First choice in auto repair for us.

Jim D.
06/17/2021
They know what they're doing.
Reliable and complete the job in a timely manner.

AW
Amy W.
06/17/2021
Awesome local automotive business!!
The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Weissman is close to home and they have been in business a long time. I am so happy to support a local family run business!

KC
Kathryn C.
Whitefish Bay, WI
Chevrolet Suburban
06/16/2021
Great customer service! Knowledgeable and trustworthy!
Got me in quickly, addressed my issue and explained the situation and approach as well as some upcoming areas of concern to watch out for/plan for. Highly recommend!

Tim B.
Honest and Fair
Been using Weissman Auto for many years. They have always treated us honestly and fairly. They appreciate your business by taking great care of your car and make honest recommendations on repairs.

BJ
Bob J.
06/16/2021
Steering wheel shaking and pulling to the right
WA did an outstanding job only fixed what needed fixing and my 2009 odyssey rides like a dream after they rotated and balanced the tires.

KT
Karyn T.
Toyota Sequoia
06/15/2021
Trustworthy, caring, diligent service
My family has exclusively had our vehicles serviced at Weissman for 15+ years. We are treated with care and honesty with every visit. The work performed on our vehicles is professional and well done. Highly recommend!

MK
Mike K.
INFINITI M37
06/12/2021
Friendly, knowledgeable
Ryan is fantastic. He took time to thoroughly explain the issues, what he recommended now and what could be deferred. He worked hard to get my car done before the weekend

Mike D.
Very professional
Did a great job describing the work needed. Because my vehicle is 23 years old, I did not have them do the work, but will certainly come back.

Buick Encore
06/11/2021
Great explanation of options for addressing a problem I asked them to investigate. Got everything done during the day. Great service.

SJ
Sandra J.
Mequon, WI
Mercedes-Benz E350
Great Service!
Ryan & the team at Weissman are great to work with, they explained everything that needed to be done and the estimate was right on!
Thank you for doing a terrific job on my car!

NN
Nancy N.
Menomonee Falls, WI
Lexus NX 200t
06/10/2021
Everything was done promptly and they , like always did an excellent job.

Rick S.
06/10/2021
Dropped my car off unannounced with a window problem and it was repaired by the next day. I feel they always go out of their way to try to accommodate customers. As I have older high milage cars they seem to always work to keep cost as reasonable as possible and to always offer options to help decide on a repair. A well run family business that treat you right.

Menomonee Falls, WI
06/09/2021
People I can trust
They treat me right. My car old and need it to work. Tell me truth if I have issues and if I have concerns will look at and tell me if I have something to worry about or not.

Karen M.
Mequon, WI
Honda Civic Coupe
06/09/2021
You still totally rock
Every time I take my car in, I get good, reliable, friendly service at a reasonable price. What more could I ask for?