Linda S.
Acura MDX
04/07/2021
Timely service
I called for a appointment I was given the next day,Staff was courteous and friendly. I received a report with explanation. I would use the service again. I felt my business was appreciated.

03/29/2021
Great and Timely Service
Buddy and his mechanics are great. They are professional and won’t try to price gauge maintenance repairs. Their knowledge of maintenance issues especially for my Toyota ‘05 were greatly appreciated.

Thank you again for your assistance.

Best,

District Heights, MD
02/23/2021
Customer service
Customer service was wonderful, it was clean and very quiet in the waiting room last but not least I didn’t have to wait long for na oil change

TJ
Tianna J.
Scion iM
12/22/2020
They did a great job, as always.HIGHLY recommend
Buddy and his guys do a great job every time. I bumped into a curb and broke my tire sensor. After he gave me the total costs for fixing it, he waited for my confirmation to order the part I needed. Once the part arrived, he finished it in a matter of hours.

INFINITI G35 Coupe
12/18/2020
Car check
Oil change and winter check.

Pleasant experience.
Responsive, clear explanation of issues found and no surprise costs.

KW
Keisha W.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/16/2020
White's auto has been servicing my Toyota for years and I love the fact that they conduct a detailed inspection of my car. The staff is super friendly and professional and their service prices are better than dealership prices for the same level of service.

Bernard M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/24/2020
Attentiveness, Quality, Professional Service
Buddy,

I was impressed with your demeanor, promptness, Professionalism in addressing my issue.
I don’t have high expectations when I go into a repair shop, especially in these financial times but I thank you and White’s Auto for your service.

DA
Donna A.
02/12/2020
DonnaA
Very pleased with outcome of repairs as always,

BJ
Bert J.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/31/2019
Tire repair
The manager on duty was very pleasant and friendly. They not only took care of my leaking tire problem but they also noticed that my rear parking light needed to be replaced and took care of that too.

Laurel, MD
03/29/2019
Tire replacement
Carlos is awesome. He’s straight forward and gets the job done without making me feel I’m being taken advantage of. He speaks honestly and is realistic with their services and costs. I bought two new tires from Whites Auto and I their prices were better than pep boys and tires plus. I was in and out in under two hours.

12/17/2018
Last minute oil change
I called Saturday morning and they were able to fit me in at the last minute for an oil change before I went out of town. Such a blessing!

GB
Greg B.
Subaru Legacy
12/13/2018
GOOD SERViCE - NoT SO NiCE PARKING
Service is very good, but the parking can be a nightmare at times.

NT
Ngu T.
Upper Marlboro, MD
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Ngu said the service was good, but he didn't expect for it to cost so much.

WF
Wendell F.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Wendell said the service price was not what he expected. The employees were pretty nice. They were understanding.

Joseph M.
Hyundai Accent
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the staff was nice, friendly, and the work turned out great. He stated he thought the cost of the repairs were a little high.