Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
02/18/2019
Reliable, Timely & Economical Services
The repairs to my vehicle by Whites Auto only took a few hours to complete. Saving me a week’s delay in taking my car to the dealership and avoiding the huge markup, quoted by the dealer.

Diane P.
Toyota Yaris
02/16/2019
Honestly and customer service.
It's difficult to find honest auto repair shops but Whites auto repair will tell you what needs to be done and why it needs to be done. Honesty and customer service this good is hard to find.

Armalia B.
02/14/2019
Highly recommended
Comfortable, professional and honest environment. Highly recommend White's Auto Repair!

Bob S.
02/10/2019
Bob Shelby
Friendly, competent and fairly priced work

Lexus IS 250C
02/08/2019
Donna
Any information I receive from Carlos is always so practical and helpful. I usually wait for my vehicle to be repaired . Not only do they perform quality work, but the work is always completed quickly so I can get on with my day.

Denny P.
Capitol Heights, MD
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/31/2019
Excellent service and professional I would recommend to my family and friends

John Q G.
Hyattsville, MD
Dodge Charger
01/23/2019
Great work
First they gave me an appointment on shot notice. The clerk who got the inspection going. He told me it would take 2 1/2 hours to do the inspection and directed me to a place to eat. Here is the good news, bad news. Good news is while I was eating . I got a text they were done, bad news I did not pass. When I got back everything was explained to me and what was the next step.

Fort Washington, MD
Honda Accord
01/22/2019
Fast and friendly service
Work was done as expected and prices are good.

SZ
Sharon Z.
Davidsonville, MD
01/20/2019
Brake Job
I've been using White's Auto for years. Have referred my co-workers too. They always do a great job.

SG
Stephanie G.
Lanham, MD
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/19/2019
Professional and Friendly
Every time I had to take my car in for service, I have received professional service. The staff has always been kind and friendly. They’ve explained my services, which makes me very comfortable. I have no complaints, they have offered me a ride home if needed.

Volvo S60
01/08/2019
Quick Service
I was very appreciative that the worked me in on such short notice and to top it off the customer service was A1.

Mark S.
01/05/2019
Transmission
Very good auto repair shop. I have used Whites for years with several different cars they have taken care of with no issues. You will no be disappointed with the customer service and workmanship. Pricing is competitive as well.

SD
Scott D.
Potomac, MD
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Scott said they did a very good job.

Lisa S.
Takoma Park, MD
Pontiac Grand Am
12/30/2018
Dropped my car off with no appointment. They took care of my car doing only what was need, never trying to get other things done. Work was done on time and even made sure I had ride to get back to shop.

Allen and Sandy B.
12/06/2018
Quick and thorough
I appreciate the way they give me options and thorough answer my questions.

Judy B.
Acura MDX
12/05/2018
Efficient, competent, professional, and thorough service can always be expected from White's.
We always get great service and advice on what our cars need, the work performed is always high quality, and the price is generally fair and reasonable. We have all of our cars serviced at White's, have been coming there for years, and will continue using White's without hesitation!

AW
Art W.
Edgewater, MD
12/03/2018
Replace Thermostat
I had called two Jeep dealerships for quotes to replace the thermostat on my Jeep Wrangler. It’s a relatively simple job so I was shocked at the quotes I received. Whites was recommended by a coworker so I gave them a call. They got me right in and had me on my way in no time. The cost? Half of what the dealers quoted me. I highly recommend White’s!

DA
Donna A.
Lanham, MD
12/01/2018
Never understand Review Title ?
I called this morning, last minute; and was in 11am and out within 45 minutes 👍

Byron S.
11/28/2018
Still excellent work and excellent service.
I always bring my ca s here after they have expired their new car warranties and sometimes when the warranty is still good because the pricing is reasonable and they actually perform the work. I can't always say that for the dealers. Keep up the great work guys.

Allen and Sandy B.
Ford Expedition
11/19/2018
Transmission fix on Ford Expedition
Got our car back sooner than expected, and it operated extremely well on a 500 mile trip this weekend. Also under budget with the discount. Looks like a great job! Thanks.