Glenn Dale, MD
Lincoln MKX
11/21/2020
Friendly and Fast
Close, quick, convenient and reasonable. I love the fast and friendly service. Sooooooo nice to have a repair shop that still cares about the customer. White's has been servicing my 2008 Lincoln MKX for the past two years. Best decision I made to begin taking my vehicle there.

TA
Tonya A.
Upper Marlboro, MD
INFINITI G35 Coupe
11/21/2020
Repeat Satisfaction
Once again White’s Auto has repaired my car. They are professional and trustworthy. Thanks for taking care of my 2006 Infiniti G35 for the last 10 years

BW
Bryan W.
11/18/2020
Awesome service
I had an issue with a flat tire(s) that I had taken to another National Tire repair shop that had done something to damage a tire. Instead of taken it back to the other shop, i had my car towed to White's. Buddy, the manager, was professional, patient and educational in explaining to me the issue and solution to my tire problem. White's did a thorough examination of all 4 tires, completed the repair in a timely fashion and car was ready for pickup first thing in the morning. I appreciate this shop's honesty, integrity and value. I will recommend them for any repairs.

BG
Becky G.
11/16/2020
Best place for car service and repairs
I have brought my cars here for many many years and have had consistently great experiences. I highly recommend White’s Auto for car care and repair.

DA
Donna A.
Lanham, MD
11/16/2020
Excellent service, always include what’s needed from top to bottom, in anticipation of next visit. I so appreciate Whites Auto.
Ditto

Bob S.
11/13/2020
Competent, Honest & Friendly
I have taken my cars to White's Auto Repair for a whole range of work from minor maintenance to major repairs over the last few years. The outcome has always been the same. Excellent work done on schedule at a fair price. The friendly and courteous service is simply an extra at White's. I have had work done at many shops over the last 60 years and White's easily tops my favorites list.

Lanham, MD
Honda Accord Sedan
11/11/2020
Great business
Everyone was nice and they were super helpful and friendly, definitely would recommend.

TL
Tommy L.
Glenn Dale, MD
11/05/2020
These guys are outstanding.
White's does excellent work. No matter what the problem is they will get to the bottom of the problem and repair it in a professional manner. Trust me they do great work.

Byron S.
11/04/2020
Once again... No dissapointments
They do a great job on my cars. They are extremely friendly to me and my wallet.

Margaret R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Saturn VUE
10/28/2020
Great service.
Two other family members also use their services. At the time we were working at GSFC. so it was convenient.we still continue
to use them. They listen to your concern.

Scott M.
10/28/2020
Tire replacement
The only shop I use. Service is always great!

PB
Phyllis B.
Clinton, MD
Chrysler 300
10/24/2020
Customer Service- Superior
White’s Auto Repair provides excellent service and Buddy took the time to educate me about the process to have my car inspected. His interaction was professional and friendly. If you are looking for a great company to take care of your car, I recommend this business.

Julia C.
10/21/2020
Very nice/accommodating
Always so friendly and accommodating. Makes abad situation much easier. Thanks whites auto!

ST
Sylvia T.
Honda Fit
10/21/2020
White's Auto Repair does not disappoint--always professional, timely, and honest service. I plan to remain a repeat customer.

Scott M.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
10/13/2020
Inspection and regular service
Great device as always. Highly recommend